George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Photos surface of Clooney and Amal scouting wedding venues at Lake Como - Page 4 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Photos surface of Clooney and Amal scouting wedding venues at Lake Como - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Photos surface of Clooney and Amal scouting wedding venues at Lake Como - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Photos surface of Clooney and Amal scouting wedding venues at Lake Como - Page 4 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Photos surface of Clooney and Amal scouting wedding venues at Lake Como - Page 4 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Photos surface of Clooney and Amal scouting wedding venues at Lake Como - Page 4 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Photos surface of Clooney and Amal scouting wedding venues at Lake Como - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Photos surface of Clooney and Amal scouting wedding venues at Lake Como - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Photos surface of Clooney and Amal scouting wedding venues at Lake Como - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Photos surface of Clooney and Amal scouting wedding venues at Lake Como

+39
PigPen
The next mrs clooney
iamnoone
Picachu
Missa
fava
jusquatoi2014
hathaross
lelacorb
sparkie
bgarabedian
Philippago
Margaret
louisvillelaura
Boshkash
theminis
Alisonfan
catwoman
Mazy
Cece42
LizzyNY
tvfan
isogotit
Way2Old4Dis
Atalante
LornaDoone
Butterfly
Joanna
Maggy
Jenn
phys major
party animal - not!
lionheart
melbert
annemarie
Pita428
Sevens
Silje
Nicky80
43 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Photos surface of Clooney and Amal scouting wedding venues at Lake Como - Page 4 Empty Re: Photos surface of Clooney and Amal scouting wedding venues at Lake Como

Post by fava Tue 24 Jun 2014, 23:44

Missa wrote:
lelacorb wrote:
PigPen wrote:Give it time.  He won't/ can't hide in the house.  Nick and Nina are due soon and the usual suspects for the 4th of July.
I am not aware that Nick and Nina have come for the 4th of July in the last 5 years!Ben Weis the re is always
 I'm pretty sure they go every year at this time.  When we see pictures of them in Italy, it's usually around this time of year.  Don't you remember that weird parade across an open field to dinner with George and Stacy, her parents, and Nick and Nina, among others, from a couple of summers ago?  It might have been the same year, but there are also photos of G and SK, Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan, and Nick and Nina in a motor boat heading to dinner.  Ben does seem to attached at George's hip, though.  

I can think of only one incidence (of which there's photographic evidence) of George out to dinner with a woman, just the two of them, and that was with SK.  Once. I get having Gio tag along for safety in Europe, but seriously, you go out to eat alone with Grant, why can't you have a nice private meal with your lady friend?

You're forgetting the dinner with Stacy where used the bullhorn at the paparazzi afterwards.  Wasn't it jus the two of them then?

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Photos surface of Clooney and Amal scouting wedding venues at Lake Como - Page 4 Empty Re: Photos surface of Clooney and Amal scouting wedding venues at Lake Como

Post by Silje Wed 25 Jun 2014, 00:03

Does George need more security/body guards when he is in Europe compared to the US?

I'm wondering because he has Gio in Italy but I don't think I have heard of an American bodyguard?
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 25 Jun 2014, 01:56

He's got several, but they hide in plain sight.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Wed 25 Jun 2014, 03:08

You see Gio more because they have gotten close, I guess after George save Gio's life. But depending on the occasion he may have more than one at a time. They might wait outside or sit  at a different table.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Wed 25 Jun 2014, 03:31

EXCLUSIVE!

NEWS/ Are George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Planning an Italian Wedding? Couple Spotted Touring Lake Como—All the Details!
Well, they wouldn't be the first lovebirds to swap vows in Italy!

George Clooney and his fiancée Amal Alamuddin seem to be toying with the idea of getting married overseas after being spotted scouting wedding locations on Friday in Lake Como. The pair were seen looking at different possible venues before going to dinner at the Grand Hotel Villa D'este restaurant in Cernobbio Village, a source tells E! News.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Clooney and Alamuddin also took a tour of the famous Lake Como, engaging in sweet PDA the entire time as they holding hands, according to an eyewitness. After the star showed her around, they went back to his house.
A source tells E! News that it seems Clooney arrived at his Villa Oleandro exactly one week ago, when a series of cars with tinted windows drove into the gates. Since then, there has been noise and music coming from his residence, including his signature midday bell that is rung to indicate lunch is served.
Since his arrival, flocks of fans have gathered around the gates, taking photos of themselves pretending to ring the doorbell. This called for a reiteration of the privacy measures by the mayor. "The gathering of people on the road adjacent to the properties is banned, as is stationing there," Lario mayor Roberto Pozzi tells E! News.
"In terms of lake navigation, it is banned to navigate beyond a 100 meter vicinity to the properties, and boats are not permitted to station in that area. This is to guarantee security and privacy for Clooney. These exceptional security measures have been recently reiterated, and are valid throughout 2014."

Pozzi adds, "If they do decide to take their wedding vows here, we will evaluate all additional security and privacy measures that can be implemented."
It wouldn't be the first wedding ceremony to take place at Georgey's Italian digs.
The 53-year-old Oscar winner agreed to let pal Ben Weiss, a prolific TV director who has worked on such shows as Friends, Joey, Rules of Engagement and Cougar Town, borrow his wedding-picture-perfect Italian villa in Lake Como for the big day back in 2010.
Pozzi says no request to have a ceremony at the villa has been made as of yet, but he certainly hopes the soon-to-be newlyweds choose to have their nuptials at Villa Oleandro.
"We are very conscious of the beautiful tie that Clooney has with the town of Lario, and the sentiment goes both ways, and has been strong on our part for some 10 years now. Should they decide to take their wedding vows here in Laglio, it would be the crowning of a privileged relationship between Clooney and this town."
—Additional reporting by Michelle Falls
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkie Wed 25 Jun 2014, 09:24

Angie30 wrote:Does Amal is not shemale? One, successful woman of Arab origin who at 36 still not married ... you'd think ...
You would have to be one of the vilest creatures to pass through here. Here is a suggestion for YOU keep walking.
sparkie
sparkie
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lionheart Wed 25 Jun 2014, 12:16

A bell rings to indicate lunch is being served. lol ...

lionheart
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 25 Jun 2014, 13:03

How exactly is this an exclusive??
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 25 Jun 2014, 16:29

Nicky80 wrote: Beh Lela ti potrebbe piacere il modo di vestire, ma non incontrare così bene. Forse è la traduzione di Google si usa, ma si incontra il più delle volte molto negativo quando si parla di Amal. L'ho letto nello stesso modo come Boshkash fatto.
And 'exactly what I think I should write on the forum or falsehood? Amal dresses (in my opinion) well, I like his demeanor, but frankly it seems to me more like the face of a man, especially in certain expressions!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 25 Jun 2014, 18:46

Moved posts about the new law below

Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Wed 02 Jul 2014, 03:59

two new pix from Hello! magzine:
these photos have been posted before:
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 05 Jul 2014, 12:58

More photos on George Clooney US

Last edited by Nicky80 on Sat 05 Jul 2014, 13:49; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Nicky80: added picture)

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 05 Jul 2014, 13:40

Thanks PAN. Nice set of pics.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 05 Jul 2014, 16:54

They look so intimate! Love the way they holding hands!
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 05 Jul 2014, 23:05

fava wrote:
Missa wrote:
lelacorb wrote:
PigPen wrote:Give it time.  He won't/ can't hide in the house.  Nick and Nina are due soon and the usual suspects for the 4th of July.
I am not aware that Nick and Nina have come for the 4th of July in the last 5 years!Ben Weis the re is always
 I'm pretty sure they go every year at this time.  When we see pictures of them in Italy, it's usually around this time of year.  Don't you remember that weird parade across an open field to dinner with George and Stacy, her parents, and Nick and Nina, among others, from a couple of summers ago?  It might have been the same year, but there are also photos of G and SK, Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan, and Nick and Nina in a motor boat heading to dinner.  Ben does seem to attached at George's hip, though.  

I can think of only one incidence (of which there's photographic evidence) of George out to dinner with a woman, just the two of them, and that was with SK.  Once. I get having Gio tag along for safety in Europe, but seriously, you go out to eat alone with Grant, why can't you have a nice private meal with your lady friend?

You're forgetting the dinner with Stacy where used the bullhorn at the paparazzi afterwards.  Wasn't it jus the two of them then?

That's the once I was referencing.  Although now that I think of it there may have been one more time in Italy.  Still, twice in two years?
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Mon 07 Jul 2014, 14:32

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Nice photo, but wow!  the age difference really shows up in this shot and others from the big dinner date.

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Mon 07 Jul 2014, 14:41

Don't worry. She'll age quickly.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Mon 07 Jul 2014, 14:47

How so??  From the rapid weight loss??

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Mon 07 Jul 2014, 14:59

Being gaunt does make a person look older.

Yeah, sure, that's what I meant.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Mon 07 Jul 2014, 15:17

Yeah, sure, that's what I meant.....  I think I detect another meaning....

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4