George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Stan Rosenfield confirmed President Obama was not invited. EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stan Rosenfield confirmed President Obama was not invited. EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stan Rosenfield confirmed President Obama was not invited. EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stan Rosenfield confirmed President Obama was not invited. EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stan Rosenfield confirmed President Obama was not invited. EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stan Rosenfield confirmed President Obama was not invited. EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stan Rosenfield confirmed President Obama was not invited. EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stan Rosenfield confirmed President Obama was not invited. EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Stan Rosenfield confirmed President Obama was not invited. EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stan Rosenfield confirmed President Obama was not invited.

+8
What Would He Say
LizzyNY
Doug Ross
Joanna
Missa
annemarie
it's me
Nicky80
12 posters

Go down

Stan Rosenfield confirmed President Obama was not invited. Empty Stan Rosenfield confirmed President Obama was not invited.

Post by Nicky80 Mon 01 Sep 2014, 20:57

No Obama at Clooney’s wedding

Sorry Brad Pitt, Julia Roberts, Matt Damon and Cindy Crawford — President Obama won’t be joining you in Lake Como for George Clooney’s wedding to Amal Alamuddin.

The sometimes-reliable National Enquirer, in a story that quickly spread on the Internet, quoted a source as saying that Angelina Jolie “was on the fence about going, because she’s not big on schmoozing at Hollywood get-togethers. But she quickly changed her mind after George told her that President Obama RSVP’d ‘Yes’!”

The President, who has been criticized for spending too much time at fund-raisers and on golf courses, went to a wedding in Westchester last weekend for White House chef Sam Kass and MSNBC reporter Alex Wagner.

But Clooney’s professorial publicist Stan Rosenfield told me he won’t be flying to Italy: “The President was not invited. He has more important things to do.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Stan Rosenfield confirmed President Obama was not invited. Empty Re: Stan Rosenfield confirmed President Obama was not invited.

Post by it's me Mon 01 Sep 2014, 21:00

I am sure
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Stan Rosenfield confirmed President Obama was not invited. Empty Re: Stan Rosenfield confirmed President Obama was not invited.

Post by Nicky80 Mon 01 Sep 2014, 21:02

I like the fact that Stan said Obama is not invited and not Obama doesn't want to attend LOL hehe
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 01 Sep 2014, 21:07

Well that was obvious he wouldn't be there.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 01 Sep 2014, 21:36

And none of the other celebrities mentioned either.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 02 Sep 2014, 12:40

But Clooney’s professorial publicist Stan Rosenfield told me he won’t be flying to Italy: 
“The President ** was not invited. 
He has more important things to do.”

Rest of the 
ridiculous article....

But Clooney’s publicist Stan Rosenfield told me Obama won’t be flying to Italy: “The president was not invited. He has more important things to do.”
The Enquirer also reported that Clooney, who is worth more than $200 million, and his fiancée, a top London lawyer, have been fighting over their prenuptial agreement.
“The amount of misinformation that is being reported regarding this wedding is astounding,” Rosenfield told me.
What is known is that Brad Pitt will be the best man — unless it’s Rande Gerber, Cindy Crawford’s husband.
Jennifer Aniston was supposedly invited, even though her ex-husband will be there. Maybe her arch-enemy Angelina isn’t coming now since President Obama won’t be there.
Anna Wintour is said to be going and will be featuring the nuptials in Vogue, which makes sense since her pal, Oscar de la Renta, is designing the bride’s gown.

My curious mind is wondering in there is any significance in the words ** "was not" 
being used instead of  "hasn't been" ?

Hmm.....hmm.....did it jump out at anyone else ?

Last edited by Joanna on Tue 02 Sep 2014, 12:45; edited 1 time in total
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Tue 02 Sep 2014, 12:43

The use of "was not" make me think that they are already marriage.
You mean that, too?

Last edited by Doug Ross on Tue 02 Sep 2014, 13:40; edited 1 time in total

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 02 Sep 2014, 12:45

Jo- I think it might be a hint that the wedding really is going to be small and not loaded with media stars. Other than that, I don't think it means anything - the President really is too busy to take time off to attend.

Didn't think in terms of the wedding already happening, but I don't think so. Absolutely NO press? After all the fanfare leading up to a wedding, do you think they'd suddenly just show up one day wearing wedding rings? "Oh, yeah, we've been married for weeks. Right before I went to the hospital to get my back fixed." I don't think so.

Last edited by LizzyNY on Tue 02 Sep 2014, 12:51; edited 1 time in total
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 02 Sep 2014, 12:50

Yes Doug....as soon as I saw that wording in the Blog headline I though it sounded like "It's Happened" !!
I've joined the conspirators......At Last ! LOL LOL

I agree Lizzy. I think it will be a small wedding with maybe a Big Celebration later....or not....
There's always large screen Skype available.
Sofa bounce
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Tue 02 Sep 2014, 13:42

Joanna wrote:But Clooney’s professorial publicist Stan Rosenfield told me he won’t be flying to Italy: 
“The President ** was not invited. 
He has more important things to do.”

Rest of the 
ridiculous article....

But Clooney’s publicist Stan Rosenfield told me Obama won’t be flying to Italy: “The president was not invited. He has more important things to do.”
The Enquirer also reported that Clooney, who is worth more than $200 million, and his fiancée, a top London lawyer, have been fighting over their prenuptial agreement.
“The amount of misinformation that is being reported regarding this wedding is astounding,” Rosenfield told me.
What is known is that Brad Pitt will be the best man — unless it’s Rande Gerber, Cindy Crawford’s husband.
Jennifer Aniston was supposedly invited, even though her ex-husband will be there. Maybe her arch-enemy Angelina isn’t coming now since President Obama won’t be there.
Anna Wintour is said to be going and will be featuring the nuptials in Vogue, which makes sense since her pal, Oscar de la Renta, is designing the bride’s gown.

My curious mind is wondering in there is any significance in the words ** "was not" 
being used instead of  "hasn't been" ?

Hmm.....hmm.....did it jump out at anyone else ?

Jo, you are on the ball today! .... Are you saying he put his back out on honeymoon...... 
Jo, I never had you down as a dirty girl....tut tut tut bounce
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 02 Sep 2014, 15:00

Doug Ross wrote:The use of "was not" make me think that they are already marriage.
You mean that, too?

Joanna wrote:Yes Doug....as soon as I saw that wording in the Blog headline I though it sounded like "It's Happened" !!
I've joined the conspirators......At Last ! LOL LOL
Sofa bounce

That's what I thought too...but I thought maybe this is just my weird German - English HAHA. OK I join the conspirators too hehe
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 02 Sep 2014, 15:28

Oh my word.....I hadn't even thought "Honeymoon"
first thing when i read the headline.....
This conspiracy lark gets better ! 

Seesaw of good and e
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 02 Sep 2014, 18:11

“The President was not invited"

as the invitations have already been sent out and his wasn't invited?

scratch
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Tue 02 Sep 2014, 19:20

I think that is certain that the invitations have already been sent out.

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 02 Sep 2014, 20:51

I love Stan's comment 

'the amount of misinformation that is being reported regarding this wedding is astounding'

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 02 Sep 2014, 20:57

Joanna wrote:

Rest of the 
ridiculous article....

Thanks Jo for posting the rest of the article. Not sure how I could miss that  Shocked... Razz Razz Guess after Obama was not invited I didn't feel the need to read further hehe... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 02 Sep 2014, 23:50

Maggy wrote: lol! lol! “The President was not invited"

as the invitations have already been sent out and his wasn't invited?

scratch

Yes Maggy.....at least two ways of interpretation !

There's a saying  ?     "What's in a word" ......certainly applies here.  lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 03 Sep 2014, 16:29

I swear this is getting to be like one of his epic pranks - only the joke's on us. Brad and Angie went for total secrecy. He's going for total confusion!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by mel01 Thu 04 Sep 2014, 06:02

He's not that close to Brad, however much he may respect and like him. So unless it's a really big wedding, i don't see why Brad and Angie should be invited..and they wouldn't be offended either, since they got married with around 22 ppl in attendance, George not being one of them. 
   Also, unlike Bono etc, Bad/Angie haven't even been formally introduced to Amal. Realistically, Amal or any other bride wouldn't want Angelina's presence upstaging them at their own wedding.

mel01
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 06 Sep 2014, 10:36

more of Stan's no comments:

“He has more important things to do,” said Rosenfield of Obama in an interview with the Reliable Source.

The National Enquirer (yes that National Enquirer) reported last week that actress Angelina Jolie, whose new husband Brad Pitt is rumored to be Clooney’s best man, RSVP’d yes to the A-list nuptials only after learning that Obama would be in attendance.

None of that is true, said Rosenfield, who declined to comment on the rest of the whispered details of his client’s wedding.

“As far as the other rumors flying back and forth, we don’t comment on them. Too many are false,” he added.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Sat 06 Sep 2014, 12:24

Too many, not everyone lol!

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 06 Sep 2014, 13:37

Too bad he won't say which rumors are false. I think they're enjoying making everyone crazy. Razz
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down