George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Is George Clooney deceitful? EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
Is George Clooney deceitful? EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Is George Clooney deceitful? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Is George Clooney deceitful? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Is George Clooney deceitful? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Is George Clooney deceitful? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Is George Clooney deceitful? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Is George Clooney deceitful? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Is George Clooney deceitful? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Is George Clooney deceitful?

+11
Henway
Joanna
cindigirl
phys major
OofOof
suebee
it's me
melbert
Maggy
theminis
Katiedot
15 posters

Go down

Is George Clooney deceitful? Empty Is George Clooney deceitful?

Post by Katiedot Wed 19 Dec 2012, 05:54

A rather weird video that I can't play.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Is George Clooney deceitful? Empty Re: Is George Clooney deceitful?

Post by theminis Wed 19 Dec 2012, 05:59

Very strange indeed.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Wed 19 Dec 2012, 06:04

Interesting.

Thanks Katie.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 19 Dec 2012, 09:08

Some parts of his face seem a little contradicting with other parts, according to her explanations. However, I like the way his face is put together!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 19 Dec 2012, 09:36

can someone pl
give me a summary?

thanks Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 01:13

I will have to google deceitful first, then get back with ya' buddy...as I am dodging my own bullets in this end of the world meltdown over at IMBD.......dude must be really be envied to have him slammed the way some are doing....wow, parents DO NOT allow your children to read that trash....I am new to this stuff but I guess it sells on the Hollywood Mag columns....

best I can tell, my woman's intuition, take cover, watch your back as it is going to get ugly before it gets better...

who knew, who flew over the cuckoo's nest....

I would NEVER think these things much less print them for public viewing, someone needs a "time out" because they ain't getting enough attention, my cat did the same thing tonight and I put him in time out if he was going to be ugly like that to me...

cats play dumb because we humans don't expect anything from them....but they are very smart creatures I am finding out being a dog lover for the better part of my adult life...

all I know is when you are at WAR make sure your partner has your back, I have mine and I pray he knows I have his....

suebee
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Thu 20 Dec 2012, 05:12

Suebee, I am a dog person but surrounded by cats at the shelter I volunteer at...they are too smart for their own good! (-: I'm not as afraid of them as I have to admit I was but I am still and will forever be a dog person! Cats are just too high maintenance! They don't believe in being people pleasers while dogs just want to be loved!

Oh oh...I'm in for from all you cat lovers!
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 05:58

My family has always had cats in our home as my parents loved cats,. But I was always the dog lover. My baby lived to be 17, she died a couple years ago. My cats name I'd survivor because he is one.

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 20 Dec 2012, 06:05

thanks for your contribution about cats&dogs

about the video?
no summary....?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Thu 20 Dec 2012, 06:25

The video was interesting. And it was different than most which is nice.
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Thu 20 Dec 2012, 10:45

The diminishing life force isn't a good thing..He better step up his game with the lady"s!!! I just heard recently first the eyes then the Penis!! That is why all the older women are dating younger men !!!
phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 20 Dec 2012, 13:00

anyway I think he is
deceitful

isn't he an actor?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 20 Dec 2012, 16:54

OofOof wrote:They don't believe in being people pleasers while dogs just want to be loved!

Oh oh...I'm in for from all you cat lovers!

I don't know how this Clooney Deceitful thread became a cat threat but I'm enjoying reading it. I have 2 cats from a rescue group. They're sisters and absolutely HATE each other. Anyway I got my cats because they're low maintenance pets (no walking in nasty weather). But I think they've turned into dogs somehow. I can't take a step without them placing themselves under my feet, wanting to sit on my lap (even in the bathroom which is awkward), I've sat on my cat's tail many times, and always demanding me to scratch their heads. I think my cats feel that people are cat pleasers
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 20 Dec 2012, 17:10

Who was that woman speaking on the video ? Anyone of importance or well known in a particular field ?

I don't like cats very much....sorry x
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Thu 20 Dec 2012, 17:44

it's me wrote:anyway I think he is
deceitful

isn't he an actor?

The lady goes threw Georges facial features explaining basicly what tributes they stand for in his personality.
here are some=
long face= intrested in money and doesnt like to loose
low set eyebrows= wants to get the job done now
no upper eyelid=needs his own space
puffs under eyes= impatiant
lower lid sags=strong sexual appetite
long nose= incontrol at work
round tip of nose=works toward security
large mouth= talkitive
dip in lip=romantic, dreamy
croked mouth= deceitful
thin lips= gaurded
strong jaw=stuborn

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 20 Dec 2012, 17:48

! alien finally!
thankssss!!! Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 20 Dec 2012, 17:59

Thanks Henway!
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Thu 20 Dec 2012, 18:11

It looks like the "interesting people" are back at work on George's IMDb board. With regards to this video, she isn't really saying anything that we don't already know. Just a different way of presenting it. super cool
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 20 Dec 2012, 20:08

but what are they saying on George's IMDb board???
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 20:24

@It's Me, I thought you were kidding asking for summary last night...I was just talking smack and added the 2cents from my peanut gallery observation....but I have visited the "dark side" which appears to be the other site mentioned and "it ain't pretty dear" I would stay away cause it appears there may be some character assaination going on, I don't know GC or his past but from experiencing and knowing venomen from scorned females in the past, who get guys to do their dirty work, to me...just saying! It looks like some have alot of time on their hands and need a time out badly!

Oh I haven't watched this video so that's why I was being a smart alec, I don't judge people by other people's opinions I trust and meet people on the blind and if I like them that's god enough for me.......

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 20:29

ok I'm going to go to "the dark side" and check but I need back up and someone to have my 6 O'CLOCK! If I don't surface by the end of the world date tomorrow, make sure survivor gets a good home he loves to act like a dog but he is a cat person....literally he is a cat/person...he's the smartest cat I have ever had in my life....but he is stubborn like his mother, too....

yesterday there was alot of "needing attention" people on these board I noticed, is school out? is that why all these new people like me are signing up trying to learn about the elusive Mr. C? If that is case, tell GMAN to sit back relax school starts back on January 5th, 2013.....unless tomorrow we the people die...lol

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 20:36

should I watch video before the dark side? or is it in another language? My to do list keeps getting longer, how can I be in a deep dark depression that my self-centered, self-absorbed personality feels she deserves with the world ending and someone sucker punching GMAN? The things I do for mankind...and I am the mental case.....good God someone please Save the Queen, the actual protect her as she may be next in Rooyalty line of character assasination...could be a Rupert MurdockGate thing! I'm on top of it the few new forum users who talked me off the ledge yesterday may your life be a blessing to all that adore each of you....I am feeling like my sarcastic, cycnical self again with the most recent tragedy of loss of children and others and people are so bored and spoiled brats have to waste time scorning others...

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 20:40

NOT SAYING MR. C IS A SAINT, I DON'T KNOW HIM TO MAKE THAT ASSESSMENT...just saying girls, if you felt any claws coming out, just stating others are hurting this time of year and to see spoiled brats act this way rubs me wrong way when my Country needs healing from a tragedy, the World NEEDS HEALING and compassion towards others even if it forced for the Holidays for God sake...don't those children's lives deserve at least that much for their families.....off my soap box going to dark side, but I'm on top of it....

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 21:00

Here's what I got right now! Save the WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST! RUN FROREST, RUN! and get the frig as far away as you can from these ? humans??? cat fight like persons??? or hillybilly cousins of mine....

If I was in Vegas, Baby and had front row ring side seats I would place my bet on Natural Selection leading the pack and favored "bitchfest" to win or show for sure...lol....

HE/SHE is like this world famous FACEBOOK MELTDOWN I heard about 2 years ago...think big, TITANTIC SINKING BIG....so girls grab your inflatable bras or silicone gel packs, men just hang on to a boob here or there and you know what to do next cause this is going to be one helluva Holiday Season...this is a market I need to get into, "bitchfest 2013?"

As all have noticed I NEED adult supervision at times, so in the absence of my parents being deceased as an excuse and probably long waiting list for therapy patients who knew Mr. Clooney, I better view the rest of the meltdown in the comfort of my home and see if I can Save an adult, child or animal by other means then wasting times there for awhile....

as some have caught on I use humor even if it is bad durng times of stress, and thr truth is many comedians in our past were some of the saddest people who walked on Earth and I am not taking my depression lightly, just using this immediate coping skill I learned as a child to laugh.....I don't truly do NOT mean to offend anyone on here or take my mental illness lightly. As stated, I am very self-centered and when I wrote the above paragraphs I found myself laughing at myself.....the biggest clown of all..Peace...

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Thu 20 Dec 2012, 21:10

this is highly offesive. mental illness is a disease. catherine zeta jones is bi-polar. drew barrymore had severe depression and there are many people all over the united states who are taking medication for something or other.
just because some are taking meds for something people automatically assume they are crazy which is not true.
sorry i know i haven't spoken much yet but thats because when i have a have not gotten much of a response back ( not a very friendly board by any means) i had to speak up now because I was highly offended by this post

Sure some are plain crazy and should be on meds but then you have people like Drew, catherine and the such who are trying to live a normal ( what is normal) life so to state this after not even saying hello to me....!!!???
Thank you i have said my peace

Vera

very vera

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Thu 20 Dec 2012, 21:15

and duly noted by dear...as I stated I am a self-centered idiot and meant none of those people any harm I assure you..thanks for having their backs too

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Fri 21 Dec 2012, 07:18

Aw it sounds a lot like the fortune tellers and psychics. They all get a few spots right and make an amalgam of what is common with most ppl and then they can't miss too much. Its all just hooey pooey... clown They just like pickin on our fav funny handsome guy. What'd he ever do to any of them? Even if they are a past gal friend or something, they got a ride didn't they? WTF do they think, he not gonna move on? What is the man's main activity? Meeting girls and then moving on... They might as well have a reality check and then a douche. And move on down the road. Cause George is a fast moving train baby and you have to hold on tight for the ride and let go when its over. Thats what I see in all his past activities. Love2 Love3 Humping Tears of frustration Hello!
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Sun 23 Dec 2012, 05:48

melbert wrote:Some parts of his face seem a little contradicting with other parts, according to her explanations. However, I like the way his face is put together!

Haven´t watched it, but doesn´t her explanation suit to just about any person?
Melbert´s analysis sound better - I agree to that!

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down