George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler now shilling for New York Style mini bagel crisps EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler now shilling for New York Style mini bagel crisps EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler now shilling for New York Style mini bagel crisps EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler now shilling for New York Style mini bagel crisps EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler now shilling for New York Style mini bagel crisps EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler now shilling for New York Style mini bagel crisps EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler now shilling for New York Style mini bagel crisps EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Stacy Keibler now shilling for New York Style mini bagel crisps EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Stacy Keibler now shilling for New York Style mini bagel crisps EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler now shilling for New York Style mini bagel crisps

+15
The next mrs clooney
EEOsandy
pandabear
cindigirl
lovelylois
playfuldeb
Henway
melbert
Way2Old4Dis
davidarochelle
bellybaby
lelacorb
phys major
Clooneygirl
Katiedot
19 posters

Go down

Stacy Keibler now shilling for New York Style mini bagel crisps Empty Stacy Keibler now shilling for New York Style mini bagel crisps

Post by Katiedot Fri 29 Jun 2012, 10:35

Thanks to Henway for this one, too!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

..Roll Out the Red Carpet for the "New York Style Bagel Snack Star" Sweepstakes
Stacy Keibler and New York Style encourage consumers to flaunt their snacking style

CHICAGO, June 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- New York Style, creators of the original deli snack, has teamed up with Stacy Keibler, "Style Star of the Red Carpet" to launch the New York Style Bagel Snack Star Sweepstakes. Consumers can stay red carpet ready for any social snacking occasion with Stacy's tips and New York Style Mini Bagel Crisps and Original Bagel Crisps. One lucky grand prize winner will receive an extravagant celebrity experience at a local movie theatre, where they can strut down an actual red carpet and show off his or her snack style with family and friends.

Stacy Keibler's Snack Style
Whether she's jetting off to a movie premiere or walking the red carpet, Stacy Keibler is known for her style and grace. Stacy let's her star power shine on and off the red carpet wherever, whenever a snacking occasion arises. Whether she's entertaining or needs to curb cravings, New York Style Mini Bagel Crisps and Original Bagel Crisps are the snack that satisfies her with a crunch. "My schedule keeps me pretty busy, so I look forward to opportunities when I can relax at home or have friends over," says Stacy Keibler. "New York Style Mini Bagel Crisps are my go to snack whether I'm watching a movie, having guests over, or just need a quick bite on the run. They are a sensible option that is lower in fat and calories than most snacks available."

"New York Style Bagel Snack Star" Sweepstakes
New York Style is encouraging consumers to be red carpet ready with simple tips and tricks from Stacy Keibler on the hottest styles and latest trends. The lucky winner will join family and friends at a local movie theatre where they can strut down a red carpet and feel like a celebrity. Just like a star studded movie premiere, the winner and his or her entourage will have the chance to enjoy the glitz and glamour of being New York Style's "Snack Star." The sweepstakes runs from June 28 through Sept. 2, 2012. Visit the New York Style Facebook Page at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for more information and to enter the sweepstakes.

The New York Style Experience
New York Style has brought the irresistible taste and aroma of authentic New York bakeries into homes for more than 20 years. Made from the finest, all natural ingredients, New York Style continues to expand its snacking line and carry the title of the original deli snack.

"New York Style is proud to be a major player in the social snacking scene," said Chris Gunsch, Marketing Director for New York Style. "We're excited to give our customers the chance to show off their snack style and remind them to make New York Style one of their premier summer snacking picks."

In each bag, you will find New York Style's world famous crunch and big flavor with every bite. Products are available at grocery and retail chains nationwide. New York Style's snack product line includes:

•New! Mini Bagel Crisps: The latest social snacking sensation, New York Style Mini Bagel Crisps, delivers all the mighty taste of traditional Bagel Crisps in a mini, snackable size. Perfect for any at-home or on-the-go snacking experience, Mini Bagel Crisps will curb cravings with light texture and a satisfying crunch. There are approximately five servings per package at a suggested retail price of $3.29. Mini Bagel Crisps come in four fantastic flavors including Garlic, Sea Salt, BBQ and Cheddar.

•Bagel Crisps: The original deli snack, these craveable crisps are a staple in every snacking adventure. Pair Original Bagel Crisps with an array of your favorite gourmet cheeses for a simple and easy appetizer or snack. Dress-up brie wedges with sliced pears and cranberries, or add a dollop of apricot preserve to sliced white cheddar. Original Bagel Crisps are available in Roasted Garlic, Sea Salt, Plain, Cinnamon Raisin, Everything, Sesame and Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper.

•Pita Chips: Made from the authentic Mediterranean pocket bread, these crispy and light chips have a taste that's just right. Make this a staple in your kitchen for a unique everyday snack. Choose from four tasty Pita Chip flavors, including Parmesan, Garlic & Herb, Sea Salt, Red Hot Chili Pepper and Garden Fresh Ranch.

About New York Style
New York Style, creators of the original deli snack, was brought to life in a small cheese shop when the owners decided to serve their gourmet cheese samples on toasted bagel slices. When customers started asking to purchase the savory, crunch snacks, New York Style Bagel Crisps were introduced and became an instant hit. Since 1985, New York Style has been making snacking and entertaining foods, including Original Bagel Crisps, Mini Bagel Crisps, Pita Chips and Panetini Italian Toast. New York Style products offer the authentic taste of New York City's traditional ethnic neighborhood bakeries.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler now shilling for New York Style mini bagel crisps Empty Re: Stacy Keibler now shilling for New York Style mini bagel crisps

Post by Clooneygirl Fri 29 Jun 2012, 14:50

"Stacy keibler is known for her style and grace."

Really? The person who wrote that obviously hasn't done a google search of her.
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler now shilling for New York Style mini bagel crisps Empty Re: Stacy Keibler now shilling for New York Style mini bagel crisps

Post by phys major Fri 29 Jun 2012, 15:15

I guess they were smoking a big old dooby when they wrote this...It makes me sick when someone becomes famous because of there bedroom skills instead of there TALENT!!!! so sad this is what society thinks is acceptable..Makes me even sadder that George is promoting it... Sad For some reason I thought that he was above that..
phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 29 Jun 2012, 15:23

But excuse the principles of sound nutrition of Stacy, where are they now? In a packet of crisps? I have the impression that making money could invite people to eat bacon and then say that it lowers cholesterol!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Fri 29 Jun 2012, 16:00

Wonder how long she has to workout to burn off two bite of those...

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Fri 29 Jun 2012, 16:18

SK could have promoted bagel crisps honestly, by explaining that they were an indulgent treat, and a reward for working out so extensively. Then she would have been a little more believable.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 29 Jun 2012, 17:47

Agreed, although I'd bet anything that her quote was written by the PR of the bagel crisp company, not her, whch means it was written to promote what the company thinks is good about their product, not what they think the spokesperson would actually say.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Fri 29 Jun 2012, 19:23

I know next to nothing about SK -- and she doesn't seem interesting enough for me to make the effort to do otherwise -- but the bolded paragraph in the original post ("SK's Snack Style") has at least 3 grammatical errors in it. Did that come from a PR firm or similar entity? If so, they should be ashamed and embarrassed.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 30 Jun 2012, 05:16

The text above is a press release from the company. Even if she did say the things they say she said (hope you can all follow that sentence!) the writing came from the bagel crisp company so that's their grammar (or lack thereof). You're right, that should have been checked and corrected before being released.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 30 Jun 2012, 09:12

Maybe they figured their demographic was young, drooling males who could care less about the grammar of the release??!!!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 18 Jul 2012, 05:10

Found by Henway. I can't make this play for me, but I think it belongs on this thread. Let me know if it's in the wrong place.

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Wed 18 Jul 2012, 06:06

At the end of this 8:30 video is when she talks about the chips , so yes correct place.

Your not missing anything if you can not see it I almost fell a sleep. It's her usual wash and repeat answers.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Wed 18 Jul 2012, 06:09

Im not one to tell SK what to market, or not, but she has been promoting health, workouts, cleanses, etc. How does chips fit into all this? I hope she's careful not to sound hypecritical by promoting something not completely within her realm of advice tweets.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Wed 18 Jul 2012, 13:52

Oh, no, no, no, Henway....there were lots of goodies in there!! For example: "What do you look for in a good character when you're looking at scripts"????? Because she has soooo many choices. How about - the one that will hire me?
She mentioned a couple of times how she's been modeling/acting since she was a kid, and yet, she's known because she's a wrestler....
Where does she get her sense of style? She says she picks "timeless, classic" pieces......not sure the green and white jumpsuit will make the cut.....

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Wed 18 Jul 2012, 16:30

Bagel crisps have Palm Oil which is the worst type of oil you can ingest into your body. I guess the money is more important than the message she sends in her tweets about eating healthy

INGREDIENTS: WHEAT FLOUR, PALM OIL, SUGAR, OAT FIBER, VINEGAR, SALT, YEAST, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, BETA CAROTENE (COLOR), SOY LECITHIN.
CONTAINS: WHEAT AND SOY

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 18 Jul 2012, 17:50

I guess she didn't check out the ingredients before advocating about how it's a healthy snack. But then she ~~~~~~ oh never mind!
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Wed 18 Jul 2012, 22:07

Once more Stacy shows she will do anything for money.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 18 Jul 2012, 22:18

pandabear wrote:Once more Stacy shows she will do anything for money.

Not even George thinks Nespresso is untouchable! Money is money for everyone.
I state that I do not especially like Stacy because she does not seem intelligent, but George is an intelligent man sicuuramente no advertising to Nespresso! And 'necessary consistency do not accept that everything George does is good and what are his GF is crap! this is not ok
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Mon 23 Jul 2012, 22:41

Katiedot wrote:Found by Henway. I can't make this play for me, but I think it belongs on this thread. Let me know if it's in the wrong place.

At about mark 4:00 she talks about going to the Oscars this year. IMO she talks like she will never go to the Oscars again.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 23 Jul 2012, 23:17

She probably never will.
So I guess she must have only done a semester or two in college since she started with the WWE when she was 19? Also she keeps talking about how she has been a model and an actress since she was a child but I haven't seen any pictures of her modeling as a child and don't see any credits for childhood work on any of her profiles. Does anyone know of anything she did?
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Mon 23 Jul 2012, 23:33

No, she wasn't in college long and for her to say she was a journalism major is comical because in her freshman year, I doubt she would have even taken any classes related to journalism. I was an accounting major as a freshman, switched to psychology as a sophomore, and then journalism as a junior and that was my degree. I know of nothing she did growing up; however, in interviews she makes it sound like she was Shirley Temple.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 23 Jul 2012, 23:37

Beauty and grace? Suspect

My cat has beauty and grace.

I feel nauseous for some reason scratch
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 23 Jul 2012, 23:40

Maggy, has anyone complimented you on your avatar? All I can say is WOW. Beautiful and sensuous.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 23 Jul 2012, 23:43

Cindi, you are the first one. One of my friends on FB posted it and I kind of borrowed it. pirat
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Tue 24 Jul 2012, 00:02

I have a question. If all her childhood modeling/acting work was done only on a local basis - Baltimore area, say - would that be listed on her IMDb profile? George did stuff on his dad's show, but I don't think he's listed as Easter Bunny / Leprecaun on the Nick Clooney Show.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Tue 24 Jul 2012, 00:03

Wow!!! I agree with cindi - beautiful avatar, Maggie! Didn't notice it until cindi pointed it out. Mmmmm....lovely!
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 24 Jul 2012, 00:08

I agree
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Tue 24 Jul 2012, 00:20

LOL!

WTF? There is a wrestling school?!? How did I miss that? Who needs George or DWTS? I am sure the education Stacy received from wrestling school will carry her through life.

Did you notice Stacy brought up the oscars, not the interviewer?

Is the lady interviewing Stacy from her living room?
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 24 Jul 2012, 00:30

Lakin460 wrote:I have a question. If all her childhood modeling/acting work was done only on a local basis - Baltimore area, say - would that be listed on her IMDb profile? George did stuff on his dad's show, but I don't think he's listed as Easter Bunny / Leprecaun on the Nick Clooney Show.

If she got paid for it and it was SAG work then she should get credit for it. EEO Sandy is right she does like to talk as if she was a child prodigy or something. If she's been doing this stuff for so many years then she hasn't really made it that far.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 24 Jul 2012, 01:38

Clooneygirl are you going to sign up for wrestling school?
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Tue 24 Jul 2012, 02:32

TNMC ROTFL !!

Filling out the application right now. A girl can dream, can't she? Yahooooo
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 24 Jul 2012, 03:06

Clooneygirl wrote: TNMC ROTFL !!

Filling out the application right now. A girl can dream, can't she? Yahooooo

Don't forget to bedazzle your thong before you go, I heard you get a higher grade for that Lots of happy
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Tue 24 Jul 2012, 03:31

Bedazzled thong is ready.
Any shame I have is being left at the door.
I only hope I get to re-enact that wrestling wedding! Get ready for me, Youtube! Cheerleader
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Tue 24 Jul 2012, 05:01

When I was 9 years of age, my oldest brother was on the high school wrestling team and he used to practice on me since I was so "wiggly" !!
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Wed 25 Jul 2012, 01:17

playfuldeb wrote:When I was 9 years of age, my oldest brother was on the high school wrestling team and he used to practice on me since I was so "wiggly" !!

LOL!

Perhaps you can teach those moves to George's sister so she can bring some order to this chaos!! warning
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 24 Aug 2012, 14:14

Calories in Plain Mini Bagel Chips Manufactured by New York Style
Free calorie and nutrition data information for Plain Mini Bagel Chips.

Nutrition Grade C-
Calories 130

Good points
•Low in sugar

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 22 chips (28.0 g)
Amount Per Serving
Calories 130
Calories from Fat 54

% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6.0g 9%
Saturated Fat 2.5g 13%
Sodium 115mg 5%
Total Carbohydrates 17.0g 6%
Dietary Fiber 1.0g 4%
Sugars 1.0g
Protein 3.0g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 0%
Iron 6%

* Based on a 2000 calorie diet

Source
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum