George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Jennifer Aguero - fling 2007 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Jennifer Aguero - fling 2007 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Jennifer Aguero - fling 2007 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Jennifer Aguero - fling 2007 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Jennifer Aguero - fling 2007 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Jennifer Aguero - fling 2007 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Jennifer Aguero - fling 2007 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Jennifer Aguero - fling 2007 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Jennifer Aguero - fling 2007 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Jennifer Aguero - fling 2007

+7
Dexterdidit
PigLove
Atalante
melbert
lolo"layla"
Snoopy
Katiedot
11 posters

Go down

Jennifer Aguero - fling 2007 Empty Jennifer Aguero - fling 2007

Post by Katiedot Mon 17 Jan 2011, 15:36

From celebitchy

16 April 2007

George Clooney is dating 29 year-old divorced mother of two from Pennsylvania

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

George Clooney is said to be dating a 29 year-old model and divorced mother of two from Miami. Clooney jumps whatever is convenient for a month or two, and was previously linked in relationships of proximity with his neighbor Teri Hatcher, and his Oceans 13 costar Ellen Barkin.

He is now said to be hitting the sheets with Jennifer Aguero, a Wilksburg, Pennsylvania native and Miami resident who once appeared in a spread for Stuff Magazine called “Neighborhood Knockouts.”

Aguero’s grandparents confirmed the relationship to The National Enqurier:

The 45-year-old “Oceans 13″ star has been dating gorgeous 29 year-old model Jennifer Aguero under the radar for the past three months, The Enquirer has learned exclusively.

The relationship between the privacy-loving actor - who is rarely seen in public with a woman - and the twice-divorced 5-foot-11 blonde beauty is getting serious, say pals and relatives.

“They met in a South Beach club and have been quietly dating for the last few moths, ” Jennifer’s grandmother… told The Enquirer

“He just flew her up to a small party in his new movie.”

Despite his demanding work schedule, the Oscar winner has made time for Miami-based Jennifer who has two boys, ages 10 and 3.

“George is funny and adorable and Jennifer is a beautiful and geniune person,” Grandmother Camille added.

And Jennifer’s grandfather John Schumacher says: “George is a very lucky man. She’s a very beautiful girl.”

[From The National Enquirer print edition, April 23, 2007]

Now that the news is out it’s sure to be short-lived like the rest of Clooney’s flings, but maybe he means it this time. He doesn’t seem too trust-worthy in love although it’s possible the 45 year-old Clooney will stick with one woman for a year or two.

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jennifer Aguero - fling 2007 Empty Re: Jennifer Aguero - fling 2007

Post by Katiedot Mon 17 Jan 2011, 15:37

And from Warnerbros TV:

George Clooney: 'Everybody's Trying to Get Me Married'
April 19, 2007

America's most wanted bachelor may never settle down, but does one-time Sexiest Man Alive George Clooney have a super sexy gal pal?

That's the buzz heating up Hollywood Thursday, as "Extra" has learned the hottie is reportedly romancing his "Oceans 13" co-star, 29-year-old blonde bombshell Jennifer Aguero.

And if this beauty looks familiar, that's because she's stripped down to her lingerie in the past... for an issue of Stuff Magazine.

On Thursday, new reports claim Clooney and Aguero have been secretly dating for three months; however, when we contacted George's reps today to get the truth behind the headlines, even he didn't know!

"I have no idea who he dates. I never asked him," his rep dished.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Jan 2011, 17:39

Love her description as "co-star" of Oceans 13 - yeah right up there in the credits, wasn't she? LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoopy Mon 17 Jan 2011, 18:34

Does George ever date anyone who has not been photographed in lingerie or nude? Obviously not.
Snoopy
Snoopy
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Mon 17 Jan 2011, 18:41

talia his ex wife i think

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 17 Jan 2011, 19:35

Extra has gotten a few things wrong in the past... just sayin'. They probably read the original article and when they referenced Ellen Barkin in Ocean's 13, they transposed that to this chick. Ellen Barkin - Jennifer Aguero - sounds the same to me?
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Mon 17 Jan 2011, 19:51

Another one or another two. You know a complete list woudld be nice. Stretchered out
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 17 Jan 2011, 19:56

He's given a couple "yes" "no" "a little bit" dating lists in the past. Don't think he was completely truthful - JMHO!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by PigLove Mon 17 Jan 2011, 21:41

Lainey covered this gal when she saw them at the Hotel Du Cap during the Ocean's 13 premiere or something:

FIRST TIME:
But the marquee arrival – all of a sudden George Clooney appears, holding hands with a very tan, very leggy, very tall generic blonde. He leads her to the corner of the terrace which just happens to be right next to us followed by his bodyguards and more powerful producers and proceeds to hold court there for the next hour and half. I could hear his voice in the background the entire evening.

George? SO beautiful. Like… SO beautiful. Tanned naturally, light striped button-down shirt with khakis and very, very thin. Dylan called it scrawny. But again…unbelievably handsome in an Old Hollywood way. Had his hair combed and parted to the side. Now that I think about it actually, he and Brad had the same ‘do last night. Little grown up boy. QUIVER!!!

The blonde was definitely an accessory. Picture him leaning against the terrace, back to the ocean, she kept one arm draped around him, once in a while he would stroke it, once in a while they’d have a private whisper, then he’d go back to his boy’s club conversation with the men and she’d stand there smiling vacantly…can you see it?

She had a friend with her. An attractive brunette who appeared to be assigned to any man not George. High end sleaze, that’s what I call it. But that’s how they roll, the rich and famous especially in Cannes. Besides, as shameful as this sounds, as degrading as this sounds, I would have traded places with her in a second. Seriously, George Clooney is so f&cking hot, he has just flown up to the top of the Freebie Five. Will update it when I can walk a straight line.

Needless to say, everyone wanted a piece of George’s fraternity. At one point, Angelina’s assistant Holly came down to shake a few hands. We thought they were en route, especially since that bodyguard – you know that dude who throttled some pappy in India? – he came down to do a sweep, to check out if the situation was safe for the Pitts.

Unfortunately, there were way too many people for his liking. Either that or they were too tired and went back to their kids. Because they didn’t show…which was kind of a relief. I don’t think I could have maintained my cool…

Besides, we had enough to keep us occupied.

Particularly Daniel Craig in jeans. He changed clothing. Tux was gone replaced by plain white tee shirt and jeans and EVERYTHING was bulging. Arms were bulging, abs were defined, quads were popping out… I was sitting next to a gay man, he could barely control himself. Nor could I.

Daniel and girl made their way over to pay respects to George. At one point, while squeezing past, he touched my back to slide my chair over.

They were drinking Grey Goose straight – Daniel pouring into glasses, passing all around. Like I said, it had a very fraternity feel to it, everyone was in great spirits, a lot of laughing. George has a great laugh. And everyone thinks what he says is funny. It’s kind of nauseating in that private member’s club kind of way, you know what I mean?

And then he left. Hand in hand with the girl and a bodyguard, down the steps into what I can only describe as the palm tree garden, joking all the while with his minder and hand always tucked into hers. But my smutty sense was tingling. Just a feeling. That he’s one of those guys who prefers no hassle, no drama…like Richard Gere in Pretty Woman. She was Julia Roberts, you get where I’m going? That’s exactly what I think it was. I think.

SECOND TIME
It was another super star evening at the du Cap on Tuesday night. The Oceans 13 Darfur private yacht party went down earlier in the evening, Clooney and the cast hopped on board – both he and Brad looked f&cking delicious in suits. Then all came back to the hotel for more fraternising.

George is funny that way, you know? Most people just throw a party when they want to get together with their friends. He has to go and make a movie and set up an entire swank week in the French Riviera for an encore.

Again… everyone has remarked on his thinness. SO THIN. Perhaps you won’t see in photos just how thin but he is a rail. Not gaunt but also with nothing to spare. Blonde was not with him. After Monday night, he must have had her in hiding. Word is it’s some model wannabe actress divorcee from Florida named Jennifer Aguero. So then of course I had to google and came up with this – Stuff Magazine spread a few years ago.

Is it the same woman? Sure…I guess so? The woman on Monday had shoulder length hair and was much blonder and the features are similar but like I said yesterday, she was pretty generic lookin’ so it’s kinda hard to confirm and besides, do you really think I spent that much time looking at her face when she was fondling George Clooney
?
PigLove
PigLove
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 17 Jan 2011, 23:49

And she left her two young children at home while she jet-setted with George?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by PigLove Tue 18 Jan 2011, 00:53

Oh Mel, don't be silly. The kids were probably upstairs eating room service and watching pay-per-view. Wink
PigLove
PigLove
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 18 Jan 2011, 01:52

Oh goodness, didn't think of that! Silly me!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sun 23 Jan 2011, 00:44

George is such a slut. Doh!
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 23 Jan 2011, 00:48

Man-lady of negotiable affection slut!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 23 Jan 2011, 06:41

Isn't this the one who grandparents rang up and confirmed she was dating George to the Enquirier? She paid a visit to Lake como then disappeared. He sure does like to see what he is getting first!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 10 Aug 2011, 13:31

Just bringing this up - George has flings, sometimes even brings them to places. Sometimes the gossips catch on, sometimes they don't.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Aug 2011, 15:02

Very interesting and what really hit me was the Melbert quote! Ahhhhh... I love Melbert! Where is she, BTW?

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Wed 10 Aug 2011, 15:22

From the article : Besides, as shameful as this sounds, as degrading as this sounds, I would have traded places with her in a second.

Yeah Right
Meaning the part about spending time with G, not the part about having pics on the internet with legs spread. My gynecologist has seen less of me than some of these women flaunt on the internet. LMAO

Last edited by MyGirlKylie on Wed 10 Aug 2011, 15:26; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 10 Aug 2011, 15:49

MyGirl comment - "Meaning the part about spending time with G, not the part about having pics on the internet with legs spread. My gynecologist has seen less of me than some of these women flaunt on the internet. LMAO."

Very true and very funny MyGirl. It's amazing how some women and some men flaunt their bodies. It seems to be "the thing to do" nowadays. I think I'd rather be old-fashioned.

cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 10 Aug 2011, 15:55

Maybe a little mystery would hold George's interest for a longer period of time. To be able to "peel" her and get a peek at a time would make it more enticing. To have seen it all beforehand, leaves nothing to the imagination. It's all the outer display that makes the game more exciting. After all, you've seen one "hoo ha", you've seen them all.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 10 Aug 2011, 16:05

Patty I'm sure he's seen enough hoo-hoos to last most men a lifetime or two. LOL

Last edited by cindigirl on Wed 10 Aug 2011, 16:20; edited 1 time in total
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 10 Aug 2011, 16:07

You're definitely right about that.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Wed 10 Aug 2011, 19:10

Exactly. Where's the mystery, the suspense? Don't they know that leads to some amazing...ahem... 'fireworks'? It would be like us lining up pictures of their penises and picking men out like a new pair of shoes.

Note to self: Don't listen to that little voice in your head that just said that might not be a bad idea. You're trying to make a point here. Wink

Last edited by MyGirlKylie on Wed 10 Aug 2011, 19:11; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 10 Aug 2011, 19:15

That little voice you got there MGK? I can hear it too.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 10 Aug 2011, 19:16

It might be fun trying them on, though.

But seriously, all hoohas look pretty much alike. Penises however come in quite a variety of styles and sizes. A lot of choices there.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 10 Aug 2011, 20:59

Plenty of hoohas available for viewing on internet for the curious. Found that out accidentially, but those I viewed really looked the same. Boys viewed on same sites though were very different. Some impressive, some just ordinary. Agreed that some are better drivers than others, but they can be taught to be better drivers.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 12 Aug 2011, 04:50

Maybe George likes Knowing how his dates look before hand, that's why he shops on the internet for potential dates/GF's, he doesn't want any surprises while unwrapping them!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down