George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney expected to film this summer in Vancouver EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney expected to film this summer in Vancouver EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney expected to film this summer in Vancouver EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney expected to film this summer in Vancouver EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney expected to film this summer in Vancouver EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney expected to film this summer in Vancouver EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney expected to film this summer in Vancouver EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney expected to film this summer in Vancouver EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney expected to film this summer in Vancouver EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney expected to film this summer in Vancouver

+7
Mazy
LornaDoone
theminis
OofOof
melbert
silly girl
bamboochacha
11 posters

Go down

George Clooney expected to film this summer in Vancouver Empty George Clooney expected to film this summer in Vancouver

Post by bamboochacha Wed 27 Mar 2013, 01:28

I'm not a stalker, but for those who are:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Katiedot on Wed 27 Mar 2013, 03:59; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updated thread title)
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

George Clooney expected to film this summer in Vancouver Empty Re: George Clooney expected to film this summer in Vancouver

Post by silly girl Wed 27 Mar 2013, 01:42

Never been to Vancouver ----I've heard it is beautiful.

Here is the text from the above link:

George Clooney, Hugh Laurie heading to Vancouver in August for Brad Bird’s TomorrowlandMarch 26, 2013. 4:08 pm

Not a lot of info about director Brad Bird’s new movie Tomorrowland, except that it films from August until the year’s end in Vancouver.

Oh yeah, and George Clooney is one of the stars. Hugh Laurie is the only other name attached so far. It’s a Disney movie, so figure that there’s a tie-in to the old theme park ride.

Brad Bird is the Pixar veteran (The Incredibles, Ratatouille) who made the jump to live-action with Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol. That globe-trotting Tom Cruise hit was partly filmed in Vancouver, which must have played a part in why Bird is bringing his next movie here.

Vancouver-based special effect wizard Mike Vezina (The A-Team, 2012) is also attached, so expect something to blow up real good.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney expected to film this summer in Vancouver Empty Re: George Clooney expected to film this summer in Vancouver

Post by melbert Wed 27 Mar 2013, 01:52

Road trip........ Woo hooo! Superdupercool Wheee! Drink 3 Spliff cameraclick
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Wed 27 Mar 2013, 02:02

Ooh Silly Girl. You have to come my way. Vancouver is only about 3 hours away! Road Trip!!!!
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 27 Mar 2013, 02:11

Sounds like fun! Smile

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 27 Mar 2013, 03:30

Don't leave me out - love road trips!!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Wed 27 Mar 2013, 03:31

You are in!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 27 Mar 2013, 03:40

um theminis you're looking at a really looooonnnnnggg road trip there!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Wed 27 Mar 2013, 03:46

Nah! A flight from Ozz to Seattle and we're off!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Wed 27 Mar 2013, 04:59

ms dot. don't appreciate edit to original topic title which was 'Summer In Vancouver'. Wink
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Wed 27 Mar 2013, 07:33

Okay; how long is it to Vancouver from North West PA? It at least be warm then.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 27 Mar 2013, 09:31

Now somewhere I read a story about a huge set being built in the Okenagon Valley in BC for this - a bit of a stretch from Vancouver I think!

Pretty amazing schedule, Mr Clooney. Back to Venice for the film festival?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 27 Mar 2013, 09:44

Good for his tax returns!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 27 Mar 2013, 09:45

Good Luck Mr Clooney !
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Wed 27 Mar 2013, 19:11

Id like to know where he finds all this energy. I could use some
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 27 Mar 2013, 19:23

Even though filming is starting in August he might not be needed then. The story line suggests that he isn't in all the scenes so maybe he will go later.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 27 Mar 2013, 19:28

Yep, I think so too. He would need Como time to edit his own film - can't believe that wouldn't be part of contract negotiations - and when does August:Osage Country come out?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down