George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 9 EmptyToday at 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 9 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 9 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 9 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 9 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 9 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 9 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 9 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 9 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11

+74
GiGi
bamboochacha
pattygirl
MyG
What Would He Say
fadelite
iamnoone
Nicky80
Saveria
Maggy
silly willy
Juliette Hardy
sparkie
sarah ali
mosaic
Rainy
pandabear
kid.a.kadoodles
blubelle
lolo"layla"
mel01
isogotit
janieb
Vi
annemarie
lucy
amaretti
Way2Old4Dis
Picachu
Lighterside
LieutenantGEORGE.STOUT
Missa
Evelyn Healy
noodle
GEORGIE STOUT
socimar
Lt Cdr Georgie Stout
Mazy
Natascha
madsky
Dior
GCfollower
Barbara Garabedian
Lakin460
cindigirl
MM
Atalante
very vera
playfuldeb
watching
m4rose
Joanna
party animal - not!
cupcake
lelacorb
The next mrs clooney
theminis
NotAvailable
it's me
niloufar
silly girl
lovelylois
ktsue2002
OofOof
Katiedot
Henway
premiere
melbert
fava
Best in Category
LornaDoone
phys major
78 posters

Page 9 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 9 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11

Post by Katiedot Fri 08 Mar 2013, 23:13

Looks like the whole of LA got hit by the hail storm:

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 9 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11

Post by playfuldeb Sat 09 Mar 2013, 04:21

It's not uncommon to get hail here. Usually more in April than any other month
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 09 Mar 2013, 05:07

Slow news day if girlfriend is tweeting about the weather. brahahahah!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 10 Mar 2013, 00:01

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sun 10 Mar 2013, 00:20

Oh please.

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 10 Mar 2013, 03:35

Oh, that's actually funny.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 10 Mar 2013, 03:35

lol
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sun 10 Mar 2013, 03:50

Pretty funny. Obviously reading all the gossip! Think this means we are going to get even more pics of George cuz girlfriend's heading to Berlin sometime soon.
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 10 Mar 2013, 04:23

My thinking exactly Oof Oof. So dinners in Berlin it is..... Wink

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 10 Mar 2013, 04:29

which squelches the breakup rumors
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sun 10 Mar 2013, 05:01

What !

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by niloufar Sun 10 Mar 2013, 07:55

so funny Very Happy
she wants to tell us this rumors are not true Can\'t read it!
niloufar
niloufar
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 10 Mar 2013, 08:49

Instead of telling Id rather she show us, then we will def have more photos of George!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 10 Mar 2013, 09:06

Whole Foods

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Whole Foods has announced that by 2018, all products in U.S. and Canada stores must be labeled if they contain genetically modified organisms (GMOs). This is the first national grocery store to set a deadline from GMO labeling.

“We are putting a stake in the ground on GMO labeling to support the consumer’s right to know,” said Walter Robb, co-CEO of Whole Foods Market, in a press release. “The prevalence of GMOs in the U.S. paired with nonexistent mandatory labeling makes it very difficult for retailers to source non-GMO options and for consumers to choose non-GMO products. Accordingly, we are stepping up our support of certified organic agriculture, where GMOs are not allowed, and we are working together with our supplier partners to grow our non-GMO supply chain to ensure we can continue to provide these choices in the future.”

Genetically modified organism have been manipulated through genetic engineering by introducing changes into DNA structure.

This announcement comes at a time where interest in GMO labeling is at an all-time high. During the November election, a mandatory GMO labeling initiative -- Prop 37 -- was introduced in California. Millions of dollars poured in from various corporations such as Monsanto and PepsiCo against the ballot measure, which was ultimately defeated.

A recent poll by The Huffington Post in partnership with YouGov found that a huge majority -- 82 percent -- of Americans want labels for GMO food.

Gary Hirshberg, the CEO of Stonyfield Yogurt and the chairman and founding partner of the Just Label It campaign, has been a vocal proponent of the move to label GMO foods. In a recent blog for The Huffington Post, he explains:

Our government's failure to require labeling, and to be engaged in developing the science supporting GE food risk assessment is an absolute breach of its responsibility to the American public.
There are in fact lots of reasons to label these foods: health and environmental concerns, ethical/religious views or just because people want to know. In fact, Mellman research shows 92 percent of citizens want the right to know with no meaningful statistical difference between men and women, Republicans and Democrats, urban and rural communities, education level or any demographic.

The bottom line is: without labeling, consumers are completely in the dark. The FDA can label GE foods. And the vast majority of consumers want them to be labeled.

Not everyone agrees with Hirshberg, though. Recently, a former activist for non-GMO food switched his stance and no longer advocates against genetically modified food.

Whole Foods has been selling non-GMO foods for years -- any certified organic food cannot be made using GMO crops, for example. The company will continue to makes announcements about progress between now and the 2018 deadline.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 12 Mar 2013, 03:41

Next tweet:

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 12 Mar 2013, 04:37

Katiedot wrote:Next tweet:

At work so I can't see the details attached to the tweet but does this "challenge" relate to the John Freida / blonde charty hair care thing she did last year or is this a new pay cheque from a different company? If different company, she doesn't seem to garner much repeat business with the companies that she gets hired by, does she?
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 12 Mar 2013, 05:46

Different company called clear hair and scalp. Some actress, maybe J Anniston, does ads for them so this is either a real contract or just a Twitter promo. Too many cleanses.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Wed 13 Mar 2013, 11:54

watching wrote:
Katiedot wrote:Next tweet:

At work so I can't see the details attached to the tweet but does this "challenge" relate to the John Freida / blonde charty hair care thing she did last year or is this a new pay cheque from a different company? If different company, she doesn't seem to garner much repeat business with the companies that she gets hired by, does she?

This is one of my biggest beefs with her and that is this appearance of uber shallowness - she flits from one 'cause' or promotion or whatever and never seems to return or followup with any of them. Totally undermines her endorsement credibility and reinfores the perception of famewhore in my mind. She'll put her "brand' (if she's got one) out there for any bidder. i'm not faulting her for diversifying or or trying to make a living. I'm faulting her for the way she appears to be totally insincere in any of it - just another flash in the pan, bagel chips-open sky-foundation for childhood obesity moment in time.
Some celebrities maintain such an integrity that when they get behind something, you know they mean it and they're there for the long haul. PIcture Jane Fonda. Maybe you don't like her, but you know when she's on board, she's serious about it.
I know you're probably thinking, "WTF, Lakin? Comparing Stacy with Jane Fonda????" It was meant only as a juxtaposition to exemplify the point that I'm not impressed with anything Stacy would endorse, even something she knows, like wrestling panties, because she appears that fake and in it only for herself, IMO.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Wed 13 Mar 2013, 12:58

Lakin, unfortunately this is the true way she makes a living. If you want the lifestyle she wants then you will sell your image to pretty much anything. It is a price I wouldn't be willing to pay, but others don't care. I am always a bit surprised that the companies think these endorsements really works with these type of pseudo-celebrities. Before anyone gets on me, I know the research on the effectiveness of endorsements especially the online twitter is dubious and incomplete at best. But you have to think it is hard to make it last, when your celebrity really isn't based on talent.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 13 Mar 2013, 14:08

The reality is celebrities aren't what they use to be, the SK-v- the Jane Fondas. There are so many who want the lifestyle of the famous film stars, but no longer have to make it by putting in the time, working hard in bad roles till you earn your celebrity. Now a days it's the fast track by embarrassing yourself on a public forum, causing a scandal, then coming up with a brand to sell, and a star is born. People like us are nothing more than haters, this is how the SK of the world justify our opinions about the way they have chosen to earn a living. Back when Jane Fonda was thirty three what kind of career would SK had? Stacy is probably a very nice woman, but I'am curious to see what her future will be without George, will she still have access to the lifestyle she has been living lately.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 13 Mar 2013, 17:35

I was trying to find out what these are for but they are exclusive to Startraks by the same photographer that took photos of her "walking to work" -- at least I think it is the same guy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Maybe they will be for some magazine as they mention the designer.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Wed 13 Mar 2013, 19:25

Not very flattering from behind.

Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Wed 13 Mar 2013, 19:31

Odette Annable‏ also put that tweet on her twiiter but tweeted it days befor Stacy.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 15 Mar 2013, 16:04

Woke up this morning to all sorts of gossip about how they've split. Don't think so. Not yet anyway. Bet she's heading to Berlin. At least we will get new pics. Gotta look on the positive side Best.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 15 Mar 2013, 16:14

I know I was going to post a Daily Mail article but by the time I got here and then back to it they had "a source" telling them it wasn't true. Meanwhile The Sun, Radaronline, Celebtichy and dlisted are all running with it. I am sure she is going to be in Berlin this weekend going to dinner and being seen with him because of this. Most of tabloid TV etc will just show photos and scoff at the rumors on Monday. Oh there is even a wedding rumor going around. There are so many I couldn't be bothered copying them all.

Instead of playing her games with airplane photos or quotes from fauxLincoln she should just say she is excited to see how the film is progressing in Berlin. So tired of games.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 15 Mar 2013, 17:56

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 15 Mar 2013, 18:03

Please could yo post the whole story and not just the links? Thanks.

George Clooney Dumps Stacy Keibler, Gives Her Apartment and Jewelry?!

Truth rating: 0

March 15th, 2013

“George Clooney is back on the market,” reports The Sun, which claims, “The actor and Stacy Keibler have split after deciding their relationship wasn’t going anywhere.”

According to a supposed “source” for the tabloid, “They knew it was never going to end in marriage or babies and Stacy does want kids and a husband in the next few years.”

The paper goes on to allege that Clooney “softened the break-up blow by giving the former wrestler an apartment and a load of jewelry.”

Of course, the report was picked up and embellished more by a number of other unreliable webloids, including RadarOnline (below).

But is it true?

NO!

Gossip Cop was skeptical of this story, especially since the Clooney-Keibler breakup rumors seem to spring up every few weeks, so we checked in with a source close to the couple who tells us it’s “100 percent false” that they’ve split.

Our insider adds, “Things could not be better.”

Oops.
Of course it was the Sun who announced their breakup was 'imminent' last year some time, right?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 15 Mar 2013, 18:34

Ok, I'm moving all the Berlin stuff to a new thread. Please don't reply here. Thanks!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 15 Mar 2013, 22:52

Sorry Katie, I was literally posting with my eyes closed, brain was switched off and I forgot to start new thread. Thanks for moving it x
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 16 Mar 2013, 03:32

No worries. I wasn't going to start a new thread until it was clear where she was going first.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 17 Mar 2013, 20:05

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 18 Mar 2013, 03:46

Wait, her cousin's on the team?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 18 Mar 2013, 06:09

sure looks that way.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 18 Mar 2013, 08:59

Number 9.....mid fielder

His father Kevin was a coach of Baltimore Blast soccar team.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 18 Mar 2013, 09:15

And something a bit higher up now by the looks of it. Uncle Kevin also has a daughter who's a football player too I think...........a hallway full of boots!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 20 Mar 2013, 13:38

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Wed 20 Mar 2013, 13:41

nice... a picture of a pole.... bounce Laughing

very vera
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 20 Mar 2013, 14:30

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Wed 20 Mar 2013, 14:32

I think it's an interesting picture even if she was just trying to show the snow. Look at the architecture in those old buildings. I wonder what they look like inside.

noodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 20 Mar 2013, 14:52

very vera wrote:nice... a picture of a pole.... bounce Laughing

Look at the architecture !

You ought to travel across Europe some day !

"Travel broadens the mind"

Yahooooo
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 20 Mar 2013, 14:54

silly girl wrote:

Yay....I love Shakespearian quotes.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Wed 20 Mar 2013, 14:55

I've been to Norway and all over europe growing up 3 times
my grandfather is norwegian making me half norwegian

very vera

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Wed 20 Mar 2013, 15:24

For those of you who have been to Berlin, would those be government buildings? Or is that maybe a college? Just curious.

noodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 20 Mar 2013, 15:37

noodle wrote:For those of you who have been to Berlin, would those be government buildings? Or is that maybe a college? Just curious.

The partial view on the right looks like the Reichstag.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Wed 20 Mar 2013, 16:16

Joanna wrote:
silly girl wrote:

My "Will" is on vacation. I keep asking him to come prune my garden a bit and he never seems to show! Guess now i know why--he's been spending more of his time in Stacy's garden!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 20 Mar 2013, 16:34

noodle wrote:For those of you who have been to Berlin, would those be government buildings? Or is that maybe a college? Just curious.
There's an island called Museum Island and this is a place called Am Lustgarten. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 20 Mar 2013, 16:47

Mm, that's where I thought it was taken, but I couldn't figure out where the avenues of trees were either side. Maybe she's in front of them....

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 20 Mar 2013, 16:49

Oops. they're there all along. Spring's incredibly late

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 20 Mar 2013, 17:51

OofOof wrote:
Joanna wrote:
silly girl wrote:

My "Will" is on vacation. I keep asking him to come prune my garden a bit and he never seems to show! Guess now i know why--he's been spending more of his time in Stacy's garden!

lol! ....tough luck ! Mine comes along every Friday.....I haven't introduced him to Stacy ! I'm not daft....Lol
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Thu 21 Mar 2013, 09:25

My garden has laid fallow for awhile. Will, the gardner, gave up years ago and now works from my home as a sous chef for Mario Batali on the Food Network. He's also a great novice sommelier!
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next