George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
First rumours of George Clooney and Stacy Keibler split EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
First rumours of George Clooney and Stacy Keibler split EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
First rumours of George Clooney and Stacy Keibler split EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
First rumours of George Clooney and Stacy Keibler split EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
First rumours of George Clooney and Stacy Keibler split EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
First rumours of George Clooney and Stacy Keibler split EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
First rumours of George Clooney and Stacy Keibler split EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
First rumours of George Clooney and Stacy Keibler split EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
First rumours of George Clooney and Stacy Keibler split EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

First rumours of George Clooney and Stacy Keibler split

+36
Sirius12
Michelle meyers
LaProfessora
lucy
theminis
bellybaby
caudata
cindigirl
barla
Astras
party animal - not!
madsky
Lakin460
watching
Natascha
macs
Merlin
Maggy
Lighterside
NotAvailable
Vi
davidarochelle
LornaDoone
lelacorb
melbert
The next mrs clooney
Aly
adgran
silly girl
Joanna
lovelylois
annemarie
Sabby
it's me
Katiedot
EEOsandy
40 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

First rumours of George Clooney and Stacy Keibler split Empty First rumours of George Clooney and Stacy Keibler split

Post by EEOsandy Sun 01 Apr 2012, 18:38

Not a very reliable gossip site, but...
Report: The Relationship Between George Clooney And Stacy Keibler Is Doomed

BY Robyn Good on April 1, 2012 | 0 Comments and 0 Reactions | Related : Celebrity Couple, George Clooney

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler are barely speaking at the moment and a final breakup between them could occur any day now. George’s close friend fears that their relationship will never last until summer. The root causes of the difficulties between them are George’s withdrawal from alcohol, Stacy’s envy over George’s attention to 21-year-old Shailene Woodley, and Stacy’s desire to marry and have kids.

It seems that since George stopped his boozing in January and he has been in a foul mood ever since.

A close personal friend of Stacy reveals in GLOBE’s April 9th print edition: ‘It’s not been a good year for him so far, plus he’s extra irritable since cutting out booze in January, and in many ways he’s taken it out on Stacy. The only time she gets to see him is when she’s “summoned” for a public appearance together.’

The friend says that Stacy was certain that George would keep his promise and help her break into acting. But instead he is focusing on his ‘The Descendants’ co-star Shailene.

The friend reveals: “Stacy’s not happy about it at all. She’s restless, bored and feels her days are numbered anyway, so she’s being more petulant about the situation. She’s clearly no longer top of George’s priority list.’

Stacey apparently was under strict orders from George not to be seen or heard at the Oscars and she hated it and found it very demeaning. Even worse was that when George attended the White House state dinner for the British Prime Minister on March 14th Stacy was left at home as if she were some sort of embarrassment.

A close friend of George has this to say: ‘To make matters worse, George has heard Stacy wants to be the woman to get him to marry and have kids! ‘George has no intention of getting married or having children. He’s very strict on that.’

Are George and Stacy heading the way of all of George’s relationships with women? George just uses them until he tires of them and then moves on to the next willing victim. Will George wind up just like another Hugh Hefner – is he there already? What do you think? Let us know in the comments below.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

First rumours of George Clooney and Stacy Keibler split Empty Re: First rumours of George Clooney and Stacy Keibler split

Post by Katiedot Sun 01 Apr 2012, 18:51

As this is big news and it's about George I made this a new thread. Nice find, EEO.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

First rumours of George Clooney and Stacy Keibler split Empty Re: First rumours of George Clooney and Stacy Keibler split

Post by it's me Sun 01 Apr 2012, 18:57

as usual
we will see.....
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabby Sun 01 Apr 2012, 19:03

Could this be an April fool's article?

Sabby
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 01 Apr 2012, 19:04

Was she ever top of George's priority list some how I don't think so. I think he will either deny or there will be a dinner date coming this week. If she was so bothered she could have not gone to Mexico I call bull.

Last edited by annemarie on Sun 01 Apr 2012, 19:10; edited 1 time in total

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sun 01 Apr 2012, 19:05

"David Letterman's top 10 reasons why George and Stacy are breaking up."

1- between them are George’s withdrawal from alcohol,
2- Stacy’s envy over George’s attention to 21-year-old Shailene Woodley,
3- Stacy’s desire to marry and have kids.
4- extra irritable since cutting out booze in January, and in many ways he’s taken it out on Stacy.
5- The only time she gets to see him is when she’s “summoned” for a public appearance together.’
6-The friend says that Stacy was certain that George would keep his promise and help her break into acting.
7- Stacy’s not happy about it at all. She’s restless, bored and feels her days are numbered anyway.
8- Stacey apparently was under strict orders from George not to be seen or heard at the Oscars and she hated it and found it very demeaning.
9 -Even worse was that when George attended the White House state dinner for the British Prime Minister on March 14th Stacy was left at home as if she were some sort of embarrassment.
10- George has no intention of getting married or having children. He’s very strict on that.’

It is like the author of this article took all of George's girlfriends over the years, rolled it into one breakup and then produced this article. I got to start writing for gossip columns.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 01 Apr 2012, 19:15

In view of the date....
Are there any links for those two stories ?
Why is the second one an exact replica of
the first one please ? confused
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 01 Apr 2012, 19:18

Here is the Link to Celebrity Dirty Laundry

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think because of the date it is a hoax....so many sites are posting joke articles today that I can't take any one of them seriously....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by adgran Sun 01 Apr 2012, 19:20

EEO, thanks. Katie, you got the header right "first rumours of split" cause there never is just one rumor before a split happens.

And our best ever sources: "close personal friend of Stacy" and "close friend of George" - so thankful they are always willing to keep us up-to-date on what's happening with "the happy or not-so-happy couple". Laughing

(what am I doing wrong? my replies almost never show up the first time. hahaha)

adgran
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Sun 01 Apr 2012, 19:27

FALSE ,very stupid article BTW .....
‘It’s not been a good year for him so far,
he had best actor GG with Stacy being at his side ,she is lucky charm better than EC OR SL when they were " the GF" and TD was getting too many praising for G acting "how that can be a bad year ????"

. The only time she gets to see him is when she’s “summoned” for a public appearance together.’
another lie G hit the record holidaying in cabo with stacy and going quite under the radar who can say that they aren't together a lone without the paps in cabo or anywhere else !
from George not to be seen or heard at the Oscars and she hated it and found it very demeaning.
we must be blind that no single interview she was quite on the red carpet he even lost her on the red carpet went to fans while she posed for her own pics never done it for SL or EC on Oscar night !
if he was demanding he would control her tweets about them and who she follows ,right?

Even worse was that when George attended the White House state dinner for the British Prime Minister on March 14th Stacy was left at home as if she were some sort of embarrassment.
when he really went there having any other GF before so that could be sign or disaster between them ,BPM and his wife was there and it was so formal even JP didn't take HIS WIFE as his date ,come on!

The friend says that Stacy was certain that George would keep his promise and help her break into acting. But instead he is focusing on his ‘The Descendants’ co-star Shailene.
could be SW is very talented he does have that habits but i see he help stacy with many things agency and stuff ,and can't see stacy being upset with that .
A close friend of George has this to say: ‘To make matters worse, George has heard Stacy wants to be the woman to get him to marry and have kids!
i think that so hard to believe Stacy is not a genius but she is not that stupid !

i see some one is so desperate to get back with G starting to spread rumors in Italian and second raw press in US the two stories came in after couples of days so clear who ? green celebrity is might be friend with PETA hehehe ,no great love story between G and Stacy but those articles based on BS

Last edited by Aly on Sun 01 Apr 2012, 21:52; edited 6 times in total
Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 01 Apr 2012, 19:29

Well I think we all know George is back to drinking given he had a beer in his hand in mexico.
So this follows after the stories of possible reconciliation with Eli, hmmmm?? usually once the rumors start the split isn't that far behind.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 01 Apr 2012, 19:35

Isn't this the second rumor the first was I think early this year he said she was a great girl but was ready to move on or something like that.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 01 Apr 2012, 19:36

I love the article. It certainly covers all concerns, doesn't it??!!! This person definitely did their homework!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sun 01 Apr 2012, 20:21

I was looking on the Celebrity Dirty Laundry site, the whole site seems like an April fools joke today. Some of the articles are: Angie is pregnant and they are getting married this summer, Mommy Jenner has ordered Khloe and Lamar to divorce, Selena and Justin had a bad fight.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 01 Apr 2012, 20:30

Today, April 1st is a day not to be considered!!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 01 Apr 2012, 20:31

Old Uncle Tom Cobley and All too.... Stretchered out
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 01 Apr 2012, 20:35

More than likely a hoax article.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 01 Apr 2012, 20:38

melbert wrote:I love the article. It certainly covers all concerns, doesn't it??!!! This person definitely did their homework!!!

The author probably did their homework by reading all the freekin wishful thinking on this site.

Brahahahaha!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 01 Apr 2012, 20:40

you are absolutely right Lorna!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 01 Apr 2012, 20:41

That's true, I'd forgotten all about the date.

This is about as believable as all those 'they're in love and this time she's one to change his mind about marriage and baby' rumours that we also get from the same 'close friend' sources.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 01 Apr 2012, 20:53

Even if George ever DID decide to get married, I doubt there would be any "rumors" of marriage beforehand - they would probably take the Matt Damon route and get married by an official. No big wedding, no cake, no friends. Possibly just the two of them.

And I believe the same would be true with a breakup. We won't know anything about it "before" the fact - we'll learn about it after. Just like Canalis et al.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 01 Apr 2012, 20:54

The job of "hack writers" is to meet deadlines. If there isn't a good story to be reported, well too bad.

Would SK be happier if G used his influence to secure her acting roles? The paps would be "salivating for a kill."

Is G less than happy because he is in pain or because use of pain medication requires that he cut down on his drinking? Or is it because he just got back from a very sad place, and wishes he could do more to stop the violence?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by adgran Sun 01 Apr 2012, 21:05

Katiedot wrote:That's true, I'd forgotten all about the date.

This is about as believable as all those 'they're in love and this time she's one to change his mind about marriage and baby' rumours that we also get from the same 'close friend' sources.

What? You mean "they're in love and this time she's one to change his mind about marraige and baby" is a rumor? I was SO sure the close friends involved in that one were telling the truth. Surprised

adgran
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Sun 01 Apr 2012, 21:07

Uh, Oh. Other sites have picked up the "doomed" story. Stacy better tweet something about being in "heaven" or post a picture of Einstein quick!
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 01 Apr 2012, 21:12

No they need to go out to dinner and get photographed holding hands asap.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 01 Apr 2012, 21:16

silent
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Sun 01 Apr 2012, 21:20

hugs and kisses my heart !

I love you
Vi
Vi
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 01 Apr 2012, 21:40

EEOsandy wrote:Uh, Oh. Other sites have picked up the "doomed" story. Stacy better tweet something about being in "heaven" or post a picture of Einstein quick!

Brahahaha! Love the post a picture of Einstein part! Funny!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Sun 01 Apr 2012, 21:58

Funny thing about this...is it could be a cover for the real. Prolly be a few more weeks before the real actually occurs.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sun 01 Apr 2012, 22:33

Sabby wrote:Could this be an April fool's article?

That was my first thought also Sabby. But anything is possible...too soon to tell.

As long as George is busy working on the MM script and after that's finished or nearly finished, I would think then scouting locations for his final decision/approval (if not already done with that task) it's possible that he doesn't have any time to spare right now. And well, she's a young woman and probably wanting to go out and party, not sit at home waiting for him to finish his work...I could see a little friction there maybe. But I doubt it's because he's not drinking and grouchy...sounds so much more dramatic though, doesn't it?

Where did this article come from? There isn't a link.

Last edited by Lighterside on Sun 01 Apr 2012, 22:40; edited 1 time in total
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sun 01 Apr 2012, 22:34

JoanieJD wrote:Funny thing about this...is it could be a cover for the real. Prolly be a few more weeks before the real actually occurs.
10 out of 10 Let's keep our fingers crossed.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sun 01 Apr 2012, 23:30

If this is an April fools joke, it became a regular gossip story, because another blog called celeb-gather has picked it up. I guess we will see another photo op next weekend in Cabo. Stacy and George on the golf cart and holding hands walking to the airplane. LOL

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler's Relationship Is Doomed
April 01, 2012 03:20 PM EDT

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler may have looked happily in love at this year's Academy Awards ceremony, but a new report by Celeb Dirty Laundry reveals that this romance may be doomed for good. And the reason of the relationship being doomed is one of the oldest in the book—they want different things. According to the report by the website, the troubles stem from "George's withdrawal from alcohol, Stacy's envy over George's attention to 21-year-old Shailene Woodley, and Stacy's desire to marry and have kids." Well, jealousy, drinking issues and wanting more kids are usually issues that aren't easily solved. If this is true, no wonder Clooney's friends are worried the relationship won't last until summer.

Apparently, Clooney has been difficult to be around ever since he stopped drinking in January. It must be tough for Stacy Keibler to date a man who desires a drink, but is trying to stop. Apparently, he has been in a 'foul mood' and it appears he only contacts her to hang out when he has to make a public appearance. Ouch! At least, she is pretty arm candy.

"Stacy's not happy about it at all," a friend reveals of Clooney's constant attention on The Descendants co-star Shailene. "She's restless, bored and feels her days are numbered anyways, so she's being more petulant about the situation. She's clearly no longer top of George's priority list." One has to wonder why she is staying around if she doesn't feel loved. Sure, he is a celebrity but staying with someone because they are famous doesn't make you look good at all.

In addition, he doesn't want to be the one who gives her a family and children, so why is she staying? She should pack her bags and leave because it sounds like heartbreak ready to happen.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by adgran Mon 02 Apr 2012, 00:09

Oh good, more photos would be most wonderful right about now. Let's see, sushi, anyone? Or maybe they could BOTH take Einstein for walk and just "happen" to run into some paps.

adgran
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 02 Apr 2012, 00:15

A happy family picture would be nice.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 02 Apr 2012, 00:22

Now would be a perfect time for the "infamous" bike ride.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 02 Apr 2012, 04:57

Whether or not this is an April Fool's joke they are right with one thing: this relationship is doomed if you believe that the only successful relationship is the one that ends in marriage and children. That's not on the cards, never has been so in that sense, yes, it's been doomed from the beginning.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Mon 02 Apr 2012, 07:27

Silly Stacy if she has been sulking...she'll miss out on Como.
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 02 Apr 2012, 11:03

I don't believe this article I don't think Stacey believes George will marry her. She has said in her Italian interview the relationship could end any time.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by macs Mon 02 Apr 2012, 11:50

would they to break up, I doubt Shailene Woodley would have to do anything to do with it though... poor Shailene, why is she even drag in this kind of article ?
Aren't April fool's supposed to be funny ? because this is not. It's not even surprising or orginial... it's pretty much the same old stuff, and old arguments (when they actually don't know what's going on and are making up a story)
macs
macs
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Mon 02 Apr 2012, 12:10

A good April fool's would say that they got secretly married in Mexico, because SK is pregnant. LOL!
No, wait, everybody would know that this is an April fool's, whereas the split story......

Natascha

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 02 Apr 2012, 12:15

annemarie wrote:I don't believe this article I don't think Stacey believes George will marry her. She has said in her Italian interview the relationship could end any time.

I read the interview and it seemed like a woman without hope and without illusions!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 02 Apr 2012, 12:29

Katiedot wrote:Whether or not this is an April Fool's joke they are right with one thing: this relationship is doomed if you believe that the only successful relationship is the one that ends in marriage and children. That's not on the cards, never has been so in that sense, yes, it's been doomed from the beginning.

I don't believe a relationship is "doomed" if it doesn't end in marriage, babies
and the kitchen sink. Many relationships can be just fun, fulfilling and meaningful at a certain stage in one's life and then one carries on with one's life.

SK will have some wonderful memories to carry into her old age Coolio
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 02 Apr 2012, 12:33

Natascha wrote:A good April fool's would say that they got secretly married in Mexico, because SK is pregnant. LOL!
No, wait, everybody would know that this is an April fool's, whereas the split story......

please Nat!!! Suspect
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Mon 02 Apr 2012, 15:20

This isn't about George or Stacy, but I thought this quote from an article written by Kaiser on the Celebitchy site regarding the Adam Levine/Anne V split was interesting regarding rumors. Specifically, "gossip is a marathon, not a sprint."

Back around the beginning of February, a few tabloids reported that Adam Levine and his model girlfriend Anne V were on the verge of splitting up after two years together, or that they had already split up. Adam denied it, and he and Anne V showed up at the Grammys together. But gossip is a marathon, not a sprint, and Anne V has just announced that she and Adam are done.

Last edited by EEOsandy on Mon 02 Apr 2012, 16:51; edited 1 time in total
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 02 Apr 2012, 15:20

lelacorb wrote:
annemarie wrote:I don't believe this article I don't think Stacey believes George will marry her. She has said in her Italian interview the relationship could end any time.

I read the interview and it seemed like a woman without hope and without illusions!
What you say to the press may not be exactly how you feel. She knows that she shouldn't even hint at wanting to marry George or have babies so she doesn't mention it. I think any of us could say that we are just enjoying the moment in our relationships because you don't know it could all be over tomorrow, true about anything in life,but doesn't mean we don't have hopes for the relationship working out.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Mon 02 Apr 2012, 16:38

What you say to the press may not be exactly how you feel.
good words and that could work with everybody EC or SK.
Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 03 Apr 2012, 05:26

Very true, Aly.

I dunno, I know it's horrible to wish something bad on someone (like a breakup) but as each day goes by and there's no sighting of them together I get more hopeful it may be true.

On the other hand, it would seem really weird to take your girlfriend on holiday and then break up . . .
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 03 Apr 2012, 06:45

Katiedot wrote: On the other hand, it would seem really weird to take your girlfriend on holiday and then break up . . .

Agreed - especially since her friends tagged along this time instead of the usual Clooney posse.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by macs Tue 03 Apr 2012, 07:56

yes it would suck (happened to me once...)
breaking up so close after the awards campaign wouldn't help either with the "contract GF" thinking I suppose
macs
macs

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 03 Apr 2012, 08:14

But then, he does have history of lulling the women into a false sense of security then doing a 180 and dumping them. Larson was presented at the Met Gala then dismissed in the days after. Betty was installed at Como for the summer then let go. Stacy has survived award season, gotten a few holidays and improved her bank balance. That is the extend of all George seems to offer these women. Who honestly knows with him.....

They all seem to still be around for his birthday though so maybe Stacy will be on the scene for at least another month.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next