George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy Keibler talks about how she met George and says "George is good at everything" EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler talks about how she met George and says "George is good at everything" EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler talks about how she met George and says "George is good at everything" EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler talks about how she met George and says "George is good at everything" EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler talks about how she met George and says "George is good at everything" EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler talks about how she met George and says "George is good at everything" EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler talks about how she met George and says "George is good at everything" EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler talks about how she met George and says "George is good at everything" EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Stacy Keibler talks about how she met George and says "George is good at everything" EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler talks about how she met George and says "George is good at everything"

+10
phys major
OofOof
Atalante
The next mrs clooney
cindigirl
amaretti
fluffy
party animal - not!
silly girl
Katiedot
14 posters

Go down

Stacy Keibler talks about how she met George and says "George is good at everything" Empty Stacy Keibler talks about how she met George and says "George is good at everything"

Post by Katiedot Thu 25 Oct 2012, 12:27

This is from SillyGirl's post in another Stacy thread.

Stacy Keibler: George Clooney Is ‘Good At Everything’

LOS ANGELES, CALIF. -- Stacy Keibler was right next to her man, George Clooney, on Saturday night when the actor performed an impromptu version of “Sweet Caroline” with none other than the man himself, Neil Diamond, at at the Carousel of Hope charity gala in Hollywood.

While Stacy wasn’t expecting the a cappella duet, she wasn’t surprised by her beau’s ability to carry a tune.

“[George] is good at everything,” Stacy, who stopped by Access Hollywood Live in New York City on Wednesday to promote Habitat for Humanity’s partnership with Valspar paint, told Billy Bush and Kit Hoover, adding that she and George were “friends for years” before dating.

“We met at a party three years ago,” she said. “I’d like to have a better story for you guys – it’s so boring!’

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler talks about how she met George and says "George is good at everything" Empty Re: Stacy Keibler talks about how she met George and says "George is good at everything"

Post by silly girl Thu 25 Oct 2012, 12:49

Thanks for moving the video.

I only have one comment. I know we are here because we are GC fans, but do anyone of us believe he is "good at everything"....I like him but don't believe he is perfect. JMO

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler talks about how she met George and says "George is good at everything" Empty Re: Stacy Keibler talks about how she met George and says "George is good at everything"

Post by Katiedot Thu 25 Oct 2012, 13:00

Is George perfect? No, not in my opinion, but I don't think that's quite what she meant. I think what she meant was that whatever he turns his hands to he's good at (or quickly becomes good at).

I doubt she literally meant everything. I'll bet he's lousy at software progamming, for example. And I'll bet he's a shitty submarine pilot. I'm sure he's no good at translating icelandic sagas into modern day English and if I'm lost in the wilderness I'd rather have Bear Grylls by my side than George Clooney because I don't believe his orientation or survival skills are up to scratch.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 25 Oct 2012, 13:05

Very funny Katie ---and so true. Wink

I did seem to get the impression that he isn't all that "romantic"...but that could just be that she is hesitant to speak about him. Oh and not for anything he really didn't "sing" with Neill Diamond....kinda talk/sang but not real singing. Not that it wasn't cute and sweet and funny...... Very Happy

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 25 Oct 2012, 13:07

Ah, that's love for you............

PS I think he hated being put on the spot by Diamond

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Thu 25 Oct 2012, 13:57

I agree Party Animal, Georgie doesn't do singing! (check out Burn!) but Gee is an all rounder and doesn't like to be out done, very competitive. Stace's posture (i know she's tall), stooping, wringing of hands, she looked very hesitant almost wishing the interview was over. Do you think that George has such an influence over the GF's that they're afraid to speak at all? She was much happier talking about herself. I think the "is it over" has shaken her core and made her more aware of her future. Arrow
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 25 Oct 2012, 14:43

Mm, not sure. I think this lady has never been that open about her private life (do we know whether she and Geoff Stults lived together?) and in that respect she's the same as somebody else we know. She'll only let us know what she wants us to know, and I'm not sure it's ever been very different. So in that respect she's being consistent.

Social media has partially changed that, but again she has control, and it's obviously a great thing for her in terms of marketing and promotions which she uses with alacrity!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 25 Oct 2012, 14:45

Ps the wringing of hands possibly meant she was freezing cold sitting ouside in a NY street in the traffic!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Thu 25 Oct 2012, 15:13

Everything . Very Happy

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 25 Oct 2012, 15:17

party animal - not! wrote:She'll only let us know what she wants us to know, and I'm not sure it's ever been very different. So in that respect she's being consistent.

I think she graduated from the Clooney School of Media Discretion with honors. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 25 Oct 2012, 15:52

In previous interviews she said that she met George at a party when she was on DWTS cos he supposedly made some comment about how he thought she should win. She was on DWTS in 2006 which means they met 6 years ago. Seems stacy cant keep her own stories straight.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Thu 25 Oct 2012, 16:25

Somebody made a painting of her ! Not quite the Mona Lisa ! geek
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 26 Oct 2012, 12:09

Just Jared's take on it:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Stacy Keibler has a ball during a taping for her appearance on Access Hollywood on Wednesday (October 25) in New York City.

That same day, the 33-year-old actress was featured on the Rent the Runway Twitter account.

“Stacy Keibler looking stunning as always in a lace @nanettelepore! #OurRunway” the account tweeted – check out her pic below!

During her appearance on Access Hollywood, Stacy chatted about her beau George Clooney.

“[George] is good at everything!” she said. “We met at a party three years ago. I’d like to have a better story for you guys – it’s so boring!”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 26 Oct 2012, 18:49

Wow! She is soooooo thin. I don't know why Hollywood thinks thinner is better. It just ages them prematurely. When she first began dating George, she had a cute figure. Now, she's joined the lollipop crowd. In that photo of her with the Rent the Runway women, she looks like one of the Olsen twins.
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Fri 26 Oct 2012, 19:09

Katiedot wrote:Is George perfect? No, not in my opinion, but I don't think that's quite what she meant. I think what she meant was that whatever he turns his hands to he's good at (or quickly becomes good at).

I doubt she literally meant everything. I'll bet he's lousy at software progamming, for example. And I'll bet he's a shitty submarine pilot. I'm sure he's no good at translating icelandic sagas into modern day English and if I'm lost in the wilderness I'd rather have Bear Grylls by my side than George Clooney because I don't believe his orientation or survival skills are up to scratch.

I bet he would have been a really great submarine pilot in his younger years if he would have been willing to cut his hair short...LOL I'm not sure about the translating thing...LOL
phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Fri 26 Oct 2012, 19:09

When I was her age, we were not considered to be properly "dressed up," unless we were wearing pantyhose with our business suit. Times sure have changed!!
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 26 Oct 2012, 19:16

Pantyhose being those awful thrush creating tights ?
Getting fresh air to our private bits is much more healthy isn't it ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 27 Oct 2012, 05:11

The next mrs clooney wrote:In previous interviews she said that she met George at a party when she was on DWTS cos he supposedly made some comment about how he thought she should win. She was on DWTS in 2006 which means they met 6 years ago. Seems stacy cant keep her own stories straight.

Same with the paint gig where she talks about "her apartment" instead of saying her former apartment if she is indeed living with Georgie.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Sat 27 Oct 2012, 05:22

Everything eh? Huh. drunken
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down