George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney / Stacy Keibler split thoughts EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney / Stacy Keibler split thoughts EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney / Stacy Keibler split thoughts EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney / Stacy Keibler split thoughts EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney / Stacy Keibler split thoughts EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney / Stacy Keibler split thoughts EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney / Stacy Keibler split thoughts EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney / Stacy Keibler split thoughts EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney / Stacy Keibler split thoughts EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney / Stacy Keibler split thoughts

+14
party animal - not!
OofOof
isogotit
Lakin460
theminis
playfuldeb
annemarie
Picachu
silly girl
melbert
Mazy
it's me
Katiedot
18 posters

Go down

George Clooney / Stacy Keibler split thoughts Empty George Clooney / Stacy Keibler split thoughts

Post by Katiedot Mon 10 Jun 2013, 09:27

Hi Annemarie, I thought I'd reply to your question in a new thread rather than going off topic elsewhere.

annemarie wrote:What I don't get is why everyone thinks they supposedly haven's seen each other in month's they have broken up. I say supposedly because we all know George can go stealth and move without being reported on. Couple's can go month's and not see each other and not breakup. I really just think they knew his scheduled and both planned to work through it until July , when they go to Italy.
Now having said that they will announce the breakup tomorrow lol.

I do think they've broken up for two reasons: not only have they not been seen together in two months but they've barely been in the same continent. Yes, it's possible they've been travelling and flying under the radar but I think it's unlikely that they've got away with this for two months.

Secondly, and IMO more importantly, George has never been caught up in 'cheating' rumours while he's been dating someone. That's not to say he's never cheated on a girlfriend (for all I know, he takes a different cocktail waitress home with him every night) but it's never made it to the public. This whole Monika Jakisic thing, whether anything happened or not, is so not his style.

When he denied cheating, I think he was telling the truth: he's not with her any more so he's not cheating. The best way to counter any and all allegations was for them to have been seen together out to dinner the following night but that didn't happen. Instead, all he did was issue a lame statement that he didn't hold anyone's hand.

These two things combined is what makes me think they're not together any more.

I do, of course, reserve the right to be completely and utterly wrong on this!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney / Stacy Keibler split thoughts Empty Re: George Clooney / Stacy Keibler split thoughts

Post by it's me Mon 10 Jun 2013, 13:52

for all I know, he takes a different cocktail waitress home with him every night

What?
really discrete all of them....
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney / Stacy Keibler split thoughts Empty Re: George Clooney / Stacy Keibler split thoughts

Post by Mazy Mon 10 Jun 2013, 14:02

I cannot remember where I saw it but I think there is a charity event in London on the 15th of June that George is expected to attend. I think that if they are together Stacy will be there, unless she has a paid gig that weekend. JMHO

Zen
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 10 Jun 2013, 14:04

It's that horse race thing for NOOW. It was speculated that George would be there since he was going to be in the area. I hope that he is.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 10 Jun 2013, 14:09

I was thinking the same thing...if he goes to this event he will bring her. As much as I think it is odd they haven't been seen together it doesn't really mean they aren't still "dating"....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Mon 10 Jun 2013, 14:14

silly girl wrote:I was thinking the same thing...if he goes to this event he will bring her. As much as I think it is odd they haven't been seen together it doesn't really mean they aren't still "dating"....

Not for any reason I don't feel that it is over yet another month or so, I think.

Zen
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Mon 10 Jun 2013, 15:11

at the end of the day does it really matter if they are together or not? the interest in his love life can get intense on sites and i just don't understand why? If George wanted to date more than one woman at a time why on earth not? its his life, he isn't married or engaged so who cares, its not as if he's going to date a fan and i don't see what damage any girlfriend has done to his career ion the past.
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 10 Jun 2013, 17:58

Picachu, your right it really doesn't matter. It is George's life and he is happy in it as he himself has said I don't understand why people think the women he date's aren't good enough honestly. Not everyone has or wants a nine to five job. The women he dates are in show business that is their choice . I don't think his girlfriends have affected his career either.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Mon 10 Jun 2013, 20:33

The only reason that I can think of to "make it matter" is that a lot of young people look up to movie stars as role models. Setting a good example is exemplary in an actor's life if they are an A-lister
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 10 Jun 2013, 23:04

I think to a point that actors and athletes can be role models. In their work and with George his charity work as well. That is where the role model should end.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 10 Jun 2013, 23:23

Im going to go against the flow and say that I don't think they are over just yet, not officially anyhow as in a statement. I do think we will be seeing her with GC in the near future
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Mon 10 Jun 2013, 23:51

theminis wrote:Im going to go against the flow and say that I don't think they are over just yet, not officially anyhow as in a statement. I do think we will be seeing her with GC in the near future

That's what I said and I think that she is going to met before or at the racing event.

Zen
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Tue 11 Jun 2013, 11:22

I chose not to think
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Tue 11 Jun 2013, 12:32

I don't think it's over either.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Tue 11 Jun 2013, 12:41

Lakin460 wrote:I don't think it's over either.
I have to agree, I don't think it is over either.
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 11 Jun 2013, 14:34

by playfuldeb Today at 20:22
I chose not to think

Probably the best answer today LOL
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Wed 12 Jun 2013, 06:14

Hey ladies! Can't sleep and decided to check into COH and see how you all are doing. I actually found something not posted so thought I'd contribute for the first time in a long time. I don't think Stacy is going anywhere sooooooooon......

Summer Dos & Don’ts From Stacy Keibler

(Host of the new reality show Supermarket Superstar—and George Clooney’s main squeeze)

As a little girl, I lived in my bathing suit, pool-hopping around my Baltimore neighborhood. As an adult, I spend my summers in Europe—Italy is home base. Last year tons of friends and family came to visit, everyone from my parents to Jenna and Channing [Tatum]. (Jenna and I competed against each other in dance contests as kids!) I love summer—the sunshine, the spontaneity—and I have rules for making it extra magical:

Do find your easy summer outfit.
Mine is a maxidress. It’s so simple. I’ll wear one to a dinner party and bring them on trips. Change the accessories and you’ve got 10 different outfits.

Don’t forget to dress up on all your date nights.
Last summer George and I were so casual (I was in sandals most of the time). But I did like putting on a short dress and heels and going out. He never complains about anything I wear. But I say that too short is a Don’t. Sit in your dress—if it rides up, don’t wear it.

Do be sure to pamper your skin. Glow is everything.
Here’s my secret for glowy skin: I drink tons of water. I do dry lymphatic skin brushing on my skin in the morning, then I exfoliate in the shower and rub grape-seed oil all over after. It’s so hydrating.

Don’t get in a vacation rut.
My rule is that I have to see something new every summer—even if it’s only for two nights. Last year I went to Mykonos, Greece, where I ate fresh fish from the sea and explored the beaches. Amazing.

Do pack exercise DVDs.
I bring my Barry’s Bootcamp and Tracy Anderson DVDs in my suitcase. I do them alone or with friends.

Do host a dinner party.
We cook a lot in L.A. I love making salads. I go to the farmers’ market for veggies, and I make my own dressing out of olive oil, lemon, and garlic. George and I also do a lot of grilling. He’s a master at the grill. We do corn, lamb chops, chicken—no one leaves hungry from our house!

Do try to be the best wedding guest ever!
A few years ago I went through that phase where everyone’s 30 and you have, like, 10 weddings in a summer. What did I learn? Be in the moment. Have a great time. And dance! And if somebody asks you when you’re getting married? Well, I say: “I’m living in the moment. I can’t even think about next week, let alone next year.” And it works.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wow! This is the most she's ever used George's name and then she tops it off with wedding talk.

Well...that's my contribution for the week!
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Wed 12 Jun 2013, 07:06

"their house."

Long relationship for GC. Then again Sara Larson was certain she was going to spend summer in Milano....as much as the Dalai Lama was a "cutie."

Insecure that Jakassic might move in on her turf?
Or another of that caliber?

I remember some of those numbers she wore last summer. Teppee tent styles with salad prints.

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Wed 12 Jun 2013, 07:08

Yes, yes, I understand...She's George Clooney's choice of girlfriend.
Just another temporary void filler as time rolls on.......

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 12 Jun 2013, 07:09

As time rolls on....
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Wed 12 Jun 2013, 09:05

Hi OofOof - glad to see you up and about
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 12 Jun 2013, 10:22

Oof-Oof!! How are you?? Lovely to hear from you.

Clearly a bright spark - look what you found!!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Wed 12 Jun 2013, 15:30

So happy to see you on OofOof I hope you are feeling somewhat better.

Zen
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Wed 12 Jun 2013, 16:13

Chickens and lamb chops, oh those poor animals, and she keeps claiming she's a healthfreak, well meat is NOT good for ya. Capitalism will make you eat anything. Crying or Very sad
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Wed 12 Jun 2013, 16:54

Perhaps that article will be the beginning of her downfall as she seems quite comfortable using George's name and saying "Their house" and "Italy is her home base."  Isn't it when the GF's start becoming really comfortable and brazenly start using his name etc that they are quickly and quietly kicked to the curb?  I don't know......the whole relationship seems odd to me from the very beginning.  George using Stacy, Stacy using George, seen together, not seen together, no PDA, a little PDA, his house, our house.....I can't keep up.  Rolling Eyes
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Wed 12 Jun 2013, 17:04

Just take this article with a grain of salt, folks.  It is all the "same old, same old" when it comes to George's relationships.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Wed 12 Jun 2013, 19:34

Thanks MM for the perspective on that article. The tone of familiarity & coziness with all things George ( our LA home, Italy home, how 'we' dress, how 'we' cook, entertain, etc.) was a bit disconcerting. I really hope this ends soon. Sigh.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 12 Jun 2013, 19:39

Hey Oof Oof we miss you....I agree with MM about this.  When recently have they been home together in LA to grill and have friends over.  It could have been written awhile ago just after summer vacation.  Like Katie said on the other thread it is a monthly magazine and they plan far in advance.  Sure they do drop ins and breaking news but for the most part these types of articles are, I would think, planned.  

Wow this is new type and everything....so hard for the "change" challenged...but as they say "change is good"....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Thu 13 Jun 2013, 00:57

Its called using the BF while you can for that last spark of PR. Even Elisabetta is doing that. Recent article on needing to just be known for herself now. But BTW, uses the George relationship mention to keep her interview "visible".
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 13 Jun 2013, 08:57

Yes, change is good

Also bec it can't be otherwise
In the long run.....
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down