George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Model Stacy Keibler visits a friend in Brentwood, California on November 19th, 2012. EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Model Stacy Keibler visits a friend in Brentwood, California on November 19th, 2012. EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Model Stacy Keibler visits a friend in Brentwood, California on November 19th, 2012. EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Model Stacy Keibler visits a friend in Brentwood, California on November 19th, 2012. EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Model Stacy Keibler visits a friend in Brentwood, California on November 19th, 2012. EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Model Stacy Keibler visits a friend in Brentwood, California on November 19th, 2012. EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Model Stacy Keibler visits a friend in Brentwood, California on November 19th, 2012. EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Model Stacy Keibler visits a friend in Brentwood, California on November 19th, 2012. EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Model Stacy Keibler visits a friend in Brentwood, California on November 19th, 2012. EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Model Stacy Keibler visits a friend in Brentwood, California on November 19th, 2012.

+4
janieb
OofOof
Katiedot
lelacorb
8 posters

Go down

Model Stacy Keibler visits a friend in Brentwood, California on November 19th, 2012. Empty Model Stacy Keibler visits a friend in Brentwood, California on November 19th, 2012.

Post by lelacorb Tue 20 Nov 2012, 20:56

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Model Stacy Keibler visits a friend in Brentwood, California on November 19th, 2012. Empty Re: Model Stacy Keibler visits a friend in Brentwood, California on November 19th, 2012.

Post by Katiedot Wed 21 Nov 2012, 05:13

Thanks, Lela.

So, they're both in LA now?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Model Stacy Keibler visits a friend in Brentwood, California on November 19th, 2012. Empty Re: Model Stacy Keibler visits a friend in Brentwood, California on November 19th, 2012.

Post by OofOof Wed 21 Nov 2012, 05:37

Seems like the constant pap pressure is getting to her. A lot of the photos of her of late that aren't on the Red Carpet, are of her looking sad or unhappy, rather than the pasted on smile that seemed to follow her everywhere this summer.

I can't imagine how irritating it would be to be followed everywhere. I wonder if maybe she'll be the one to decide this relationship isn't working. I know it's re-charged her career but it must be exhausting to always be in the public eye.
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Wed 21 Nov 2012, 06:15

OofOof wrote:Seems like the constant pap pressure is getting to her. A lot of the photos of her of late that aren't on the Red Carpet, are of her looking sad or unhappy, rather than the pasted on smile that seemed to follow her everywhere this summer.

I can't imagine how irritating it would be to be followed everywhere. I wonder if maybe she'll be the one to decide this relationship isn't working. I know it's re-charged her career but it must be exhausting to always be in the public eye.

I can't imagine how that would be either but, she knew the job was dangerous when she took it, so to speak. ohsnap
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Wed 21 Nov 2012, 06:20

You are right but sometimes you bite off more than you can chew. It would be a hard decision for her to leave as without the GF of moniker, I suspect her 'value' (in the celebrity world) will diminish. Maybe she's gotten enough publicity that it will continue but I kind of don't think so. Guess it depends on if she is desperate for celebrity or for some peace and quiet. I know there are many who will say she's brought this on herself but I can't help but feel a little sorry for her.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 21 Nov 2012, 07:05

I don't think anyone can know what they're letting themselves in for. I've only seen the frenzy from the outside and it's scary.

Whenever anyone imagines themselves famous, it's always to think how great it would be to get so much attention and interest but they never think how nasty and ultimately unwanted much of that attention is.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 21 Nov 2012, 10:52

Are they not just sorting stuff out ahead of Thanksgiving in Cabo? That would be my guess.

And if I had the paps following me around all day, I'd be looking even more miserable! Didn't she once say that it all goes with the territory?

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 21 Nov 2012, 11:25

Despite all the perks, I think that if you can't even go to visit a friend without the paps tailing you, well that would get annoying after awhile. Some celebrities pop out of their hidey holes when they have something to promote but then they manage to be off the radar, wonder how that works?. I don't think in the photos above that Stacy notified the photogs of where she was going, so assuming they must be watching out for her, they would really start to irk me. Long long time ago, I had an ex who was stalking me for awhile, following me for months on end and that was annoying at first but pretty soon I got more than annoyed, was constantly looking at every similar car etc, so irritating (obviously Im not suited for celebrity).
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Margou Wed 21 Nov 2012, 13:43

In my opinion she looks tired and ill. Too much cleansing? Now, she is very very thin and for me, she looks absolute uncharismatic. It`s her freewill to live this life...she could change if she wants, so i`m not sorry for her.

Margou
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 21 Nov 2012, 15:31

She does look tired here....but she did have a big weekend.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Wed 21 Nov 2012, 17:11

I would just like to say that while I could do without the celebrity, I would like someone to take care of this mop I call my hair!

Look at her hair in these photos ladies. Looks like my hair on a day I didn't do much to it. Actually think mine is thicker. It does show her stylists are having her wear extensions because there's no way the hair in those photos could end up looking like the pony tail styles or, even the AMA style. Have to say extensions today are looking much better than they used to.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down