George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Video: Stacy Keibler denies breakup rumours EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Video: Stacy Keibler denies breakup rumours EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Video: Stacy Keibler denies breakup rumours EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Video: Stacy Keibler denies breakup rumours EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Video: Stacy Keibler denies breakup rumours EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Video: Stacy Keibler denies breakup rumours EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Video: Stacy Keibler denies breakup rumours EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Video: Stacy Keibler denies breakup rumours EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Video: Stacy Keibler denies breakup rumours EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Video: Stacy Keibler denies breakup rumours

+5
party animal - not!
Missa
melbert
silly girl
The next mrs clooney
9 posters

Go down

Video: Stacy Keibler denies breakup rumours Empty Re: Video: Stacy Keibler denies breakup rumours

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 11 Oct 2012, 02:29

silly girl wrote:So I guess she is at the Macallan Masters event in the Bowery here is a tweet from someone who is there:

This too:

NEW YORK, N.Y. -- Stacy Keibler and George Clooney were the subject of a host of unfounded breakup rumors recently, and the reports continue to leave the actress scratching her head.

“It’s all nonsense,” she told Access Hollywood on Wednesday night in New York City, when asked if the pair crack up at home about the constant rumors. “I don’t even know where they come up with that.”

”Stacy’s former “Dancing with the Stars” Season 2 co-star Drew Lachey got the boot on the “DWTS: All-Stars” edition on Tuesday night, but on the black carpet for the U.S. launch of The Macallan Masters of Photography collection, featuring photographs shot by Annie Leibovitz, the actress said she hasn’t been keeping up with the show.

“I haven’t, unfortunately,” she said.

But it sounds like she was actually asked to take part in the reality competition, now in its fifteenth season.

“I just am so busy right now, so it just didn’t work out to be something that I could do right now,” she said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

She's there but George already left.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Video: Stacy Keibler denies breakup rumours Empty Re: Video: Stacy Keibler denies breakup rumours

Post by silly girl Thu 11 Oct 2012, 02:34

Here is video:

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 11 Oct 2012, 02:37

and didn't she say she wasn't even asked? and we speculated that she really wanted to do it, and was asked, but George put the kebosh on it? but, she's WAY too busy to do it? alrighty then!

Just saw the video. She sure turned and left quickly after the break-up question?
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Video: Stacy Keibler denies breakup rumours Empty Video: Stacy Keibler denies breakup rumours

Post by Missa Thu 11 Oct 2012, 03:03

melbert wrote:and didn't she say she wasn't even asked? and we speculated that she really wanted to do it, and was asked, but George put the kebosh on it? but, she's WAY too busy to do it? alrighty then!

Just saw the video. She sure turned and left quickly after the break-up question?

That was awkward. She walked away as she was talking without even saying goodbye to the interviewer. At least a "thanks, I've gotta go" would have made it look less like she was running away from the question.

And she's too busy doing appearances for whiskey brands and pots and pans that she couldn't do a hit national television show? She might be the first of George's girlfriends whose career has actually gone in reverse.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Video: Stacy Keibler denies breakup rumours Empty temp thread

Post by party animal - not! Thu 11 Oct 2012, 12:23

Girlfriend denies rumours. Is this a first?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 11 Oct 2012, 12:53

I think it is a first because this is the first time he has dated someone where the rumors were rampant and the denials so vehement that it would be weird if they weren't asked about it. I am not sure if EC ever got asked anything.

It was kind of an awkward denial on her part....IM. Of course the media will just take it at face value.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 11 Oct 2012, 12:54

Maybe she's learning to handle things her own way ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Thu 11 Oct 2012, 13:48

Missa wrote:
melbert wrote:and didn't she say she wasn't even asked? and we speculated that she really wanted to do it, and was asked, but George put the kebosh on it? but, she's WAY too busy to do it? alrighty then!

That was awkward. She walked away as she was talking without even saying goodbye to the interviewer. At least a "thanks, I've gotta go" would have made it look less like she was running away from the question.

And she's too busy doing appearances for whiskey brands and pots and pans that she couldn't do a hit national television show? She might be the first of George's girlfriends whose career has actually gone in reverse.

LOLOL!! MIssa, you crack me up! For sure, isn't Stacy the first gf to do PR on her own? Actually speak of "him who must not be named"?
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 12 Oct 2012, 06:26

party animal - not! wrote:Girlfriend denies rumours. Is this a first?
I think it is, although maybe Elisabetta spoke to the media in Italy? I'm not sure about that.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 12 Oct 2012, 12:22

He trusts her, doesn't he?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 12 Oct 2012, 16:10

Sure looks that way to me
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down