George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Pregnant Stacy Keibler Out and About w/ Mom and Mother-in-Law June 7, 2014 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Pregnant Stacy Keibler Out and About w/ Mom and Mother-in-Law June 7, 2014 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Pregnant Stacy Keibler Out and About w/ Mom and Mother-in-Law June 7, 2014 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Pregnant Stacy Keibler Out and About w/ Mom and Mother-in-Law June 7, 2014 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Pregnant Stacy Keibler Out and About w/ Mom and Mother-in-Law June 7, 2014 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Pregnant Stacy Keibler Out and About w/ Mom and Mother-in-Law June 7, 2014 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Pregnant Stacy Keibler Out and About w/ Mom and Mother-in-Law June 7, 2014 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Pregnant Stacy Keibler Out and About w/ Mom and Mother-in-Law June 7, 2014 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Pregnant Stacy Keibler Out and About w/ Mom and Mother-in-Law June 7, 2014 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Pregnant Stacy Keibler Out and About w/ Mom and Mother-in-Law June 7, 2014

+5
melbert
Katiedot
Silje
Nicky80
LornaDoone
9 posters

Go down

Pregnant Stacy Keibler Out and About w/ Mom and Mother-in-Law June 7, 2014 Empty Pregnant Stacy Keibler Out and About w/ Mom and Mother-in-Law June 7, 2014

Post by LornaDoone Sun 08 Jun 2014, 19:06

link -----> Stacy and Moms

Getting the support she needs! Pregnant Stacy Keibler takes her mother and mother-in-law with her to baby-themed event

Her first baby is said to be due in around three months.  

And Stacy Keibler made sure that she's going to be really ready for the happy event by inviting her mother, Patricia Keibler, and her mother-in-law, Gladys Lowenstein, to join her at the Club MomMe Spring Family Festival at  the Hyatt Regency in Huntington Beach, California, on Saturday.
Club MomMe describes itself as 'a supportive, educational community' with events, lots of baby products to compare and contrast, suggestions for healthy food, exercise and more.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
And baby makes four: A pregnant Stacy Keibler asked her mother, Patricia, pictured right, and mother-in-law, Gladys Lowenstein, left, to join her at Club MomMe at the Hyatt Regency in Huntington Beach on Saturday

And with both the older and more experienced women by her side, the 34-year-old was sure to get plenty of advice.

Stacey covered her growing baby bump in a white maxi-dress with a pattern of blue flowers and a low-cut  V-neck that revealed an eyeful of her cleavage.

The honey blonde, who is believed to be expecting a little girl, looked radiant, wearing very light make-up, suitable for a day-time event. She accessorised with large gold hoop earrings, gold necklaces and heavy gold bangles.

Mother love: The 34-year-old is expecting her first child with husband Jared Pobre and may have needed some extra advice about products on offer at the baby-themed event  from the two older women 

The 5ft 11in former model, wrestler and actress towered over her redhead mom, Patricia, who wore a blue dress with a quirky pattern of white and green shapes, and black sandals.
Mother-in-law Gladys opted for a little black dress and snakeskin heels. 

Stacy married Gladys's son, millionaire businessman Jared Pobre, on March 8 in an intimate ceremony at sunset on a beach in Mexico. The pair confirmed they were having a baby just two weeks later.

Family planning: The beautiful actress-model-wrestler married her 39-year-old beau in March and the couple announced their happy news two weeks later 

She and the 39-year-old founder and CEO of Future Ads, began dating in fall 2013, though they had known each other for over five years.
They got together months after her split from George Clooney, whom she dated for two years. He is now engaged to lawyer Amal Alamuddin.

Stacy told People last month: 'Both Jared and I didn’t think that we were ever going to get married or have kids… When you meet the right person, everything changes.'

Happy event: Stacy had previously said she Jared both thought they would never marry and have children, 'but when you meet the right person, everything changes'

On Saturday guests were spotted arriving to a baby shower for Keibler at her home in Beverly Hills.

Friends and family came bearing gifts for Stacy's little girl - including a big polka dot plush elephant doll and children's books.

The beautiful mom-to-be will welcome her daughter sometime this summer.

Shower gifts: A friend arrives to Keibler's baby shower with a gift basket in hand on June 7

Cute toys: A guest arrived carrying a polka dot plush elephant toy and books for Stacy's baby daughter

Party for baby: More friends carried in pink presents upon arriving to the shower in Beverly Hills

]

Last edited by Nicky80 on Sun 08 Jun 2014, 19:42; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added text and pics)
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Pregnant Stacy Keibler Out and About w/ Mom and Mother-in-Law June 7, 2014 Empty Re: Pregnant Stacy Keibler Out and About w/ Mom and Mother-in-Law June 7, 2014

Post by Nicky80 Sun 08 Jun 2014, 19:28

There is nothing in your post except "Stacy and Moms". Did you forgot the link? Or am I blind hehehe  Razz
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Pregnant Stacy Keibler Out and About w/ Mom and Mother-in-Law June 7, 2014 Empty Re: Pregnant Stacy Keibler Out and About w/ Mom and Mother-in-Law June 7, 2014

Post by LornaDoone Sun 08 Jun 2014, 19:31

The Stacy and Moms is the link.  Is it working for you?
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Sun 08 Jun 2014, 19:36

Working for me.
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 08 Jun 2014, 19:37

Oh funny...I didn't know the link was hiding in those words  Razz HAHA
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 08 Jun 2014, 19:38

I was being sneaky (or really just lazy) cause I couldn't figure out how to post just the picture.  No jpg code to be found...
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 08 Jun 2014, 19:43

I added the text and pics in your post.  Thumbs up! 

Stacy and her mum have the same eyes...
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 08 Jun 2014, 20:03

God, I LOVE that dress! If it weren't for the neckline (way too revealing for me), I'd be busy tracking down where that came from.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 08 Jun 2014, 20:33

I know I haven't been around baby showers for a very long time, and I'm trying not to be bitchy, but, do they usually have baby showers THREE months ahead of the birth?  Me thinks she's further along, or they're going on a much needed vacay and will be too busy to have a shower closer to the arrival.

She does look genuinely radiant and happy though!!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Sun 08 Jun 2014, 21:13

She looks seven months+ to me.  Love the sassy sexy momma dress.
Hate it when women try to "hide" pregnancy, or hide the great assets this time of life gifts you. 10/10 from me.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 08 Jun 2014, 21:22

Nicky80 wrote:I added the text and pics in your post.  Thumbs up! 

Stacy and her mum have the same eyes...

Thanks Nicky!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by mel01 Thu 19 Jun 2014, 14:27

Katiedot wrote:God, I LOVE that dress!  If it weren't for the neckline (way too revealing for me), I'd be busy tracking down where that came from.

I absolutely love that dress too.

mel01
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Fri 20 Jun 2014, 05:48

Good for her.
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 20 Jun 2014, 11:26

She looks nice and very happy.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 20 Jun 2014, 14:13

PAN I separated your post below as it is a new topic  Wink 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down