George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy Keibler at the Art of Elysium Heaven Gala EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler at the Art of Elysium Heaven Gala EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler at the Art of Elysium Heaven Gala EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler at the Art of Elysium Heaven Gala EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler at the Art of Elysium Heaven Gala EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler at the Art of Elysium Heaven Gala EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler at the Art of Elysium Heaven Gala EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler at the Art of Elysium Heaven Gala EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Stacy Keibler at the Art of Elysium Heaven Gala EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler at the Art of Elysium Heaven Gala

+13
Atalante
Picachu
laetval
theminis
Joanna
Bidbod
annemarie
Dior
party animal - not!
Best in Category
silly girl
OofOof
Katiedot
17 posters

Go down

Stacy Keibler at the Art of Elysium Heaven Gala Empty Stacy Keibler at the Art of Elysium Heaven Gala

Post by Katiedot Sun 13 Jan 2013, 07:02

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rachel Bilson, Stacy Keibler, and Dakota Johnson walk the carpet at the 2013 Art of Elysium Heaven Gala held at 2nd Street Tunnel on Saturday (January 12) in Los Angeles.

The ladies were joined at the event by Topher Grace and Anna Karenina actress Alicia Vikander.

FYI: Rachel is wearing a Valentino dress with a Ferragamo clutch and she carried her Burberry leather jacket into the gala. Stacy is wearing a Carolina Herrera dress, Giuseppe Zanotti shoes, a Judith Leiber bag, and David Webb jewels. Dakota is wearing a Romona Keveza dress. Alicia is wearing a Chanel dress and bag.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And her hair from behind:
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler at the Art of Elysium Heaven Gala Empty Re: Stacy Keibler at the Art of Elysium Heaven Gala

Post by OofOof Sun 13 Jan 2013, 07:31

Whomever styled her this time did a good job. They did away with that horrible orange spray tan they've coated her with the last few appearances. The dress looks lovely on her. The hair extensions are still there sadly, but everyone seems to do it so I guess that's just a given.
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler at the Art of Elysium Heaven Gala Empty Re: Stacy Keibler at the Art of Elysium Heaven Gala

Post by silly girl Sun 13 Jan 2013, 07:34

Actually the nicest I have seen her, she looked good earlier today too. I like Carolina Herrara...

Lots of tweets about her tonight, too much to copy. Here is her tweet about the event:

Like I said lots of tweets about her from today's event too---she likes yoga or something like that. Anyway at least these are about her. For the past few days the only tweets about her were about the video.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Sun 13 Jan 2013, 09:37

Dress looks like it is easy to breathe, walk and sit in it.

Couple of things, it is interesting how the hair can be so thin and non-gloss on the top (where it grows and usually is the fullest) and full and synthetic looking at the end?

Second, same with the nose,it has small top compared to rest of it (like Michael Jackson did)

Instead of that herrera I would have worn something like this
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

Best in Category
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 13 Jan 2013, 09:49

Best in Category wrote:Couple of things, it is interesting how the hair can be so thin and non-gloss on the top (where it grows and usually is the fullest) and full and synthetic looking at the end?
Non-gloss? Can't you see the shine in the photos? As for the rest, I'm sure you already know this but she's got extensions.

==============================

From her twitter:

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 13 Jan 2013, 10:21

Very elegant, I think. At 5 ft nothing I certainly couldn't carry that off!

Re hair extensions, it was interesting to see Nicole Kidman's hair at the event yesterday, and then how it looked on Ellen

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sun 13 Jan 2013, 10:45

She looks like a bodybuilder from behind.
Reminds me of Brad Pitt in "Troja".
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 13 Jan 2013, 10:52

She looks really good I like the hair. I hope she looks that good tonight.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Sun 13 Jan 2013, 10:57

Dior wrote:She looks like a bodybuilder from behind.
Reminds me of Brad Pitt in "Troja".

True, massive shoulders. The dress doesn´t do justice to them. But arms look good, really trimmed.

Yes Katiedot: Some heavy extensions indeed! (The extension-related hair loss: traction alopecia. It is a condition caused when too much tension is regularly placed on the hair roots, pulling out the hairs, and damaging the follicles permanently. Meaning new hair won´t grow there.)

My friend had clip-ins for her husband´s birthday party. Real expensive ones. She looked like charlie´s angel or any of those tv-presenters from the entertainment news. What happened in the middle of the party was that part of her hair kept falling out. We collected those clips when we saw them and she put them calmly in her purse and continued to celebrate.

At 3am we must have been a sight. On the other side her hair was 30 cm longer, we had danced a lot and her own hair had curled up but fake remained straight. I had an allergic reaction to some drink and had rubbed my other eye. As a result mascara spread and my eye looked like someone had hit me. Also fake eyelashes were gone from that eye. Bartender was staring at us and we were like, what are you looking at, bring us some drinks.

So I am really skeptical about these fake things, besides fake trench toenails. They are must. Very Happy

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 13 Jan 2013, 11:13

Thanks Watching for answering the question on the earlier event thread about getting paid but is this something they get paid for too?

Oh and to Oof Oof's point on the other thread about her going with someone I saw this tweet and I think she is one of her PR people:

Last edited by silly girl on Sun 13 Jan 2013, 11:18; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar...)

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 13 Jan 2013, 11:23

Think you're right, SG. And I think they went to Germany together last year

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bidbod Sun 13 Jan 2013, 11:24

She looks great. What a contrast to all the award shows last year. Shows what a good stylist can achieve. George should have got her a good one when she was so much on display with him last year. The two of them together were an embarrassment on the red carpet. Cringeworthy. This is how I would expect someone on the arm of an A Lister to look. And has she put on a little bit of weight? Much better. I do wonder how she will look at the GG? Maybe with her styled so much better, they will not look so much like The Odd Couple.

Bidbod
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 13 Jan 2013, 12:30

More pictures here....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 13 Jan 2013, 12:44

Love her hair, the colours of outfit compliment her, the whole look is elegance, poise IMO her best look to date
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sun 13 Jan 2013, 13:29

laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Sun 13 Jan 2013, 13:31

i love the dress, hair is nice at the back but not the front, starting to look better and healthier again
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sun 13 Jan 2013, 13:33

She waved at you all, the Clooneyfollowers ! lol!
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 13 Jan 2013, 13:58

Atalante wrote:She waved at you all, the Clooneyfollowers ! lol!

But of course !

I thought that was a nice touch on the video Thumbs up!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Sun 13 Jan 2013, 18:43

She looks fantastic here! I thought, during last year's award season, she started off awful but, by the time she got to the Oscars, she looked great! I feel that her looks from both the Golden Globes and The Academy Awards rivaled the actresses that were nominated for the awards!
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Sun 13 Jan 2013, 19:10

She looks beautiful here.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Sun 13 Jan 2013, 19:35

Real beauty, I have never seen anything so beautiful.

He should marry her and not be such a wimp.

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sun 13 Jan 2013, 19:45

Hahahahahaha.
LOL!
Btw, a stupid question, do you think it is a good thing to outshine the nominated actresses as...um..cough...girlfriend of?
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynisca Sun 13 Jan 2013, 19:46

The dress is beautiful. Not the woman wearing it.
Long train, it would look great on most women.
Just my opinion.
Not because she's too large boned, just that I find her face rather hard & dull. And superficial.
A person can radiate beauty from within, too.

Cynisca
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Sun 13 Jan 2013, 19:56

Dior wrote:Hahahahahaha.
LOL!
Btw, a stupid question, do you think it is a good thing to outshine the nominated actresses as...um..cough...girlfriend of?

She can´t help it! Pure beauty and undiscovered talent is screaming to be noticed.
She will show them all, star in making. Don´t laugh.

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 13 Jan 2013, 20:24

[quote="Best in Category"]
Dior wrote:Hahahahahaha.
LOL!

Why not.....how do you know what she'll look like ?
She can't go looking like a bag lady can she ? Lol

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sun 13 Jan 2013, 20:31

Sure...she can't help it!
Ahahahahaha, LOL!
BIC, you made my tummy hurt from laughing:)))
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Sun 13 Jan 2013, 20:54

theminis wrote:Love her hair, the colours of outfit compliment her, the whole look is elegance, poise IMO her best look to date

Yep, I agree. I love the makeup, too. Total elegance.
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sun 13 Jan 2013, 21:05

BIC you're killing me here! Very Happy
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 14 Jan 2013, 05:22

premiere wrote:
theminis wrote:Love her hair, the colours of outfit compliment her, the whole look is elegance, poise IMO her best look to date
Yep, I agree. I love the makeup, too. Total elegance.
While I'm not a big fan of the centre parting on her (too harsh) I've got to say this is the best she's looked in a long time. Subtle makeup, good dress.

Final word from her:
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down