George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
This Week’s Cover: George, Julia, and Jodie  align for Money Monster  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
This Week’s Cover: George, Julia, and Jodie  align for Money Monster  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
This Week’s Cover: George, Julia, and Jodie  align for Money Monster  EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
This Week’s Cover: George, Julia, and Jodie  align for Money Monster  EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
This Week’s Cover: George, Julia, and Jodie  align for Money Monster  EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
This Week’s Cover: George, Julia, and Jodie  align for Money Monster  EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
This Week’s Cover: George, Julia, and Jodie  align for Money Monster  EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
This Week’s Cover: George, Julia, and Jodie  align for Money Monster  EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
This Week’s Cover: George, Julia, and Jodie  align for Money Monster  EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

This Week’s Cover: George, Julia, and Jodie align for Money Monster

+3
amaretti
What Would He Say
Sevens
7 posters

Go down

This Week’s Cover: George, Julia, and Jodie  align for Money Monster  Empty This Week’s Cover: George, Julia, and Jodie align for Money Monster

Post by Sevens Tue 17 May 2016, 07:01

This Week’s Cover: George, Julia, and Jodie
align for Money Monster
BY DEVAN COGGAN • @DEVANCOGGAN

Money Monster
Posted May 11 2016 — 12:00 PM EDT
When Jodie Foster set out to direct her fourth film, she was more concerned with getting the story right than landing a star-studded cast. But when she reached out to George Clooney to gauge his interest, he signed on immediately — and brought Julia Roberts with him.  “It was really just one of those great presents from the sky,” Foster says. “I was happy to make the movie for 20 cents, however we could get it off the ground.”
“For each of us, the measure of our work isn’t the measure of who we are,” Roberts says. “We have super-cool jobs, but we’re all going about our lives in the fashion that most people do: with integrity and kindness and, hopefully, a certain amount of privacy.”  In Money Monster, Clooney headlines as Lee Gates, a smarmy TV host dispensing financial advice and showmanship, with Roberts in his ear as his quick-witted producer, Patty Fenn. But when a viewer named Kyle Budwell (Unbroken’s Jack O’Connell) bets his life savings on a bad tip from Gates, the man storms the studio with a gun and a bomb, demanding answers on live TV. What follows is a tense standoff between Kyle, the studio staff, and the NYPD, as Gates tries to figure out what went wrong with the supposedly foolproof investment — and Fenn tries to keep them all alive.  
“I loved that [the story] was in real time,” Foster says. “And it felt really relevant about technology and how that intersects with entertainment and news and our lives.”  Besides, who’s more qualified to make a movie about fame and media than Foster, Clooney, and Roberts? To continue reading more on Money Monster, pick up the new issue of Entertainment Weekly, on newsstands Friday, or buy it here – and subscribe now for more exclusive interviews and photos, only in EW.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

This Week’s Cover: George, Julia, and Jodie  align for Money Monster  Empty Re: This Week’s Cover: George, Julia, and Jodie align for Money Monster

Post by Sevens Tue 17 May 2016, 07:07

George Clooney, Julia Roberts, Jodie Foster: Which star feels sexiest eating peanut butter and jelly?
BY CHRISTOPHER ROSEN • @CHRISJROSEN
Money Monster Posted May 11 2016 — 12:31 PM EDT  
For one of Hollywood’s biggest names, nothing feels sexier than… eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.  Money Monster stars George Clooney and Julia Roberts and director Jodie Foster participated in a special edition of the Jess Cagle Interview game The Cagle Exercise, and revealed some personal details about their respective lives, including when each feels sexually confident.  
“I feel sexiest when I am George,” Clooney joked to PEOPLE and EW editorial director Jess Cagle, before adding it was his current companions that truly made the difference for him.
“I feel sexiest when I am here with the three of you.”  Foster, however, went a different route. “Eating peanut butter and jelly, for some reason,” the director said.  As for other personal facts, Clooney said the one song that always makes him dance is “Kung-Fu Fighting” (Roberts and Foster agreed with his selection), while Roberts said the one thing she could talk about for hours on end is her children.  And as for the what each dreamed of becoming when they were a child, while Roberts (a guest on the Mike Douglas Show) and Clooney (a professional baseball player) didn’t succeed in turning their hopes into a reality, Foster did: she wanted to become a director.  
Money Monster, Foster’s fourth feature, is out on Friday.  Watch the stars answer Cagle’s questions above, and check out more on Money Monster in the latest issue of EW, on newsstands Friday, or buy it here – and subscribe now for more exclusive interviews and photos, only in EW.
The Gallery:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

This Week’s Cover: George, Julia, and Jodie  align for Money Monster  Empty Re: This Week’s Cover: George, Julia, and Jodie align for Money Monster

Post by Sevens Tue 17 May 2016, 07:39

Some other bits of story:
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Tue 17 May 2016, 12:56

love a man who is not scared of the box...to stand on that is....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Tue 17 May 2016, 14:05

Nice cover .  Very Happy

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Tue 17 May 2016, 14:19

Sevens,
thanks for the videos. I had never seen 'Sisters' before and really enjoyed watching it.
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 17 May 2016, 17:46

I used to watch Sisters. Occasionally. I vaguely remember George on the show. He didn't really make an impression on me. Can you believe it?! Shocked
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Wed 18 May 2016, 01:35

Money Monster producers talk George Clooney and Julia Roberts' electric chemistry
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Wed 18 May 2016, 02:14

I love them together  .    bounce

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 18 May 2016, 02:29

They were so good together in Money Monster. Their rapport with each other was so easy, natural, comfortable.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Wed 18 May 2016, 19:08

Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 18 May 2016, 20:21

Hu! Not bad 

But guess not my style  Very Happy
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Thu 19 May 2016, 07:34

Another bits:

WEDNESDAY MAY 18, 2016 01:00 PM EDT
Julia Roberts and George Clooney on Their Unshakable Bond: 'We've Just Stitched Our Lives Together
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by benex Fri 14 Apr 2017, 16:59

benex
benex
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down