George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy Keibler Tells Style Bistro Which Part of Her Body is Hardest to Dress EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler Tells Style Bistro Which Part of Her Body is Hardest to Dress EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler Tells Style Bistro Which Part of Her Body is Hardest to Dress EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler Tells Style Bistro Which Part of Her Body is Hardest to Dress EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler Tells Style Bistro Which Part of Her Body is Hardest to Dress EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler Tells Style Bistro Which Part of Her Body is Hardest to Dress EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler Tells Style Bistro Which Part of Her Body is Hardest to Dress EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler Tells Style Bistro Which Part of Her Body is Hardest to Dress EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Stacy Keibler Tells Style Bistro Which Part of Her Body is Hardest to Dress EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler Tells Style Bistro Which Part of Her Body is Hardest to Dress

5 posters

Go down

Stacy Keibler Tells Style Bistro Which Part of Her Body is Hardest to Dress Empty Stacy Keibler Tells Style Bistro Which Part of Her Body is Hardest to Dress

Post by Katiedot Fri 26 Oct 2012, 12:12

Another silly puff piece

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Stacy Keibler Tells Us Which Part of Her Body is Hardest to Dress—You'll Never Guess!

By Danica Lo on October 25, 2012

As far as celebrity bodies go, Stacy Keibler is pretty much a goddess among mere mortals. The model-turned-pro-wrestler-turned-actress (who also caught the attention of one Mr. George Clooney along the way) is tall, gorgeous, and super-athletic.

So what did she tell us used to be her one biggest fashion hangup? After all, no matter how perfect you look, every woman has something about herself that she finds hard to negotiate with in the dressing room.

We caught up with Keibler at last night's Rent the Runway "Our Runway" launch—a super-awesome site feature that allows women to see and review (and read other reviews about) dresses available for rent. You can read all about the "Our Runway" feature right here.

Stylebistro: Stacy Keibler, you're amazing! But tell us, you must have one thing about your body you've had trouble dressing in the past. We hear you have super-long legs! Has that ever been a fashion issue for you?

Stace Keibler: When I used to live in Baltimore when I was younger, I could never find jeans that were long enough! I think, when I moved to LA, was the first time I was able to buy jeans that were long enough for me. So when I was growing up, when I was younger, the length of my pants were always an issue.

SB: Can you tell us what your inseam is?

SK: I can wear 36" inseams, if I'm wearing heels, I can wear 36".

SB: We totally get the pants issue. What about dresses? Are there any special considerations you take when you're picking out a dress?

SK: That's why I love this ["Our Runway"] concept—because you can look at other women and you can see how tall they are, where the dress is hitting them, so that you know that you're not renting a dress that's too short. That's why "Our Runway" is such an amazing concept.

SB: What are some upcoming projects we can look forward to seeing you in?

SK: I'm actually starting to tape my show, Supermarket Superstar [on Lifetime] in January, so I'm very excited about that.

SB: That's so exciting! What's your wardrobe going to be like on that show?

SK: You know, stuff like this [points to her cute dress]. I'm very fashionable, so it's fun!

So there you have it folks—even Stacy Keibler, a goddess among women, has inseam issues.

What are some body vs. fashion civil wars that play out in your dressing room every morning? Tell us in the comments! And be sure to check out Rent the Runway's new "Our Runway" feature! We're obsessed with it, 100 percent.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler Tells Style Bistro Which Part of Her Body is Hardest to Dress Empty Re: Stacy Keibler Tells Style Bistro Which Part of Her Body is Hardest to Dress

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 26 Oct 2012, 15:53

so her legs arent 42 inches, shocking stacy caught in another lie.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler Tells Style Bistro Which Part of Her Body is Hardest to Dress Empty Re: Stacy Keibler Tells Style Bistro Which Part of Her Body is Hardest to Dress

Post by melbert Fri 26 Oct 2012, 15:57

from heel to top of hip maybe, but EVERYBODY else measures inseam when talking leg length.
And, SK: I can wear 36" inseams, if I'm wearing heels, I can wear 36". So, does that mean if she's wearing 5" heels, her inseam is actually only 31"? I'm so confused Stacy!!!!!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 26 Oct 2012, 16:03

I would guess that her inside leg measurement is 34 which for someone who is 5 feet 11 is not that long. I'm 5feet 6 and my inseam is 32 so I guess proportionally I have longer legs than she does. Plus I don't have fugly knees LOL
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 26 Oct 2012, 17:20

I'm 5'9" tall and my inseam is 34. Her numbers are confusing to me as well. In heels, wouldn't your pants length be longer? Maybe the 42" leg length is from measuring from the top of her hip to the bottom of her heel? Still, the 6" discrepancy seems a bit incompatible with 42" legs. IMO, of course. Any seamstresses on here that could share some insight on this?
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Fri 26 Oct 2012, 17:47

My favorite quote was when asked about her wardrobe for the show and she said, "like this. I am very fashionable". Really? I personally thought it was your STYLIST who was fashionable and made you be. Not the other way around.

Sorry just being major snarky because not in a good mood due to work and I am taking it out on Stacy. Going away now so no more snarky comments I promise.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 26 Oct 2012, 17:57

Oh it's ok, m4rose! We all have those days! I caught that, too, and thought the same thing.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Fri 26 Oct 2012, 18:55

Thanks Lakin460! Appreciate ya! Hug1
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down