George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Why is George hiding? EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Why is George hiding? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Why is George hiding? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Why is George hiding? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Why is George hiding? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Why is George hiding? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Why is George hiding? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Why is George hiding? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Why is George hiding? EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Why is George hiding?

+8
bellybaby
melbert
Atalante
lelacorb
Katiedot
lucy
cindigirl
blubelle
12 posters

Go down

Why is George hiding? Empty Where's George now?!

Post by Guest Fri 03 Jun 2011, 14:27

well, I have been thinking how he's getting away in not being photographed Question ...i have some suggestions to share:

1- To not be associated to the Berlusconi trial? This trial is being followed very carefully by the news (Time magazine has an article almost everyday). Embarassed

2- To surprise the audience? He is shooting a movie that, according with the director, it's something you never seen before in the screen (the special effects, i guess). not sure... Wink

3- To avoid situations like the infamous fight Eli had with a papparazzi during SanRemo? Neutral

4- To find a new waitress to be his next girlfriend? (no wonder he's being seen in many restaurants while shooting in England, ha!) Razz

5- To end the rumors that this relationship is a PR stunt?! ( I don't think he cares about that. Didn't he say to Piers Morgan he doesn't need to answer to anyone, that's why he won't follow a political career.) Mad

6- To not get blackmailed (in case Eli and GC broke up and she is trying to blackmail him for reasons I can't think of)? Evil or Very Mad

7- To make sure he can keep a low key profile and not "been photographed" because of the Sudan issues and he wants to make sure he can get there without being seen? (mostly likely) Cool

Back to top Go down

Why is George hiding? Empty Re: Why is George hiding?

Post by blubelle Fri 03 Jun 2011, 15:46

What fight did Betty have with a pap at San Remo?
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 03 Jun 2011, 15:55

Hi Louis, I think the Eli fight with the pap was when she was pictured knocking him down (don't know whether it was intentional or an accident).

p.s. We know you're not a guy as Chi said (maybe you can change your nickname to Lois Lane? haha
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 03 Jun 2011, 15:57

1Who would want to be associated with that mess. 2 None of the actors have been photographed on set or out and about, so you are probably right on that one. 3. Yes and always avoid situations like that, what there was a fight? sweet little betta is a fighter? 4. If I was his girlfriend I'd never want to eat out for fear of him falling in lust with our waitress. 5. If he cares for her than what is said about her might bother him. But I think that all the years of fame has taught him to not get caught up with all the rumors. 6. ? , she is a fighter! 7. Everyone knows he is going, and keeping a low profile while trying to bring world attention to what is happening IMO wouldn't work.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Jun 2011, 16:18

Blubelle, for one second I thought I had written something wrong. It took me a while to find the link, but i finally found it! Feel free to correct me, but I was pretty sure it was during SanRemo.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This other video is from 2010:

So, perhaps George tries to avoid putting her in a situation that she would react like that. Any thoughts?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Jun 2011, 16:22

Cindigirl,

Good idea! hahaha.
I did not sign my comment, so he used part of my e-mail's name?! this is one of my real nicknames and can either be for a guy or a girl, Surprised
When I don't sign it, he publishes my comment/question or changes the name I signed it anyway...
Katiedot convinced me to join here, after I sent some anonymous comments. So, I just choose LouisLane today, Smile.

Back to top Go down

Why is George hiding? Empty Why is George hiding?

Post by cindigirl Fri 03 Jun 2011, 16:38

Hi Louis, even if (or when) he does break up with her, it's going to take awhile before she becomes unknown. Look at Sarah Larson, people still comment on her. If she goes back to Italy maybe she can keep a lower profile. They don't even like her there.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 03 Jun 2011, 16:47

The whole paparazzi attack/umbrella incident was discussed right here in this forum: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Jun 2011, 18:43

Say wha?, What in the world? Seesaw of good and e

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 05 Jun 2011, 20:00

because is tired of the stupid that speak about his private life and he wants live as he wants his life
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 05 Jun 2011, 20:20

My feeling is that quite simply he's not interested in the media attention.

He said some years ago that he was withdrawing from all the publicity fluff surrounding his films and of course being photographed with his girlfriend leaves him open to the accusations that he's using his personal life for publicity.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 05 Jun 2011, 20:27

not only does not care, but it takes around very well, is now in Italy and I'm sure you do not hide because it is accepted for what it is and not what people want it to be
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 05 Jun 2011, 20:43

Then if he does not care, and accepted for what it is why hide from the public that they are together? He could put a halt to most of this speculation and rumor by saying this is the woman I love, I don't care if she's not your cup of tea, but she's mine, for now.Not that it would stop all the rumors but it would end alot of them IMO.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 05 Jun 2011, 21:34

George has said many times that it is his partner
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sun 05 Jun 2011, 22:03

Wow you are some DJ, always playing the same record ! Very Happy
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 05 Jun 2011, 23:44

@ lelacorb, to who betta in private? When has he ever said to the public this is my love, woman, anything to let his fans know that she is a part of his life? Personally I'am one of his fans that believes they are and have been a real couple, that she has been living with him in LA, when she is not working she is with him. No I'am not a fan of hers nor do I get paid for my opinions.Just think he could stop all this nonsense, and wonder why he doesn't.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 06 Jun 2011, 03:45

I only remember one time when he was working the crowd at a premiere (Up in the Air?) and he said "I don't think my girlfriend would like that", or words to that effect. Any other time, it was someone he picked up, or something else less than flattering.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Mon 06 Jun 2011, 13:06

lelacorb wrote:George has said many times that it is his partner

When has George ever said this?? He's never called her his girlfriend either, that I recall. I think the closest he's ever come to admitting that they were together (of course we know they are/were,), was when he called her his "co-pilot", or something to that effect.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Mon 06 Jun 2011, 13:43

Bellybaby, I don't remember that either, co-pilot??? All I have read is that "we" are together, Gee doesn't even seem to use her name let alone any other narrative! Do we know how much longer Gee will be in the UK? I know I live here, but that means nothing!!!
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Mon 06 Jun 2011, 13:48

George referred to Betty as his "copilot" either while he was still filming for Up in the Air or just after filming ended.
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 06 Jun 2011, 15:01

Co-Pilot had to of been at the premiere, since they hadn't started dating till the film was finished filming. The girl friend comment I only remember that one time while signing autographs at yet another premiere.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 06 Jun 2011, 15:13

In many interviews he has spoken to Italian newspapers Ely
as his partner, his coopilota, that theirs was a good story and
that he was no longer alone
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 06 Jun 2011, 15:16

Does anyone know if George is in Italy or still in London? Someone posted yesterday he was in Italy with Eli.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 06 Jun 2011, 15:21

As far as I know Cindi, no one knows!!! No pics so far, no news stories that are documented so far, nada, zip, zilch!!!

Cindy's tweet this morning was a picture of her hotel breakfast in which she said "live" instead of "love" hotel breakfasts. Maybe too much "lovely dinner with friends" last night, eh? However, it was just a single breakfast, so maybe she is there on business without RandE, and not to meet up with the Cloonster?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 06 Jun 2011, 15:28

Hi Mel, one of my friends who lives in Laglio, Italy said there was nothing in the Italian newspaper about Clooney's arrival. She said there's more important news going on there.

Guess that news is only important to us. LOL Mad

Last edited by cindigirl on Mon 06 Jun 2011, 16:50; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : deletion)
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 06 Jun 2011, 15:35

Italian television said yesterday that George and Ely are Laglio,
watch the video from 24 minutes

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 06 Jun 2011, 16:06

I did, a very long video since it involved news, weather and traffic reports, but at the VERY END they show some VIP celebrities spending some quality time in the sun and at the beach. GC is shown at the gate of his villa talking to the paps and trying to close the gate and later on just a picture of him and Eli in a motorbike, both smiling. Yep, they are indeed together.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 06 Jun 2011, 16:09

Well, I watched and it actually was at the 19-20 minute mark. I don't even pretend to understand Italian, but what I got out of it was they were showing Belen Rodriguez (sp?) and some other Italian models, etc., and showed OLD footage of George and Eli. Something was said about marriage? But, again, since I don't understand Italian, eh?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 06 Jun 2011, 16:33

Mel, thanks for clearing up. Well, it kind of looks like we got sucked in again. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 06 Jun 2011, 16:55

Melbert: I can read a bit of Italian and understand just a bit, but not enough to understand the whole the thing. The news said it's her third time in Laglio, giro en moto e barca (hang out in moto and boat?) and something about wedding (matrimonio). Did they say something like por fiendere? Hopefully someone will clear this up for us! Smile

I will be pround of myself, if I got some of this stuff right, ha!

Last edited by LouisLane on Mon 06 Jun 2011, 17:00; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add info)

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Mon 06 Jun 2011, 17:14

lelacorb the video is old, they do not say nothing new and george closing the door is not recent,just look at the hair so different from how he got it in london;and above all ,as you have seen in the video, the weather was so awful that it was impossible to stay outside;that said, may be he arrived,but what they show is old,today its quite sunny so they could put their nose out from the door or betty could show at the window...

doris day
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 06 Jun 2011, 18:39

I had my suspicions too as before the video showed CG I had to watch 25 minutes of Italian news and especially about the awful weather in northern italy; a lady drowning in her basement, the beaches empty, people walking around in ankle deep rain water and predicting even more. What was Clooney doing under a sunny sky and enjoying a ride on a motorbike with EC????
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 06 Jun 2011, 18:42

Truthfully I'll be surprised only if she is not there, I just hope he doesn't spend all summer hiding indoors. Like myself some summer George, could care less at this point who his GF is, but if I was betta, I wouldn't appreciate having to hide all summer long in my own country. Didn't he do that to Krista, she spent the whole summer in Como one year and no one ever knew she was there until she got angry with him and told?
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 06 Jun 2011, 18:45

So, maybe they assumed he was on his way and wanted to get everyone hyped up for the arrival of their adopted "son". Hells bells, the way he's being so hidden, we might not find out he's there until he's ready to leave! Or, if he shows up in Venice for the film festival in August!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 06 Jun 2011, 18:55

Lucy: I bet that Eli won't do anything like Krista did. She will hide along with George. She did her homework and she wants to last F.OR.E.V.E.R!
Did I just give a good idea to Eli stick around longer?! argh! Evil or Very Mad
She might read this and.. I\'ve got an idea2 follow any advice we give...
She will put up with any of GC's cr*p Vomit 1 and then "fight" about it in private later Kinky and then, Surrender . OH the true love! Wedding

Maybe we should start a thread like: if you ever had the insanity of dating GC, how long you would put up with his BS? Blah blah blah

Last edited by LouisLane on Mon 06 Jun 2011, 18:58; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : add info+ grammar)

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 06 Jun 2011, 19:00

We had a thread like that somewhere in the past but under a different name.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down