George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Miguel Ferrer: "Yes, I will be at the wedding of George Clooney!" EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Miguel Ferrer: "Yes, I will be at the wedding of George Clooney!" EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Miguel Ferrer: "Yes, I will be at the wedding of George Clooney!" EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Miguel Ferrer: "Yes, I will be at the wedding of George Clooney!" EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Miguel Ferrer: "Yes, I will be at the wedding of George Clooney!" EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Miguel Ferrer: "Yes, I will be at the wedding of George Clooney!" EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Miguel Ferrer: "Yes, I will be at the wedding of George Clooney!" EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Miguel Ferrer: "Yes, I will be at the wedding of George Clooney!" EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Miguel Ferrer: "Yes, I will be at the wedding of George Clooney!" EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Miguel Ferrer: "Yes, I will be at the wedding of George Clooney!"

3 posters

Go down

Miguel Ferrer: "Yes, I will be at the wedding of George Clooney!" Empty Miguel Ferrer: "Yes, I will be at the wedding of George Clooney!"

Post by Nicky80 Tue 10 Jun 2014, 16:56

Found on Frenchies, google translation

Miguel Ferrer: "Yes, I will be at the wedding of George Clooney!"

This Television Festival of Monte Carlo - which ends tomorrow Wednesday, June 11 - Miguel Ferrer, aka Granger in NCIS: LA, we made ​​some confidences, such as ... George Clooney!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Since 2012, Miguel Ferrer plays Owen Granger in NCIS: Los Angeles. But what you may not know about this player in 59 years is that it has a cousin (very) famous: George Clooney! So when we interviewed him, impossible not to talk about his future marriage. Miguel Ferrer first told us that the family was surprised to learn the happy news. However, it has since, according to him, the future wife of George, Amal Alamuddin is "a wonderful woman." 

As to whether it will be the wedding, Miguel Ferrer meets us with a smile: "I do not know if I can tell a lot about this marriage ..." before adding "But I will obviously be present! ".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Miguel Ferrer: "Yes, I will be at the wedding of George Clooney!" Empty Re: Miguel Ferrer: "Yes, I will be at the wedding of George Clooney!"

Post by Nicky80 Tue 10 Jun 2014, 16:57

Glad to know that the family was surprised too like all of us  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Miguel Ferrer: "Yes, I will be at the wedding of George Clooney!" Empty Re: Miguel Ferrer: "Yes, I will be at the wedding of George Clooney!"

Post by PigPen Tue 10 Jun 2014, 17:04

"I do not know if I can tell a lot about this marriage ...   Interesting phrasing.  Maybe it's just the English translation, or that he knows more than he's allowed to chat about ( "the wedding is this Saturday" )  Stayed tuned!

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 10 Jun 2014, 17:15

Nicky80 wrote:Glad to know that the family was surprised too like all of us  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz

I'm pleased that we've had 
a CONFIRMATION 
from George's Cousin 
that George & Amal
ARE getting married. PERIOD.

Sofa bounce 
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 10 Jun 2014, 17:18

Yeah funny when he said I will be present HAHA I wish I could say that hehehe
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 10 Jun 2014, 17:54

Oh...we'll be there in spirit whenever it is !

Coolio
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down