George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Miguel Ferrer To Become Regular On ‘NCIS: LA EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Miguel Ferrer To Become Regular On ‘NCIS: LA EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Miguel Ferrer To Become Regular On ‘NCIS: LA EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Miguel Ferrer To Become Regular On ‘NCIS: LA EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Miguel Ferrer To Become Regular On ‘NCIS: LA EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Miguel Ferrer To Become Regular On ‘NCIS: LA EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Miguel Ferrer To Become Regular On ‘NCIS: LA EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Miguel Ferrer To Become Regular On ‘NCIS: LA EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Miguel Ferrer To Become Regular On ‘NCIS: LA EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Miguel Ferrer To Become Regular On ‘NCIS: LA

+4
theminis
LornaDoone
it's me
silly girl
8 posters

Go down

Miguel Ferrer To Become Regular On ‘NCIS: LA Empty Miguel Ferrer To Become Regular On ‘NCIS: LA

Post by silly girl Wed 06 Feb 2013, 19:19

I really admire his acting----

Miguel Ferrer To Become Regular On ‘NCIS: LA’ And Also Co-Star In ‘NCIS: LA’ Spinoff

By NELLIE ANDREEVA | Wednesday February 6, 2013 @ 9:54am PST

EXCLUSIVE: Miguel Ferrer is getting a major promotion on NCIS: LA. Ferrer, who joined the series as a recurring midway through last season, is being upped to regular effective next fall. He also will be joining the proposed NCIS: LA spinoff, which will start off as an episode of NCIS: LA airing later this season. Ferrer will be regular on both shows, reprising his role as NCIS Assistant Director Owen Granger. Crossing over characters from the mothership series to a spinoff is a popular strategy at CBS. NCIS‘ Rocky Carroll, who also plays top NCIS brass in NCIS Director Leon Vance, recurred heavily on NCIS: LA early on. And Kirsten Vangsness juggled both Criminal Minds and its spinoff, Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior, during the 2010-11 season. Crossing Jordan alum Ferrer is repped by Innovative.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Miguel Ferrer To Become Regular On ‘NCIS: LA Empty Re: Miguel Ferrer To Become Regular On ‘NCIS: LA

Post by it's me Wed 06 Feb 2013, 23:28

cheers congrats!!!
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Miguel Ferrer To Become Regular On ‘NCIS: LA Empty Re: Miguel Ferrer To Become Regular On ‘NCIS: LA

Post by LornaDoone Thu 07 Feb 2013, 00:22

I used to love his show Crossing Jordan! Watched it in reruns for years!
Don't watch NCIS regular or LA so guess I won't be seeing him but congrats - he will bring some nice class to the show!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 07 Feb 2013, 01:35

I really like NCIS but inexplicably to me cannot get the least bit interested in NCIS LA, have tried. Will tune in to see Miguel, liked him in lots of shows over the years, particularly Crossing Jordan, he's very interesting.

Last edited by theminis on Thu 07 Feb 2013, 02:09; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Too many errors - I type at 160 wpm, need to slow down.)
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 07 Feb 2013, 01:45

Loved Crossing Jordan, also haven't watched NCIS-LA much, but will watch for MF.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 07 Feb 2013, 01:46

I am the same way theminis. I love NCIS but I can't seem to get into NCIS LA. Maybe I will check out this new show. I also read that John Corbett is going to be in it also.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 07 Feb 2013, 02:12

Well that clinches it. I will tune into NCIS LA and not leave my chair purely so I can enjoy the acting talents (of course) of John Corbett!!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 07 Feb 2013, 02:15

Hush my mouth but I think I have been living under the George umbrella for too long, just now discovered that John Corbett sings!!! My Ipod will be getting a workout today. woohoo
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Tue 12 Feb 2013, 15:16

Great!! El Miguel is really on a roll with his career.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Tue 12 Feb 2013, 17:18

Good for him! I loved his show "Crossing Jordan".
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 12 Feb 2013, 23:37

MF in my opinion is one of those actors that's great in every role, very talented.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Wed 13 Feb 2013, 03:48

Talented actor. I enjoyed him on Crossing Jordan.

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down