George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Amal back in London - arrival at the airport EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Amal back in London - arrival at the airport EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Amal back in London - arrival at the airport EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Amal back in London - arrival at the airport EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Amal back in London - arrival at the airport EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Amal back in London - arrival at the airport EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Amal back in London - arrival at the airport EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Amal back in London - arrival at the airport EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Amal back in London - arrival at the airport EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Amal back in London - arrival at the airport

+22
jd68
Mazy
Rose
Cece42
isogotit
LornaDoone
Joanna
party animal - not!
fluffy
bellybaby
Nicky80
Alisonfan
bgarabedian
justpassinthrough
melbert
Way2Old4Dis
Sevens
Missa
lelacorb
Maggy
annemarie
Picachu
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Amal back in London - arrival at the airport Empty Amal back in London - arrival at the airport

Post by party animal - not! Tue 13 May 2014, 19:55

Thank you, Annemarie

Laineys has it too

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Nicky80 on Mon 19 May 2014, 21:33; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added arrival at the airport)

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Amal back in London - arrival at the airport Empty Re: Amal back in London - arrival at the airport

Post by Picachu Tue 13 May 2014, 20:15

she is so different in her style as to any other girlfriend, i love it
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Amal back in London - arrival at the airport Empty Re: Amal back in London - arrival at the airport

Post by annemarie Tue 13 May 2014, 20:21

I don't think she's different Eli dressed similar with the awful jeans. I like the top half hate the bottom jeans no shoes no. It's like top half adult bottom half teenager.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 13 May 2014, 20:28

scratch
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 13 May 2014, 21:01

the Ely's copy for me!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 13 May 2014, 21:35

Back to reality… with some serious bling! George Clooney's fiancee Amal Alamuddin shows off HUGE sparkler as she returns to the UK following engagement party 
By FAY STRANG
PUBLISHED: 18:53, 13 May 2014 UPDATED: 19:30, 13 May 2014

View 

comments

It was no doubt a weekend to remember as she and her husband-to-be George Clooney celebrated their upcoming nuptials with a group of close pals.
But on Tuesday it was back to reality for Amal Alamuddin, who was spotted arriving into Heathrow airport alone. 
The human rights lawyer, who was no doubt returning to work, was seen chatting away excitedly as she made her way through the airport in London… flashing her £450,000 seven-carat diamond engagement ring as she did so.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+11

Back to Blighty: George Clooney's fiancee, Amal Alamuddinl, was seen arriving at London's Heathrow on Tuesday

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 13 May 2014, 21:39

Sorry......not a good copy/paste....iPad can't cope 
very well !!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 13 May 2014, 21:48

It's great, Jo. I can't do it! Quite a lady, isn't she? Walking on air, I imagine (yep, in those shoes).

Time to meet Mum now...........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 13 May 2014, 21:59

party animal - not! wrote:It's great, Jo. I can't do it! Quite a lady, isn't she? Walking on air, I imagine (yep, in those shoes).

Time to meet Mum now...........

Trendy London Look.... Thumbs up! 

Time to meet everyone I'd imagine !

That's a good shot of her ring. It shows the true quality of colour 
and style in proportion to her size IMO. Very classy.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 13 May 2014, 22:23

I love her ring .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 13 May 2014, 22:44

And I think I've found the White House screening dress

The back is amazing!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Wed 14 May 2014, 00:01

I'm so glad we won't be having "Why is she going to the gym in full makeup and heels?" conversations about this woman.

Her shoes are almost invariably hideous, but I love it, because she's clearly wearing what she likes, and not dressing for George, or the photographers, or head-to-toe in one designer in the hopes of selling "candid" photos to a magazine. She's not playing games.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 14 May 2014, 01:16

Heard that ring cost $750,000. She should be careful where she goes sporting that thing or she could get mugged.

Just sayin....
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 14 May 2014, 01:45

In London the main mode of transport for the 
financially secure or those on expense accounts
is Taxi.
 London cabbies are famous.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Wed 14 May 2014, 02:28

She looks cool and relaxed.
So George is ready to fly to Shanghai?
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Wed 14 May 2014, 03:44

She is way too skinny. I get the feeling that purse is the only thing keeping her from being blown away like a feather.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 14 May 2014, 04:44

George packed it full of rocks to hold her down.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Wed 14 May 2014, 05:37

Different pix on People: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Wed 14 May 2014, 05:43

Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Wed 14 May 2014, 05:47

Amal Alamuddin Arrives at LAX
(May 12, 2014 - Source: Gonzalo/Bauer Griffin)

Last edited by Sevens on Wed 14 May 2014, 09:29; edited 4 times in total
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Wed 14 May 2014, 05:50

Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Amal back in London - arrival at the airport Empty Re: Amal back in London

Post by justpassinthrough Wed 14 May 2014, 07:31

How to avoid the paps: "fake chat" on your cell phone.  

And, good thing she's young.  She doesn't look exhausted from all of the flying back and forth from LA to London as much as she has been lately.  I know I'd be tired.

justpassinthrough
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by bgarabedian Wed 14 May 2014, 07:56

I guess the her style is torn genes.I do not picture george with her but if he loves her I wish both of them well. I just picture him with someone with a different style and look. God bless you george. happines,love, & happy future ahead.bg

bgarabedian
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Wed 14 May 2014, 09:07

I would say she looks unkempt, even with the carefully applied lipstick.

There was a report a month or so ago that George had met someone on his level. I relate this to
only a few weeks after they met George was papped at Abbey Road, London for over a week wearing the same tee shirt and hoody.  Some here commented on it, noting same stains on tee shirt.
Yes, they are on the same level vis a vie personal grooming.

The unfortunate thing is many confuse grooming with hygiene, especially from a photo.  I am sure neither AA or GC are dirty, they just might look it at times.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 14 May 2014, 11:50

LornaDoone wrote:Heard that ring cost $750,000.  She should be careful where she goes sporting that thing or she could get mugged.

Just sayin....

true but I guess she was wearing it now only for the paps and will take it off in future???? Or she will have a bodyguard for the ring for life   Razz
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Wed 14 May 2014, 13:09

Easy to see how she hates the pap attention....given all the smiles directly into the camera  Very Happy 

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Wed 14 May 2014, 13:44

I love the pics of AA being "shoved" into the aircraft?? or exiting the aircraft??, looks like they're putting AA in a cupboard!!!! For someone with cash, if that's expensive ripped jeans, then please donate the money to charity and I'll give you my ripped jeans instead!! I don't like the boots, but hey taste is indepdent. Still think it's all wrong and will end in tears. Sorry ladies.  Tears of frustration 
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 14 May 2014, 14:41

party animal - not! wrote:
And I think I've found the White House screening dress

The back is amazing!

Two thousand bucks for a dress? I'll pass!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 14 May 2014, 14:44

bellybaby wrote:Easy to see how she hates the pap attention....given all the smiles directly into the camera  Very Happy     

And if she scowled at the apps someone would complain about her sour puss attitude. DIYD-DIYD

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 14 May 2014, 14:46

Lorna: Designer, dahling!

This is interesting

I would take bets they've already got this sorted out...........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 14 May 2014, 14:47

IF I WERE ENGAGED TO GEORGE FUCKING CLOONEY I WOULD BE WALKING AROUND SMILING MY ASS OFF TOO!  

Btw Wasn't shouting too damn lazy to take caps lock off.  Brahahahahahahaha

Last edited by LornaDoone on Wed 14 May 2014, 14:49; edited 2 times in total
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 14 May 2014, 14:48

Oh, and People.co say she flew in from Vegas........married already?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 14 May 2014, 14:53

Nah probably where the connection stopped.

She ain't losing all that weight to hop on the quickie wedding train. This gal is going for the whole enchilada.

Over the top wedding venue, enough to buy a car wedding dress, engagement ring already cost enough to buy a house even IN California, flowers flown in from Holland and other exotic places, food that probably could feed village in Sudan.

So no, this gal isn't going to go for a quickie Vegas wedding. JMO

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 14 May 2014, 15:05

Lorna, I honestly don't think she is losing weight. Take a look at her on the IBAHR site or when she's being interviewed by Jon Sopel on BBC Global re Tymoshenko.

Of course she may be getting quite a lot more exercise....in the nicest possible way!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 14 May 2014, 15:08

LornaDoone wrote:IF I WERE ENGAGED TO GEORGE FUCKING CLOONEY I WOULD BE WALKING AROUND SMILING MY ASS OFF TOO!  

Btw Wasn't shouting too damn lazy to take caps lock off.  Brahahahahahahaha

We hear you dear.....we hear you and believe !

Coolio 
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 14 May 2014, 15:14

I know sometimes my hearing ain't quite right but there's nothing wrong with my eyesight.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Wed 14 May 2014, 15:28

LornaDoone wrote:
bellybaby wrote:Easy to see how she hates the pap attention....given all the smiles directly into the camera  Very Happy     

And if she scowled at the apps someone would complain about her sour puss attitude.  DIYD-DIYD

There IS a happy medium between a scowl and looking directly into a camera like you're posing for headshots.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Wed 14 May 2014, 16:06

Ok what the hell does she have on her feet?? Those military men's shoes do not become her. Agree like the top and sweater. She is totally way to skinny.
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Amal back in London - arrival at the airport Empty Re: Amal back in London

Post by justpassinthrough Wed 14 May 2014, 16:39

isogotit wrote:Ok what the hell does she have on her feet?? Those military men's shoes do not become her. Agree like the top and sweater. She is totally way to skinny.

And, why are her pants rolled up like that? It looks so strange.

justpassinthrough
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 14 May 2014, 18:24

justpassinthrough wrote:
isogotit wrote:Ok what the hell does she have on her feet?? Those military men's shoes do not become her. Agree like the top and sweater. She is totally way to skinny.

And, why are her pants rolled up like that?  It looks so strange.

Newest fashion rage in the UK?

Last edited by LornaDoone on Wed 14 May 2014, 18:26; edited 1 time in total
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Wed 14 May 2014, 18:25

It's also the summer style in the US.
Maybe the whole getup was a gift from Mr. Clooney's friends?

scratch
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 14 May 2014, 18:26

Cindy does still have fashion in her blood, perhaps she's coaching her.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 14 May 2014, 18:28

Why should she take off her ring. There are plenty of women with huge diamonds walking around London and L.A. I don't care if it is the style the pants look horrible on her.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 14 May 2014, 18:49

Nobody's saying she should take it off - just be careful. When you get a lot of press about the value of a ring there are bound to be "unsavory characters" as they say in the movies who might want to relieve her of the weight on her hand.

Just saying to have caution.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Wed 14 May 2014, 18:54

It seems to me she is enjoying all the publicity and cameras, and as far as her clothing she looks SLOPPY, duh!!!!!!!!!!

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 14 May 2014, 18:56

LornaDoone wrote:Cindy does still have fashion in her blood, perhaps she's coaching her.

I need some coaching too....

Thanks for the fashion pics at least now I know what to wear this summer  Razz
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 14 May 2014, 19:30

One of the reasons why there are so many casually rolled up trousers is that the manufactures make them all one length....LONG.
It such a palaver to cut and sew to shorten them 
it's easier to roll them up. 
Been going on for donkey's years.....nothing new at all.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 14 May 2014, 19:48

Moved the last posts here

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Wed 14 May 2014, 20:24

This woman amazes me every day on your personal taste bad. She is totally ridiculous! If GC does not hire a personal style for her, she will be a laughing stock. Rolled up pants can be cool on the catwalk, but in everyday life is bizarre.
Torn pants are for teens not for a woman of 36 years and even then it's inelegant. She wants to dress like a little girl, she is totally clueless. The shoe it is ugly and masculine. She is too thin, have your body straight as a man.
She has a way of lesbian, maybe she and GC are sharing a closet so she accepted the contract fake relationship.
If GC were even straight, he never would relate to a woman so bizarre as well.

Rose
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 14 May 2014, 20:40

Joanna wrote:One of the reasons why there are so many casually rolled up trousers is that the manufactures make them all one length....LONG.
It such a palaver to cut and sew to shorten them 
it's easier to roll them up. 
Been going on for donkey's years.....nothing new at all.

"donkey's years" very funny  Razz 

When I saw the pics of her the first time I didn't even see the rolled up trousers.  I always look at her hair and think what kind of new products do I need to buy HAHAHA
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next