George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Pictures: George Clooney on set in Valencia with Hugh Laurie EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Pictures: George Clooney on set in Valencia with Hugh Laurie EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Pictures: George Clooney on set in Valencia with Hugh Laurie EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Pictures: George Clooney on set in Valencia with Hugh Laurie EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Pictures: George Clooney on set in Valencia with Hugh Laurie EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Pictures: George Clooney on set in Valencia with Hugh Laurie EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Pictures: George Clooney on set in Valencia with Hugh Laurie EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Pictures: George Clooney on set in Valencia with Hugh Laurie EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Pictures: George Clooney on set in Valencia with Hugh Laurie EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Pictures: George Clooney on set in Valencia with Hugh Laurie

+11
amaretti
it's me
Butterfly
Katiedot
hathaross
melbert
Mazy
party animal - not!
silly girl
Joanna
theminis
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Pictures: George Clooney on set in Valencia with Hugh Laurie Empty Re: Pictures: George Clooney on set in Valencia with Hugh Laurie

Post by chiki Tue 21 Jan 2014, 10:23

Today filming in City of Arts

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

chiki
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Pictures: George Clooney on set in Valencia with Hugh Laurie Empty Re: Pictures: George Clooney on set in Valencia with Hugh Laurie

Post by chiki Tue 21 Jan 2014, 10:26

The link, sorry, I have no time now for translation, anyone could be so kind? Thank you in advance  I love you 

Translated by Google

George Clooney has been allowed to see in Valencia. He and Hugh Laurie have come to the set around nine in the morning. Recording has started on the cantilever Prince Felipe Museum. In the improvised set they are working, technicians and actors, a hundred people. The extras were called around seven in the morning. Quite a early start for those who form part of the campus ' Tomorrowland ' .

The start of filming of the movie and science fiction adventure " Tomorrowland " at the City of Arts and Sciences in Valencia has finally allowed to see George Clooney filming a scene in the film , alongside the popular Dr. House, Hugh Laurie , and other characters of this fictional Disney.

Despite widespread bounded perimeter, the camera lenses have come to capture Clooney playing a scene with Laurie and two other performers , young Brit Robertson and girls Ruffey Cassidy , who has been the target of jokes from George Clooney recording and recording.

The distance from the area where the film was recorded has not stopped smiling recognize a Clooney , dressed casually in beige pants , blue shirt , unbuttoned shirt and a brown sports jacket, while receiving instructions from the principal or talking with peers.

As snipers patients , photographers and television cameras waiting any movement of the U.S. " Star " to pull the trigger or record button.

" Clooney has put a shoulder ", " now a hood gets " or are " rolling " are some of the phrases that the media professionals were describing as captured image with telephoto lenses , while the rays of sun were hollow in the gray sky that today dawned Valencia.

The expectation throughout the area is increasing in proportion to the security measures that are in all areas. There are tourists who ask the media what the commotion is due . Actually , for the curious who prowl the vicinity of the City of Arts and Sciences is difficult to distinguish the actors from other team members. They are only distinguished clearly with telephoto lens or binoculars. To capture as much as possible , the media have improvised a post photographs in l' Umbracle . More than twenty journalists and cameras are following far though, the shoot.

Two spacecraft

Clooney and crew of " Tomorrowland " written to the stage located on the side terrace Science Museum Príncipe Felipe , where two spaceships, replicas of which were used in the first part of filming in Vancouver are installed (Canada ) .

While reporters and cameras were anxious to get as many pictures and information as possible, a person production team has will come to where they were asking if they could get a good recording and wish them luck in their mission to capture the "stars" .

He explained that the tests conducted yesterday and all day today going to be shooting a single scene at the location where the spacecraft are located.

Through the objectives has caught the blow count as beginning the filming of a scene that has repeated several times in a Laurie wearing a coat with the collar turned up talking to Clooney and other actors in front a spacecraft .

Sources in the City of Arts and Sciences have indicated that the scenario EFE Prince Felipe Museum will be in the most time is going to roll and other places where you can see the actors working is the Palau de les Arts and Hemisfèric , which must close one day a public commitment by the producer.

The Palau de les Arts is already closed due to landslides which suffered some of the ceramic tiles of the roof, which is being completely removed by climbers , who compete in prominence with the film's shooting .

The tarp that covers it all

Nor has there been much anticipation public today the area around the City of Arts , although some people strolling around the area trying to distinguish from a distance of famous fenced perimeter.

The joy and satisfaction to be able to do his job of thirty journalists, cameramen and photographers trying to capture Clooney has ended shortly before noon when the roadway have lifted a tarp that covered the full view of the action that he was recording .

So they put an end to his work at the moment, because I keep trying not rule out taking a picture of Clooney in Valencia than working.

Recording some scenes from the blockbuster oblige cut the bridge to traffic for several slots Monteolivete from Thursday until 29 January. The cuts will take place on July 23 at 18.30 hours on 24 from 7 to 21 , 7 to 25 1.30, 27 and 28, 16-02 and 29 of 16 to 23 hours . This Saturday also recording sequences of night lighting of the bridge and also from the area Hemisfèric will go , according to Europa Press.

Finally , Hemisfèric closed to the public on Monday .

Last edited by theminis on Tue 21 Jan 2014, 23:51; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added English translation)

chiki
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Pictures: George Clooney on set in Valencia with Hugh Laurie Empty Pictures: George Clooney on set in Valencia with Hugh Laurie

Post by silly girl Tue 21 Jan 2014, 11:35

Someone tweeted a photo of GC with Hugh Laurie on set...

Last edited by Katiedot on Wed 22 Jan 2014, 03:58; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updated thread title)

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 21 Jan 2014, 11:36

Oh her link has more photos here:

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Tue 21 Jan 2014, 11:49

More photos:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Of the crew and the set:

hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Tue 21 Jan 2014, 11:53

More:

hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 21 Jan 2014, 12:05

Thanks For the photos Hathaross
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 21 Jan 2014, 13:34

What an amazing building....What is it hathaross ?
Looks chilly too.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Tue 21 Jan 2014, 13:44

The City of Arts and Sciences.

Google pictures

The architect is Calatraba. He has made a lot of buildings around the world.

In my city there is a bridge. But some of his buildings are getting troubles by the material which are made and are having to be repaired. Where are filming right now too, but they said that it would not affect the filming.
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Tue 21 Jan 2014, 14:21

hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 21 Jan 2014, 15:20

So Hugh Laurie gets the futuristic get up....love the behind the scenes stuff...

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Tue 21 Jan 2014, 17:07

He is the bad guy on the movie.

I hope to see them joking around the set Very Happy Dr. House and Dr. Ross Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 21 Jan 2014, 18:00

Some video --- trouble with copying...only 31 seconds...cute interaction with one of the young actress'

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 21 Jan 2014, 20:01

yep
sadly the glass who with was made one of his bridge in Venice is getting lot of problems...
Calatrava has probably good ideas
but need more research about materials :/
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 21 Jan 2014, 20:05

sweet Smile
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 21 Jan 2014, 20:05

Hugh Laurie just tweeted that for such a futuristic building, it has the slowest lifts he's ever been in, and that he had the time to shave between floors 1 and 3

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 21 Jan 2014, 20:11

LOOL
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Tue 21 Jan 2014, 20:20

Dr House and Dr Ross .  Very Happy 

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 21 Jan 2014, 20:29

oh my
exactly what I JUST SAID  Shocked 

lol! 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Tue 21 Jan 2014, 20:34

He he he heee

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Pictures: George Clooney on set in Valencia with Hugh Laurie Empty temp thread please dont post

Post by hathaross Tue 21 Jan 2014, 20:49

sadly the glass who with was made one of his bridge in Venice is getting lot of problems...

Yep, in my city too with the glasses. They had to put something because people used to fell off when it was rainy.
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Tue 21 Jan 2014, 20:51

That is what I have thought time ago. Dr. Ross Vs. Dr. House. I put in on my tumblr
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 21 Jan 2014, 21:13

Thanks for the pics everyone and videos SG. Love it  I love you 

Maybe this can be moved to the news section????

Can't wait to see more pics the news few days  Very Happy 
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 21 Jan 2014, 21:22

JMHAO, but Nicky, everything that we get having to do with filming should be on this thread. If we get anything else of George in and about town, should NOT be on this thread.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 21 Jan 2014, 21:26

Not sure what JMHAO means   Razz 

Ok then. I thought new sighting of George should be news section as everything what had to do with the filming of Monuments Men was in the news section too when he was seen on the set. But I guess now it is different. Fine with me
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 21 Jan 2014, 21:32

JMHAO= Just My Humble Ass Opinion

In the past Katie has tried to keep like things together. You are correct about the new sighting request she has, but again IMHAO, if it has to do with filming it should go under Tomorrowland in the films section so if anyone goes looking for something they don't have to go through dozens of threads trying to remember which "new sighting" it was under.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 21 Jan 2014, 21:34

Sounds great and easy to find. Maybe all set pictures of Monuments Men from Berlin which are in the news section can be moved too under the film thread. Makes it nice and easy.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 21 Jan 2014, 21:38

That's what I prefer, but that's JMHAO! hahaha
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 21 Jan 2014, 21:48

This was in the news section too so it should be moved to the Tomorrowland thread????

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Tue 21 Jan 2014, 21:49

melbert wrote:That's what I prefer, but that's JMHAO!  hahaha

Your right it is more logical this way. I keep a file for each movie/project and it goes in it's own file.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 21 Jan 2014, 21:51

With so many people posting wonderful stuff (AND KEEP FINDING THESE GEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), sometimes it can be confusing for some on where to put them. I believe that's one of the reasons Katie "hired" our wonderful mods!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 21 Jan 2014, 21:57

Confusing for sure. If you look at the film threads none really have on set pics. Most of them or nearly all got posted in the news section. That's why I was surprised to learn something different today. Very confusing. But makes sense what you wrote. Easier to find  Thumbs up! 
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Tue 21 Jan 2014, 22:31

Video. On the set

Two scenes filming and the other one, the building being reparated.

More photos with the younger actrecess (almost the same as other webs)
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Tue 21 Jan 2014, 22:39

Filming on set. Very Happy

hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 21 Jan 2014, 22:41

[quote="hathaross"]Filming on set. Very Happy

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Tue 21 Jan 2014, 22:48

More: Good quality 37 photos

hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 21 Jan 2014, 22:50

Thanks Hathaross for your pics and videos  Very Happy Very Happy 
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 21 Jan 2014, 22:54

thanks to all!!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 22 Jan 2014, 03:58

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every sighting of George goes in the NEWS section of the site.

All the non-George stuff about the films goes in the individual films section.

Thanks!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 22 Jan 2014, 04:20

I think these videos are the ones mentioned above:

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 22 Jan 2014, 05:18

A few more:

George Clooney gets into character on the set of his upcoming film Tomorrowland on Monday (January 20) in Valencia, Spain.

The 52-year-old actor was joined by his co-stars Hugh Laurie, Britt Robertson, Raffey Cassidy, and director Brad Bird as they began filming the Disney production.

Here’s a synopsis: Bound by a shared destiny, is about a teen bursting with scientific curiosity and a former boy-genius inventor embark on a mission to unearth the secrets of a place somewhere in time and space that exists in their collective memory.

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Wed 22 Jan 2014, 05:47

I just woke up, made myself a coffee ...opened up COH...and saw sooooooooo many great pics and videos of beautiful George  cheers You guys have been so active, THANKS! What a great start of a day!  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Butterfly
Butterfly
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 22 Jan 2014, 05:52

first one he seems so tired

poor thing lip smack 
he needs all our love!!!!  Love4 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Wed 22 Jan 2014, 07:18

Hug1 

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Wed 22 Jan 2014, 07:27

it's me wrote:first one he seems so tired

poor thing lip smack 
he needs all our love!!!!  Love4 

Sending all my love!
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 22 Jan 2014, 08:36

Not sure if this linke was already posted. Sorry if duplicate. More pics here. Found on les frenchies

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by chiki Wed 22 Jan 2014, 09:03

There're some new, thanks!
Page doesn't work very well, as always. I can see 3 pics and the browser crashes. It's only me? or maybe my boss finally has blocked internet Very Happy

chiki
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 22 Jan 2014, 10:04

It worked fine for me, sorry
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Wed 22 Jan 2014, 13:27

hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 22 Jan 2014, 14:03

Nice one...looking dirty  Twisted Evil 
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next