George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Report: Michael Phelps Looking To Snatch Stacy Keibler From George Clooney EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Report: Michael Phelps Looking To Snatch Stacy Keibler From George Clooney EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Report: Michael Phelps Looking To Snatch Stacy Keibler From George Clooney EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Report: Michael Phelps Looking To Snatch Stacy Keibler From George Clooney EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Report: Michael Phelps Looking To Snatch Stacy Keibler From George Clooney EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Report: Michael Phelps Looking To Snatch Stacy Keibler From George Clooney EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Report: Michael Phelps Looking To Snatch Stacy Keibler From George Clooney EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Report: Michael Phelps Looking To Snatch Stacy Keibler From George Clooney EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Report: Michael Phelps Looking To Snatch Stacy Keibler From George Clooney EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Report: Michael Phelps Looking To Snatch Stacy Keibler From George Clooney

+4
Best in Category
Katiedot
LornaDoone
silly girl
8 posters

Go down

Report: Michael Phelps Looking To Snatch Stacy Keibler From George Clooney Empty Report: Michael Phelps Looking To Snatch Stacy Keibler From George Clooney

Post by silly girl Mon 15 Oct 2012, 04:24

Take with a grain of salt but I thought this was kinda funny:

Report: Michael Phelps Looking To Snatch Stacy Keibler From George Clooney

Imagine George Clooney and Stacy Keibler split up by another man! George is famous for loving and leaving women, treating them like property, and generally being a total douche, albeit a charming one. Stories about George and Stacy have gone from ‘breaking up’ to ‘making up’ to ‘getting married’ over the past few months and the truth remains obscure. Well now Shelby Loosch at GLOBE has laid the smackdown on George by revealing that Michael Phelps may be moving in on Stacey!
Michael is the most decorated Olympian in history and his mamma, Debbie Phelps, wants another prize for her darling boy. This prize comes in the form of statuesque former professional wrestling star and aspiring Hollywood starlet, Stacy! According to Loosch, Mama Phelps can’t stand Michael’s current babe, Megan Rossee, a cocktail waitress and aspiring actress. Mama sees Debbie as a gold-digging floozy who is just using Michael to get ahead – and she’s probably right.
Mama Phelps wants Michael to get with Stacy and dump Megan. Debbie sees her son and Stacy as having a common background, both of them being athletes, and would welcome Michael and Debbie dating. A source reports, ‘Debbie keeps crossing her fingers and would welcome Stacy into the family with open arms!’
Wouldn’t that be great, seeing Stacy dump that pompous short guy with the big head who is old enough to be her dad? Okay, Michael ain’t good looking but he sure is rich and very much in demand – plus he is young and healthy. At least with Michael Stacy won’t need to be looking for a boytoy quite as soon as she will with withering old George.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Report: Michael Phelps Looking To Snatch Stacy Keibler From George Clooney Empty Re: Report: Michael Phelps Looking To Snatch Stacy Keibler From George Clooney

Post by LornaDoone Mon 15 Oct 2012, 05:02

"Withering old George"?

OMG who did George piss off in the Canada? Brahahahaha!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Report: Michael Phelps Looking To Snatch Stacy Keibler From George Clooney Empty Re: Report: Michael Phelps Looking To Snatch Stacy Keibler From George Clooney

Post by Katiedot Mon 15 Oct 2012, 05:33

Hahahahaha! Of course, they're both from Baltimore and support the Ravens so that's something they've got in common.

Anyway, if George qualifies as a 'total douche' then I'd guess Michael Phelps does too.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Mon 15 Oct 2012, 07:06

Oh mother, she probably didn't give very much thought to her statement, otherwise she might have exposed the inherent nonsense in it without anyone´s help. Laughing

Best in Category
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 15 Oct 2012, 07:43

we all agree on
letting her go
no?

tappeti rossi!
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Mon 15 Oct 2012, 12:58

Not convinced about all,
but I sure do! Very Happy

tappeto rosso
da sola
meglio
almost better, eh?

Best in Category
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 15 Oct 2012, 15:07

Michael Phelps?? That overgrown troll with the bad teeth?

Never in a million years.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 15 Oct 2012, 16:07

Now tell us what you really think, cindi!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 15 Oct 2012, 16:15

I think other than the fact that he's totally unappealing to look at I think he's completely dishonest. I believe, although he denied it, he tested positive for using steroids a while back and he was ostracized for a while. He's a good athlete and all that but to have to wake up in bed with him the next morning, UGH

Sorry, I'm from New Jersey and have an attitude sometimes.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 15 Oct 2012, 16:40

And don't ever be sorry for it!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 15 Oct 2012, 23:07

Best in Category wrote:Not convinced about all,
but I sure do! Very Happy

tappeto rosso
da sola
meglio
almost better, eh?

red carpet was
for her
to go
.....away

the original one was
'A nemico che fugge, ponti d'oro'
as 'to the running away enemy
golden bridge!'

Wink
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 15 Oct 2012, 23:22

Funny, IM. Very Happy
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Tue 16 Oct 2012, 01:19

Wow, they are not fans of George. And since when is Stacy an "athlete"? She didn't do the kind of wrestling that requires athleticism (unless getting out of some of those outfits counts), nor did she do the kind of cheerleading that requires athletic ability. If she's an athlete, so am I.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down