George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
A look inside George Clooney's fridge: he uses organic life vitamins? EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
A look inside George Clooney's fridge: he uses organic life vitamins? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
A look inside George Clooney's fridge: he uses organic life vitamins? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
A look inside George Clooney's fridge: he uses organic life vitamins? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
A look inside George Clooney's fridge: he uses organic life vitamins? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
A look inside George Clooney's fridge: he uses organic life vitamins? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
A look inside George Clooney's fridge: he uses organic life vitamins? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
A look inside George Clooney's fridge: he uses organic life vitamins? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
A look inside George Clooney's fridge: he uses organic life vitamins? EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

A look inside George Clooney's fridge: he uses organic life vitamins?

+7
Best in Category
it's me
Joanna
Henway
OofOof
LornaDoone
Katiedot
11 posters

Go down

A look inside George Clooney's fridge: he uses organic life vitamins? Empty A look inside George Clooney's fridge: he uses organic life vitamins?

Post by Katiedot Thu 03 Jan 2013, 14:12

Got this from twitter and it's obviously pushed by their PR team, but it's another slow news day, so heck, let's take another look at George's fridge:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Organic Life Vitamins Finds a Home in George Clooney’s Fridge

The CBS Series, Person to Person, ran a segment visiting the home of iconic actor, George Clooney. The interview even included a look inside the Clooney fridge where a bottle of our award-winning Organic Life Vitamins presented itself along with some healthy salads. The segment was also featured on Entertainment Tonight with no less than three beauty shots of OLV.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The video and pictures from this interview are all on this thread: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Katiedot on Thu 03 Jan 2013, 20:40; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updated thread title)
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

A look inside George Clooney's fridge: he uses organic life vitamins? Empty Re: A look inside George Clooney's fridge: he uses organic life vitamins?

Post by LornaDoone Thu 03 Jan 2013, 20:34

That could be Stacy's vitamins.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

A look inside George Clooney's fridge: he uses organic life vitamins? Empty Re: A look inside George Clooney's fridge: he uses organic life vitamins?

Post by Katiedot Thu 03 Jan 2013, 20:41

If you're willing to buy that they live together, then yes, could well be.

I'm thinking what a neat and tidy, well-stocked fridge this is with nothing revealing about the person who owns the fridge. Does he really eat only stuff from plastic packaging?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Thu 03 Jan 2013, 20:51

My thought as well Katie. Actually makes me sad.
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Thu 03 Jan 2013, 21:16

Oh, he is a director he had the home staged. Plus didn't some article say he has recently remodled since that interview. Maybe that is why he opened the doors since he was going to change the inside. Question

Living together, hahahahha whats the law say when each person of a unit have there own home base? Doh!

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 03 Jan 2013, 22:17

"Living together, hahahahha whats the law say when each person of a unit have there own home base?"

Sounds like a great way to live to me, Henway ! Coolio
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Thu 03 Jan 2013, 22:55

Joanna wrote:"Living together, hahahahha whats the law say when each person of a unit have there own home base?"

Sounds like a great way to live to me, Henway ! Coolio

Is that a couple or companion then?

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 04 Jan 2013, 00:25

What's in a title ?
Mature people with the money to do so have separate homes
but are still in a committed relationship.
Some creative people need their own space.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 04 Jan 2013, 00:26

LOL!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Fri 04 Jan 2013, 04:16

Joanna wrote:What's in a title ?
Mature people with the money to do so have separate homes
but are still in a committed relationship.
Some creative people need their own space.

What is in a title?
Apparently there is a lot in a title since the gay community has been fighting to have the privilege to have a legal title of commitment between couples with a mature relationship.

(For Fun)
A lot Like... Mrs. Clooney, The wife of George Clooney, His spouse, The mother of George Clooney's Children, which any "Girlfriend Of" dating George should not be hoping for.

So its Georges Creativity that George wants his space and I thought it was his MONEY.
So why does Stacy need her space? Oh yah for her personal belongings and treasures that George does not allow at his home. Sounds so mature to me that part of a couple is not allowed her things incorparated into what is suppose to be their life. Hmmmm maybe thats also because George is not committed in this relationship. If you feel better saying this is a mature commited relationship between Stacy and George be my guest. I think I feel pretty safe in saying in 1- 5 years it will be a different Girlfriend Of on Georges arm having another (LOL) mature commited relationship. Suspect farao king Thumbs up! Juggling Wheee!

Last edited by Henway on Fri 04 Jan 2013, 04:26; edited 1 time in total

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Fri 04 Jan 2013, 04:25

From closet to the fridge

ok, half empty fridge.

How about potate cellar? Does he have one? Anything there? gotpics

Best in Category
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Fri 04 Jan 2013, 08:44

Nah. Think he doesn't have a cellar. Those normally do come with old houses, but remember this was and old stables. Fancy Clark Gable stables, but no cellar in a stables.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 04 Jan 2013, 10:22

Henway....you totally misunderstood my point, as usual.
I was talking generally of course.
Have a good chill out weekend.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Fri 04 Jan 2013, 17:47

Joanna wrote:Henway....you totally misunderstood my point, as usual.
I was talking generally of course.
Have a good chill out weekend.

As Usual?
Wow have not been typing here much lately so maybe you should have a good chill out weekend and rethink some of your statements if there is that much miss communication. Spliff

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 04 Jan 2013, 18:00

Henway,

May I put in my two cents?

Joanna seemed to make an general statement that some people live in different houses even if they are in a committed relationship.

You then came back bringing up the gay marriage issue (which from the tone IMO came across as something that is important to you and I suspect frustrates you that there is so little movement in this area).

I think everyone here agrees that the title of Mrs. George Clooney would make a gals relationship with him different, but since many of us are of the opinion that it will never happen with George, then his girlfriends shouldn't really expect much from him when it comes to emotional attachment.

I think Joanna was merely stating that their relationship, whatever it is to them, seems to work for them at this point.

I feel your comment in response to Joanna came across as combative which I don't believe her comments warranted. JMO
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 04 Jan 2013, 18:06

But we want Henway AND Joanna to stay as I love both of your posts. When I first found this site, you both were posting away. Henway, the stuff you find is amazing. Almost daily, Katie posts something "via Henway" and I wondered why you weren't posting much yourself. I'm a Henway and Joanna fan and I think as Lorna said, sometimes stuff on the net takes on a tone the writer didn't mean. I know it happens in emails. Anyway, just my two cents...I love you both!
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 04 Jan 2013, 18:14

Coolio Henway Hello!

Oh thanks Lorna & OofOof....I ain't goin' nowhere !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 04 Jan 2013, 18:19

OofOof wrote:But we want Henway AND Joanna to stay as I love both of your posts. When I first found this site, you both were posting away. Henway, the stuff you find is amazing. Almost daily, Katie posts something "via Henway" and I wondered why you weren't posting much yourself. I'm a Henway and Joanna fan and I think as Lorna said, sometimes stuff on the net takes on a tone the writer didn't mean. I know it happens in emails. Anyway, just my two cents...I love you both!

Ditto, OafOaf!
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Fri 04 Jan 2013, 21:19

LornaDoone wrote:Henway,

May I put in my two cents?

Joanna seemed to make an general statement that some people live in different houses even if they are in a committed relationship.

You then came back bringing up the gay marriage issue (which from the tone IMO came across as something that is important to you and I suspect frustrates you that there is so little movement in this area).

I think everyone here agrees that the title of Mrs. George Clooney would make a gals relationship with him different, but since many of us are of the opinion that it will never happen with George, then his girlfriends shouldn't really expect much from him when it comes to emotional attachment.

I think Joanna was merely stating that their relationship, whatever it is to them, seems to work for them at this point.

I feel your comment in response to Joanna came across as combative which I don't believe her comments warranted. JMO

Thanks for the 2 cents I will put it in my piggy bank. pig

If you will reread you will see she asked a ? and I answered it with 2 answers since I did not follow weather she was having fun or being serious.

I fine someone using the words "as usual" towards me and telling me to "chill" combative and not warraented, Thank you.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 04 Jan 2013, 23:37

And all this cause someone noticed he used organic vitamins (which I STILL think might be Stacy's).

Anyhoo, moving on...

I personally like chewable vitamins. Easier to carry when you travel, don't need to be refrigerated as those obviously do, and no issues with TSA for trying to take too large of an unknown liquid substance on a flight.

Or does he just order a case for each house he visits?

Now that's a thought - I wonder how they do that - keep his various homes stocked with his favorite foods drinks (especially if they're not sold in other countries).

Hmmm

Does he have a home manager too? Or would that kind of stuff fall to Angel?

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 04 Jan 2013, 23:54

Do Whole Foods stock them?...........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sat 05 Jan 2013, 00:39

Hmmmmm. He had me at hello. Empty fridge or not .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down