George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George, kids and slap a stick comedy EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George, kids and slap a stick comedy EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George, kids and slap a stick comedy EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George, kids and slap a stick comedy EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George, kids and slap a stick comedy EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George, kids and slap a stick comedy EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George, kids and slap a stick comedy EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George, kids and slap a stick comedy EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George, kids and slap a stick comedy EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George, kids and slap a stick comedy

+3
it's me
LornaDoone
NotAvailable
7 posters

Go down

George, kids and slap a stick comedy Empty George, kids and slap a stick comedy

Post by NotAvailable Wed 25 Sep 2013, 04:41

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

September 24, 2013 · 4:59 pm
↓ Jump to Comments
My Brother and George Clooney
Yes, this is a George Clooney doll.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Yes, this is a George Clooney doll.

Of all of the messed up things that my biological father did, and there were many, I would say NOT keeping in touch with Nick Clooney irritates me the most. Way back in the day, before I was born (No, dinosaurs were NOT roaming!), my father, Gary Petty, produced Nick Clooney’s talk show in Cincinnati, in the late 60’s. You may recognize the last name as also belonging to George, who appears in the title. That is because Nick is George’s father. So, people, long story short, my older brother used to play with George Clooney.

When I say that my brother played with George Clooney, I mean the actual person, not some whackadoo doll that is supposed to look like him. Did you know that a George Clooney doll actually exists? I didn’t until today when I Googled it, and honestly, I’m horrified. Who would buy this thing? Some weird, introverted middle-aged woman who talks to cats all day? Hey, don’t judge!

Anyway, yes, my brother and George Clooney used to run around outside and play various little boy games. Both were about 7 or 8 at the time, and this was in the late 60’s. So, there were no video games or a multitude of TV shows. They went outside. And this is where our real story begins.

Disclaimer: I do not have evidence of the following being true. I have my mother’s word, and that is good enough for me. My brother has verified that he did play with George Clooney, but will not confirm or deny what occurred. My stepmother claims to have seen a photo of my father with young George sitting on his lap. No one knows where said photo is, and my father passed away 25 years ago. So, he’s no help either. The following story is what keeps me from thinking that George Clooney is hot.

OK. One time when my brother and George were playing, my brother came running in to the apartment with the young Clooney, yelling for our mom. Well, since I was not born yet, I guess she was just his mom. Anyway, he was yelling, “Mom!” So my mother went running to him. There stood the future “sexiest man in America” with what my mom describes as a “used Kotex” on his forehead. She of course asked my brother what the heck little George was doing with THAT on his forehead. Knowing my mom, she probably used a lot more than “heck” in this situation. My brother enlightened her. “WE WERE PLAYING COWBOYS AND INDIANS!! AND WE FOUND BANDAGES WITH REAL BLOOD ON THEM!!”

You’re welcome. Now, you too won’t be able to see George Clooney without picturing THAT on his forehead. And that, my friends, is why video games might not be so bad after all.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

George, kids and slap a stick comedy Empty Re: George, kids and slap a stick comedy

Post by LornaDoone Wed 25 Sep 2013, 06:20

brahahahaha!  That's pretty funny! Ok kinda gross too, but still funny!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

George, kids and slap a stick comedy Empty Re: George, kids and slap a stick comedy

Post by it's me Wed 25 Sep 2013, 06:36

hehehehehehe.... kids!
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Wed 25 Sep 2013, 07:12

Smile
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Wed 25 Sep 2013, 09:19

What a little rascal!
Laughing

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Wed 25 Sep 2013, 09:30

Laughing
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 25 Sep 2013, 09:49

Lol....what was the "used Kotex" doing being available for boys to find anyway ?

Weird Mom !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 25 Sep 2013, 09:58

interesting question
did they find in the.... bin?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Wed 25 Sep 2013, 10:04

Jo, love your avatar. Sweet!
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down