George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney goes wine shopping in Germany EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney goes wine shopping in Germany EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney goes wine shopping in Germany EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney goes wine shopping in Germany EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney goes wine shopping in Germany EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney goes wine shopping in Germany EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney goes wine shopping in Germany EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney goes wine shopping in Germany EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney goes wine shopping in Germany EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney goes wine shopping in Germany

+4
Katiedot
party animal - not!
it's me
silly girl
8 posters

Go down

George Clooney goes wine shopping in Germany Empty Re: George Clooney goes wine shopping in Germany

Post by silly girl Thu 16 May 2013, 14:05

Some new photos here of GC buying wine with GH:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney goes wine shopping in Germany Empty Re: George Clooney goes wine shopping in Germany

Post by it's me Thu 16 May 2013, 14:10

Thanks Very Happy
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 16 May 2013, 14:10

Brill, SG! Clever you!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 16 May 2013, 14:18

Not so brilliant, saw one photo then went to a few photo sites to see if I could find it. Wish I could have just copied the 4 new ones to the site...

I wonder if GH wife went to Como over the weekend? He has been away from home a long time.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney goes wine shopping in Germany Empty George Clooney goes wine shopping in Germany

Post by party animal - not! Thu 16 May 2013, 14:30

Mm, much like an awful lots of filmmakers on location. But I'm sure they all make their own arrangements, and it's always under the radar, and his wife's twitter account is her public causes and promotions much like everybody else.........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 16 May 2013, 16:58

Nice find! Hope you don't mind but I made these pics a new thread:

US actor and director George Clooney is seen in Ilsenburg, Germany, 15 May 2013. His friend Grant Heslov celebrated his 50 th birthday in the Harz mountain town. The movie 'The Monuments Men' is currently shooted in the Harz, with Clooney as director and Heslov as Co producer.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 16 May 2013, 19:16

Thanks for the pictures.

George and Grant are resembling the same hair cut, cute Laughing
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Fri 17 May 2013, 06:13

Except Gramt's hair is veru curly. George's use to do that. They do look cute. Look like they have been stepping out in the sun a lot. Maybe a little burned.

Grant has a place in Italy too. He and Lisa stay there during the summers when editing film with George. I read that somewhere but I am not sure if it was on here or in a story about George's house there.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Fri 17 May 2013, 06:35

emil is that homemade cheers ? LOL
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Fri 17 May 2013, 22:41

german wines are my favorite. There are six pickings of the grape in the Reisling series, and Auslese, Trockenbeerenauslese and Eiswein are my favs. Eiswein is made after the grapes have frozen on the vine and is as naturally sweet as candy. Also very very expensive, like $400 a bottle
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Sat 18 May 2013, 02:11

as long as you can afford it - drink up Very Happy
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down