George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 15 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 15 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 15 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 15 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 15 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 15 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 15 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 15 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 15 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11

+74
GiGi
bamboochacha
pattygirl
MyG
What Would He Say
fadelite
iamnoone
Nicky80
Saveria
Maggy
silly willy
Juliette Hardy
sparkie
sarah ali
mosaic
Rainy
pandabear
kid.a.kadoodles
blubelle
lolo"layla"
mel01
isogotit
janieb
Vi
annemarie
lucy
amaretti
Way2Old4Dis
Picachu
Lighterside
LieutenantGEORGE.STOUT
Missa
Evelyn Healy
noodle
GEORGIE STOUT
socimar
Lt Cdr Georgie Stout
Mazy
Natascha
madsky
Dior
GCfollower
Barbara Garabedian
Lakin460
cindigirl
MM
Atalante
very vera
playfuldeb
watching
m4rose
Joanna
party animal - not!
cupcake
lelacorb
The next mrs clooney
theminis
NotAvailable
it's me
niloufar
silly girl
lovelylois
ktsue2002
OofOof
Katiedot
Henway
premiere
melbert
fava
Best in Category
LornaDoone
phys major
78 posters

Page 15 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 15 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11

Post by melbert Fri 31 May 2013, 22:23

Well, since Stacy is such a huge music aficionado and George such a staunch supporter of women, then I'm sure Stacy is on her way to London so that her and George can show their unified support for:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Madonna Joins Beyonce In 'Chime For Change' London Charity Show For Women

Reuters | Posted: 05/28/2013 4:16 pm EDT | Updated: 05/29/2013 2:25 pm EDT

LONDON, May 28 (Reuters) - Singers Beyonce and Madonna, activist Gloria Steinem and Bishop Desmond Tutu will be among big names reaching out to a billion people from a pop concert in London on Saturday with a message of empowerment for women across the planet.

The "Sound of Change Live" gig headlined by Beyonce, Florence + the Machine and Jennifer Lopez will be broadcast live from Twickenham sports stadium to 150 countries, and on primetime TV in the United States the following day, organisers said on Tuesday.

The four-hour concert could fund at least 120 projects supporting women and girls in more than 70 nations, if all the tickets are sold, they said.

Organised by the Chime for Change campaign, started by Italian fashion house Gucci, every ticket buyer will be able to choose which project their ticket will fund in what the campaign said was a world first for such a venture.

Madonna will be a presenter at the gig alongside other musicians, public figures, activists, film directors and actors including Indian stars Aishwarya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan.

"Sixty percent of the children in the world not in school are girls," Madonna said. "Two-thirds of the world's illiterate are women. I do not accept this. We need to change this and we will change this."

In addition to performances and collaborations from artists, the concert, which starts at 1700 GMT, will serve as a platform to broadcast inspirational and provocative films and stories highlighting women's issues around the world. (Reporting by Paul Casciato; Editing by Pravin Char)
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 15 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11

Post by annemarie Fri 31 May 2013, 22:28

I'm thinking they might show up for brad's Premiere on Sunday.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 31 May 2013, 22:40

Heck ya, a twofer!!! Saturday AND Sunday, what will they do???
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Fri 31 May 2013, 22:44

drink, party, mingle?
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 31 May 2013, 22:53

hold hands?????
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 31 May 2013, 23:24

melbert wrote:hold hands?????

Well, we know they do that.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sat 01 Jun 2013, 06:06

I am not too sure, on one hand I say yeah they will be there, then I think that if they are just going to be part of the crowd they might skip it. George is more than likely donating anyway, if he is going to be introducing or something yes.

I am also not sure about Brad & Angelina this is her first appearance since her surgery, assume Brad will be sticking close to her. Last week she also lost her aunt to Breast cancer.

I think we could just flip a coin because of what he still has to do on MM.

Zen
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Sat 01 Jun 2013, 08:59

I read that Angelina will be at Brad's Premiere in an article the other day, despite her recent loss of her Aunt, out of love, as Brad has been her number one supporter along with the kids during her crisis. Its probably something her aunt would want her to do. Angelina and Brad have a very strong relationship. And this crisis has brought it out much more so.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sun 02 Jun 2013, 05:39

Just saw this on twitter.

Zen
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Sun 02 Jun 2013, 16:15

Well Stacy has another excuse to go to London now. Jenna apparently had her baby. We'll seeeeeee
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 02 Jun 2013, 18:11

The rags have said Thursday, 5-30-13 and no tweets from Jenna or Tatum. But, it's out there.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Mon 03 Jun 2013, 17:41

Just found this on twitter.

Zen
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 03 Jun 2013, 18:03

Friends John Legend and Chrissie Tiegen have been in London for the weekend too........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 03 Jun 2013, 18:10

Channing and Jenna had a baby girl! Awwwwwwwww..........congratualtions!!!!! Wonder what they'll name her.

Sorry, off topic.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 03 Jun 2013, 19:55

Last edited by silly girl on Mon 03 Jun 2013, 20:31; edited 1 time in total

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 03 Jun 2013, 20:11

Okey dokey, kiddos! You know how I love to report on the latest issue of People Magazine! Well, Stacy's in the June 10th issue, pg. 132 in an article entitled, "Your Summer Beauty Guide: Jump Start Your Glow." I've heard more than one on here say how she looks orange in red carpet pics. Well, now you can, too! Under People Summer Beauty Watch "Stars' Faux Glow Faves!" Stacy Keibler apparently uses or is promoting bronzing gel:
"Makeup artist Matthew VanLeeuwen enhances Keibler's natural golden skin tone by layering a silvery pearl cream highlighter over a tinted gel. Per-fe'kt Beauty Body Perfection Gel in Golden $48; perfekt beauty.com"
If I had a scanner, I'd scan the page and post it, but I don't. Sorry.
Anyway, she sure seems to be a staple of the trendy "fashion dos" magazine segments.

Last edited by Lakin460 on Mon 03 Jun 2013, 20:14; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typos)
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Mon 03 Jun 2013, 20:53

I don't know if this will work, this is a link for the page Lakin mentioned.

Zen
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 03 Jun 2013, 20:57

Oh, Lakin, I love your style! How about starting your very own 'Person' magazine?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Mon 03 Jun 2013, 21:08

silly girl wrote:

This tweet I couldn't see but this one was up. Is the picture on the one that is down Stacy?

Zen
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 03 Jun 2013, 21:18

Mazy wrote:I don't know if this will work, this is a link for the page Lakin mentioned.

Zen

Mazy, you're a genuis!!!!! Yep, that's the page in People magazine, the very same one! 'Atta girl!! Thumbs up! Thumbs up!

BTW, anyone ever heard of line magazine? scratch

Last edited by Lakin460 on Mon 03 Jun 2013, 21:22; edited 1 time in total
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 03 Jun 2013, 21:20

Pretty amazing. Great outfit for the Met gala.....

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Mon 03 Jun 2013, 21:56

silly girl wrote:

Ahem...did the fashion mafia make fun of her?

Looks like a suburban roadhouse outfit with a painted egg on top. Egg has just exploded.
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Mon 03 Jun 2013, 22:21

Dior wrote:
silly girl wrote:

Ahem...did the fashion mafia make fun of her?

Looks like a suburban roadhouse outfit with a painted egg on top. Egg has just exploded.

Wild hairstyle. Cross between Halloween & Mardi Gras outfit. geek
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 04 Jun 2013, 01:32

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 04 Jun 2013, 08:56

So no London then?

A shot posted by the mag Link

Test shot

Line is an online magazine. From their site:

Line is an online magazine dedicated to showcasing the creative and versatile realm of fashion, beauty, and photography. Our ultimate goal aims to capture the minds and hearts of aspiring creators, and those enthused by avant-garde, high-fashion editorials. Additionally, we aim to give these individuals a place to indulge in the fashion they love in an attainable way with a regular feature by Labelholics Anonymous blog. This section caters to those inspired by luxury fashion, looking to find chic pieces at an affordable price point. Line also includes up-to-date fashion trends, and exclusive interviews with both up-and-coming and established stores, designers, photographers, stylists, make-up artists, hair stylists, and models.

Test shot

Last edited by Katiedot on Tue 04 Jun 2013, 10:44; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added picture)
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 04 Jun 2013, 09:08

Ok I'm confused. Stacy has included stylist Brad in her tweet as if he was there at the shoot 13 hours ago. But Brad's account has him on a plane on the 2nd June on his way to NY for the CDFA event so if the shoot was on the 3rd June as implied, how was he involved??

Stacy Keibler ‏@StacyKeibler
@StacyKeibler: Behind the scenes with linemag @sirenstudiosla @steveerle @mrbradgoreski @hannahsoboroff… [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
13 hours ago

Brad Goreski ‏@mrbradgoreski
Taking my new kicks for a spin!! See you soon NY! #givenchy [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
2 Jun

watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Tue 04 Jun 2013, 09:57

Not a big fan of the last image, where she is touching up her lipstick. I think she looks about 50 years old in that image.

Every time I see a tweet now all I can thinkis cha-ching $$
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 04 Jun 2013, 10:41

watching wrote:Ok I'm confused. Stacy has included stylist Brad in her tweet as if he was there at the shoot 13 hours ago. But Brad's account has him on a plane on the 2nd June on his way to NY for the CDFA event so if the shoot was on the 3rd June as implied, how was he involved??
I assume (and this is only an assumption, now that I think she's an ex, I care even less than the next to nothing I cared about her before) that he styled the clothes. So, in other words, he wasn't there in person but he'd picked the wardrobe for the shoot.

playfuldeb wrote:Every time I see a tweet now all I can thinkis cha-ching $$
Nah, I don't think she got paid for this one. It's only the promotional tweets she'd be paid for where she's selling a product.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 04 Jun 2013, 10:55

They can post whenever they want can't they? (said a technodaft person)

So they're all on different levels of payment depending on their 'cachet' in the world. Well that would explain Jack Dorsey's squillions, 'cos presumably he'd take a cut.............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Tue 04 Jun 2013, 12:55

Katiedot wrote:
watching wrote:Ok I'm confused. Stacy has included stylist Brad in her tweet as if he was there at the shoot 13 hours ago. But Brad's account has him on a plane on the 2nd June on his way to NY for the CDFA event so if the shoot was on the 3rd June as implied, how was he involved??
I assume (and this is only an assumption, now that I think she's an ex, I care even less than the next to nothing I cared about her before) that he styled the clothes. So, in other words, he wasn't there in person but he'd picked the wardrobe for the shoot.

playfuldeb wrote:Every time I see a tweet now all I can thinkis cha-ching $$
Nah, I don't think she got paid for this one. It's only the promotional tweets she'd be paid for where she's selling a product.

So think Brad picked out her outfits before he left for the CDFA. Her outfits have "Brad" written all over them.

isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Tue 04 Jun 2013, 13:14

I don't know.....call me nuts, but I really like this edgier, messier, more youthful look for her. I think she's actually a little daring, personality wise, and she's suppressed that in public with George. Here, in this setting, she gets to let it out. Love the big hair! Party's right, fits the Met Gala theme. Anyway, I think she looks bangin' and it's NOT a T & A shot! Gosh, IF she's now an ex, maybe she'll bust a move and ditch the Stepford Wife personna. Who knows, maybe I'd even become her fan!

Ok, well......maybe not.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 04 Jun 2013, 13:19

I really like the messed up hair look myself - quite like that edgier look as Lakin mentioned. Well gotta give it points for trying, as in she has been very very busy the last month or so.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 05 Jun 2013, 01:21

She went shopping today:

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Wed 05 Jun 2013, 02:12

Sad panda....I can't open the link Silly Girl! Maybe it is just me.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Wed 05 Jun 2013, 02:17

I got it to work Silly Girl! : ). Looks like she is shopping for her trip to Como for the summer......if she goes.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Wed 05 Jun 2013, 03:27

There is a video embedded in the story "Stacy Keibler's Legs Workout: Summer Fitness Tips From Celebrity Trainer Juliet Kaska". Stacy indicated she is headed to Italy for the summer. Maybe she will be spending the summer with Mr. Clooney.
isogotit
isogotit

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 05 Jun 2013, 04:03

Do you mean this video? It was posted to AOL On back on 4/28/13...although it reminds me of something I saw last year.....but I could be wrong.

Last edited by silly girl on Wed 05 Jun 2013, 04:06; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : trouble embedding video)

silly girl

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 15 Empty Kudos to Stacy

Post by silly willy Wed 05 Jun 2013, 10:26

theminis wrote:I really like the messed up hair look myself - quite like that edgier look as Lakin mentioned. Well gotta give it points for trying, as in she has been very very busy the last month or so.

Agree - I think this is the best look she's ever pulled off - classy in the creative sense, though I agree in the black top/plaid skirt, the makeup makes her look older than she is (and she's young).

I know the magazine and it's pretty hot.

So HOW she managed this gig is a true wonder because she's just so D-list -- hanging on GC's arm or not.

But this, in my eyes, definitely moves her image up a notch. It's her first successful attempt to wiggle off her cheap wrestling image. If she lands more of these, we're in trouble, girls.

silly willy
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 05 Jun 2013, 13:24

@isogotit ok someone else found this but that video IS from last year:

Second video on list from July of last year......

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Wed 05 Jun 2013, 14:02

silly girl wrote:@isogotit ok someone else found this but that video IS from last year:

Second video on list from July of last year......

Thanks
isogotit
isogotit

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Wed 05 Jun 2013, 18:25

Makeup, hairpiece, colors,. Love all of it.
Great test shot.

It shows creativity out of the norm.

Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Wed 05 Jun 2013, 20:45

I like the image with the flower inthe hair, She does wear it well. Its the image in the plaid skirt; bad lighting makes her look old
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Thu 06 Jun 2013, 23:27

Last edited by theminis on Fri 07 Jun 2013, 00:31; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added picture to tweet)
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 07 Jun 2013, 00:55

The above pic is beautiful, are those the cherry blossom trees?
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Fri 07 Jun 2013, 18:42

Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 09 Jun 2013, 00:41

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sun 09 Jun 2013, 16:07

Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 09 Jun 2013, 17:38

Mmm, seems to be doing a round-robin for that event.......great cause...

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sun 09 Jun 2013, 19:16

Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 10 Jun 2013, 22:55

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next