George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
First Look at Disney's Secretive "Tomorrowland" Sci-Fi Film, Starring George Clooney EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
First Look at Disney's Secretive "Tomorrowland" Sci-Fi Film, Starring George Clooney EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
First Look at Disney's Secretive "Tomorrowland" Sci-Fi Film, Starring George Clooney EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
First Look at Disney's Secretive "Tomorrowland" Sci-Fi Film, Starring George Clooney EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
First Look at Disney's Secretive "Tomorrowland" Sci-Fi Film, Starring George Clooney EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
First Look at Disney's Secretive "Tomorrowland" Sci-Fi Film, Starring George Clooney EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
First Look at Disney's Secretive "Tomorrowland" Sci-Fi Film, Starring George Clooney EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
First Look at Disney's Secretive "Tomorrowland" Sci-Fi Film, Starring George Clooney EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
First Look at Disney's Secretive "Tomorrowland" Sci-Fi Film, Starring George Clooney EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

First Look at Disney's Secretive "Tomorrowland" Sci-Fi Film, Starring George Clooney

+2
it's me
Nicky80
6 posters

Go down

First Look at Disney's Secretive "Tomorrowland" Sci-Fi Film, Starring George Clooney Empty First Look at Disney's Secretive "Tomorrowland" Sci-Fi Film, Starring George Clooney

Post by Nicky80 Thu 05 Sep 2013, 19:55

If you click on the link and than on the picture you can see more pics from the set

First Look at Disney's Secretive "Tomorrowland" Sci-Fi Film, Starring George Clooney

One of the most secretive films currently in production is Disney's "Tomorrowland" sci-fi movie, which stars George Clooney, directed by Brad Bird (Mission: Impossibl

e - Ghost Protocol, The Incredibles) and written by Damon Lindelof (Prometheus).

Today, we have the first photos from the Vancouver set, showing Disney's "It's A Small World" ride from the 1964 World’s Fair, as well as shots of Hugh Laurie and costumed characters from "Alice in Wonderland" and the "Three Little Pigs." Check everything out below.

Here is the film's cryptic plot synopsis: Bound by a shared destiny, a bright, optimistic teen bursting with scientific curiosity and a former boy-genius inventor jaded by disillusionment embark on a danger-filled mission to unearth the secrets of an enigmatic place somewhere in time and space that exists in their collective memory.

"Tomorrowland" is set to hit theaters on December 12th, 2014.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by theminis on Thu 05 Sep 2013, 23:08; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited by the minis -)
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

First Look at Disney's Secretive "Tomorrowland" Sci-Fi Film, Starring George Clooney Empty Re: First Look at Disney's Secretive "Tomorrowland" Sci-Fi Film, Starring George Clooney

Post by Nicky80 Thu 05 Sep 2013, 19:57

Ok I don't know how I did that but for some reason when I copied the text it copied all pics in the thread and some of them double and triple. Sorry. Don't know how to fix that.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

First Look at Disney's Secretive "Tomorrowland" Sci-Fi Film, Starring George Clooney Empty Re: First Look at Disney's Secretive "Tomorrowland" Sci-Fi Film, Starring George Clooney

Post by Nicky80 Thu 05 Sep 2013, 20:02

Sorry here is the link. For some reason I can not find the link for the text anymore only for the pics. I don't like this website it messed up everything 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 05 Sep 2013, 20:10

Oh Help Katiedot.

By Mistake I posted this in Gravity thread. So sorry. I had some website problems and this website showed me lot of errors when I copied. Please move it to the correct thread.

By the way found the link again

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 05 Sep 2013, 23:01

Thanks for the multiple!
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 05 Sep 2013, 23:09

I think I fixed it Nicky Very Happy
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 05 Sep 2013, 23:12

I like this...thanks. Looks like my cousins home movies only in color....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 05 Sep 2013, 23:18

theminis wrote:I think I fixed it Nicky Very Happy
Oh thanks Theminis for trying but I think it still shows in the Gravity thread. Or I see it wrong as it is already late. Zzzzz 

Oh dear...what a mess I did    Beaten
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 05 Sep 2013, 23:19

which gravity thread Nicky we have a few
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 05 Sep 2013, 23:19

theminis wrote:I think I fixed it Nicky Very Happy
Ok now I got what you mean. You fixed the pictures. Very Happy  Thank you now it looks normal   Give Flowers2
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 05 Sep 2013, 23:21

theminis wrote:which gravity thread Nicky we have a few

George Clooney's film work - and than Gravity 2013 -  and there it is. No clue how I did that. Sorry  Embarassed
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 05 Sep 2013, 23:24

Okay, Im a bit slow this morning, finally understood, I spent 10 minutes searching Gravity threads looking for pictures - silly me - its all cool now x
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 05 Sep 2013, 23:31

Oh thank you, you are the best   Hug1
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 05 Sep 2013, 23:32

Very Happy
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 06 Sep 2013, 11:53

Still no sign of George

Tomorrowland lands at Boundary Road

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A crew rigs a camera on the set of a new Disney film Tomorrowland, at the Kent Hangar lands at the foot of Boundary Road. The film stars George Clooney and Hugh Laurie and is being directed by Brad Bird, who previously directed Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol, parts of which were also filmed in the Lower Mainland. Tomorrowland reportedly tells the story of a disillusioned former boy-genius inventor and his young protegé who team up to try to discover a strange place they remember as "Tomorrowland" that exists somewhere between time and space. Scenes have also been filmed at the Main Street set on Byrne Road that was originally constructed for Watchmen. The film is scheduled to be released in December, 2014.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Fri 06 Sep 2013, 12:11

Well, they prolly aren't going to mention that he isn't there filming,as That whole area wants ppl to come to the area to help it grow some money trees. Smile
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down