George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Amal: Like or Dislike? - Page 7 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Amal: Like or Dislike? - Page 7 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Amal: Like or Dislike? - Page 7 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Amal: Like or Dislike? - Page 7 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Amal: Like or Dislike? - Page 7 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Amal: Like or Dislike? - Page 7 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Amal: Like or Dislike? - Page 7 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Amal: Like or Dislike? - Page 7 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Amal: Like or Dislike? - Page 7 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Amal: Like or Dislike?

+55
Admin
Rachel
Pita428
Mazy
cupcake
playfuldeb
Atalante
Margaret
Picachu
Boshkash
socimar
George Fan
madsky
pippilotta
Maggy
Cece42
melbert
ace
happycat
isogotit
blubelle
silly willy
NewFanForever
bamboochacha
LornaDoone
Carla97
jd68
Dior
premiere
kmoo
it's me
fava
Way2Old4Dis
Lighterside
Butterfly
theminis
sparkie
Pari
Katiedot
Sevens
Carolina Gal
Philippago
justpassinthrough
party animal - not!
amaretti
LizzyNY
Joanna
marysunshine
lelacorb
catwoman
lourdes flores
Nicky80
ktsue2002
annemarie
What Would He Say
59 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Amal: Like or Dislike? - Page 7 Empty Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by Atalante Sun 27 Apr 2014, 14:13

sparkie wrote:I still struggle with this whole liking/disliking thing and I think I have realized just what pisses me off about all of this bullshit with George and Amal. And it is George more than Amal that I am so pissed with.
Back when it first came out about Amal it was 'she is unlike any other girl he has dated, own person, educated, stunning beautiful' blah blah. But best of all she doesn't want anything from him and he knows it. George created all these other girls that 'wanted something from him', how dare they agree to what he wanted
Poor George all these years being subjected to these girls that made him let them use him he really has been hard done by hasn't he.
And then along comes Amal educated ( I wasn't aware that Stacy, Eli, Sarah etc didn't have an education) humanitarian well obviously no one else that passed through Georges life (oops sorry used him) never did one charitable act etc etc.
I am still quite angry with George for never addressing that 'He could have and didn't', his silence has spoken volumes and now I know what it is about Amal that I do not like she has been a silent player in this total lack of respect for his past girlfriends they have been universally insulted by the media and not one stinking word from George. But what Amal has done is not arrogant, confident or anything  else but a calculated manipulative move on hers/and others behalf and in doing so she send the same message to all George's ex's.

Message to both Amal and George:-

Nobody is better than anyone else and as soon as you think you are , you become a lesser person for it.
So Amal needs to wipe that SMUG look off her face she may be his equal she may be perfect for him but the way I see it at the moment she has nothing to be proud of.

Mmm, interesting. Well I did laugh myself silly when he came out with that shirt supporting Timochenko, Amal's client. Didn't he know that the Ukranian people are not all too found of T. Where did T. get all her money from ? He turned himself into a puppydog for Amal, didn't he ? Planet of MEN ruled by an elite of MEN, ...  Laughing 
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sun 27 Apr 2014, 15:42

Sevens wrote:Funny...Stacy Keibler is someone's wife and having a baby now. I don't know what we can miss from her?

I like Stacy, I even have a soft spot for Monikakaka, I really really really like Lisa Snowdon, who by coincidence has a feature in one of the Sunday Newspaper Supplements ... all about her career and new BF (an actor- very good looking).  It is at pains to say, she refuses to be defined by "that relationship" She no longer talks of George by name, at all. For her sake I hope they drop it now, enough is enough.

What I am trying BADLY to say is that ALL these women made the man who fell in love with Amal, and who Amal fell in love with...All of them contributed to the man that he is now.......

If you like him just the way he is, you should thank them.....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 27 Apr 2014, 15:49

Seems George is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.

Who knows if Amal is smug you can't tell that from one or two photos.

Maybe what is really bothering so many here is that there isn't much to find negative about her so there's this feeling of dis- ease and it's messing with your expectations for George.

Bottom line, it's George's life.

He doesn't owe ANYONE here an explanation or a disclaimer whether for Amal or anyone else he dated.

Sure we've had our negative comments about the women he's dated in the past, but for me, it was based on THEIR actions and THEIR decisions often made before they dated George.  Their pasts came back to haunt them.

But to state that you're angry at George or that you hate Amal is really sad to me.   See no one here knows George personally, unless one of his exes is posting here under an assumed name, so he hasn't taken anything away from you.  You never had him.

You, like everyone else here, are a fan.  That's it.  You chose to be his fan.  He didn't come to your house and beg you to follow his life, his career or go see his films.  You made that choice.

The only thing George owes you is a decent 90 minutes or 2 hours for the price of your ticket.  And when he doesn't provide that then you just stop spending your money for his films.

My issues with his past girlfriends had only to do with how their past actions would be perceived in a country with a very conservative religious base.  My opinion always being that it could potentially diminish his credibility.

Amal doesn't seem to bring that type of baggage with her so I wish them both the best. That's all I can do.

If George gets hurt, if Amal gets hurt there's nothing anyone here can do. Let's just wish them much happiness and move on with our own lives. If George getting married suddenly is opening up a hole in your life then you need to reassess your own life and fix that. No one is stopping you from doing just that.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 27 Apr 2014, 15:53

WWHS - I'm just wondering what Amal will contribute to the man he will be in the future.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sun 27 Apr 2014, 15:53

Great post Lorna...perspective is everything!  Thumbs up! 
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 27 Apr 2014, 15:53

ah Lorna... Thumbs up!
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 27 Apr 2014, 15:55

"If George getting married suddenly is opening up a hole in your life then you need to reassess your own life and fix that"

So true Lorna
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sun 27 Apr 2014, 16:25

what would he say wrote:
Sevens wrote:Funny...Stacy Keibler is someone's wife and having a baby now. I don't know what we can miss from her?

I like Stacy, I even have a soft spot for Monikakaka, I really really really like Lisa Snowdon, who by coincidence has a feature in one of the Sunday Newspaper Supplements ... all about her career and new BF (an actor- very good looking).  It is at pains to say, she refuses to be defined by "that relationship" She no longer talks of George by name, at all. For her sake I hope they drop it now, enough is enough.

What I am trying BADLY to say is that ALL these women made the man who fell in love with Amal, and who Amal fell in love with...All of them contributed to the man that he is now.......

If you like him just the way he is, you should thank them.....
Well I know what you mean a bit more...but sorry I can thank them for having relationships with George but I don't miss them. Stacy has already moved on. Quickly. No hard feelings for both sides as George moved on quickly too. Everything happened in a natural way. Call me indifferent, but I really don't care what happened to all his exes. I've had enough to care about who's with George now and I want to see him happy. Actually I have no feelings for them once they're exes.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by jd68 Sun 27 Apr 2014, 17:04

Thank you Lorna! You expressed my thoughts!
jd68
jd68
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 28 Apr 2014, 05:52

Well, I think it's ok to be upset at the marriage news and not to like Amal (agreed, hate is a strong word, but it's a time of shock).

It kind of reminds me of when boy bands break up and then have to set up phonelines to help fans get over it.

Let's have a group hug and together we'll manage. What's that saying? There's many a slaughter between ring and altar? Something like that anyway.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Mon 28 Apr 2014, 06:09

Thank you Katie for recognizing my feelings and the feelings of a number of us out there. I know, for myself, that I knew he was never coming after me. However, it was still fun to fantasize. We all have done it. There is no shame in pretending we were Stacy (MEEE!!!) or another gal. Now, we will adjust to George and Amal. I know I was upset at first, but then it occurred to me the very words I said over and over. "We should respect his choices." Here I am not respecting his choices.

Now, I should point it out. For me and some others, when we say we "HATE" her, it is not the true definition of hate, it is more of an innocent jealousy. I admire this girl and her gumption. I like Stacy better, but he is drawn to her and he seems truly into her, and I will support him, but I am not ready to like her fully yet. I just need some time to adjust to her. This all came so quickly that it truly is a shock to our system. Thank God this didn't appear last weekend when I was trying to finish up my massive amount of research papers trying to get my Masters of Social Work. That would have been a huge problem for me.

I can't help that I am grieving a little bit as some of the rest are, but we will suffer through this and march on to a new day.

Just remember everyone, "ITS GOOD TO BE A GEORGE CLOONEY FAN"

I love you guys for being there to give me somewhere to vent.

I will love George Clooney forever, not because of his good looks, money or even his fame and acclaim. I will love him forever for representing something in my life that I greatly needed. I will still need him as I still deal with the fact that I am a kidney patient facing an uncertain life. I will still look forward to my Clooney flicks, and I may grow to love Amal too. I continue with my mantra, "It is good to be a George Clooney fan."
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 28 Apr 2014, 07:14

Nice said ktsue

and I like the idea of a group hug   Lots of happy
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Mon 28 Apr 2014, 17:58

I wish I could like her but there is something about her that I don't like. Guess it was my first impression of her and first impressions are everything. She maybe a nice lady but there is something I can't shake about her.
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Mon 28 Apr 2014, 18:13

I totally agree. I am still processing her and now the engagement, I need to think.
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 28 Apr 2014, 18:16

Did reading what Nina Clooney said help in 
any way girls ?
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Mon 28 Apr 2014, 18:41

Joanna, my issues really are not about George. It is more about Me. I am ok with it really, I just need time to process this. All the joy and jubilance is making me emotional.
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Mon 28 Apr 2014, 18:48

@isogotit, I totally agree with you, I didn't care for her from the beginning, also my first impression. She does, in my opinion, come across as arrogant.

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 28 Apr 2014, 19:14

Well lucky for all you gals who are calling her arrogant - YOU'RE not marrying her and you can bet your booties, y'all aren't going to be invited to the wedding.

And it's not like you're going to have to spend any time with her to be personally offended by this percieved arrogance!

Can't we just all get along and wish them both well?
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 28 Apr 2014, 19:18

I wish them well and all the best for the future  cheers
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Mon 28 Apr 2014, 19:23

I am still processing Lorna. I will learn to like her.
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Mon 28 Apr 2014, 19:28

Pressured into this or not ? Laughing 
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Mon 28 Apr 2014, 19:35

For heavens sake, there are so few of us that don't care for her, I'm sure George isn't going to change his mind because we find her arrogant and smug, we are just giving our views about like or dislike.

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Mon 28 Apr 2014, 21:41

You Don't have to like someone to respect them, or admire there accomplishments.  I was taught by a B***** of a NUN, but I still thought of her as one of THE most accomplished and progressive ppl I have know in my life.  would I share a taxi with her NO!  Would I want her with me in a crisis HELL YES....

Liking is a sensitive thing.... I'm still not Amal biggest fan, still not sharing the taxi....except in a crisis...

Nobody is forcing any of us up the aisle to marry her, so just keep truckin....

After all this is George's site, not Amals.
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 28 Apr 2014, 21:44

LornaDoone wrote:Well lucky for all you gals who are calling her arrogant - YOU'RE not marrying her and you can bet your booties, y'all aren't going to be invited to the wedding.

And it's not like you're going to have to spend any time with her to be personally offended by this percieved arrogance!

Can't we just all get along and wish them both well?

Well said Lorna....I agree 100%.  
Life's too short isn't it ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Pita428 Mon 28 Apr 2014, 21:49

Well said WWHS. I personally don't see anything wrong with people voicing their opinions as long as they aren't bashing or telling falsehoods. I think most have been polite in their dislike.
Pita428
Pita428

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Mon 28 Apr 2014, 21:49

and there are other single gorgeous male actors that one can go fawn over in other forums.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pita428 Mon 28 Apr 2014, 21:52

Deb, others? You've been looking elsewhere? I'm shocked!!!
Pita428
Pita428

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Mon 28 Apr 2014, 22:04

No, not yet.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Tue 29 Apr 2014, 02:24

ktsue2002 wrote:Thank you Katie for recognizing my feelings and the feelings of a number of us out there. I know, for myself, that I knew he was never coming after me. However, it was still fun to fantasize. We all have done it. There is no shame in pretending we were Stacy (MEEE!!!) or another gal. Now, we will adjust to George and Amal. I know I was upset at first, but then it occurred to me the very words I said over and over. "We should respect his choices." Here I am not respecting his choices.

Now, I should point it out. For me and some others, when we say we "HATE" her, it is not the true definition of hate, it is more of an innocent jealousy. I admire this girl and her gumption. I like Stacy better, but he is drawn to her and he seems truly into her, and I will support him, but I am not ready to like her fully yet. I just need some time to adjust to her. This all came so quickly that it truly is a shock to our system. Thank God this didn't appear last weekend when I was trying to finish up my massive amount of research papers trying to get my Masters of Social Work. That would have been a huge problem for me.

I can't help that I am grieving a little bit as some of the rest are, but we will suffer through this and march on to a new day.

Just remember everyone, "ITS GOOD TO BE A GEORGE CLOONEY FAN"

I love you guys for being there to give me somewhere to vent.

I will love George Clooney forever, not because of his good looks, money or even his fame and acclaim. I will love him forever for representing something in my life that I greatly needed. I will still need him as I still deal with the fact that I am a kidney patient facing an uncertain life. I will still look forward to my Clooney flicks, and I may grow to love Amal too. I continue with my mantra, "It is good to be a George Clooney fan."

ktsue your not a hater hon like me you're hurting bad. I have been trying to hide it from my daughter because they are going to Canada tonight nad if she thinks I'm in rough shape she won't go, she lives next door.

I don't hate Amal and hope and pray they are very blessed in their life together. But it's like I had 2 bad husbands and my faux one just left me with no warning, so trust me I know how you feel. I will pray for all of us tonight, I do everynight but tonight will be special.

But we can rejoice in the fact that George has found his Soulmate. xxx
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 29 Apr 2014, 02:35

Give Flowers Dear Mazy - You have the kindest heart in the world. Give Flowers  Maybe it would be easier come to terms with this if we remember that he chose her because she makes him happy, and that's really all we ever wanted for him - a happy life.

Thank you for your prayers for all of us who are finding this hard to get used to. I will pray for you, too, that your hurt goes away.  I love you 
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 27 Mar 2018, 07:43

LornaDoone wrote:If George getting married suddenly is opening up a hole in your life then you need to reassess your own life and fix that
Hahaha! Reopening a four-year-old thread just to share my amusement at this post.

Here we are, four years on, and he actually IS married now! Incredible to think it (to me, anyway).
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 27 Mar 2018, 12:29

The whole thing is still incredible
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Tue 27 Mar 2018, 15:16

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]         
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Tue 27 Mar 2018, 19:43

party animal - not! wrote:Well, the marriage thing is not for him, and neither are children, and his mother says he's a grown man who can decide for himself (sensible woman)....but here is the lady in work mode

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That's an interesting thread especially from reading about it four years later. And look what I found on page 1 (sorry, PAN, I couldn't resist...).
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 27 Mar 2018, 20:02

Nina was right he decided for himself, but Nick was dead on too when he said the right woman would knock him on his butt and he would change his mind. Lol sometimes mom and dad know better .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Tue 27 Mar 2018, 20:06

WOW seven pages on this topic.  Interesting...

Annemarie, I have to agree with you.  George Clooney's parents know better.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Thu 29 Mar 2018, 11:19

What Would He Say wrote:I'm not going to be popular today but.....

I'm not feeling Amal, and haven't since the White House.

I do think on paper she is perfection, and did infact believe that for a while, especially for George....perfect.

But since The White House, I've wobbled. My "gut" tells me this is not good....

I am very aware that neither George, Amal or many of you give a fig about my gut..... but I have to be honest...

Hope you all understand...jmo

WOW...a blast from the past, I can't believe I was the first to say it!!!! I started the conversation, broke ranks and said what I felt...I started this thread.....Wow Wow Wow
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Thu 29 Mar 2018, 11:52

Admin wrote:
LornaDoone wrote:If George getting married suddenly is opening up a hole in your life then you need to reassess your own life and fix that
Hahaha!  Reopening a four-year-old thread just to share my amusement at this post.  

Here we are, four years on, and he actually IS married now! Incredible to think it (to me, anyway).

Oh the joy of scrolling up the thread and reading this...

The kindness of LornaDoon oozes out of this....are you trying to "fan-shame" or belittle our lives because we come her volunterily....So do/did you LornaDoon? 

I have no problem saying yes it is extremily odd that I keep an eye on George Clooney, but surely it is for you too LD.....We are all in the same boat....

The fact that I believe my friend in this virtual* world, George, has made a mistake does not make the "hole" in my world any bigger or smaller....It actually shows I care. Caring is something that comes naturally to many but not all, and your comment comes from a cold shaming heart.  Meant in no small way to belittle other peoples lives...How unkind...

Speaking of 'life holes', my imperfect life is not perfect but there is a beauty in the imperfections....I am proud of the holes in my conscience, the hole that won't allow me to go with the herd or hide what I truly feel (re; this thread)....

I am as pround now, as I was back then 4 years ago, to stand by or even sit on my imperfect hole.....

* virtual friend as in never met, possably never will...Sad...and he don't care either...but oh! what an imperfect hole he will miss...
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 29 Mar 2018, 12:36

What Would He Say wrote:
What Would He Say wrote:I'm not going to be popular today but.....

I'm not feeling Amal, and haven't since the White House.

I do think on paper she is perfection, and did infact believe that for a while, especially for George....perfect.

But since The White House, I've wobbled. My "gut" tells me this is not good....

I am very aware that neither George, Amal or many of you give a fig about my gut..... but I have to be honest...

Hope you all understand...jmo

WOW...a blast from the past, I can't believe I was the first to say it!!!! I started the conversation, broke ranks and said what I felt...I started this thread.....Wow Wow Wow

What happened at the White House exactly ?

Thanks in advance
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 29 Mar 2018, 12:44

WWHS - Myself having gone from "Meh" to "Whatever..." re:Amal, I get you. I am curious, too, about what happened at the White House to change your opinion.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 29 Mar 2018, 13:54

I think it was their first 'public' date. That was when it was first officially suggested that they were dating. Before that, it was always meetings or such, and could be interpreted other than a date.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 29 Mar 2018, 19:59

Well it came out after they were spotted at the hotel bar after visiting the White House for a Monuments Men private viewing

All the officially released photos of the event by Obama's official photographer disguise the fact that Amal is there.

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Fri 30 Mar 2018, 00:53

party animal - not! wrote:Well it came out after they were spotted at the hotel bar after visiting the White House for a Monuments Men private viewing

All the officially released photos of the event by Obama's official photographer  disguise the fact that Amal is there.
Do you think Amal's uncle that's an arms dealer had anything Obama's official photographer disguising the fact Amal was there?
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Mon 09 Apr 2018, 18:14

Just to be clear, I don't trust a word that comes out of Amal Clooney's mouth.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 09 Apr 2018, 18:32

Ladybug that’s a pretty disparaging comment to make without any facts to back it up.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 09 Apr 2018, 18:48

The people that she represents believe her and the people she works with know and believe her.

Her husband believes her and I'm sure that is all that matters to her.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Mon 09 Apr 2018, 19:51

Donnamarie wrote:Ladybug that’s a pretty disparaging comment to make without any facts to back it up.
I've done my research.  On more than one occasion, I have expressed in great detail my questions and concerns.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Mon 09 Apr 2018, 19:56

y party animal - not! Today at 11:23

Ladybug, your memory hasn't served you very well I'm afraid.

At that time she was working at the International Court of Justice in the Hague for Judge Sir Franklin Berman in the office of the Prosecutor the Special Tribunal on Lebanon at the UN and then at the International Criminal Court for the International Tribunal on the former Yugoslavia.

Previous to that she worked at Sullivan and Cromwell in NYC on corporate law

----------------------

PAN,

I did not say Amal was in Sudan.  I said, I learned of her around the same time.

Last edited by ladybugcngc on Mon 09 Apr 2018, 20:11; edited 2 times in total
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 09 Apr 2018, 20:00

ladybugcngc wrote:
Donnamarie wrote:Ladybug that’s a pretty disparaging comment to make without any facts to back it up.
I've done my research.  On more than one occasion, I have expressed in great detail my questions and concerns.

I don’t recall any FACTS presented to back up your opinion.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Mon 09 Apr 2018, 20:03

Donnamarie wrote:
ladybugcngc wrote:

I don’t recall any FACTS presented to back up your opinion.
That was the problem, the FACTS were not presented in the first place.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next