George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George and Amal on set of 'Suburbican' EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George and Amal on set of 'Suburbican' EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George and Amal on set of 'Suburbican' EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George and Amal on set of 'Suburbican' EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George and Amal on set of 'Suburbican' EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George and Amal on set of 'Suburbican' EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George and Amal on set of 'Suburbican' EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George and Amal on set of 'Suburbican' EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George and Amal on set of 'Suburbican' EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George and Amal on set of 'Suburbican'

+13
What Would He Say
it's me
Way2Old4Dis
Sevens
Fingersandtoes
amaretti
Alisonfan
annemarie
ladybugcngc
Donnamarie
LizzyNY
party animal - not!
carolhathaway
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

George and Amal on set of 'Suburbican' Empty George and Amal on set of 'Suburbican'

Post by carolhathaway Tue 04 Oct 2016, 22:32

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

George and Amal on set of 'Suburbican' Empty Re: George and Amal on set of 'Suburbican'

Post by party animal - not! Tue 04 Oct 2016, 22:43

Great find, Carol.

Millie!!

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George and Amal on set of 'Suburbican' Empty Re: George and Amal on set of 'Suburbican'

Post by LizzyNY Tue 04 Oct 2016, 22:47

Glad to see he's finally getting down to work. It's about time.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 04 Oct 2016, 23:00

Wow. Thanks carolhathaway! Great to see him on set. Looks like production is on schedule.

Lovely Millie
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Tue 04 Oct 2016, 23:16

Great find, always fun to see George on set at work.  It has to be heart warming when his wife visits him on set.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 04 Oct 2016, 23:49

Millie was there too what a cutie she is. I'm sure George enjoyed having both of his girls with him.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

George and Amal on set of 'Suburbican' Empty ladybugcngc

Post by ladybugcngc Tue 04 Oct 2016, 23:51

annemarie wrote:Millie was there too what a cutie she is. I'm sure George enjoyed having both of his girls with him.

I've never been married; however his expressions says it all!!!
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Tue 04 Oct 2016, 23:58

ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Wed 05 Oct 2016, 01:07

ladybugcngc wrote:
annemarie wrote:Millie was there too what a cutie she is. I'm sure George enjoyed having both of his girls with him.

I've never been married; however his expressions says it all!!!

Tense?Yes.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Wed 05 Oct 2016, 02:08

Millie is so cute .   Very Happy

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Fingersandtoes Wed 05 Oct 2016, 04:36

Great pictures! Lovely that Amal and Millie could visit the set.

Fingersandtoes
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Wed 05 Oct 2016, 08:01

George looks so cute when eating that apple...Anticipated to see Matt and Oscar on the set soon...
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Wed 05 Oct 2016, 20:20

"Well, I've got a day off from saving the world. What  shall I do? Oh, here's an idea. My husband is on a lark of a project, in charge of a multimillion dollar production that may well make or break his reputation. But it's only a movie. "Art," they call it. Nothing important. So I will pay him a visit on his set, and take the dog, to boot. He will treasure the chance to pay attention to me while he "works," and it will afford him another reminder of how fortunate he is to have married so far up. Yes, off I go."

Responses: She wouldn't be there if he didn't want her to be. He looks happy she's there. Why be so negative about their obvious love and happiness? They love to be together. It's sweet.

Save it, please. I think otherwise.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Wed 05 Oct 2016, 20:52

I think that is very sweet that she went to  the set .  Very Happy

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 05 Oct 2016, 22:36

Obvious what?

Obviously fake
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 05 Oct 2016, 22:54

No comment on their relationship, because WTF do we really know? I don't know if he was thrilled to see her or wanted to tell his PA to throw her off the set. I do know that being told constantly that every move they make is "sweet" and that they are "cute" and "loved up" is sick-making! Neither of them is exactly a spring chicken. They're a mature married couple (age-wise, if not mentally). Enough gushing!

She's in a town where she probably doesn't have many friends. Her husband went to work and left her home alone. She got bored. What better to do than dress up, grab the dog and go get some attention.After all, we haven't seen a picture of her since the weekend and she had another fugly outfit to show off.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 05 Oct 2016, 23:02

How about George invited her and she and the dog went . I say that because George said himself,she will come to the set when he asks her to come.

Last edited by annemarie on Wed 05 Oct 2016, 23:06; edited 1 time in total

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 05 Oct 2016, 23:06

Anything's possible.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 05 Oct 2016, 23:12

Just as a matter of fact, it was George who walked onto the set with the dog to begin with......two minutes of their day (if that), and a pap's money-making photo opportunity possibly tolerated as early PR - or not

What is it that you're not buying, Way2? The relationship?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fingersandtoes Thu 06 Oct 2016, 00:19

Every single sighting is PR and attention grabbing, every single facial expression is wrong. She wouldn't be just walking on his movie set, he invited her. Because he wanted to. Like so many other actors and producers invite their s/o to their movie sets. Why so much drama when it's George and Amal?

IMO it's nice to gush and awwww, nothing wrong with that. I'm more tired of the negative picking apart every little thing, but that's just MHO.

Fingersandtoes
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Thu 06 Oct 2016, 01:40

it's me wrote:Obvious what?

Obviously fake

How did you get this post by without annemarie giving you a piece of her mind?  I guarantee, she would have let me have it...  You see what I mean... lol

Last edited by ladybugcngc on Thu 06 Oct 2016, 02:08; edited 2 times in total
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 06 Oct 2016, 01:53

Fingersandtoes wrote:Every single sighting is PR and attention grabbing, every single facial expression is wrong. She wouldn't be just walking on his movie set, he invited her. Because he wanted to. Like so many other actors and producers invite their s/o to their movie sets. Why so much drama when it's George and Amal?

IMO it's nice to gush and awwww, nothing wrong with that. I'm more tired of the negative picking apart every little thing, but that's just MHO.

It's an opinion that I also share. And I will guess there are some others here who feel the same ....
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 06 Oct 2016, 01:54

George Timothy Clooney knows who he loves and wants in his life he chose Amal. He knows the woman he married better than anyone here. Nothing fake here just two married people who are happy together. That is what I see.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Thu 06 Oct 2016, 02:09

annemarie wrote:George Timothy Clooney knows who he loves and wants in his life he chose Amal. He knows the woman he married better than anyone here. Nothing fake here just two married people who are happy together. That is what I see.

lol
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Thu 06 Oct 2016, 04:33

I do not question their relationship. I believe George is really in love.

This is my point. George is a working professional. His work is entertainment, but that doesn't mean it's not serious. Art is hard work.

George is also an over-indulgent husband, a Y-chromosomed old-ish person who counts himself lucky to have a young-ish, intelligent wife who can rig herself up to 'stunning.'

So it is up to Amal, the recipient of the adoration and overindulgence and a grown-ass woman, to say, "No, honey, you're working. I'll meet you later." Or, "No, I wouldn't want to cause a distraction." Or maybe even, "You and the cast are the stars. I don't want to take away from that."

What I see, besides George the Besotted, is a perhaps subconscious disrespect or disdain for his work on her part, and a willing obsequiousness toward her on his. He is always going to offer, and say 'yes.' She should learn to say "No, thanks."

Show up and hang around the set. Become part of the cast and crew photos. Bring extended family to red carpets. Bring the dog.

It's just moviemaking, after all.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Thu 06 Oct 2016, 04:41

Way2Old4Dis wrote:I do not question their relationship. I believe George is really in love.

This is my point. George is a working professional. His work is entertainment, but that doesn't mean it's not serious. Art is hard work.

George is also an over-indulgent husband, a Y-chromosomed old-ish person who counts himself lucky to have a young-ish, intelligent wife who can rig herself up to 'stunning.'

So it is up to Amal, the recipient of the adoration and overindulgence and a grown-ass woman, to say, "No, honey, you're working. I'll meet you later." Or, "No, I wouldn't want to cause a distraction." Or maybe even, "You and the cast are the stars. I don't want to take away from that."

What I see, besides George the Besotted, is a perhaps subconscious disrespect or disdain for his work on her part, and a willing obsequiousness toward her on his. He is always going to offer, and say 'yes.' She should learn to say "No, thanks."

Show up and hang around the set. Become part of the cast and crew photos. Bring extended family to red carpets. Bring the dog.

Well said.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 06 Oct 2016, 06:03

George the Besotted ? facepalm
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Thu 06 Oct 2016, 06:31

it's me wrote:George the Besotted  ?  facepalm

Wink
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by Fingersandtoes Thu 06 Oct 2016, 07:02

Way2Old4Dis wrote:I do not question their relationship. I believe George is really in love.

There's re hundreds of movie sets where the actors' and producers' partners and families visit, some even stay at the movie set with their partner.   Why wouldn't Amal show interest in her husbsnd's work, like hundreds of other wives and husbands do, to their spouses? Nothing suggests that Amal is somehow looking down on George  and his work. 
I see a supportive wife. 
I actually find it funny that his fans try to somehow control how and when George invites his family or wife to visit his movie sets.

Fingersandtoes
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Thu 06 Oct 2016, 10:18

A picture paints a thousand words....

I'm so sorry but I don't see a happy George....

I wish I did, I truly do....The world right now is full of evil and unhappiness, that my friend George Clooney is unhappy....makes me sad....why would I make it up, or deliberately misinterpret such a thing....NO I don't see happiness.

And that is all I can wish for us all....x

Sad
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 06 Oct 2016, 10:24

George has said himself she will come to the set when he asks her, as a matter of fact he said she would rather be working. She is there because he asked her and as a wife she complied with his wishes. No reason not too.

George has had his girlfriends on his sets as well there is no difference.

Fingersandtoes I agree with you completely there is nothing to suggest that Amal looks down on George or his work.

We see what we want to see .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Thu 06 Oct 2016, 10:33

I see my friend in pain....

If I'm wrong that would be fan-tastic....I hate perceiving pain... life is too short to compound it with pain, loneliness or any lack of JOY ....that can/could be afforded to you....

Many have spoken that this is a business deal...but even businesses bankrupt... Its not nice to talk like this!!!
but who am I anyway....Take no notice of me (and my kind) ....

It might be a good idea to make the visits private.... walk the dog on down days when the paps are not around......

How does the saying go "my love is not boastful".....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 06 Oct 2016, 11:12

George has said he has never been happier. 

You have decided he is not happy that is your assumption not a fact.

I see a man who loves and is happy with his wife they aren't perfect , I'm sure like every couple they have their
disagreements that we do not see.

The suggestion that this is a business agreement is ridiculous and an insult to George. Marriage has not made
him he was who he was long before Amal. The only difference is he has a permanent person in his life.

He simply found a woman he wants to spend the rest of his life with and that he is happy with his words. For me his words are facts he should know and has no reason to lie. If people choose to assume that is their choice I choose to take his word and I believe him.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 06 Oct 2016, 11:57

Way2, yep, see what you mean and totally respect your knowledge on this.

Maybe we should cut them a little bit of slack on this one. We know that they hate to be apart, and personally I don't think she got dressed up to nip down to the set for a photo opportunity. I think that's how she dresses anyway and she's got no make-up on. It reminds me of the time when they were on their way to an LA doctor's surgery not long after they were married. 

We have no idea how long this lasted, she's not in all the shots, she probably just dropped him at the set and said hello to a few people, much like he picked her up from a party. 

As far as inappropriate visits are concerned, the Money Monster ones seemed to me to be when there was no filming going on anyway and half of Wall Street was hanging around and it's possible the visit lasted about ten or so minutes. Of course George was a producer on that one so he has clout.

As someone who knows a bit about PR, this isn't going to do the film any harm in terms of advanced publicity either - or Casamigos for that matter! 

There seem to be a bunch of Instagram shots from people on the set being kitted out knocking around as well.........

Any minute now tho she'll be on her way to The Hague.  

Gather Matt finishes his filming on December 9, and in between is promoting The Great Wall

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 06 Oct 2016, 12:38

True Pan we do know they like to spend time together , which is understandable seeing as they spend so much
time apart because of their work.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 06 Oct 2016, 12:51

JOY JOY JOY

I WANT JOY !!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 06 Oct 2016, 13:26

I think it's really silly how all of us as observers of George seem to know what is best for George, his career and his life with Amal. Criticize, analyze and comment all we want but only George and Amal know what is best for them. Not us.

It seems to me a waste of time to conjure up negative perceptions about people we don't even know personally to fit a particular narrative.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 06 Oct 2016, 13:39

When has George ever walked around grinning from ear to ear all the time?  He hasn't , they have been married for two years and are just like the rest of us getting on with their life together. 

They are arriving at George's work he is obviously looking and talking to someone. He probably has things on his mind , let's not forget they are human. Also , these photos are a few minutes of their time together and don't represent their whole day.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 06 Oct 2016, 14:10

What I see is the positive, nothing negative. I see a happy couple enjoying life together, respecting each other's careers, and doing meaningful work together. Every couple has ups and downs. I'm sure they have theirs but I won't presume to know what they are. No one here knows that's for sure!

Amal being on the film set with George is their business. And I don't see for the life of me why they are being criticized for her presence there. I've read the negative comments and I am not convinced at all.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 06 Oct 2016, 15:21

All those "general" pics can be seen both ways

And if we stay here
Years Mad
Talking about them Evil or Very Mad

I guess only a few
If no one
Are willing to change
Their idea

I stay mine
Infact

Censored
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Thu 06 Oct 2016, 15:38

I love you
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 06 Oct 2016, 16:52

annemarie wrote:George has said he has never been happier. 

You have decided he is not happy that is your assumption not a fact.

I see a man who loves and is happy with his wife they aren't perfect , I'm sure like every couple they have their
disagreements that we do not see.

The suggestion that this is a business agreement is ridiculous and an insult to George. Marriage has not made
him he was who he was long before Amal. The only difference is he has a permanent person in his life.

He simply found a woman he wants to spend the rest of his life with and that he is happy with his words. For me his words are facts he should know and has no reason to lie. If people choose to assume that is their choice I choose to take his word and I believe him.
what did you expect him to say..."boy, I really f*&$#'d up this time, didn't I".

JMHO  ( humble??) we're never going to completely agree as to
1.  why George got married in the first place
2. why he picked Amal
3.  is the marriage a business arrangement of some type, or is he  loved up
4. do they call the press before they leave the house, if not- how is it they can be so stealth when they want privacy
5.  why do some COH defend Amal-George to the death (He simply found a woman he wants to spend the rest of his life with), and others   
      are more critical
6 .  other than a few folks on COH--- who really gives a hoot!

fini

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 06 Oct 2016, 17:24

PigPen
I adore you Hug1
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Thu 06 Oct 2016, 17:29

it's me wrote:JOY JOY JOY

I WANT JOY !!!

I love you in-JOY, - wonderful - beyond words I have to express...
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Thu 06 Oct 2016, 17:47

Look, I'll be the first to stipulate that I'm a cynic about love and romance, to put as positive a spin on it as I can. And I actually find it quite endearing that George is so determined to do it right this time, even to the point of overcompensation. That's the 'love' part that impresses me.

All the lovely-dovey googly-eyed infatuation does not.

Even given that they are at the chronological point in their relationship when many, if not most, couples would just be thinking about getting married, and that George feels incredibly fortunate to have found Amal, there is something immature - borderline pathological - about the incessant need for PDA's at inappropriate times and/or in inappropriate places, and to show 'togetherness' when it's entirely unnecessary.

That's true of any adult relationship, and George, as good as he is and as much as we love him, is no exception.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 06 Oct 2016, 18:11

That is your interpretation, I think he is just happy and showing it. for a long time we have wanted to see George in love. Well, we are seeing him as in love as he can be. 

I don't see anything immature about how he acts, he is asked a question and he answers. If you asked my husband about me he would tell you in I guess what you would find a immature way how wonderful I am and how lucky he is to have me.
That is after 32 years together. And he tells this to any one heck they don't have to ask lol. But that is love if you feel it you show it and those who are comfortable talk about it. There are all types of love quiet or loud and proud nothing is wrong with either.

Her going to the set with him was nothing new and certainly not inappropriate, they are about to be apart as she is due in the Hague. I think anytime they can spend together they do. George has said they make their schedule so they can be together as much as possible.

Amal is one very lucky woman to be loved the way she is by her husband , I think you would have to experience it to understand it.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 06 Oct 2016, 18:23

it's me wrote:PigPen
I adore you Hug1
Thank you flower

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Thu 06 Oct 2016, 18:29

I like that dog of theirs   Millie  .    Very Happy

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 06 Oct 2016, 18:37

Millie is a cutie.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Thu 06 Oct 2016, 18:44

Cute?
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next