George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Nestle profits jump.  Wonder if George gets a bonus? EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Nestle profits jump.  Wonder if George gets a bonus? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Nestle profits jump.  Wonder if George gets a bonus? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Nestle profits jump.  Wonder if George gets a bonus? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Nestle profits jump.  Wonder if George gets a bonus? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Nestle profits jump.  Wonder if George gets a bonus? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Nestle profits jump.  Wonder if George gets a bonus? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Nestle profits jump.  Wonder if George gets a bonus? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Nestle profits jump.  Wonder if George gets a bonus? EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Nestle profits jump. Wonder if George gets a bonus?

4 posters

Go down

Nestle profits jump.  Wonder if George gets a bonus? Empty Nestle profits jump. Wonder if George gets a bonus?

Post by Katiedot Thu 17 Feb 2011, 14:07

Should we tell them that Nespresso isn't instant coffee?

Nestle 2010 profits jump to 35.7 billion dollars

Feb 17, 2011

Geneva - Nestle SA saw its 2010 net profit triple to 34.2 billion Swiss francs (35.7 billion dollars), up from 10.43 billion in the previous year, according to annual results released Thursday.

Much of the profit was from 24.5 billion francs made on the sale of the company's holding in Alcon, an eyecare company.

Group sales increased to 109.7 billion francs, up nearly 2 per cent on 2009, largely on positive numbers in emerging markets and Europe.

Nespresso, the instant coffee brand advertised by George Clooney, passed the 3 billion francs sales-mark for the first time.

Nestle, based in Vevey, Switzerland, is the world's largest food company by sales.

The company warned of volatile commodity prices this year, but Nestle said it was 'well placed' to meet its organic growth targets.

The company would raise its dividend payout by 15.6 per cent, to 1.85 francs, but many investors were looking for a share buyback.

'We remain disappointed that the company did not announce a buyback, considering the high cash flow generation,' said Jean-Philippe Bertschy at Vontobel Bank.

From M&C
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Nestle profits jump.  Wonder if George gets a bonus? Empty Re: Nestle profits jump. Wonder if George gets a bonus?

Post by Lighterside Thu 17 Feb 2011, 14:59

Ahh...there's those feet of clay I was talking about...
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Nestle profits jump.  Wonder if George gets a bonus? Empty Re: Nestle profits jump. Wonder if George gets a bonus?

Post by lucy Thu 17 Feb 2011, 15:23

That's what happens when you hero worship?
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Thu 17 Feb 2011, 15:43

lucy wrote:That's what happens when you hero worship?

ME hero worship? Not worthy

Hug1 Hahahaha I think you have me confused with someone else! LMAO! Laughing out loud
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 17 Feb 2011, 15:53

Didn't mean you,I was ref. a comment posted on a very crazy but interesting thread on IMDb.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Thu 17 Feb 2011, 16:12

lucy wrote:Didn't mean you,I was ref. a comment posted on a very crazy but interesting thread on IMDb.

Ah, gotcha...sometimes I'm a little slow! Thumbs up!
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 17 Feb 2011, 18:35

I'm sure George got a heafty bonus for his promotion of the "instant" coffee!!! 3 billion francs? I knew I couldn't afford that Nespresso machine or the coffee pods to keep up with my coffee consumption!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down