George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Link to poll "In a Presidential race, what actor would get your vote?" EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Link to poll "In a Presidential race, what actor would get your vote?" EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Link to poll "In a Presidential race, what actor would get your vote?" EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Link to poll "In a Presidential race, what actor would get your vote?" EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Link to poll "In a Presidential race, what actor would get your vote?" EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Link to poll "In a Presidential race, what actor would get your vote?" EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Link to poll "In a Presidential race, what actor would get your vote?" EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Link to poll "In a Presidential race, what actor would get your vote?" EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Link to poll "In a Presidential race, what actor would get your vote?" EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Link to poll "In a Presidential race, what actor would get your vote?"

3 posters

Go down

Link to poll "In a Presidential race, what actor would get your vote?" Empty Link to poll "In a Presidential race, what actor would get your vote?"

Post by Katiedot Fri 13 Jun 2014, 05:26

I've just seen a message that someone sent to me on IMDb (sorry for the late response!). If you guys would like to vote George ahead of Clint Eastwood, link is in the message below:

I thought you might be interested in a poll I created that recently went live, "In a Presidential race, what actor would get your vote?" (There are eight choices.)

I'm a big fan of Cllooney as an actor and director, and also respect his humanitarian work, knowledge of geo-political issues, and political involvement a great deal. The poll went live almost a week ago and all along Clooney and Clint Eastwood have been going back and forth between first and second place (way ahead of the other "candidates"), but in the past day or so Eastwood has been on top and expanding his lead.

Right now, after 534 people have voted, Eastwood has 152 votes (for 28% of the votes) and George has 135, for 25% of the votes. If you'd like to vote and/or post the link to the poll on your website or in your IMDb posts, that'd be great. The poll is here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Link to poll "In a Presidential race, what actor would get your vote?" Empty Re: Link to poll "In a Presidential race, what actor would get your vote?"

Post by Nicky80 Fri 13 Jun 2014, 07:23

Coolio  I love voting hehe

Eastwood has now 195 Votes and George 180.....
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Link to poll "In a Presidential race, what actor would get your vote?" Empty Re: Link to poll "In a Presidential race, what actor would get your vote?"

Post by Katiedot Fri 13 Jun 2014, 16:16

Well, he's at 184 now.  Still behind Clint though.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Fri 13 Jun 2014, 16:49

Well Clint does actually have some experience in elected office.  It might be hard for George to pull ahead.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down