George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
GEORGE CLOONEY PROMISES WEDDING ‘WILL BE CHEAP’ EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
GEORGE CLOONEY PROMISES WEDDING ‘WILL BE CHEAP’ EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
GEORGE CLOONEY PROMISES WEDDING ‘WILL BE CHEAP’ EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
GEORGE CLOONEY PROMISES WEDDING ‘WILL BE CHEAP’ EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
GEORGE CLOONEY PROMISES WEDDING ‘WILL BE CHEAP’ EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
GEORGE CLOONEY PROMISES WEDDING ‘WILL BE CHEAP’ EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
GEORGE CLOONEY PROMISES WEDDING ‘WILL BE CHEAP’ EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
GEORGE CLOONEY PROMISES WEDDING ‘WILL BE CHEAP’ EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
GEORGE CLOONEY PROMISES WEDDING ‘WILL BE CHEAP’ EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

GEORGE CLOONEY PROMISES WEDDING ‘WILL BE CHEAP’

+10
Silje
LornaDoone
amaretti
LizzyNY
party animal - not!
Atalante
Joanna
PigPen
Katiedot
Nicky80
14 posters

Go down

GEORGE CLOONEY PROMISES WEDDING ‘WILL BE CHEAP’ Empty GEORGE CLOONEY PROMISES WEDDING ‘WILL BE CHEAP’

Post by Nicky80 Mon 18 Aug 2014, 17:19

Not sure if this is old or made up and they just sell it as "exclusive"....

GEORGE CLOONEY PROMISES WEDDING ‘WILL BE CHEAP

HOLLYWOOD – George Clooney has promised that his forthcoming wedding to Amal Alamuddin will be really cheap with guests being asked to ‘bring a bottle’.

Former Batman George Clooney spoke to Studio Exec exclusively:

We are very concerned about the message we as celebrities and ambassadors to the world send out, especially in a time of financial crisis and austerity. So the plan is a simple civic ceremony, followed by a lunch at Denny’s, the nearest one to save on cab fare and then back to a friend’s place for drinks and everyone brings a bottle.

Potential best man Brad Pitt okay-ed the plans late last night:

I can bring a bag of weed, but we’ll need to get a sitter.

Initial reports had told of a wedding near Lake Como in Italy where Clooney owns a villa, but the Michael Clayton actor told Variety that he had changed his plans after reading an article about how some people didn’t have much money.

‘I think it’s a disgrace,’ he told our sister publication.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

GEORGE CLOONEY PROMISES WEDDING ‘WILL BE CHEAP’ Empty Re: GEORGE CLOONEY PROMISES WEDDING ‘WILL BE CHEAP’

Post by Katiedot Mon 18 Aug 2014, 17:35

Uh, think this is made up! (I'm pretty sure Brad Pitt isn't going to make a public statement like that, even if he was thinking it!!)
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

GEORGE CLOONEY PROMISES WEDDING ‘WILL BE CHEAP’ Empty Re: GEORGE CLOONEY PROMISES WEDDING ‘WILL BE CHEAP’

Post by PigPen Mon 18 Aug 2014, 17:48

That is hilarious. LOL LOL LOL.  Thanks for a much needed laugh Smile

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 18 Aug 2014, 18:06

I bet !!!     Love3 

Great web site.....this is another one of their stories....

Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Mon 18 Aug 2014, 19:02

Google hangout tomorrow with the Enough Project.
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 18 Aug 2014, 19:33

Ooh, where's that happening? Any more news?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 18 Aug 2014, 22:19

This looks like something Way2Old would write! Very Happy "lunch at Denny's"! lol!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Mon 18 Aug 2014, 22:24

Denny's Ha haha

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 19 Aug 2014, 00:12

This has got to be a joke.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Tue 19 Aug 2014, 01:22

Well, they are definetly overselling it.Taking over the world together. Smile

I noticed that PAN started a new thread with the same link. Maybee this should be moved to the other thread?
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 19 Aug 2014, 01:48

"Initial reports had told of a wedding near Lake Como in Italy where Clooney owns a villa, but the Michael Clayton actor told Variety that he had changed his plans after reading an article about how some people didn’t have much money."

Oh. for shit's sake.  He had to READ that some people didn't have much money????  He's been in Darfur how many times?  Bullshit story!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 19 Aug 2014, 02:47

Mel- IT'S A JOKE! Very Happy
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 19 Aug 2014, 07:29

Silje wrote:Well, they are definetly overselling it.Taking over the world together. Smile

I noticed that PAN started a new thread with the same link. Maybee this should be moved to the other thread?

Done, moved it here

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by bgarabedian Tue 19 Aug 2014, 08:03

do not believe everything you read. he eats out every night at fancy restaurants and lives in a beautiful villa in Lake Como , this man is one of the richest millionaires in this industry, he will not go to denys and eat there, and bring your own bottle. the movie industry people and stars are very wealthy and can afford to even buy his villa. They are not think of the people in Dafur at this moment just george & amal for a specail wedding which he should have and he will spend a lot of money to have this wedding. no poor people allowed here. bg

bgarabedian
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 19 Aug 2014, 09:33

Folks, it's a JOKE! A spoof, a send up, a bit of a laugh.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mel01 Tue 19 Aug 2014, 12:20

LizzyNY wrote:This looks like something Way2Old would write! Very Happy "lunch at Denny's"! lol!

So odd when i read that quote attributed to George, although knowing if he uttered it, it was a satire/parody...cuz dinner/supper at Denny's was what happened after Cindy Crawford and Richard Gere's Vegas wedding.

mel01
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Tue 19 Aug 2014, 12:59

Cindy Crawford has been married With Richard Gere?

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Tue 19 Aug 2014, 14:43

I forgot that Cindy Crawford was married to Richard Gere, that was the early 1990's. And Richard certainly likes small, private and cheap weddings.They got married in Vegas, had foil rings and had their dinner at Denny's Diner. His second wedding was completely private too. At the lawn I think with the kids present, no wedding dress. And I like this about him, this is part of his charm. And he also stands up for his believes; Buddism and Tibet/Dalai Lama.He is banned from China permanently.

I would love it if George got married that way. Yes, if there is a big wedding I want to see some pics because I'm curious. But I would prefer the small, completely private wedding with no pics.
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Tue 19 Aug 2014, 17:14

Oh so they had their wedding lunch at Denny's . Richard Gere and Cindy .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down