George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy Keibler might be pregnant?  Star magazine is hopelessly behind the news cycle EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler might be pregnant?  Star magazine is hopelessly behind the news cycle EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler might be pregnant?  Star magazine is hopelessly behind the news cycle EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler might be pregnant?  Star magazine is hopelessly behind the news cycle EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler might be pregnant?  Star magazine is hopelessly behind the news cycle EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler might be pregnant?  Star magazine is hopelessly behind the news cycle EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler might be pregnant?  Star magazine is hopelessly behind the news cycle EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler might be pregnant?  Star magazine is hopelessly behind the news cycle EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Stacy Keibler might be pregnant?  Star magazine is hopelessly behind the news cycle EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler might be pregnant? Star magazine is hopelessly behind the news cycle

+5
Henway
Lighterside
it's me
watching
Katiedot
9 posters

Go down

Stacy Keibler might be pregnant?  Star magazine is hopelessly behind the news cycle Empty Stacy Keibler might be pregnant? Star magazine is hopelessly behind the news cycle

Post by Katiedot Fri 13 Jul 2012, 12:19

As usual, Star seems to be well behind the news:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Stacy Keibler might be pregnant

George Clooney,Stacy Keibler

No way in hell this is true, but George Clooney -- who keeps coat hangers and bottles of RU486 in his nightstand, probably -- might have knocked up Stacy Keibler. From Star:

Forget the ring! George Clooney is making an even bigger commitment to Stacy Kiebler - she's having his baby! Stacy, who usually flaunts a fat-free frame, debuted a suspicious-looking bump on June 16 while on vacation with George at Lake Como in Italy, where he has a palatial waterfront mansion. "People were buzzing that she was pregnant," the source exclaimed. "There was definitely a bump, and she just seemed so peaceful and calm. All her friends are really excited for her!"

With a green light from her 51-year-old beau, the former pro wrestler has wasted no time in turning their twosome into a family. "Stacy told her friends she and George might be getting pregnant. Some of them are even saying that she is already knocked up but it's too soon to tell everyone yet. She's absolutely thrilled!"

Well, look at that. All this time I thought Stacy was George's beard. I never even considered that he'd be able to appreciate Stacy's smoking hot body enough to infect her with children, and I'm pretty sure that science still isn't allowing live births through the turd cutter. Oh well, I guess I should congratulate the happy couple (assuming that this is true or if science really is black magic). Damn it, first Lindsay Lohan keeps beating the odds in the Celebrity Death Pool at work, and now I lost another entry in my Guess the Queer raffle. I'm putting all of my money on you, Pitt. don't let me down!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler might be pregnant?  Star magazine is hopelessly behind the news cycle Empty Re: Stacy Keibler might be pregnant? Star magazine is hopelessly behind the news cycle

Post by watching Fri 13 Jul 2012, 14:03

Star didn't get the inside story. Let me fill you in.

The food poisoning leak was just a cover. It's Stacy's morning sickness making her ill, not a bad meal. And George is soo in love and so wants this baby so badly that he is having sympathy morning sickness. The food poisoning plant was to deflect attention from the fact that Stacy is carrying triplets. And they have converted to Scientology. George has also had to sell the house in Como to pay a large outstanding tax bill and avoid jail time for tax evasion. G and co are squatting at the premises to keep up appearances for the summer. The trip to Switzerland was to see if they would offer him asylum if Rooney gets elected as president.

watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler might be pregnant?  Star magazine is hopelessly behind the news cycle Empty Re: Stacy Keibler might be pregnant? Star magazine is hopelessly behind the news cycle

Post by it's me Fri 13 Jul 2012, 14:13

LOL!
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 13 Jul 2012, 14:56

Watching: sadomach1 Wink
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Fri 13 Jul 2012, 15:27

The trip to Switzerland was to see if they would offer him asylum if Rooney gets elected as president.

LMAO watching! Very imaginative and very funny but it's Romney that's running for the GOP. We like to call him "Mittens" but affectionately of course! ahahahahaha
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 13 Jul 2012, 15:44

Spelling is so not my strong suit.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Fri 13 Jul 2012, 17:49

LOL! Thumbs up!

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 13 Jul 2012, 18:45

Luckily humour is!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Fri 13 Jul 2012, 20:17

LOL Watching ! you should write for them it would be fun !
Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 13 Jul 2012, 20:22

lol!
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 14 Jul 2012, 02:50

watching LMAO! Laughing
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sat 14 Jul 2012, 03:29

LOL watching. Now you're creating conspiracy theories
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down