George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Amal: Like or Dislike? EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Amal: Like or Dislike? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Amal: Like or Dislike? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Amal: Like or Dislike? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Amal: Like or Dislike? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Amal: Like or Dislike? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Amal: Like or Dislike? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Amal: Like or Dislike? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Amal: Like or Dislike? EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Amal: Like or Dislike?

+55
Admin
Rachel
Pita428
Mazy
cupcake
playfuldeb
Atalante
Margaret
Picachu
Boshkash
socimar
George Fan
madsky
pippilotta
Maggy
Cece42
melbert
ace
happycat
isogotit
blubelle
silly willy
NewFanForever
bamboochacha
LornaDoone
Carla97
jd68
Dior
premiere
kmoo
it's me
fava
Way2Old4Dis
Lighterside
Butterfly
theminis
sparkie
Pari
Katiedot
Sevens
Carolina Gal
Philippago
justpassinthrough
party animal - not!
amaretti
LizzyNY
Joanna
marysunshine
lelacorb
catwoman
lourdes flores
Nicky80
ktsue2002
annemarie
What Would He Say
59 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Amal: Like or Dislike? Empty Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by What Would He Say Fri 21 Mar 2014, 17:39

I'm not going to be popular today but.....

I'm not feeling Amal, and haven't since the White House.

I do think on paper she is perfection, and did infact believe that for a while, especially for George....perfect.

But since The White House, I've wobbled. My "gut" tells me this is not good....

I am very aware that neither George, Amal or many of you give a fig about my gut..... but I have to be honest...

Hope you all understand...jmo
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Amal: Like or Dislike? Empty Re: Amal: Like or Dislike?

Post by annemarie Fri 21 Mar 2014, 17:59

I don't know about perfect. There are no perfect relationships from the looks of it she and George have a lot in common which is good. She seems able to handle the press smile and keep it moving. I think she is probably a nice person and fun.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Fri 21 Mar 2014, 18:10

I like her, until she breaks our boy's heart. Then she will be ostracized from me forever.
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 21 Mar 2014, 18:30

I agree with annemarie    Thumbs up! 

I think the question you ask WWHS "like or dislike" we can not answer that nor are we in the position to as we do not know her. We can just go with the float and watch from far away. Like "windows shopping"  Very Happy 

It was clear that George will not stay single for long. So here we go. I think she is a good choice from my far distance point of view  Laughing
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lourdes flores Fri 21 Mar 2014, 19:06

No me gusta nada Amal. en mi opiniòn George se ve mucho mas seductor y mas sexy con una chica despampanante a su lado y no con esa tipa tan normal

google translation

I do not like Amal. In my opinion George is much more seductive and sexy with a gorgeous girl beside him and not with that as normal chick

Last edited by Nicky80 on Fri 21 Mar 2014, 19:13; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added google translation)

lourdes flores
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by catwoman Fri 21 Mar 2014, 19:10

At first I liked her, thought she was the right woman for George, but now I confess that I think her posture a bit arrogant in photos lately.

I do not know what to think, time will tell
catwoman
catwoman
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by catwoman Fri 21 Mar 2014, 19:18

lourdes flores wrote:No me gusta nada Amal. en mi opiniòn George se ve mucho mas seductor y mas sexy con una chica despampanante a su lado y no con esa tipa tan normal

También creo que ella físicamente muy común para George, me encanta que salía con una mujer impresionante, pero al principio me gustó Amal porque ella no parecía oportunista, ahora no sé qué pensar.

google translation

I think she also physically very common for George, I love dating a stunning woman, but at first I liked Amal because she did not seem opportunistic, now do not know what to think.

Last edited by Nicky80 on Fri 21 Mar 2014, 19:20; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added google translation)
catwoman
catwoman
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 21 Mar 2014, 19:21

Can we keep this conversation in English  Thumbs up!  Google translation is a pain. Thank you  cheers
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 21 Mar 2014, 19:32

I do not find that Amal is very nice (I'm not saying it's bad!) She has very marked features, the nose and the mouth too big for my taste and it's not only thin but does not have the boobs but in the pictures I've seen posted smiling very sweetly George is the only important thing is that it is really in love with him.
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by marysunshine Fri 21 Mar 2014, 19:35

George is a big boy, and knows what he's doing.  And when he doesn't, there's always Stan the Man.  Anyway, can we agree that our boy does nothing that does not benefit him in at least a dozen ways,esp regarding his career and he can be vengeful and arrogant when he doesn't get his own way.  Let's face it.. it's all about George 24/7/365. He's no one's fool.  Is it chance that photogs  know where he and the girlfriend of the moment will be ( remember the lip lock with Sarah in the NY restaurant window.. for the whole world to catch).  SK driving onto his property ( which was taken from the inside of the gate) for their first date.  Etc,
etc.  Whatever it is that he wants/needs from this new relationship, it's been discussed, spelled out and mapped out .  AA is no fool either.  Heaven only knows what she has in writing ( in triplicate).  Question of the moment... if she's as political as it seems, what will this do to George's credibility as a humanitarian.

marysunshine
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Fri 21 Mar 2014, 19:55

Nicky80 wrote:I agree with annemarie    Thumbs up! 

I think the question you ask WWHS "like or dislike" we can not answer that nor are we in the position to as we do not know her. We can just go with the float and watch from far away. Like "windows shopping"  Very Happy 

It was clear that George will not stay single for long. So here we go. I think she is a good choice from my far distance point of view  Laughing

@Nicky you are absolutely right we don't "know".  My feelings are based purely on my GUT/INSTINCT, nothing more.

That feeling you get when you turn into a dark ally and your gut tells you "don't walk down that road, danger!!!"Suspect 

I always act on those feeling, I live by my gut.  So I shared with you and wondered did anyone else get that "I'm not comfortable feeling?" regarding Amal.

Maybe, "like or dislike" is not a great way to put it, I hope this makes it clearer.

I would be interested in other ppl gut instinct on this?
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 21 Mar 2014, 20:05

As for her looks , none of the women he has dated have been drop dead gorgeous at least not to me. He seems to like normal pretty looking women. By the way the looks don't mean a thing it is her character that is most important.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 21 Mar 2014, 20:05

lelacorb wrote:I do not find that Amal is very nice (I'm not saying it's bad!) She has very marked features, the nose and the mouth too big for my taste and it's not only thin but does not have the boobs but in the pictures I've seen posted smiling very sweetly George is the only important thing is that it is really in love with him.

Do you have to start this dissection of a lady's physical features,
all over and over again.....
as happened before with SK ?????

It's rude, ill mannered and totally uncalled for IMO.
Would it be done face to face upon a first meeting with someone ?

headbang 
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 21 Mar 2014, 20:14

Joanna wrote:
lelacorb wrote:I do not find that Amal is very nice (I'm not saying it's bad!) She has very marked features, the nose and the mouth too big for my taste and it's not only thin but does not have the boobs but in the pictures I've seen posted smiling very sweetly George is the only important thing is that it is really in love with him.

headbang 

Dearest, I simply answered the question: Amal like or dislike? and the only thing that I can answer are its physical characteristics and I can not answer on sympathy, her character etc etc as none of you can do at least that I know personally Amal. You what would you answer the question?
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 21 Mar 2014, 20:20

WWHS - I kind of agree with you - there's something about her that makes me uneasy, and it has nothing to do with her looks. Maybe it's the rumors about her political leanings - and I acknowledge that they are just rumors - but Iiked her a lot more before they surfaced. They make me wonder about her character. Anyway, it's a moot point, since the only one whose opinion counts is George.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Fri 21 Mar 2014, 20:32

@Lela... your not getting it.

Looks are a personal issue, I think she is gorgeous, I would pay good money for that hair and those eyes my God, amaze me.... I love her looks....

This is a GUT question even though I think she looks as good as all the Kardashians put together.... I am not comfortable with her, my gut says "Not Nice, Dislike &  Suspect "

If I was sat next to her on an aircraft or a bus, I would pretend to be asleep. Polite, but asleep.
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Fri 21 Mar 2014, 21:45

I like her . She has style and she is gorgeous .  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by catwoman Fri 21 Mar 2014, 22:20

I agree with you. She has the body of a girl at puberty, 13 years maximum. I just had not mentioned about their appearance, because it seems that here in this forum people do not like to talk about appearance.
catwoman
catwoman
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 21 Mar 2014, 22:22

Well, it's not about what we like, is it?!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by catwoman Fri 21 Mar 2014, 22:24

LizzyNY wrote:WWHS - I kind of agree with you - there's something about her that makes me uneasy, and it has nothing to do with her looks. Maybe it's the rumors about her political leanings - and I acknowledge that they are just rumors - but Iiked her a lot more before they surfaced. They make me wonder about her character. Anyway, it's a moot point, since the only one whose opinion counts is George.

don' t know what to think. Lately when I see a picture of her, she did not give me a good impression, she seems arrogant. I think she may have some other interest in George, not only for himself.
catwoman
catwoman
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 21 Mar 2014, 22:47

party animal - not! wrote:Well, it's not about what we like, is it?!

True and George obviously likes her and knows her better than any of us.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassinthrough Fri 21 Mar 2014, 23:05

marysunshine wrote: Is it chance that photogs  know where he and the girlfriend of the moment will be ( remember the lip lock with Sarah in the NY restaurant window.. for the whole world to catch).  SK driving onto his property ( which was taken from the inside of the gate) for their first date.  Etc,
etc.  

You are aware that all of the publicists have the paps' phone numbers and alert them to where their clients will be or are so they can get them exposure? Some of the actors and actresses also have their numbers and call themselves.

justpassinthrough
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Fri 21 Mar 2014, 23:33

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

wow !!!
Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina Gal Sat 22 Mar 2014, 00:16

Like or dislike? I just have pictures to go by. It does seem like George has, perhaps, decided to throw in a new love who is professional (not Hollywood) and has brains. I am sure that he was, at the very least, wondering how to quell all the gossip about him always dating sweet, young, things, with less than average IQ's and naked body parts all over the internet, that he has dated in the past. Not saying all of them fit that description, but.........at least some truth in it! One has to admit that he is a middle aged man going on with women much younger than he and he changes loves very often. Perhaps, he feels that he will be taken more seriously as a director, screenwriter, etc., if he now shows up with a "different" type of woman. After all, he didn't get to where he is today by being ignorant! He is shrewd and smart and knows what he wants in his career. All this is speculation and gossip but we do enjoy George and most of us respect his choices, no matter who or what they are. I just wish that he would be able to settle down. He does have some very good character traits and such. Maybe it just isn't in the cards for him like he says. He gets all excited about new love and after a year, he doesn't put much effort into keeping the relationships going. In that case, he is being who he is. Which is all any of us can be. I just really wish more for him because I think he is worth more than that! I wonder what Nick and Nina truly feel? They love him, as he is their son. They are proud of him as he has accomplished, through very hard work, a very good life. But Lord knows, if I were his mother, I would be praying 24/7 for that boy!
Carolina Gal
Carolina Gal
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 22 Mar 2014, 00:28

Well, the marriage thing is not for him, and neither are children, and his mother says he's a grown man who can decide for himself (sensible woman)....but here is the lady in work mode

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 22 Mar 2014, 01:03

I think it's fascinating to observe her more in the future.She is just professional and confident by herself. Not arrogant.
But when she is with George, the pics show she appears more affectionate and perhaps shyer, she even looks younger and prettier!
My feelings are different anyway. We need more pics or videos to observe.

Last edited by Sevens on Sat 22 Mar 2014, 03:24; edited 2 times in total
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 22 Mar 2014, 02:31

I don't get the feeling of arrogance from her, just a strong sense of self-confidence. However, with all the high praise she's been getting in the media because she's so different from George's other girlfriends she may soon get a swelled head and start believing all the hype. She should keep in mind that it's mostly because she's with him, and it will go away when he does.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 22 Mar 2014, 03:06

Joanna wrote:Do you have to start this dissection of a lady's physical features, 
THANK you. And no, we don't and shouldn't be doing this here.

lelacorb wrote:Dearest, I simply answered the question: Amal like or dislike?
No, you did not 'simply answer the question', you decided to write rude and mean things about a complete stranger. If you couldn't answer the question, then don't. The question wasn't asking what you think of Amal's looks but whether you like her. If you can't answer that yet because you don't know enough then that's what you say.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Sat 22 Mar 2014, 06:13

Katiedot wrote:
Joanna wrote:Do you have to start this dissection of a lady's physical features, 
 THANK you.  And no, we don't and shouldn't be doing this here.

lelacorb wrote:Dearest, I simply answered the question: Amal like or dislike?
 No, you did not 'simply answer the question', you decided to write rude and mean things about a complete stranger.  If you couldn't answer the question, then don't.  The question wasn't asking what you think of Amal's looks but whether you like her.  If you can't answer that yet because you don't know enough then that's what you say.  

Na Katie... I think there is a problem with expression here... Lela seems to say that her comment of whether she likes/dislikes Amal is based on the physical alone, as that is ALL she knows of Amal (from the information available)... I don't think she was being rude, but expressing what she found about "that" part of the physical that made her like/dislike... and that she was simply answering a question that was asked... she was basically being helpless in some sense while answering I think...

Atleast, that is what I kind of understood from comments above... Sure, each of us, every person has been made beautiful by our Creator... and specifically awesome for that special someone... Peace  I love you
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 22 Mar 2014, 06:44

Pari wrote:  Lela seems to say that her comment of whether she likes/dislikes Amal is based on the physical alone, as that is ALL she knows of Amal (from the information available)... I don't think she was being rude, but expressing what she found about "that" part of the physical that made her like/dislike... and that she was simply answering a question that was asked... she was basically being helpless in some sense while answering I think..
Yes, Pari, I understood that.  My point was that if I find someone physically ugly, I don't go online and outline every single detail of every single thing I find ugly about them.  I understand that looks aren't important.

I've said many times on this forum that I don't want posters here to start making disparaging comments about other women's looks. It's not necessary, and yes, it's rude. I'm going to be particularly strict in the case of Amal because she has never set herself up to be a beauty object. She's never claimed to be beautiful and she's never worked in an industry such as modelling etc where looks are important.

I also find it more than a little bit sad that there's really anyone in this world who judges other people ONLY by what they look like.  I'd hope that by now we'd have figured out that a person who's physically beautiful isn't better or nicer than a person who is physically unattractive.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassinthrough Sat 22 Mar 2014, 06:53

Katiedot wrote:
Pari wrote:  Lela seems to say that her comment of whether she likes/dislikes Amal is based on the physical alone, as that is ALL she knows of Amal (from the information available)... I don't think she was being rude, but expressing what she found about "that" part of the physical that made her like/dislike... and that she was simply answering a question that was asked... she was basically being helpless in some sense while answering I think..
Yes, Pari, I understood that.  My point was that if I find someone physically ugly, I don't go online and outline every single detail of every single thing I find ugly about them.  I understand that looks aren't important.

I've said many times on this forum that I don't want posters here to start making disparaging comments about other women's looks.  It's not necessary, and yes, it's rude.  I'm going to be particularly strict in the case of Amal because she has never set herself up to be a beauty object.  She's never claimed to be beautiful and she's never worked in an industry such as modelling etc where looks are important.  

I also find it more than a little bit sad that there's really anyone in this world who judges other people ONLY by what they look like.  I'd hope that by now we'd have figured out that a person who's physically beautiful isn't better or nicer than a person who is physically unattractive.

This is why I like children and animals.  They do not judge you by your looks but rather by how you make them feel.

justpassinthrough
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Sat 22 Mar 2014, 07:11

justpassinthrough wrote:
Katiedot wrote:

I've said many times on this forum that I don't want posters here to start making disparaging comments about other women's looks.  It's not necessary, and yes, it's rude.  I'm going to be particularly strict in the case of Amal because she has never set herself up to be a beauty object.  She's never claimed to be beautiful and she's never worked in an industry such as modelling etc where looks are important.  

This is why I like children and animals.  They do not judge you by your looks but rather by how you make them feel.

Thanks Katie, justpassinthrough... I understand+appreciate your sentiments too... Smile
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 22 Mar 2014, 08:38

Thanks Katie.  flower 
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkie Sat 22 Mar 2014, 09:02

Joanna wrote:

headbang 

Cheers to you Joanna, well said.
sparkie
sparkie
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkie Sat 22 Mar 2014, 09:21

Lets make a deal, all you charming ladies that have decided to yet again decided to pull apart someone's looks.

Post your real picture in your avatar full length and after everyone else points out all your faults ( and believe me I am sure we will be able to go just as vicious and low as you),

Then and only then maybe you can continue insulting someone's looks.

Until then - fell free to dislike her but when it comes to hers or anyone elses looks STFU.
sparkie
sparkie

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 22 Mar 2014, 10:33

Oh sparkie....you made me smile !  Thumbs up! 

I've been thinking that very thought ever since S K
came on the scene.

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sat 22 Mar 2014, 10:40

@ spakie..... Great idea.....mine alone should keep everyone busy till Christmas, once you actually see me through the mine field of freckles.

I am surprised a lot of you don't appear to understand "gut instinct".

Maybe if we have time, over on chit chat we will conduct an experiment to help those who can't locate or tune in to their Gut.

As an example from here on COH, remember when MM delay was announced, there was a lot of disappointment and concern, as soon as I read it, in the area just under my boobs and above my belly button, I felt great warmth and butterfly excitement... I posted then that my gut told me it was a very good thing, I didn't know why, but I said something would come " left of field" that would make the delay a good thing.

And it did! The art haul in Germany.

So today, when making decisions close your eyes and concentrate on you gut, don't rationalise it in your head go on instinct ... It's the most underused limb God gave us.
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 22 Mar 2014, 10:44

Gut instinct? Yes, believe in it very much.

I'm honestly not getting the warm and fuzzies about Amal. I don't know why.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 22 Mar 2014, 10:46

100% agree with you pan.
Thanks for the comments about it.

We need an online seminar in the kitchen ! Lol
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 22 Mar 2014, 10:47

sparkie wrote:Lets make a deal, all you charming ladies that have decided to yet again decided to pull apart someone's looks.

Post your real picture in your avatar full length and after everyone else points out all your faults ( and believe me I am sure we will be able to go just as vicious and low as you),

Then and only then maybe you can continue insulting someone's looks.

Until then - fell free to dislike her but when it comes to hers or anyone elses looks STFU.

Spoken like a true Aussie - oi oi oi xxx
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sat 22 Mar 2014, 10:53

Katiedot wrote:Gut instinct?  Yes, believe in it very much.

I'm honestly not getting the warm and fuzzies about Amal.  I don't know why.

Time will tell... And remember its personal to each of us, George maybe awash with warm fuzzie butterflies ... Everybody is the Captain of their own Destiny.
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Sat 22 Mar 2014, 10:55

Katiedot wrote:Gut instinct?  Yes, believe in it very much.

I'm honestly not getting the warm and fuzzies about Amal.  I don't know why.

I have the same feeling.
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sat 22 Mar 2014, 11:58

AMEN Sparkie and Joanna!
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 22 Mar 2014, 14:22

WWHS - Bless you for the vision of George "awash with warm fuzzie butterflies". I can't get the picture out of my head - you made my day!cheers  
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sat 22 Mar 2014, 14:24

No idea if I'd like the woman or not if I met her. But as for her being with George... for some reason, I don't trust it. And it's totally subjective, uninformed, and biased. She looks great on paper. She's attractive. She doesn't need his stature or the material perks that come with being his girlfriend.

But something... I don't know. She's as ambitious as the others, just in a different field. She's a little too poised vs coy/shy at just the right moments for the cameras. But even that's not it. Something's just... off... for me.

At any rate, now that they're official and she's secure in her position as the new GF, it won't take long for the hand to show, as my grandmother used to say.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Sat 22 Mar 2014, 17:02

Love the resume--not sure about the fact that she had apparently every advantage in getting there (family wealth and influence).  It does not take away from what she has achieved, but someone whose family could not afford Oxford or NYU but made it work anyway would get more kudos from me.

Without knowing more about her and her demeanor, it's hard to say whether she sought out the high profile international cases because they are high profile and high publicity, because she really believes in the causes, or a mix of both.  
I've worked in 3 national US law firms and believe me a lot of lawyers have very large egos and seek publicity with as much determination as any Hollywood starlet.

Last edited by fava on Sat 22 Mar 2014, 17:07; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addition)

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 22 Mar 2014, 17:16

Not sure it works like that in the UK, fava. As I've said very different system. The clients come to you, not you to them. So as an example, she is currently working for/with Ben Emmerson, QC, who has been asked by the UN to look at the effects of US drone strikes in Pakistan, and she has been out there with him for that (brief film posted on here).

As for having money to go to Oxford University, there is a loan system in this country whereby a student borrows the money from the government to go to university, and then when earning a certain amount pays it back when they've finished their degree. That is what my children are doing/have done

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 22 Mar 2014, 17:36

PAN - same type of loan system here. It's what allows most of our kids to go to college.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by catwoman Sat 22 Mar 2014, 19:27

I think when you're dating someone as famous as GC, you will always be subject to criticism. Just get on various websites and can see people saying she's ugly, it has no body, has no chest, etc..

If we were we we were dating Gc, node would be also being criticized by most beautiful and interesting we are, is the price you pay for relate to a Hollywood star.
catwoman
catwoman
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 22 Mar 2014, 19:32

we all know
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next