George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
ET interview with Sandra Bullock --- talks about George Clooney EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
ET interview with Sandra Bullock --- talks about George Clooney EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
ET interview with Sandra Bullock --- talks about George Clooney EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
ET interview with Sandra Bullock --- talks about George Clooney EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
ET interview with Sandra Bullock --- talks about George Clooney EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
ET interview with Sandra Bullock --- talks about George Clooney EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
ET interview with Sandra Bullock --- talks about George Clooney EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
ET interview with Sandra Bullock --- talks about George Clooney EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
ET interview with Sandra Bullock --- talks about George Clooney EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

ET interview with Sandra Bullock --- talks about George Clooney

+2
melbert
silly girl
6 posters

Go down

ET interview with Sandra Bullock --- talks about George Clooney Empty ET interview with Sandra Bullock --- talks about George Clooney

Post by silly girl Wed 18 Sep 2013, 03:10

Really in depth discussion about George and how he is with her and with her son.  

Sandra on Louis' 'Man Time' Bonding with Clooney
By DAVID WEINER September 17, 2013
Sandra Bullock finds herself in serious jeopardy alongside George Clooney when their outer space mission goes awry in Gravity, in theaters October 4, and Sandra tells ET's Rocsi Diaz that it was no walk in the park to film the unconventional thriller, but on the flip side, her son Louis would bond with George on the set!

"The physicality I got used to; it was a series of uncomfortable and painful situations ... that felt like a combination of gymnastics and modern dance," says Sandra of acting within the confines of her heavy spacesuit.
As for being a single parent to Louis, now 3 years old, she confides, "My son has amazing men in his life that are great teachers. I mean, I think I'm tomboy enough that I can cover a lot of the bases, but there are some things that are just Boy and Dude, and I can't compete with that. ... There were moments when he wanted to have 'man time' with George."
Directed by Alfonso Cuaron (Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Children of Men), Gravity centers around a pair of astronauts struggling to survive after a disaster in space separates them from their ship. Sandra plays Dr. Ryan Stone, a brilliant medical engineer on her first shuttle mission, with veteran astronaut Matt Kowalsky (played by George) in command of his last flight before retiring. On a seemingly routine spacewalk, disaster strikes and the shuttle is destroyed, leaving the astronauts completely alone -- tethered to nothing but each other and spiraling out into the blackness. As fear turns to panic, every gulp of air eats away at what little oxygen is left. Can they figure out a way to make it home alive?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by silly girl on Wed 18 Sep 2013, 03:11; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text)

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

ET interview with Sandra Bullock --- talks about George Clooney Empty Re: ET interview with Sandra Bullock --- talks about George Clooney

Post by melbert Wed 18 Sep 2013, 03:26

love her!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

ET interview with Sandra Bullock --- talks about George Clooney Empty Re: ET interview with Sandra Bullock --- talks about George Clooney

Post by Maggy Wed 18 Sep 2013, 19:26

Thanks for the vid, SG!

Love the interview.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 18 Sep 2013, 20:18

Thanks for posting SG love that Interview Very Happy 
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Wed 18 Sep 2013, 21:40

Now THAT was enjoyable to watch and, IMO, the way a true professional fields an interview. She didn't patronize the reporter (who annoyed the crap out of me) with pat answers.  There was enough transparent, candid disclosure delivered in a manner so confident and flawless, that I came away feeling like I knew both her and George a little bit better.  I've always liked Bullock.  I like (and respect) her even more now.  

Loved it!  Thanks SG!
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 18 Sep 2013, 22:45

No problem Lakin. I loved it too especially how she answered if she would leave Louis with GC. Notice she she said he would run. Very cute.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 19 Sep 2013, 08:06

Oh yes I loved that part too when she said he would run the opposite direction. HAHA I liked it that she was open like that.
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 14 Oct 2013, 02:06

I don't know if we've already got it, but there's a really nice video piece from the red carpet in New York by ET interviewing both Sandra Bullock and Our Hero, Think it's headlined 'George is a good catch'..............

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down