George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney actually issues a denial---he is single - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney actually issues a denial---he is single - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney actually issues a denial---he is single - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney actually issues a denial---he is single - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney actually issues a denial---he is single - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney actually issues a denial---he is single - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney actually issues a denial---he is single - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney actually issues a denial---he is single - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney actually issues a denial---he is single - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney actually issues a denial---he is single

+23
Boshkash
melbert
NotAvailable
party animal - not!
LornaDoone
ktsue2002
playfuldeb
annemarie
theminis
Missa
Nicky80
Carla97
Picachu
it's me
Mazy
What Would He Say
Joanna
Pari
amaretti
chiki
Maggy
silly girl
27 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

George Clooney actually issues a denial---he is single - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney actually issues a denial---he is single

Post by Pari Thu 31 Oct 2013, 06:46

I love you 

Last edited by Pari on Thu 31 Oct 2013, 16:43; edited 1 time in total
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney actually issues a denial---he is single - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney actually issues a denial---he is single

Post by it's me Thu 31 Oct 2013, 08:12

Lorna said
If George were to select a woman who is not used to the media glare and then she gets subjected to that glare, it could be that the woman might decide the relationship is not worth the intrusion into her privacy.

I guess G is worth

it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Thu 31 Oct 2013, 08:12

LornaDoone wrote:Gonna have to disagree with you on this point.  The media could be a deciding factor.  

If George were to select a woman who is not used to the media glare and then she gets subjected to that glare, it could be that the woman might decide the relationship is not worth the intrusion into her privacy.
True it could be the woman who can't handle the heat, but see,  I believe that a woman who truly loves him, will make changes and adapt.
Relationships often involve compromise.  The woman could become accustomed to the media & being in the spotlight. Eventually she would adapt & with some adjustments she would be used to the media glare and learn how to co-operate with it.
Neither photographers nor the media can step out of line and harass her. Legal action can be taken against them.

To me, it's a small price to pay if she really loves George and has to adapt to his world, in order to be together.

So many couples do it. Move locations, change vocations, religions, modify lifestyles, etc.

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 31 Oct 2013, 08:14

Ocean said it very well
thanks

(religion....? hhmmmm...)
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 31 Oct 2013, 08:20

I want also say that ALL relationships
love kind and not only
ALWAYS involve compromises

in this case surely more than in a ' common ' couple

but all of you very well know, I guess, how many compromises we do every day
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Thu 31 Oct 2013, 08:23

it's me wrote:Ocean said it very well
thanks

(religion....? hhmmmm...)
Thanks.
I posted exactly same point you made in a more elaborate way, at precisely the same second.
Very Happy 

(Yes, general example of some couples who even have religion as a relationship issue, so one changes creed/ denomination, etc.)

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 31 Oct 2013, 08:27

thanks to you! Very Happy

SAME TIME !!!! wow, didn't see it Razz 

anyway I was thinking I see difficult also a changing religion in his mate but, who knows ?

bye Hug1 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Thu 31 Oct 2013, 09:55

The first or second time you go out with someone you are not head over heels in love with them as a rule. It cannot get to that point if the media makes it so difficult.

This lady for one has all kinds of clients who might not like the added scrutiny along with the fact she might not hang in there long enough to know if a relationship is worth it or not. Just using her as an example I know they aren't dating.

But any lady in any field other than lime light seeders could be put off before something has time to start. It has to be very hard for George to meet New people and have anything to develop naturally.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Thu 31 Oct 2013, 10:13

Let peace reign always... I love you 

Last edited by Pari on Thu 31 Oct 2013, 16:41; edited 2 times in total
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Thu 31 Oct 2013, 10:22

Peace +Love +Joy +Hope... everything... always I love you 

Last edited by Pari on Thu 31 Oct 2013, 16:42; edited 1 time in total
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 31 Oct 2013, 10:44

Can this thread be closed now please ?
Out of respect for the lady lawyer.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 31 Oct 2013, 10:52

Sorry, guys, but do you not think that His Nibs has been and is involved is something so much more significant globally now than any of the rubbish in the gossip tabloids?

I imagine he must have been on the phone to the Lawyers constantly apologising for what is going on and how irrelevant it all is to the bigger picture. He must be livid.

Oh, and I seem to recall him being asked about his views on Syria in the Venice press room and he managed to deflect his response to Batman! Excellent.

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 31 Oct 2013, 10:58

Locking this thread, denial issued there really is nothing more to speculate on here.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 31 Oct 2013, 14:54

Unlocking this thread with the proviso that posters use respect and manners when writing about people in George's circle of acquaintances and business partners and stick to the POINT of this thread which was the confirmation that he's single again.

party animal - not! wrote:I imagine he must have been on the phone to the Lawyers constantly apologising for what is going on and how irrelevant it all is to the bigger picture. He must be livid.
Not just George. I'm deeply embarrassed for running a forum where crap like some of the above posts gets spewed at professional women, just because she had a business dinner with George.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Thu 31 Oct 2013, 21:55

Joanna wrote:Can this thread be closed now please ?
Out of respect for the lady lawyer.
should that not be can this thread be deleted out of respect of this lady lawyer
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshkash Thu 31 Oct 2013, 22:05

maybe we could manage respecting everyone not just the lady lawyer? I mean his other friends too? I don't agree with their behavior most of the time but that doesn't give me the right to shred them to pieces either..

Boshkash
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 31 Oct 2013, 22:09

I agree that we shouldn't bash anyone but I don't think we should close the thread or delete it. After all it has to do with GC and as this is a forum about him we should be able to read what he says. In this instance this shows his character...that he had had enough of rumors and innuendo....the quotes are his not just hearsay but his words, his thoughts and....which is very refreshing.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 31 Oct 2013, 22:22

right
his words
I like it too Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Fri 01 Nov 2013, 11:22

Yahooooo Yahooooo Yahooooo 
George is free! Freedom for George!Yahooooo 

flower
Butterfly
Butterfly
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 01 Nov 2013, 11:53

Boshkash wrote:maybe we could manage respecting everyone not just the lady lawyer? I mean his other friends too? I don't agree with their behavior most of the time but that doesn't give me the right to shred them to pieces either..

I go with that thought too 100%.
There used to be something about that in the rules of the forum, but I
can't find it now. Maybe I'm not looking in the right place ?

I do get confused easily these days. Lol
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 01 Nov 2013, 12:30

Totally agree, Boshkash. Lorna's 'How would YOU like it?' rule is about right.

Ps Still totally blown away by everything Satelite Sentinel and its prospects globally in all this. Wow! Just Wow!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Fri 01 Nov 2013, 12:48

party animal - not! wrote:Totally agree, Boshkash. Lorna's 'How would YOU like it?' rule is about right.

Ps Still totally blown away by everything Satellite Sentinel and its prospects globally in all this. Wow! Just Wow!
I agree also. The Golden Rule someone said.
That one idea of George's and the guts to do it, was the best thing he has come up with. We will never know how many lives saved. The law firm must be checking how to do it in Syria, Great.
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 01 Nov 2013, 14:49

he is amazing in his charity job I love you I love you I love you 

and great choice of avatar Mazy!!!!! Razz 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Fri 01 Nov 2013, 22:51

George said it; I believe it. On to the next Clooney lady friend!!
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Fri 01 Nov 2013, 22:56

So who, here, thinks that they could date George, tolerating the media, primping for awards shows, endless hours riding his motorcycle with him, and partying with all his friends?
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Fri 01 Nov 2013, 23:03

You know, I am sure lottery winners have problems, and I wish God would let me learn from experience just what they are. I feel the same way about Clooney girlfriends. LOL!!
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 01 Nov 2013, 23:15

With you on that Ktsue2002, wouldn't mind finding out either, the lottery that is
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 01 Nov 2013, 23:18

do you find this so horrible Play?
anyway
I mean love
sharing the life
not the 'showing the show' thing
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshkash Sat 02 Nov 2013, 03:22

He tells you always that's it for fun, there is no love when it comes to his girlfriends. Don't you see that he only passes time with them and get bored and move on? That's it..no secrets there..not everyone falls in love anyway..

Boshkash
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 02 Nov 2013, 06:10

I agree
you need to be lucky
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Sat 02 Nov 2013, 09:38

Boshkash wrote:He tells you always that's it for fun, there is no love when it comes to his girlfriends. Don't you see that he only passes time with them and get bored and move on? That's it..no secrets there..not everyone falls in love anyway..
I hope this is not true.
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Sat 02 Nov 2013, 10:31

playfuldeb wrote:So who, here, thinks that they could date George, tolerating the media, primping for awards shows, endless hours riding his motorcycle with him, and partying with all his friends?
This is a great question Playfuldeb! Actually, I think we might open a separate thread for this debate. It could be fun! Very Happy 

Personally, I could date GC, if he would respect my freedom (interests, goals, job etc.) I would need someone to explain me how to deal with the media, and I would also need a help with fashion.  It must be costly to date him - his girlfriends' fashion style is under alot of scrutiny. She must dress well, which means she needs to have enough money to buy new clothes. I also think it is not fair to take money from him for clothes.

But yes, you are right Playfuldeb, when you think about all these stuff...it is very challenging. It could change your life forever. Having said that, I can understand why women would not date him.
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Sat 02 Nov 2013, 12:05

I trust the situation is how the denial/he says it is. If it wasn´t, he would be operating outside of who he is, I think. Should be accepted and respected. I don´t know about others, but I was impressed that he put the stop to it.

Real girlfriend? Well, he has had good endurance and handled incredibly well the rumor mills, gossips...but if she doesn´t have the experience, it could be the great life-sucker for her. If it´s real with true feelings, risk lies does she have the capacity to stay above all the mean rumors because the space between their togetherness (he is gone most of the time) will be filled with those.
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 02 Nov 2013, 12:53

Do not miss a day of thanksgiving, we'll see with who he will be in Cabo!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Sat 02 Nov 2013, 13:11

Carla97 wrote:
Real girlfriend? Well, he has had good endurance and handled incredibly well the rumor mills, gossips...but if she doesn´t have the experience, it could be the great life-sucker for her. If it´s real with true feelings, risk lies does she have the capacity to stay above all the mean rumors because the space between their togetherness (he is gone most of the time) will be filled with those.
No not necessarily. That's quite a pessimistic outlook.  Filled with long absences...or she'll be too fragile for the media. Rolling Eyes 
I'm sure ALL other busy actors/directors or anyone who works intensive long hours and is in successful REAL long lasting relationships work out any obstacles they may have.

The lady may even be able to take her work with her if she can work online, or if  she's self-employed. Might even work with him.

@lelacorb - not a rule of thumb that he NEEDS to have someone with him at Cabo at Thanksgiving.
Might be with his parents for a change.

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Sat 02 Nov 2013, 13:16

it's me wrote:
anyway
I mean love
sharing the life
not the 'showing the show' thing
Exactly!

Optimum desire in most people.
And when they don't find it, cynicism creeps in OR they settle for anyone else for fear of being alone, often feeling quite empty.

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 02 Nov 2013, 14:29

I know we all see his public life
but we need to remember there is a private one too
that we can only imagine, obviously

but this is the field for his relationship
with all the best and the worse

as his weak days
his sick ones too
his angry moments
his doubtful ones
his tiredness

and her weak days
her sick ones too
her angry moments
her doubtful ones
her tiredness

not all roses and flowers, we say

this is the damn amazing life

the public one is only a slice (heavy if you want) but a slice of the whole cake
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Einstein Sat 02 Nov 2013, 15:16

it's me wrote:I know we all see his public life
but we need to remember there is a private one too
that we can only imagine, obviously

but this is the field for his relationship
with all the best and the worse

as his weak days
his sick ones too
his angry moments
his doubtful ones
his tiredness

and her weak days
her sick ones too
her angry moments
her doubtful ones
her tiredness

not all roses and flowers, we say

this is the damn amazing life

the public one is only a slice (heavy if you want) but a slice of the whole cake

Is this text from a piece of music?
Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 02 Nov 2013, 16:48

no a piece of my (sometimes broken) mind
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Sat 02 Nov 2013, 19:04

it's me wrote:no a piece of my (sometimes broken) mind
I love this piece of your mind, It's me. I love you
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Sat 02 Nov 2013, 19:34

Do you like my new avatar?Smile You saw just my blue wings before...but now I am a complete person.Very Happy I think I am cute.
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 02 Nov 2013, 19:56

yes! it's nice Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 02 Nov 2013, 19:59

and thanks butterfly !!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sat 02 Nov 2013, 20:14

Very nicely written IM. I say the same as always the person needs to be able to adapt to George's schedule and not have a big career of their own to worry about. For any relationship to work you have to love that other more than you do yourself, in my opinion. There can only be one chief, someone has to have the final word. But that is just me not everyone thinks the same.
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Sat 02 Nov 2013, 20:21

Yes, not all roses and flowers and it certainly is amazing life

I agree with everyone here on everything. And for once I don´t have anything (at the moment) to add or comment on the subject. Very Happy 

Except, isn´t that Tinkerbell Butterfly? I love Peter Pan! I love you 

"Never say goodbye, because goodbye means going away, and going away means forgetting." - Peter Pan
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Sat 02 Nov 2013, 20:42

Carla97 wrote:Yes, not all roses and flowers and it certainly is amazing life

I agree with everyone here on everything. And for once I don´t have anything (at the moment) to add or comment on the subject. Very Happy 

Except, isn´t that Tinkerbell Butterfly? I love Peter Pan! I love you 

"Never say goodbye, because goodbye means going away, and going away means forgetting." - Peter Pan
I think you are right Carla97.Very Happy  I simply wanted an avatar with Butterfly on the picture, didn't think of Peter Pan really. It was among the pictures available in the gallery of this forum.
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 03 Nov 2013, 00:14

Mazy wrote:Very nicely written IM. I say the same as always the person needs to be able to adapt to George's schedule and not have a big career of their own to worry about. For any relationship to work you have to love that other more than you do yourself, in my opinion. There can only be one chief, someone has to have the final word. But that is just me not everyone thinks the same.
Hug1 

and love you comment too Carla
thanks
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2