George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Sandra Bullock on the Tonight Show---talks George Clooney and pool story EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Sandra Bullock on the Tonight Show---talks George Clooney and pool story EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Sandra Bullock on the Tonight Show---talks George Clooney and pool story EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Sandra Bullock on the Tonight Show---talks George Clooney and pool story EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Sandra Bullock on the Tonight Show---talks George Clooney and pool story EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Sandra Bullock on the Tonight Show---talks George Clooney and pool story EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Sandra Bullock on the Tonight Show---talks George Clooney and pool story EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Sandra Bullock on the Tonight Show---talks George Clooney and pool story EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Sandra Bullock on the Tonight Show---talks George Clooney and pool story EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Sandra Bullock on the Tonight Show---talks George Clooney and pool story

+9
isogotit
cupcake
Atalante
Carla97
Doug Ross
playfuldeb
Maggy
it's me
silly girl
13 posters

Go down

Sandra Bullock on the Tonight Show---talks George Clooney and pool story Empty Sandra Bullock on the Tonight Show---talks George Clooney and pool story

Post by silly girl Sat 28 Sep 2013, 15:27

The Daily Mail had the video and the video clip SB talking to JL about GC and the Pool incident:

Last edited by silly girl on Sat 28 Sep 2013, 15:49; edited 1 time in total

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Sandra Bullock on the Tonight Show---talks George Clooney and pool story Empty Re: Sandra Bullock on the Tonight Show---talks George Clooney and pool story

Post by it's me Sat 28 Sep 2013, 15:42

that devil!!!!!!!! Angry 
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Sandra Bullock on the Tonight Show---talks George Clooney and pool story Empty Re: Sandra Bullock on the Tonight Show---talks George Clooney and pool story

Post by Maggy Sat 28 Sep 2013, 17:40

Laughing 
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sat 28 Sep 2013, 19:33

typical George behaviour!
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Sat 28 Sep 2013, 20:22

What mean soul ahahaha

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 28 Sep 2013, 21:04

mean yesssssss!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Sat 28 Sep 2013, 21:23

That was funny, she´s funny Smile
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sat 28 Sep 2013, 22:54

Twisted Evil 
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake Sun 29 Sep 2013, 01:30

george and his pranks Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 
cupcake
cupcake
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Sun 29 Sep 2013, 02:42

Pranks by George Clooney; would have love to see her black lace dress.
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by mel01 Sun 29 Sep 2013, 14:00

What year was this incident? Must have been long ago if Nicole Kidman was there holding a stack of towels. And i wonder who was that someone else - maybe Waldo? Ben Weiss?

mel01
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 29 Sep 2013, 14:22

Someone commented on People.com that she told this story years ago at that time she said it was Tom Cruise..so it had to happen before 2001....but after 1990.....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by mel01 Sun 29 Sep 2013, 18:35

Oh so it was Tom Cruise and George Clooney who led her into the pool. Would be around the time they made The Peacemaker.

mel01
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 29 Sep 2013, 18:52

I seem to recall an interview and photoshoot including video at the time of 'The Descendants' pre-Oscars promotion(not the CBS one) where Our Hero wandered around the court.

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Mon 30 Sep 2013, 00:38

Sandra works soooo hard....I only just realised what goes into promoting a movie...the acting is only half the job.....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 30 Sep 2013, 11:06

Too similar, eh? Now that's telling. I guess we can all thank our lucky stars George didn't marry the female equivalent of Jesse James:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sandra Bullock Says She and George Clooney Are "Too Similar" to Date

Sandra Bullock opened up about her relationship with George Clooney when she sat down with Jay Leno for The Tonight Show on Friday. After Sandra said that she and her Gravity co-star go way back, Jay asked whether the pair ever dated. "I think we're probably the only two that haven't dated in the business," she said and added, "I think it's probably because we're a little too similar." When Jay asked her how they're similar, Sandra joked, "In all the disturbing ways."

It's been a big month for the actress, who left her mark on Hollywood when she shared her hand- and footprints on the Walk of Fame outside the TCL Chinese Theatre on Wednesday. She's also the gorgeous cover star of US Vogue's October issue. In the interview with Vogue, she opened up about her little one, 3-year-old Louis, and how she's content right where she is: "We're all where we're supposed to be. I am exactly where I want to be now. You can't go backward. I'm not going backward. I'm grateful that I'm here, blessed to have what I have."
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down