George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler: Art of Elysium Holiday Art Kit Hospital Visit EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler: Art of Elysium Holiday Art Kit Hospital Visit EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler: Art of Elysium Holiday Art Kit Hospital Visit EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler: Art of Elysium Holiday Art Kit Hospital Visit EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Stacy Keibler: Art of Elysium Holiday Art Kit Hospital Visit EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Stacy Keibler: Art of Elysium Holiday Art Kit Hospital Visit EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Stacy Keibler: Art of Elysium Holiday Art Kit Hospital Visit EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Stacy Keibler: Art of Elysium Holiday Art Kit Hospital Visit EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Stacy Keibler: Art of Elysium Holiday Art Kit Hospital Visit EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler: Art of Elysium Holiday Art Kit Hospital Visit

+8
lelacorb
Dior
Joanna
watching
OofOof
m4rose
suebee
silly girl
12 posters

Go down

Stacy Keibler: Art of Elysium Holiday Art Kit Hospital Visit Empty Stacy Keibler: Art of Elysium Holiday Art Kit Hospital Visit

Post by silly girl Thu 20 Dec 2012, 18:52

From Just Jared:

Stacy Keibler: Art of Elysium Holiday Art Kit Hospital Visit

Stacy Keibler visits young patients at Kaiser Permanente on Wednesday (December 19) in Los Angeles.

The 33-year-old actress was joined by Whitney Port to deliver The Art of Elysium’s Holiday Art Kits provided by Faring Capital to the patients.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Stacy Keibler

500 art kits were distributed to hospitals and organizations around Los Angeles including: UCLA-Santa Monica, Children’s Hospital Los Angeles, City of Hope, We Can Pediatric Brain Tumor Network, Totally Kids Specialty Healthcare and LAC USC Medical Center.

FYI: Stacy is wearing a Nina Ricci top, Holmes & Yang jacket, J Brand pants, a Lanvin purse, and Manolo Blahnik shoes.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler: Art of Elysium Holiday Art Kit Hospital Visit Empty Re: Stacy Keibler: Art of Elysium Holiday Art Kit Hospital Visit

Post by suebee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 21:32

I am so glad the designers were mentioned because that was the TRUE SPIRIT OF BABY JESUS MIRACLES this season, as she jets off to Cabo for the Holidays! I am glad she cleared her otherwise busy schedule for this Art Kit to the children in need as they were probably wondering who the clothes makers in China were too...

suebee
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler: Art of Elysium Holiday Art Kit Hospital Visit Empty Re: Stacy Keibler: Art of Elysium Holiday Art Kit Hospital Visit

Post by m4rose Fri 21 Dec 2012, 01:51

I think it's nice she went to the hospital but my question is........why? The way she was posing just felt like she was there for the publicity only which makes me sad because it should have been all about the kids.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Fri 21 Dec 2012, 02:10

I agree

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 21 Dec 2012, 02:43

Don't hit me but I think she looks the best she's looked in a long time. She actually looked natural instead of made up and yeah, maybe it was for publicity but at least it was for a good cause.
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Fri 21 Dec 2012, 02:48

Hey somebody thinks we are same person..are you Me in th. at other boards

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 21 Dec 2012, 02:49

?
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Fri 21 Dec 2012, 02:53

I know I'm confused too..

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 21 Dec 2012, 09:54

Sorry this is going to be bitchy so feel free to turn away.....

She can attend a hospital for a guaranteed positive press story where she can be seen with sick kids which paints her in a caring light but she can'ty take 1 minute to tweet something about the kids being murdered in Connecticut the other day? The only differrence I can see is whether she is the centre of attention for the story, if she has been styled to help sell her as a fashion figure and if there is flattering lighting for her vanity pap shot. Giving a damn about murdered kids doesn't set her apart from the crowd. This has gotten her an article that is focused on her instead of being bunched in with all those other celebs who have expressed sorrow, shock and heartbreak of the senseless murder of innocent children.

And a tweet about murdered kids can't help her sell her upcoming kid line of healthy snacks. But working into the conversation and/or interview that she visits sick kids in hospital will make a great story for the press go-around when she releases the product.

Maybe it was booked a long time ago and the timing sucks but it looks to be nothing but self-serving to me......
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 21 Dec 2012, 10:41

The motivation of the visit doesn't matter one jot as long as the very poorly children got something nice from the visit IMO.
If everything done for charitable purposes was analysed as to the motivation of the giver, I bet 90% would be for non altruistic motives. But so long as someone benefits what does it matter ?
The recipients don't care about or question motivations do they ?

The other girl with Stacy was asked to pose for photos too.
Par for the course I'd imagine. One sees it all the time in the press, especially at this time of the year. Think about it.

The non-tweeting thing has already been hammered to bits
on here already.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Fri 21 Dec 2012, 11:12

I don't want to get into fighy and see both sides but was this first year. If not my problem is plugging designer and using watching children as back drop and sounds more like possibility. I don't know the biz and actually think Stacy is pretty girl..I do sorry but I her as a shallow self centered person having tasted Alister parties and not wanting to lose that so she her game plan combining line not won't be first starlet who drinks the wine of fame.

Last edited by suebee on Fri 21 Dec 2012, 11:20; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Fri 21 Dec 2012, 11:26

Walking around in stilettos is causing big noise and then posing in a hospital smiling all over her face leaves the impression that she has no empathy for the patients.
And concerning her tweeting, I mean really, who is she and who is interested in her opinion? Guess her followers are only interested in pics of her half naked body and actually she's doing a good job feeding them.
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Fri 21 Dec 2012, 11:32

Yeah, no Princess Do or Mother Theresa in these photos.

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Fri 21 Dec 2012, 11:39

Well, I'm sure she was pretending to be both and more, lol.
Halo
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Fri 21 Dec 2012, 11:56

Then she has gotten great secret lessons
. By ,Clooney.

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 21 Dec 2012, 11:57

Heygirls, but why all this criticism? What to expect from Stacy? She's just a silly woman with the good fortune to be born with a beautiful body and this body is his reason for living (the brain? Oh has not developed, it happens!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Fri 21 Dec 2012, 12:04

I thought we were being nice

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 21 Dec 2012, 12:34

I'm fine with her famewhoring as that is par for the course with the "job" she has but using sick children as the vehicle and backdrop for her PR games, to me, is distasteful.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 22 Dec 2012, 16:36

m4rose wrote:I think it's nice she went to the hospital but my question is........why? The way she was posing just felt like she was there for the publicity only which makes me sad because it should have been all about the kids.
watching wrote:I'm fine with her famewhoring as that is par for the course with the "job" she has but using sick children as the vehicle and backdrop for her PR games, to me, is distasteful.
The ENTIRE event was done solely for publicity. It was organised by that company donating the art kits in order to get their name into the media, surely that's obvious? Then the two celebrities (Whitney and Stacey) got roped in for their self-promotion and as a good measure so did the clothing brands.

The company didn't donate those things for altruistic purposes. If they only wanted to make children happy they could have just sent the art kits rounds to the hospitals minus the photocall and press release.

This had nothing to do with Stacy. She didn't arrange, plan or organise this event. She just showed up (and who knows, maybe was paid by the company for her time, as Whitney also would have been).
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Sat 22 Dec 2012, 17:01

So why even post it. This is a George fan site lrt her people put it on her site
I get it when they are seen together but George is not in true photos.

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 22 Dec 2012, 17:03

Because, rightly or wrongly, people are interested in what she does.

This part of the forum is for talking about the girlfriends and if people want to do that, then fine by me.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Sat 22 Dec 2012, 18:28

@ Katiedot You said it had nothing to do with Stacy up above. I disagree, by her agreeing to participate in this activity she is also responsible and had something to do with it. She could have easily sad no and volunteer to read stories to the children without any pictures taken, but she did this for only one reason that I can see, and it was not out of the kindness of her heart. I am not saying she is not a kind person, I am saying to me it looks like Stacy does nothing unless she is getting something out of it, and shows me she just does not get it.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Sat 22 Dec 2012, 21:42

I agree Henway. But I think she does do what she understands how to do as far as charities go. And that could be said to be as generous as she knows how to be.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 29 Dec 2012, 13:30

I don't disagree Henway. My point was that this isn't anything exceptional or unusual. It's just what 'celebrities' do. If she hadn't gone, some other c-lister would have been there instead.

Is she supposed to have turned this down? I don't see why. It didn't do any harm and would have done some good, so overall I think it's fine that she participated. Charities struggle to get money and companies and celebrities struggle to get media coverage. This way it's a win-win situation.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 29 Dec 2012, 14:49

Stacy will never say no to anything that gets her press. Its the intention behind the action that actually means more than anything and many celebs just do it for the press. She doesnt look dressed for the event more for a photo op and she doesn really seem to engage with the children, she looks pretty awkward in most pictures.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 29 Dec 2012, 17:33

Unless one was there watching and listening to the visit, its difficult to make a judgement about it isn't it ?

There are many many celebrity visits to charitable events, or making presentations of large donations to good causes, going on all year round, both here in UK and USA.
Most attract a photo shoot too.

I've not read of any criticisms of other celebrities attending those type of events....so why the judgement on Stacy Keibler ?

As I said before, who cares....I'm sure the respective recipients are happy with the financial results....and that's all that matters IMO.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 29 Dec 2012, 17:45

I think anyone who goes to a childrens hospital dolled up to the eye balls and wearing 5 inch heels is probably thinking more about the photos than anything else. And I would say this about any other celebrity not just Stacy. Many celebrities do these kind of things. A lot of sports stars do it at local hospitals and it is great for the kids as the kids know who these people are. They spend a lot of time talking and hanging with the kids and hugging etc. It's always on the news and you can tell how excited the kids are. I highly doubt any of these kids knew who Stacy was and it might have been nicer for them to see someone who they can relate to.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sat 29 Dec 2012, 18:22

At last she had somebody to look up to her except George, because with her silly shoes she was as big as la Tour Eiffel for the children.

Last edited by Dior on Sat 29 Dec 2012, 18:26; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : giggling)
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 29 Dec 2012, 18:32

I didn't really look at the pics...she was wearing stilettos? You ladies are much more observant than I am!

Anyway, I think Katie said it best. Stacy was working. I think if we are going to get mad at anyone for using kids in what is obviously a publicity stunt, we should be holding the company making the "donations" accountable. Maybe by getting publicity for the hospital, the hospital received more donations...we can only hope.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sat 29 Dec 2012, 19:01

It is pretty clear who is getting the most publicity out of this. Unfortunately she isn't coming out as the innocent sweetheart she is pretending to be, mass manipulation isn't so easy like showing off her half naked butt, haha.
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Sat 29 Dec 2012, 19:32

HAHAHAHAHA!

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Sat 29 Dec 2012, 19:34

TOUCHE! OR DOUCHE?

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down