George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
‘Money Monster’ cast updates: Julia Roberts, Jack O’Connell gushes over George Clooney EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
‘Money Monster’ cast updates: Julia Roberts, Jack O’Connell gushes over George Clooney EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
‘Money Monster’ cast updates: Julia Roberts, Jack O’Connell gushes over George Clooney EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
‘Money Monster’ cast updates: Julia Roberts, Jack O’Connell gushes over George Clooney EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
‘Money Monster’ cast updates: Julia Roberts, Jack O’Connell gushes over George Clooney EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
‘Money Monster’ cast updates: Julia Roberts, Jack O’Connell gushes over George Clooney EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
‘Money Monster’ cast updates: Julia Roberts, Jack O’Connell gushes over George Clooney EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
‘Money Monster’ cast updates: Julia Roberts, Jack O’Connell gushes over George Clooney EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
‘Money Monster’ cast updates: Julia Roberts, Jack O’Connell gushes over George Clooney EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

‘Money Monster’ cast updates: Julia Roberts, Jack O’Connell gushes over George Clooney

2 posters

Go down

‘Money Monster’ cast updates: Julia Roberts, Jack O’Connell gushes over George Clooney Empty ‘Money Monster’ cast updates: Julia Roberts, Jack O’Connell gushes over George Clooney

Post by Nicky80 Sat 03 Oct 2015, 20:10

Money Monster’ cast updates: Julia Roberts, Jack O’Connell gushes over George Clooney

'Money Monster' may be done with filming, but George Clooney's co-actors cannot help but gush over him. Julia Roberts and Jack O'Conell both only had praises for Clooney, in their most recent interviews

According to Vanity Fair, 'Money Monster' signals 15 years for the Clooney -Roberts friendship which started in 'Ocean's Eleven', along with Matt Damon and Brad Pitt. The Oscar-winning actress recalled the fun and pranks they had in the first film, and the concern and care the three men had when she was pregnant by the time of 'Ocean's Twelve.' From pulling out her chair, making sure she was okay and hydrated, Clooney, Pitt and Damon were just thoughtful.

O'Connell also praised Clooney in his GQ Magazine interview. He explained that they had a good laugh while working together on 'Money Monster'. Clooney has been a role model "on all fronts" for the 'Skins' actor. Whether it was "in terms of the events he goes to" or the "charities he represents", Clooney has set a good example for O'Connell. Going further, he described Clooney as "good man" and is also exemplary in the "humanitarian work" he's involved with.

Meanwhile, the man of the hour has recently celebrated his first wedding anniversary with his wife Amal.  The Daily Mail UK reported that the couple had a quiet dinner at the Sunset Tower Hotel's Tower Bar in West Hollywood on Sunday for their one year mark. The following Tuesday, the power couple were spotted together at a special 15-year screening of Clooney's cult film O Brother Where Art Thou? in the New York Film Festival. The 'Money Monster' actor and the international lawyer drew heads with their public attendance.

The Jodie Foster-directed 'Money Monster' is set to be released on 8 April 2016. Clooney plays the role of Lee Gates, who financial TV personality who is taken hostage by Kyle Budwell, played by O'Connell. Kyle lost all of his family's money on Gates' bad advice. Roberts plays Patty Fenn, who is both Gates' show producer and love interest.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

‘Money Monster’ cast updates: Julia Roberts, Jack O’Connell gushes over George Clooney Empty Re: ‘Money Monster’ cast updates: Julia Roberts, Jack O’Connell gushes over George Clooney

Post by Sevens Sun 22 Nov 2015, 18:03

Julia Roberts talks about the film and working with George:
The Oscar winner just wrapped “Money Monster” in New York with good friend George Clooney, and told AJ she met his wife Amal and was captivated by her. “We went out to dinner. I met her at dinner.” When asked if she gave George her seal of approval, the actress gushed, “Oh yes, George doesn’t need my approval, but I’m quite enamored with her.” 

Julia also spoke highly of fellow actress Jodie Foster, who directed her and George in the thriller due out next year. “George and I were pinching each other, like, how did we end up with this brainiac girl, it was awesome!”

Have you worked with a lot of female directors?

I just worked with Jodie Foster. She’s definitely a trailblazer, and a force to be reckoned with. [The movie] is called “Money Monster,” with George Clooney.

Can you imagine Jodie Foster on a set with me and George? One of these things is not like the other. We’re so goofy, and she’s so serious. We had a great time. George plays a television stock-market predictor guy, and I am his director, in the control booth. I’m the controller.

It’s funny, being able to talk to George, and he cannot talk back to me. To say: You’re forced to hear me, I could just blab all day long, and you can’t take that thing out of your ear. It was a different experience for us. Yeah [flashing her famous grin], it’s good.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down