George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Ellen Barkin throws bridal shower for Amal Alamuddin EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Ellen Barkin throws bridal shower for Amal Alamuddin EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Ellen Barkin throws bridal shower for Amal Alamuddin EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Ellen Barkin throws bridal shower for Amal Alamuddin EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Ellen Barkin throws bridal shower for Amal Alamuddin EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Ellen Barkin throws bridal shower for Amal Alamuddin EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Ellen Barkin throws bridal shower for Amal Alamuddin EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Ellen Barkin throws bridal shower for Amal Alamuddin EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Ellen Barkin throws bridal shower for Amal Alamuddin EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Ellen Barkin throws bridal shower for Amal Alamuddin

+26
fava
LornaDoone
Katiedot
premiere
Butterfly
theminis
bamboochacha
lelacorb
Doug Ross
Silje
George Fan
Joanna
PigPen
Alisonfan
phys major
Carolina Gal
melbert
Way2Old4Dis
LizzyNY
annemarie
party animal - not!
Sevens
The next mrs clooney
lionheart
it's me
Nicky80
30 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ellen Barkin throws bridal shower for Amal Alamuddin Empty Ellen Barkin throws bridal shower for Amal Alamuddin

Post by Nicky80 Fri 01 Aug 2014, 08:24

[size=60]Ellen Barkin throws bridal shower for Amal Alamuddin[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ellen Barkin hosted a bridal shower for George Clooney’s fiancée Amal Alamuddin on Tuesday.
Sources say the “intimate dinner” at Barkin’s West 12th Street home was for guests including Clooney’s mother and sister, and Alamuddin’s mom. A source said there were also “a few men” at the coed fête. Clooney and Alamuddin’s nuptials will reportedly take place in September in Italy.
Page Six reported they’re eyeing a palace in Venice that would allow maximum privacy, and that Clooney wants to tie the knot a year after he and Alamuddin met. Barkin and Clooney starred in “Ocean’s Thirteen” together, and the actress made headlines when she joked at a 2006 event honoring Clooney while the blockbuster was filming: “I am the only actress willing to stand here and say, ‘I have f - - cked George Clooney’ . . . I’m very proud of it . . . If you don’t have chemistry with George Clooney, you need to check your pulse.”
Clooney clarified by later telling Esquire of any romance between the two, “Never . . . she’s a great friend.” Otherwise, the bridal shower might’ve been a little awkward.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Nicky80 on Fri 01 Aug 2014, 08:51; edited 1 time in total
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Ellen Barkin throws bridal shower for Amal Alamuddin Empty Re: Ellen Barkin throws bridal shower for Amal Alamuddin

Post by Nicky80 Fri 01 Aug 2014, 08:25

Bridal shower for Amal as she prepares to marry Clooney

Amal Alamuddin enjoyed a bridal shower this week as her wedding date with George Clooney approaches.
The British human rights lawyer celebrated her impending marriage to George Clooney with an "intimate" dinner hosted by Ellen Barkin at the actress' New York home.
According to the New York Post newspaper's Page Six column, the shower was attended by both Amal and George's mothers and the 'Monuments Men' star's sister, and there were even a "few men" at the event.
Ellen met George when they worked on 'Oceans Thirteen' together and she previously claimed to be "proud" to say she had slept with the hunky actor.
She joked in 2006: "I am the only actress willing to stand here and say, 'I have f***ed George Clooney'. I'm very proud of it...If you don't have chemistry with George Clooney, you need to check your pulse."
The 53-year-old actor later insisted there had "never" been any romance between them, adding she was a "great friend".
Amal and George, who got engaged in April, are expected to marry in Italy in September.
It was recently claimed that George wants to hire 'Born to Die' hitmaker Lana Del Rey to perform at the wedding because Amal is such a big fan.
A source said recently: "Amal is a massive fan of Lana's, which has made George determined to make this happen. He contacted Lana's people to see if she'll perform at their wedding in Italy."

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Ellen Barkin throws bridal shower for Amal Alamuddin Empty Re: Ellen Barkin throws bridal shower for Amal Alamuddin

Post by it's me Fri 01 Aug 2014, 08:41

Barkin  scratch 
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by lionheart Fri 01 Aug 2014, 08:49

Too much plastic surgery on her face.

lionheart
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 01 Aug 2014, 10:51

Isn't it usually the maid of honour that throws the wedding shower, normally someone close to the bride not the groom?  Seems strange for her to do it, I know she is friends with George but I didn't think that close.  If they said Karen Duffy threw it then I would be more likely to believe it.  Guess we will have to keep out eye on People Magazine for pictures.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Fri 01 Aug 2014, 10:59

So that means they've got back to US?
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 01 Aug 2014, 11:22

Sevens, the world is their oyster.........

TNMC........yep. I'm now wondering if these two outlets are the ones who said they'd be the largest donors to SSP...........brilliant idea if that is so.

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 01 Aug 2014, 11:28

I think we don't really know how close George is to Ellen. If this is true at all which I kinda doubt. They have also probably booked the wedding site and have everything pretty much planned by now.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 01 Aug 2014, 12:26

I'm just wondering how they could have gotten into NY and nobody noticed. Nothing in the media until this story. Weird. scratch 
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Fri 01 Aug 2014, 13:58

Sounds more like a dinner party than a shower, if it really even happened.

Doesn't Amal have her own friends who throw her bridal shower? And what men would be there, if George wasn't?

And lastly, who at this "shower" would run to the media about it?

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 01 Aug 2014, 14:01

Ellen Barkin's 15 more minutes of irrelevancy.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 01 Aug 2014, 14:05

I'm taking bets that this is the big shopping trip for the girls..........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina Gal Fri 01 Aug 2014, 14:05

It may simply be a situation where George has so many friends and such all over, especially here in the states, that they approached he and Amal saying they wanted to throw her a "shower, luncheon, dinner, or whatever" to celebrate to show their respect to George and maintain ties to him by honoring his fiance.  Also, maybe friends from the NY area also went.  Remember he went to several engagement parties on the West Coast when things were announced.
Carolina Gal
Carolina Gal
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Fri 01 Aug 2014, 14:48

There were never engagement parties for him on the west coast ..It was Bono"s birthday party!  Just like this story take it with a grain of salt..Just another way to stay in the news.
phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 01 Aug 2014, 16:18

Ellen Barkin in Como in July.........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Fri 01 Aug 2014, 16:39

Now thats an interesting arrangement, they talked prenups perhaps.  As I remember didn't Ms Barkin earn $60 million settlement from Ron Perlman. George should worry if BA and AA decide to get cosy with EB.

Not a good move before the actual wedding. 

Also, I've long suspected EB has a bit of the "green eyed monster thing" going on with GC.  Why boast you have "F*****" someone, when they clearly don't want to acknowledge it (one drunken night  Embarassed )  admit it, or even remember it. 
Barkin mad!!!

I find Ms Barkin self righteous, banging on about her charities and causes, and foul mouthed. She always presumed herself more attractive and sexy than she was, but still managed to capitalise on it,  through dirty talk and behaviour, which in turn led to manipulation of men.  I hope this is not true.  This woman should not be inflicted on nice ppl.
But what do I know, we are seeing a side of George Clooney we never knew.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Fri 01 Aug 2014, 17:12

Ahhhhhhhhh, let the crazy stories begin. They're only going to get worse and more frequent.  Fasten your seat belts ladies, it's going to be a bumpy ride.

Love that there are no photos, but someone ( oh, that famous someone ) blabbed the story for Page Six, which is also now on Irish Examiner and a few others.  Not worth posting... all say the same.  Yet, nothing as yet on Just Jared or Lainey.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Fri 01 Aug 2014, 18:13

had to post this, if only for the best line in the story...In typical fashion, the affair was about as private[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] as one can get when it comes to celebrities, giving a hint as to how exactly the rest of the proceedings would go. Don't expect a Kim and Kanye kind of wedding, as both George and Amal have an active interest in keeping the whole thing under wraps.

Yeah, that's why someone gave the story to Page Six .  This story is from SoftPedia.  And nooooooooooooo I I still can't post a site properly.  Let the teasing and ridicule begin.
  Rolling Eyes 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
- Actress Ellen Barkin hosts Amal Alamudin's bridal shower in anticipation of her wedding to George Clooney

Amal Alamuddin Has “Intimate” Bridal Shower Hosted by Ellen Barkin

There is no turning back for George Clooney, the former eternal bachelor. The wedding preparations for his upcoming union to civil rights lawyer Amal Alamuddin have begun to unfurl, and now he's in the home stretch.

Page Six reports that Amal's bridal shower has already taken place and it was an “intimate” affair that was hosted at the home of actress[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Ellen Barkin. The shower took place on Tuesday, July 29, at Barkin's West 12th Street home.

Among those invited at the celebrations were George Clooney's mother and sister, and, of course[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.], Alamuddin't mother. A source present at the event claims that it wasn't an all-girl affair and that there were also “a few men” present, although no names were given.

Barkin is a friend of Clooney's, having starred with him on the blockbuster movie “Ocean's Thirteen.” At that time, she famously went on the record to say that “I am the only actress willing to stand here and say, ‘I have [expletive] George Clooney...’ I’m very proud of it... If you don’t have chemistry with George Clooney, you need to check your pulse.”

Of course, you needn't take that statement literally. Chances are that Barkin was just making fun of Clooney, who is a great friend and a notorious prankster. Clooney himself denied the allegations by telling a magazine that he would “never” do that with her because “she's a great friend.”

At the moment, the best speculation is that the wedding is going to take place this year in September, in Italy. It's still not known whether the location is going to be Clooney's Italian villa on the shores of picturesque Lake Como, but all signs point to some other location.

Gossip says that the couple have looked at a palace in Venice, which would not only throw the press off but would also allow for maximum privacy, the top factor in choosing a location for the nuptials. But that doesn't mean that the gossip mill isn't trying to find out the exact venue and the exact date.

Last edited by Nicky80 on Fri 01 Aug 2014, 18:47; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : fixed layout/font size)

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 01 Aug 2014, 19:45

I'm confused as to what a "bridal shower" really is.
It can't be like our "Hen Nights" where the Bride,
The Hen, traditionally has a last single drunken evening with her close friends, as Mothers are
usually excluded.  lol! 
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 01 Aug 2014, 19:55

Who was it who said if it's in the Hollywood Reporter, it's true?

ELLEN BARKIN HOSTS A BRIDAL SHOWER FOR GEORGE CLOONEY'S FIANCEE

The actress, who once claimed to have slept with the now groom-to-be, hosted a dinner in New York for Amal Alamuddin.

George Clooney's close pal Ellen Barkin has thrown a bridal shower for the actor’s fiancee, human rights lawyer Amal Alamuddin, according to New York Post’s Page Six.
Friends and family, including Alamuddin's mother and sister, gathered at the actress' home on West 12th Street in Manhattan for an intimate co-ed dinner fete on Tuesday.
Barkin, who split from billionaire Ron Perelman in 2006, starred alongside Clooney in 2007’sOcean's Thirteen, and famously claimed to have slept with her co-star during a Clooney roast in 2006. “Never, but I love her. She’s a great friend,” Clooney responded in an Esquire article in 2008.
Alamuddin and Clooney are reportedly set to tie the knot in September, in an undisclosed location in Italy.

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Fri 01 Aug 2014, 19:57

Hen Party =Bachelorett Party.  A bridal shower is a gathering to honor the bride.  Traditionally hosted by the maid/matron of honor.  Basically, it's a party with gifts for the bride.  It's origin was to help the couple set up housekeeping, so gifts were linens, pots and pans, dish towels, toasters, etc.  An occasional negligee ( often white- from mother of the bride).  Today- couples "register" at stores for gifts they want-not need.  This totally pisses me off.  The theory is, it prevents duplicates.  HOWEVER, all the bridal showers I have been to in the past decade were for greedy mongers, expecting major dollars to be spent on their wish list.  My co-worker's registry list included a 52 "  plasma tv.  Honey, if i'm going to spend that kind of $, it's going to be for ME not a distant cousin, neighbor, etc.  Whew- that felt good.

Anyway, with today's bride, and basic tradition out the window.. it can be a luncheon, dinner, afternoon tea, or in the case of Hollywood( think Kim Kardashian.  then again, don't. It will give you indigestion!) a major catered bow-out.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 01 Aug 2014, 19:57

Joanna wrote:I'm confused as to what a "bridal shower" really is.
It can't be like our "Hen Nights" where the Bride,
The Hen, traditionally has a last single drunken evening with her close friends, as Mothers are
usually excluded.    lol! 

Uh yes I heard about the English hen nights...They are all dressed like strippers with bunny ears and one woman drinks like two men....

We have lot of British hen nights coming over here to celebrate here....seems to be a trend at the moment. And I swear. When the British women walk down the street (half naked, drunk with bunny ears) everyone is watching.....

In Germany our hen nights are more civil....I mean at least we are dressed and don't wear bunny ears  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 01 Aug 2014, 20:00

party animal - not! wrote:Who was it who said if it's in the Hollywood Reporter, it's true?

That was Lorna in the Money Monster thread  Laughing 

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Fri 01 Aug 2014, 20:00

party animal - not! wrote:Who was it who said if it's in the Hollywood Reporter, it's true?

I still don't get why Ellen Barken??   If it was to be thrown by a close friend... why not Cindy Crawford, which would make more sense, or Julia Roberts??

Is this turning into The Godfather... where everyone must show respect to the boss man?

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 01 Aug 2014, 20:04

LOL! I love the Godfather  Cool  Yeah SHOW RESPECT TO THE BOSS....George rocks  Sofa bounce
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 01 Aug 2014, 20:15

PAN - I would believe the Hollywood Reporter if they had an independent source, but they're only quoting the NY Post, which started the story.

If it's true, where are the pictures? How did they manage to get into the city without anyone noticing? No pap photos, no Instagrams, no nothing. Not saying it's a lie, but it is strange.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Fri 01 Aug 2014, 20:23

who the hell knows anymore    Shocked    Letting off steam  Censored  Censored  Censored  Censored  Censored  Censored  Censored  Censored  Oi, you!  Oi, you!  Oi, you!

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 01 Aug 2014, 20:25

LizzyNY wrote:PAN - I would believe the Hollywood Reporter if they had an independent source, but they're only quoting the NY Post, which started the story.

If it's true, where are the pictures? How did they manage to get into the city without anyone noticing? No pap photos, no Instagrams, no nothing. Not saying it's a lie, but it is strange.

Maybe the pictures come later. We had a news thread before not long ago where we had the news first and later we had the pictures. But can't remember which one it was.

Remember after the Seychelles vacation George and Amal were able to enter NY without anyone noticing. No pics from the airport. Only when they stayed at the hotel and went out for dinner. after everything came out...I think... 

Maybe now they stay private.....It is possible to hide in NY.

I think if the press would made it up they would use names like Cindy Crawford or Karen Duffy which would be obvious....so in this case I can imagine it is true and somebody made a statement to the press.....

If you think about. It was quite for over a week...It was about time to be back in the news  Very Happy 

Just my guess of course..
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Fri 01 Aug 2014, 20:34

Nicky, do you mean ( time to be back in the news)time for  George/Stan to feed to paps/rumor mill, by planting the story?  If so, it would make some form of sense to ask Ellen to host a party.  It would give her some ink , which she seldom gets, put her in good with his Nibs and give him some ink as well. But what about the guests... Ada, Nina, etc.  Why no photos of them out and about in NY ( before or after party).  I refer back to my earlier comment   Censored  Censored  Censored  Censored  Censored

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 01 Aug 2014, 20:39

mmmhh as I said maybe pics come later...then again in the report it was written the party was on Tuesday. 

So we all thought George and co are in Italy...So nobody really was looking for George and family in NY. And their waited 3 days until their reported the party happened....I guess their made sure everyone is gone and now they can release the news without anyone gets hunt down by the paps....
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Fri 01 Aug 2014, 20:44

Not necessarily be hunted down.  but seeing Nina and Mrs Alamuddin, either separately or on the same block, would be noticed, any day of any week when a wedding is allegedly coming up.

This soooooooooo smells of George controlling anything and everything at this point.  Doesn't it.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 01 Aug 2014, 20:51

OK Im just thinking out loud now....Call me crazy...

Remember the thread below were we discussed if George and the cast would attend the ceremony for Harry Ettlinger (MM). Nobody knows when it's happening right. So maybe that's why their are back in the USA????As I said.... call me crazy  Laughing 

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Fri 01 Aug 2014, 20:51

Nicky80 wrote:
LizzyNY wrote:PAN - I would believe the Hollywood Reporter if they had an independent source, but they're only quoting the NY Post, which started the story.

Maybe the pictures come later. We had a news thread before not long ago where we had the news first and later we had the pictures. But can't remember which one it was.

Remember after the Seychelles vacation George and Amal were able to enter NY without anyone noticing. No pics from the airport. Only when they stayed at the hotel and went out for dinner. after everything came out...I think... 

Maybe now they stay private.....It is possible to hide in NY.

I think if the press would made it up they would use names like Cindy Crawford or Karen Duffy which would be obvious....so in this case I can imagine it is true and somebody made a statement to the press.....

If you think about. It was quite for over a week...It was about time to be back in the news  Very Happy 

Just my guess of course..
Remember after the Seychelles vacation George and Amal were able to enter NY without anyone noticing. No pics from the airport. Only when they stayed at the hotel and went out for dinner. after everything came out...I think...   Yea.. but that was before the engagement.  And as the alleged Sept date (s) approach.. hiding will not be so easy. Still the man is the ultimate expert at stealth hiding..All part of his agenda.  The safari photos of him looking into the camera, the villa balcony family shots, at the garden restaurant, etc.  All thought out and well executed. 

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 01 Aug 2014, 20:57

Pigpen - I don't know what it smells of, but it stinks! Manhattan is crawling with paps (and tourists) who prowl the streets looking for celebs. They might have missed Nina or Baria, but they wouldn't miss Amal unless she had a bag over her head or was hiding in the trunk of a car. I'm not sure how he could control this.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Fri 01 Aug 2014, 21:00

Nicky... we're posting at the same time yet again.... okay it's Friday and I want you to have a lovely week-end, so this is just for you  "  You're Crazy"   alien . 
Anything is possible regarding why he's in the States.  Interesting, the ceremony and a bridal shower planned to coincide.  Can't you just hear the conversation...

Ellen:  George, when would you like me to have a 
          bridal shower for Amal?

George:  July 29th would be fine.  I have to be in NY
             that week.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 01 Aug 2014, 21:02

Lizzy, Maybe they drove by car inside a garage from there with a lift to the location and then back from the lift to the garage in the car and from there to the hotel into the garage again and taken the lift to the suite....NY buildings for VIP's are well build you do not need to get out of a car in front of a building anymore to be seen.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 01 Aug 2014, 21:04

LOL Pigpen...yes George is very organised with his calender LOL He must be half German  Yahooooo
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Fri 01 Aug 2014, 21:09

LizzyNY wrote:Pigpen - I don't know what it smells of, but it stinks! Manhattan is crawling with paps (and tourists) who prowl the streets looking for celebs. They might have missed Nina or Baria, but they wouldn't miss Amal unless she had a bag over her head or was hiding in the trunk of a car. I'm not sure how he could control this.
Same way he orchestrated information and access the week the engagement was brought to light.  Doubt they both hid under the coffee table all week, but with the exception of the motorcylce ride ( with helmets and gloves) no one got photos of them until after the People spread. 

Same principal with being in NY.  Doubt the mothers, Amal etc hid in their respective hotels ( no way they all stayed at the Holiday Inn together) until being driven Barkin's highrise.

so, here's my thought-- if the shower, or whatever, did take place, someone has exclusive shots of it, having paid alot of $$ for them, and they'll  be released at a designated time.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 01 Aug 2014, 21:19

Thanks Jenn, I moved the post to a separate thread

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sat 02 Aug 2014, 00:15

George flew Amal and her mother in on the private jet, but they had to hop commercial with the commoners to get back, while he flew his mom and sister home privately.

That's my theory.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 02 Aug 2014, 00:21

Possibly. And depending on the timing she had to appear somewhere on a video link for the book launch in Beirut on the 30th

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 02 Aug 2014, 00:28

IF it's true that Ellen Barkin hosted this special occasion for George's future wife, then doesn't that prove that we know very little about George's private life and who his close friends are ?
Did anyone think that Ellen was as close a friend to George as this action would suggest ?

As I've said before....We Know Nothing Really.
 Coolio 
It's good to know that IMO.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 02 Aug 2014, 00:50

party animal - not! wrote:Possibly. And depending on the timing she had to appear somewhere on a video link for the book launch in Beirut on the 30th
But I remember that she would do that via Skype? A report claimed so...
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sat 02 Aug 2014, 00:57

In contrast, former girl friend of George, Elisabetta, has an "alleged wedding" on the 14th of September in Sardinia. Talk about two marriages going separate directions.

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Sat 02 Aug 2014, 00:59

But I want to know Joanna. I know curiosity killed the cat but it's a risk I'm willing to take.    Smile 

I think this story is true, like Nicky said if it was invented they would have used someone else. Also like W2O4D explanation for the logistics.
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 02 Aug 2014, 01:18

For all we know, girls, Ellen Barkin may have been at the event where they first met. One day we'll know. But only when they want us to.

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Sat 02 Aug 2014, 01:26

I don't understand yet where they met the first time...

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 02 Aug 2014, 09:24

George has proven many times that he can keep off the radar and not get noticed by the paps when he wants to. The paps aren't at the airports 24/7 so may not have been there when she landed.  If I had to guess maybe she was in NY with her mother to get her wedding dress which is why George wasn't with them.  Ellen probably created the story about the shower to get her self some press.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 02 Aug 2014, 09:47

Yep, TNMC, that's what I said yesterday. But I do think Ellen entertained them all, and it was a 'fittings-and-dins-do', and Mum and Amal stayed at His Nibs place at the Carlyle.

No need for Ellen to make up anything. Didn't she do really really well from her divorce from Ron Perelman?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 02 Aug 2014, 09:48

Silje wrote:But I want to know Joanna. I know curiosity killed the cat but it's a risk I'm willing to take.    Smile 

lol! I don't believe you're a cat Silje !

I'm a bit of a traditionalist where "lovers meeting for the first" is concerned.
I've experienced "falling in love" as I'm sure many have who come here.
It's such a personal intimate experience that I don't believe there's an obligation
to share the "what why,when and where" the whole world.

I do understand some people being curious about it though.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next