George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney & Julia Roberts Q&A August:Osage County EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney & Julia Roberts Q&A August:Osage County EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney & Julia Roberts Q&A August:Osage County EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney & Julia Roberts Q&A August:Osage County EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney & Julia Roberts Q&A August:Osage County EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney & Julia Roberts Q&A August:Osage County EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney & Julia Roberts Q&A August:Osage County EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney & Julia Roberts Q&A August:Osage County EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney & Julia Roberts Q&A August:Osage County EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney & Julia Roberts Q&A August:Osage County

+3
it's me
Butterfly
7 posters

Go down

George Clooney & Julia Roberts Q&A August:Osage County Empty George Clooney & Julia Roberts Q&A August:Osage County

Post by ... Wed 13 Nov 2013, 05:41

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Oceans of fun! Best friends Julia Roberts and George Clooney enjoy another night out  
After spending Saturday evening singing the praises of her best pal George Clooney at the BAFTA LA Britannia awards, Julia Roberts was with him again on Monday.
The Ocean's 11 stars turned up together for a Q&A before the screening of their new movie August: Osage County, presented by The Weinstein Company and the Screen Actors' Guild Foundation at Westwood Village Theatre in the posh Westwood neighbourhood of Los Angeles.
George, 52, and Julia, 46, were joined onstage by co-stars Chris Cooper, Juliette Lewis, Margo Martindale, Dermot Mulroney and Julianne Nicholson for the session, which was moderated by Los Angeles Times' film business reporter John Horn.
This time around, the heartthrob stays behind the camera as the producer on the movie.
Directed by John Wells, the film is based on Tracy Letts' play about the women of the Weston family, whose lives have diverged until a family crisis brings them home to the dysfunctional woman who raised them.
George and Julia were dressed casually for the event. The sexy actor wore a grey suit with a white and grey striped shirt unbuttoned at the neck.

The celebrity pals have been the subject of romance rumours for years, but they have never dated.  

The Erin Brockovich star has three children - twins Hazel and Phinnaeus, aged nine, and Henry, aged six - with her cinematographer husband Danny Moder.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney & Julia Roberts Q&A August:Osage County Empty Julia and George, Q&A, interview Before a Screening of August: Osage County

Post by Butterfly Wed 13 Nov 2013, 05:56

I hope this time I am the first person to find something new  Very Happy 

Whenever I open a new topic, somebody says:" Oh, we already have this topic". Sad 

I didn't see this one here, and it cannot be merged with something else, because it is a new event, which happened last night in LA.

Apparently, last night in LA, at the Westwood Village Theatre, Julia and George (and other people) participated in an interview.

Here is the article and the pictures:

They look great! I love the fact that Julia dislikes high heels.

I love you
Butterfly
Butterfly
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney & Julia Roberts Q&A August:Osage County Empty Re: George Clooney & Julia Roberts Q&A August:Osage County

Post by it's me Wed 13 Nov 2013, 05:59

thanks nice pics!!! cheers 
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney & Julia Roberts Q&A August:Osage County Empty Re: George Clooney & Julia Roberts Q&A August:Osage County

Post by Carla97 Wed 13 Nov 2013, 07:30

Yes they do.

I have exactly the same color all star sneakers. Not good for walking either...but popular everyone wears them, summer version for UGGs Very Happy 
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 13 Nov 2013, 07:56

Nice close up pics. Thank you Ocean
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 13 Nov 2013, 08:06

@Butterfly - "We already have that topic"  Funny - Ocean posted that 10 minutes before you Butterfly. You lost the race  LOL!   Sorry for telling you  Give Flowers 

But thank you for posting Butterfly and Ocean. Love the new close up pics. Nice

But I think it is the same event they did the night before the BAFTA. Don't think it is a new event. This event

But I could be wrong of course.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 13 Nov 2013, 08:16

I think the dailymail got it wrong and it is the same event like this one

But maybe I'm wrong
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Wed 13 Nov 2013, 08:27

According to Variety, it was on Monday night, Nicky.

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Wed 13 Nov 2013, 08:29

Many photos here too.

Julia Roberts is all smiles while speaking onstage during a screening Q&A for her latest film August: Osage County held at Westwood Village Theatre on Monday (November 11) in Los Angeles.

The 46-year-old actress was joined by producer George Clooney, co-stars Dermot Mulroney and Juliette Lewis, Margo Martindale, and Julianne Nicholson.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Julia Roberts

Over the weekend, Julia and George were all dressed up while attending the 2013 BAFTA LA Britannia Awards in Beverly Hills.

25+ pictures inside of Julia Roberts and George Clooney attending an August: Osage County screening…
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 13 Nov 2013, 08:57

Ocean wrote:According to Variety, it was on Monday night, Nicky.

Ok now I know where the confusion is.

This Variety link was posted here too

Boshkash posted it there yesterday in the AFI thread.

So maybe the variety link was posted in the wrong thread then. That's why I got confused and think it is the same event. Maybe someone can delete the variety video from the AFI event?

Thanks Ocean.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 13 Nov 2013, 11:58

There has been 3 separate events.  Friday night AFI, Saturday night BAFTA LA and Monday night Q&A Osage County.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 13 Nov 2013, 16:21

Hi Butterfly, thanks for posting.

I did have to merge the posts though.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Wed 13 Nov 2013, 19:54

Nicky80 wrote:@Butterfly - "We already have that topic"  Funny - Ocean posted that 10 minutes before you Butterfly. You lost the race  LOL!   Sorry for telling you  Give Flowers 

But thank you for posting Butterfly and Ocean. Love the new close up pics. Nice

But I think it is the same event they did the night before the BAFTA. Don't think it is a new event. This event

But I could be wrong of course.

Yes Nicky, it's funny how I lost the race.   Surrender I thought I was first, it was very early in the morning... oopsie 

Hopefully, I will have my moment of glory some time soon queen   Wheee!
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Wed 13 Nov 2013, 19:55

LornaDoone wrote:Hi Butterfly, thanks for posting.

I did have to merge the posts though.
It's OK Lorna, thank you. Smile 
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 14 Nov 2013, 09:31

Found on les frenchies. I assume this was taken on Monday but not sure could have also been on the 8th. He is wearing the same shirt for both events so can't tell LOL

George Clooney praises Iranian filmmakers

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 14 Nov 2013, 09:52

Chinese theater right? so the night with Grant and no Julia

nice hands
no wounds I mean

definitively a strategy under the suit choice
IMO
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 14 Nov 2013, 09:55

Ok so maybe someone can move to the other thread on the 8th. His stripe shirts always confuse me Rolling Eyes 
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 14 Nov 2013, 10:00

I understand....
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Thu 14 Nov 2013, 19:55

Thanks Nicky for the video...Very Happy 
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down