George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Amal arriving in Italy today with lots of boxes!! - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Amal arriving in Italy today with lots of boxes!! - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Amal arriving in Italy today with lots of boxes!! - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Amal arriving in Italy today with lots of boxes!! - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Amal arriving in Italy today with lots of boxes!! - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Amal arriving in Italy today with lots of boxes!! - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Amal arriving in Italy today with lots of boxes!! - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Amal arriving in Italy today with lots of boxes!! - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Amal arriving in Italy today with lots of boxes!! - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Amal arriving in Italy today with lots of boxes!!

+18
Jenn
jd68
it's me
melbert
Nicky80
Doug Ross
Joanna
hathaross
The next mrs clooney
Alisonfan
silly willy
bgarabedian
doris day
Cece42
Sevens
Missa
annemarie
party animal - not!
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Amal arriving in Italy today with lots of boxes!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Amal arriving in Italy today with lots of boxes!!

Post by Cece42 Thu 25 Sep 2014, 18:34

PigPen wrote:
mel01 wrote:
Alisonfan wrote:Hello hello, so obviously a pre-planned pap shot.   Please note, nobody else in the airport is at all alert to what is happening.
Amal has her usual blow out, looking lovely, pap (friend) is at a good distance away, Amal is used to this regime by now.
So from a distance he shoots away, she knows where he is and poses madly.  The people around them are not inconvenienced, as is evident.

Why all these pre-planned shoots?  Why not rely on organic public/press interest .

SAD

Haha, well i don't think she may have gone to the length of arranging for paps, let alone alerting them, BUT...must admit my first impression when i saw these pics was that she got not only a blowout buy her hair set (and full makeup) just for a flight, meaning she always prepares in advance for the press.
   Then again, she may have an event that she's heading to as soon as she steps off the plane, explaining the need for the set hair.
And at this point, she really looks like she's loving the attention.  Those photos are more than a happy bride to be.. George may have created a publicity loving monster.  Just my opinion, folks.

My opinion also.

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Amal arriving in Italy today with lots of boxes!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Amal arriving in Italy today with lots of boxes!!

Post by PigPen Thu 25 Sep 2014, 18:40

Missa wrote:My guess is the person who cut the key.
Risking getting yelled at for going off topic..... 
Yeah, when Nina went to get the key made, she explained the whole story to the locksmith dude "it's a wedding gift for George and Amal.  blah blah blah.  "

Either it's a bogus story, or  team Clooney is at it again

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 25 Sep 2014, 18:42

I'll bet bogus bullshit!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu 25 Sep 2014, 18:48

In a town as small as Augusta, she probably knows the locksmith dude, and why wouldn't she mention it's for her daughter-in-law? Wedding gifts are
n't classified information. And who cares who it came from? God forbid they want us to know George's family likes his new wife. In either case, I hope it is true. It's a lovely and thoughtful way to welcome her to the family.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 25 Sep 2014, 18:52

If it happened it is a lovely gift why should that be a secret.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Thu 25 Sep 2014, 18:52

I hope it's true, too.

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 25 Sep 2014, 19:34

Why would George's parents reveal such a personal gift or anyone close to the family. I don't believe it. Just more made up you-know-what. Damn, George was right. The media just sits down at their computers with a blank screen and makes up stuff.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu 25 Sep 2014, 19:43

I guess I just don't see why it's a scandal their gift made it to the press. Par for the course of having a famous son, I'm sure they're used to it at this point. And everyone comes out looking great. It seems like the people most upset about it are the ones desperate to believe the worst about Amal. If Nick and Nina like her, maybe she's not evil incarnate after all, huh?
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 25 Sep 2014, 19:45

Who thinks she's evil? Her clients on the other hand... a great big YES.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 25 Sep 2014, 20:01

Who thinks Amal is "evil incarnate" Missa? I truly admire Amal. I just don't believe that the wedding gift from George's parents would somehow become public knowledge. Maybe it's true. If it is, that's terrific but I still think it's made-up. Sorry I didn't use the quote feature on the forum yet. Im slow to pick up this computer stuff . Working on it.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 25 Sep 2014, 20:02

No one here thinks Amal is evil incarnate. Missa was just messing around, exaggerating for humorous effect.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 25 Sep 2014, 20:04

Donnamarie wrote:Who thinks Amal is "evil incarnate" Missa?  I truly admire Amal.  I just don't believe that the wedding gift from George's parents would somehow become public knowledge.  Maybe it's true. If it is, that's terrific but I still think it's made-up.  Sorry I didn't use the quote feature on the forum yet.  Im slow to pick up this computer stuff .  Working on it.
No sweat Donnamarie.  You should see my efforts to copy and paste an article. affraid Censored lol! lol! Laughing out loud

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 25 Sep 2014, 20:06

Thanks PigPen. I'll tackle the copy and paste feature as soon as I can figure out the quote thing. One small step at a time.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2