George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
London Film Festival line-up to include 'Gravity', 9 - 20 October  2013. No news on George Clooney's attendance though EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
London Film Festival line-up to include 'Gravity', 9 - 20 October  2013. No news on George Clooney's attendance though EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
London Film Festival line-up to include 'Gravity', 9 - 20 October  2013. No news on George Clooney's attendance though EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
London Film Festival line-up to include 'Gravity', 9 - 20 October  2013. No news on George Clooney's attendance though EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
London Film Festival line-up to include 'Gravity', 9 - 20 October  2013. No news on George Clooney's attendance though EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
London Film Festival line-up to include 'Gravity', 9 - 20 October  2013. No news on George Clooney's attendance though EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
London Film Festival line-up to include 'Gravity', 9 - 20 October  2013. No news on George Clooney's attendance though EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
London Film Festival line-up to include 'Gravity', 9 - 20 October  2013. No news on George Clooney's attendance though EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
London Film Festival line-up to include 'Gravity', 9 - 20 October  2013. No news on George Clooney's attendance though EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

London Film Festival line-up to include 'Gravity', 9 - 20 October 2013. No news on George Clooney's attendance though

3 posters

Go down

London Film Festival line-up to include 'Gravity', 9 - 20 October  2013. No news on George Clooney's attendance though Empty London Film Festival line-up to include 'Gravity', 9 - 20 October 2013. No news on George Clooney's attendance though

Post by Katiedot Thu 05 Sep 2013, 18:13

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

London Film Festival line-up to include 'Gravity'

By The Associated Press Sept. 4, 2013

LONDON — This year's London Film Festival will feature movies ranging from the Cannes Palme d'Or winner "Blue is the Warmest Color" to "Gravity," a sci-fi thriller starring George Clooney and Sandra Bullock.

Other highlights announced Wednesday include the European premieres of Steve McQueen's "12 Years a Slave," which stars Michael Fassbender, Benedict Cumberbatch and Brad Pitt, and "The Invisible Woman," directed by Ralph Fiennes, who stars as Charles Dickens.

Organizers said 234 movies and documentaries will be shown over 12 days.

Tom Hanks will feature in both the festival's opening and closing galas. The opener is "Captain Phillips," a pirate thriller featuring Hanks, while the closing movie is "Saving Mr. Banks," in which the actor stars as Walt Disney.

The 57th London Film Festival runs from Oct. 9-20.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

London Film Festival line-up to include 'Gravity', 9 - 20 October  2013. No news on George Clooney's attendance though Empty Re: London Film Festival line-up to include 'Gravity', 9 - 20 October 2013. No news on George Clooney's attendance though

Post by Nicky80 Thu 05 Sep 2013, 19:14

Well maye they need time until they confirm as G might doesn't know is timetable. He said LA, NY and London. So I'm sure London will be last as they might combine it with the London Film Festival. Otherwise he could have flown from Venice to London first.

But of course maybe there are other reasons and I'm just guessing   Cool 

Let's see what happens the next couple of weeks.
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

London Film Festival line-up to include 'Gravity', 9 - 20 October  2013. No news on George Clooney's attendance though Empty Re: London Film Festival line-up to include 'Gravity', 9 - 20 October 2013. No news on George Clooney's attendance though

Post by it's me Thu 05 Sep 2013, 22:57

scratch hmmmmmm
Maybe
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down