George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED - Page 4 EmptyToday at 01:05 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED - Page 4 EmptyToday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED - Page 4 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED - Page 4 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED - Page 4 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED

+49
Luca
Love hides in his hair.
Stonehenge who?
ace
Way2Old4Dis
Cece42
Pita428
Margaret
JJ2
fava
Maggy
Rach Clooney
erik23
silly willy
Rose
Lighterside
isogotit
Atalante
Missa
Katiedot
sparkie
Bidbod
Carla97
Boshkash
Pari
jd68
Sevens
playfuldeb
Mazy
justpassinthrough
Alisonfan
LornaDoone
iamnoone
annemarie
Butterfly
melbert
hathaross
lelacorb
theminis
ktsue2002
What Would He Say
babygirl2
silly girl
LizzyNY
Picachu
Joanna
party animal - not!
Nicky80
Catie
53 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED

Post by Boshkash Sun 27 Apr 2014, 08:28

OH WOW! This is so shocking, but in a good way!! I hope they are happy and making the right decision.. Let's hope that he won't pull a Brad Pitt kind of engagement..

Boshkash
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED

Post by Carla97 Sun 27 Apr 2014, 09:09

Why question marks at the title?

Félicitations pour vos fiançailles!

...Quand c'est le grand jour?  Very Happy 
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by jd68 Sun 27 Apr 2014, 09:27

Carla97 wrote:Why question marks at the title?

When this thread was started the engagement was reported as a rumor. Now it is reported as confirmed. Congrats to the happy couple!!! Give Flowers 
jd68
jd68
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Sun 27 Apr 2014, 09:34

Of course. Did (who confirmed it) say when they are getting married? This summer it must be? Any guesses on location? Big wedding? Finally wedding!  cheers 
Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by jd68 Sun 27 Apr 2014, 09:41

No official confirmation but the news sources have stopped using the word "rumored." The consensus is they would have denied it by now if it was not true. No other news. I can't imagine there being a long engagement since he has so filming commitments and it's not like they need to save money for a wedding. I hope the wedding is within a year. Drawn out engagements serve no purpose - why get engaged if you're not ready.
jd68
jd68
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Sun 27 Apr 2014, 09:46

Agree with you drawn out engagement serve no purpose - but it happens a lot. People just do not follow through.
Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sun 27 Apr 2014, 10:13

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
George Clooney Engaged to Amal Alamuddin After Whirlwind Courtship
by NATALIE FINN and Melanie Bromley Sat., Apr. 26, 2014 4:25 PM PDT
Never say never!
George Clooney is engaged to lawyer Amal Alamuddin after barely seven months of dating, according to People.
E! news has learned from two separate sources that the two are headed to the altar. Clooney's British ladylove was first spotted flashing a "massive" ring on her left ring finger Thursday, while dining at Malibu restaurant Nobu with Cindy Crawford and her husbandRande Gerber, one source told E! News.
In the middle of dinner that evening, the couple told pal Edward Norton "we're engaged!" when he approached their table. The actor went on to congratulate them with kisses.
George Clooney, eternal bachelor, is engaged
By Emily SmithApril 26, 2014 | 4:07pm
Eternal bachelor George Clooney could finally be settling down — the actor is engaged to beautiful lawyer Amal Alamuddin, sources tell Page Six.
Clooney has proposed to humanitarian lawyer Alamuddin after dating the British beauty for less than a year, we are told.
Alamuddin, 36, was spotted showing off an engagement ring as she and Clooney, 52, dined at Nobu in Malibu on Thursday night with Cindy Crawford and husband Rande Gerber.
A source told Page Six, “George and Amal hoped keep the engagement quiet, but they can’t hide the fact that they are very happy.”
When contacted on Friday night by Page Six, Clooney’s rep Stan Rosenfield didn’t confirm or deny the engagement, simply telling us, “I do not comment on his personal life.”

Last edited by Sevens on Mon 28 Apr 2014, 06:46; edited 2 times in total
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Sun 27 Apr 2014, 10:38

hathaross wrote:George is engaged, George is engaged..... it sounds so weird.... It seems that life has changed forever from this moment. Not only to them.

BTW, I need a hug  Sad 

I am hugging you hathaross  Hug1 Hug1 Hug1 Hug1 Hug1 Hug1 Hug1 Hug1 

I have mixed feelings.  Sad Very Happy  I feel sad and happy at the same time. A little more sad... Sad I mean, if George truly loves her and is sure, in such short time he knows her, that he wants to spend the rest of his life with her - than I am truly happy for him and wish him all the best.  Very Happy Everybody deserves love in life and I do wish that for George.

However, George to me is the symbol of freedom and hope. He represents, in a way, people who are single and free...it's difficult for me to imagine George Clooney as a married, family man. Also, is it really OK that every single human being on the planet must get married? He is an artist who needs to explore life in freedom in order to get ideas and inspiration...I have always seen him in this light, as this was the source of his power. I might be wrong, though. I don't know. I'm simply sharing with you guys my thoughts and feeling in a candid way. I never lie.

Butterfly
Butterfly
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 27 Apr 2014, 10:40

Gossip cop have now updated their truth rating to 10!!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Bidbod Sun 27 Apr 2014, 10:45

Well I'm delighted. I hope for a short engagement, a small wedding and baby talk by the time he is out promoting Tomorrowland! I hope he continues to keep his relationship private.

Bidbod
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 27 Apr 2014, 10:50

WOW theminis. with in what 12 hours it made it from 3 to 5 to 9 to 10 We were live there to experience that HAHAHAAH
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 27 Apr 2014, 10:53

I know, Gossip Cop maybe basing their 10 on all the media reports and the suspicious quietness of George's team, however I see it as a given. Its a done deal, the photos will be quietly leaked soon, don't see any big fanfare as I think George will still try and maintain more privacy.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 27 Apr 2014, 11:10

This was found by Miss-Sunshine2020. Thank you. Let's see if this is true and going to happen...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 27 Apr 2014, 11:15

Don't know Nicky the guy only has 9 followers, but hey why not September
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sun 27 Apr 2014, 11:16

Really??

I really doubt there is already a date, and if there is they will keept it in secret.

Anyway, if they married on my birthday..... (I would prefer to not)

May I have an invitation George?? Smile  Give Flowers 
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 27 Apr 2014, 11:17

.....and no one seems to reply to him.
Is that normal on twitter ?
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sun 27 Apr 2014, 11:18

Well...George said he would be back to work by this fall. If the wedding is truly in September...hope they could find time for honeymoon. Very Happy

Last edited by Sevens on Sun 27 Apr 2014, 11:28; edited 1 time in total
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 27 Apr 2014, 11:20

Joanna wrote:.....and no one seems to reply to him.
Is that normal on twitter ?

haha I know I saw that too. 15 hours was the post old...and no reply...Maybe the world and twitter is shocked HAHAHA
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Sun 27 Apr 2014, 11:21

I know it's Sunday, but am the only one to think it is a little disrespectful to loyal fans to carry on this guessing game. It is his business, but his business is also show business. That is why this forum exists, to continue the dialogue online with constant reference to his name and movies. Are we experiencing first hand how it feels to be dropped by Clooney. To be of no importance, because he suddenly has a bigger fish to fry?
He and his team came out pretty fast to deny simple speculation re Amal back last year, yet now we have a no comment, issued Friday.
It is seriously not good enough, I expected better of him. Poster are pouring out congratulations and are being blatantly ignored. Save your breath girls.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 27 Apr 2014, 11:21

Interpreter and translator living in USA.

Como? Everyone from everywhere can get there.................

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 27 Apr 2014, 11:23

Great, Como is good. I meet you all there  Yahooooo  Yahooooo  Yahooooo  Yahooooo
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 27 Apr 2014, 11:26

Excellent!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 27 Apr 2014, 11:27

I think  this sums up how a lot of women are feeling..

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sun 27 Apr 2014, 11:30

Butterfly wrote:
hathaross wrote:George is engaged, George is engaged..... it sounds so weird.... It seems that life has changed forever from this moment. Not only to them.

BTW, I need a hug  Sad 

I am hugging you hathaross  Hug1 Hug1 Hug1 Hug1 Hug1 Hug1 Hug1 Hug1 

I have mixed feelings.  Sad Very Happy  I feel sad and happy at the same time. A little more sad... Sad I mean, if George truly loves her and is sure, in such short time he knows her, that he wants to spend the rest of his life with her - than I am truly happy for him and wish him all the best.  Very Happy Everybody deserves love in life and I do wish that for George.

However, George to me is the symbol of freedom and hope. He represents, in a way, people who are single and free...it's difficult for me to imagine George Clooney as a married, family man.  Also, is it really OK that every single human being on the planet must get married? He is an artist who needs to explore life in freedom in order to get ideas and inspiration...I have always seen him in this light, as this was the source of his power. I might be wrong, though. I don't know. I'm simply sharing with you guys my thoughts and feeling in a candid way. I never lie.

Hugging you too Hug1 Hug1 Hug1 Hug1 Hug1 Hug1

Mixed feelings, yeah. It´s very strange to have this new. George engaged. Really? This just happened???  Shocked  Shocked  I´m still in shock.

For me is confirmed, somebody would have denied it if it wasn´t true at this point.

He will always be George, the same, this doesn´t change his personality at all. Now we have to get used to see him with a ring Smile:)and see her with him on galas and events. Something normal, and something that all his girldfriends have done except this one. The change will be in his personal life, day by day, and unfortunately we do not have access to that, so...

Last edited by hathaross on Sun 27 Apr 2014, 11:33; edited 1 time in total
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 27 Apr 2014, 11:32

I wonder if this has anything to do with the comments made by Tina Fey at that awards show she hosted. About George's past GFs.

I wonder if this isnt a mutual convenience ploy for each of them. She can use him to further her career and he can use her to further his political activism efforts?

playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sun 27 Apr 2014, 11:37

When the wedding happen, they will confuse the press so they don´t know the day of the wedding, I'm sure.

I can 't wait to hear his friends reaction!!!! And any photo!! Something that proves this. It´s not good that is sunday....
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkie Sun 27 Apr 2014, 11:38

playfuldeb wrote:I wonder if this has anything to do with the comments made by Tina Fey at that awards show she hosted. About George's past GFs.

I wonder if this isnt a mutual convenience ploy for each of them. She can use him to further her career and he can use her to further his political activism efforts?

Bingo!!!!
sparkie
sparkie
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 27 Apr 2014, 11:39

Yes of course George has decided to up and marry someone cause of a few jokes about his personal life, not likely...

Last edited by theminis on Sun 27 Apr 2014, 11:48; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed her to him I erred)
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sun 27 Apr 2014, 11:44

Laughing Laughing Laughing  Yeah... George will marry her for convenience and because of a joke, yep....  

(Those type of things shows who really is a fan. Sorry, but it´s a big issue to joke of him in that way)

Last edited by hathaross on Sun 27 Apr 2014, 11:46; edited 1 time in total
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sun 27 Apr 2014, 11:45

Get to Know George Clooney's Fiancée, Amal Alamuddin
Get used to this "fiancée" title or it'll soon become the WIFE, ladies!

Get to Know George Clooney's Fiancée, Amal Alamuddin

George Clooney has dated quite a few ladies since his 1993 divorce from Talia Balsam — the list includes models, actresses, and other recognizable faces. His new fiancée, Amal Alamuddin, isn't quite like the others, though, since she doesn't have any Hollywood ties. The duo apparently started dating in Fall 2013, just months after George's split from Stacy Keibler, who he was linked to for two years. Stacy has since moved on — in a big way — marrying businessman Jared Pobre earlier this year. George is clearly still enjoying his bachelor days, though, and has been traveling the globe with Amal in recent weeks, popping up on safari in Africa and enjoying a beach getaway in the Seychelles. Let's get to know the lucky new lady in George's life!

Vital Stats

Birthplace: Beirut, Lebanon
Languages: Fluent in English, Arabic, and French

Education

Amal studied at St Hugh's College at Oxford University and, in 2000, began law school at the New York University School of Law. While at NYC, she also worked as a student law clerk for the current Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor, who was, at the time, a judge at the US Court of Appeals For the Second Circuit.

Professional Life

After graduating from NYU, she joined the litigation department of New York law firm Sullivan & Cromwell and practiced US and international law there for three years. During her time there, she represented clients in criminal investigations, including the criminal probe of Enron. Amal currently works for the Doughty Street firm in England and specializes in international law, human rights, extradition, and criminal law. Amal is the legal adviser to the King of Bahrain and also represents WikiLeaks head Julian Assange.

Published Work

Amal's work has been published in multiple books, including The Law and Practice of the Special Tribunal For Lebanon, which she coedited with Nidal Nabil Jurdi and David Tolbert.

Awards

During her time at NYU, Amal was honored with the Jack J. Katz Memorial Award, which is given to the student who has demonstrated the highest excellence in the field of entertainment law. She was also named one of the 21 hottest barristers in London in 2013 by the Tumblr blog Your Barrister Boyfriend.

Last edited by Nicky80 on Sun 27 Apr 2014, 12:00; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added text)
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 27 Apr 2014, 11:48

I don't feel George owes me an announcement this is a very exciting time for them. I think George fell in love and found the woman he needed. No ulterior motives I think he has been reevaluating his life for a while.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 27 Apr 2014, 11:55

Popsugar refer to the Jack J Katz Award she got at at NYU School of Law. Apparently it's awarded to the student who has achieved excellence in entertainment law......................

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 27 Apr 2014, 12:26

Can anyone explain what "entertainment law" would cover please. I've not heard the expression before.

Mind you I haven't visited Google yet about it, which is what I usually do. LOL
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 27 Apr 2014, 12:28

Alisonfan wrote:I know it's Sunday, but am the only one to think it is a little disrespectful to loyal fans to carry on this guessing game.  It is his business, but his business is also show business. That is why this forum exists, to continue the dialogue online with constant reference to his name and movies.  
Why is it disrespectful? We don't own George. He doesn't have to make any announcements at all about his private life.

This forum has nothing to do with George or his team. It was created by fans for other fans who want to talk about George.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 27 Apr 2014, 12:38

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Nicky80 on Sun 27 Apr 2014, 12:44; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added picture)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 27 Apr 2014, 12:45

Thanks PAN...first when I saw the pic I was like mmmh what do you want to tell us with this pic as the guy doesn't look like George but then I saw the name of that guy who posted it HA same guy they went on vacation with. Now if this is not getting confirmed...I don't know...Thanks PAN
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 27 Apr 2014, 12:49

Mmm, I was wondering if anyone could translate this.........posted a week ago

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sun 27 Apr 2014, 12:58

@ Buttefly

It was on another thread yesterday "are they splitting up", that I "joked" that for all we knew they could be in Paris looking in Jewellery shop windows... it was purely co-incidentally ... no insider info, just a joke.

or maybe a bit of my 'ol Clooney connection  affraid 

And the baby will be....A GIRL ... joke joke joke

Born in December.... joke sorta joke sorta Wedding  lets get this out of the way first.
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sun 27 Apr 2014, 13:00

So I think there are quite a few of us here who should take our moment to..."gloat" might not be the right word, but something close to it. How many times did we say over the last few years, "If only George would find a woman that doesn't need his connections, someone who's successful in her own right, someone outside Hollywood, that would be the girl for him." And look, seven months after beginning to date that woman, they're engaged!

I also want to point out that when we had that picture of the notary public at George's house earlier this year, and I joked he was notarizing their pre-nup - gonna assume that was true. Wink

With no denial at this point, I think we have to be pretty certain this is true. And that it's real - we may disagree about the real nature of his previous relationships, but there's no way he's getting engaged to a woman for publicity purpose or because of a few jokes at his expense. (BTW, Amal's not that much older than the other girls, so this doesn't have any bearing on the joke Amy and Tina told at the Globes).

Maybe we should start a new thread/poll for this question (or maybe it's better to wait until the mourning period is over for some of us  Very Happy ), but when do we think this is happening? My guess is over the summer, prior to press for his new films. I don't think he's going to want to be answering wedding planning questions while trying to promote a film.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sun 27 Apr 2014, 13:03

What George Clooney Has Said About Marriage & Relationships
PEOPLE is doing some review...

What George Clooney Has Said About Marriage & Relationships

A source confirms: George Clooney is ready to swap wedding vows with Amal Alamuddin, the British attorney he's been linked to since October 2013 and who recently accompanied him on a safari. Clooney has often claimed he's been happy being a bachelor – but surprise! – from the looks of it, one special lady has helped him change his mind. 

Though the tight-lipped actor, who was married to actress Talia Balsam from 1989 to 1993, hasn't spoken much about his personal life or the women he's dated over the years (Stacy Keibler, Elisabetta Canalis, and Lisa Snowdon to name a few), we found some gems. In anticipation of Clooney's impending nuptials, we gathered some of his most memorable thoughts on love and marriage. Here, a look back: 

Clooney's Sexiest Man Alive Interview with PEOPLE in 2006
On his vow to "never marry again" – and whether he's changed his mind: "Marriage? Who knows? I've been married. It's not something I'm looking out for," Clooney told PEOPLE in an exclusive interview when named Sexiest Man Alive in 2006. "Things could always change, but it's not a consideration right now. The truth is I'm really happy. The things that are a drag in my life are so outweighed by the things that are great. I have families that I spend my days with, and friends I spend my days with, and people I care very much about. I get to do what almost no one gets to do. My life's really good." 

On whether he'll ever have children: "I think it's the most responsible thing you can do, to have kids," Clooney said. "I think it's the biggest responsibility you'll have, and it's not something to be taken lightly. I don't have that thing in me that says,'must do it'. I don't see myself ever having kids. But everything in my life has changed over periods of time ... and the world does change." 

On what he finds attractive in a woman: His type of woman? "All different types over the years," Clooney told PEOPLE in 2006. "Everybody says this, but I'd bet sense of humor is no. 1 for me. It's certainly what's most attractive and the first thing you notice about someone. It's not the first thing you notice at 21, but it's the fist thing you notice now. You also have to have a sense of humor about my life ... It certainly has had an effect on relationships, but I would bet less effect than my own issues or insecurities. You can't really blame outside forces for things not working out. You have to take some responsibility." 

Read more Clooney quotes on love, relationships and marriage below:

October 2009
"I've had some absolutely great relationships and some not so great relationships," he told theDaily Mirror. "I've been in some relationships where I've felt terribly alone. Just because you're with someone it doesn't mean you're incredibly happy and complete." 

January 2011
"I hate to blow your whole news story, but I was married," he told CNN about his four-year marriage. "Yeah, so I've proven how good I was at it, and I just ... I'm allowed one." 

January 2012
"I don't talk about [marriage] because I don't think about it," he explained to Esquire. "I don't ever question other peoples' versions of how they live their lives or what they do. I understand that it's a subject of interest for people. But sometimes it exists only because it came up years ago. It becomes this conversation piece that constantly resurfaces." 

February 2012
"My private life is private, and I'm very happy in it," Clooney told the Advocate

December 2013
"I haven't met her yet," Clooney told W Magazine, regarding who was the greatest love of his life. 

January 2014
"I haven't had aspirations in that way, ever," he admitted to Esquire about why he isn't married with kids. "I was married in 1989. I wasn't very good at it. I was quoted as saying I'll never get married again pretty much right after I got divorced and then I've never talked about it since." 

Last edited by Nicky80 on Sun 27 Apr 2014, 13:07; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added text)
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by iamnoone Sun 27 Apr 2014, 13:25

exactly what I was thinking missa  she's a bit older than his usual GF from past years and well educated, amazing career woman.  

hope everyone feeling better this morning  This big Hug1 

iamnoone
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by iamnoone Sun 27 Apr 2014, 13:30

I mean most posters here were hoping he'd find someone well educated and maybe a bit more balanced life, a happy george means more great movies!

iamnoone
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshkash Sun 27 Apr 2014, 13:50

The drawing says "Life is Beautiful"..

Boshkash
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 27 Apr 2014, 13:58

thanks for translating  Thumbs up!
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sun 27 Apr 2014, 13:59

140 hits today, ...  Laughing 
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 27 Apr 2014, 14:03

NBCs Today Show will be having a little blurp later in the show about the engagement.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 27 Apr 2014, 14:18

Thanks Boshkash! Subtle.

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 27 Apr 2014, 14:20

Wonder if Stan was hoping for a quiet weekend.......................

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sun 27 Apr 2014, 14:29

LINK pointing 
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 27 Apr 2014, 14:42

Visit NBCNews.com for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next