George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Teri Hatcher - fling 2002?? EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Teri Hatcher - fling 2002?? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Teri Hatcher - fling 2002?? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Teri Hatcher - fling 2002?? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Teri Hatcher - fling 2002?? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Teri Hatcher - fling 2002?? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Teri Hatcher - fling 2002?? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Teri Hatcher - fling 2002?? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Teri Hatcher - fling 2002?? EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Teri Hatcher - fling 2002??

+4
Merlin
melbert
Tigerina
Katiedot
8 posters

Go down

Teri Hatcher - fling 2002?? Empty Teri Hatcher - fling 2002??

Post by Katiedot Sun 16 Jan 2011, 12:18

From Starpulse
January 18th, 2006

Teri Hatcher and George Clooney are playing coy about their rumored romance by refusing to chat about their reported date. Desperate Housewives star Hatcher is staying quiet about the 'date', while Clooney insists "it's a good rumor."

The actress says, "If I went on a date with George Clooney I would not be talking about it." And gentleman George adds, "She is my neighbor, though, and she's beautiful."

On Monday, Clooney won a Golden Globe Award for best supporting actor in Syriana, while Hatcher's TV show won for best comedy series.

It says in this 2006 article that their relationship was 4 years ago. Not sure if that's a mistake and they meant 4 months before?

After “New York Post“ claims that Teri Hatcher’s acrid breakup with George Clooney caused her to go public with sexual abuse claims, both Hatcher and Clooney deny, deny, deny.

Breaking up is hard to do, but press coverage is harder.

After a "New York Post" article revealed the "Mystery Man" that "Desperate Housewives" star Teri Hatcher named in a "Vanity Fair" interview to be Oscar winner George Clooney, Hatcher stepped up to the plate and attacked the Post for their callousness.

"[The paper] has twisted this story into a scandalous report about my personal life," Hatcher said, which has nothing to do with her relationship with Clooney some four years ago. Hatcher also decried that her personal trauma, which she wanted to use to raise awareness about child abuse in the U.S., is being levied against her ex, with whom she says she is still friends.

Clooney corroborated that he and Hatcher are still friendly, saying the actress has "a very courageous story" to tell, and that their relationship is nothing like that described in the Post.

"I know the story [that a "Mystery Man" broke her heart and forced her to come clean] is attractive," Clooney said, "but it isn't true and it takes away from her brave decision."
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Teri Hatcher - fling 2002?? Empty Re: Teri Hatcher - fling 2002??

Post by Tigerina Sun 16 Jan 2011, 14:12

I think she really wanted it to be a romance but George put a nail in that coffin. I remember rumors that they were dating but didn't Stan go as far to deny it? I doubt George was keen on becoming the next Brad and Jennifer Hollywood couple. It is pathetic when celebrities use their private drama to gain attention for themselves. They look washed up and desperate when they do that.

What is with the new Hollywood conquest? The homeless man with the voice that Hollywood has embraced. Oh and now Dr. Phil. Rolling Eyes Pathetic!

Rememeber the one tv actress, (can't even remember her name) that admitted having sex with her father. Shocked Too much information for me.
Tigerina
Tigerina
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 16 Jan 2011, 14:56

@Tigerina, I think you're referring to MacKenzie Phillips?

I agree with what you said about using their private drama to gain attention for themselves. Then they feel violated by the media and their fans who want to know more. If you don't want people asking more questions or talking about things, then keep them private. But, they NEED the attention for their careers - good, bad, indifferent - they're being talked about.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Sun 16 Jan 2011, 16:36

The weirdest thing with MacKenzie Phillips was that she was 17 when they started and it went on for 10 years Shocked put me right off the Mamas and Papas I can tell you...
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerina Sun 16 Jan 2011, 16:47

I have to question if it is even true Merlin. That gal is so screwed up, she needs fame so badly to supply her habit, she would say anything to get her fix. She got 15 minutes for it and the media wrote her off as the drug addict she is.

Whenever the children of celebrities speak out it is sad. The distress of their life comes through loud and clear. I think George is right to give parenthood up. It says he is a man that knows it isn't and wouldn't be a healthy environment to raise children in.

Once again, past history proves to be true. It doesn't matter the history, only that there is one. That speaks volumes all on its own, just like i was saying in another thread. The past DOES matter.
Tigerina
Tigerina
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Sun 16 Jan 2011, 16:53

I hope it's not true it's horrible....
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sun 16 Jan 2011, 20:45

Teri Hatcher, another one. Are there still more to come ??? love1
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 16 Jan 2011, 23:35

I think there are many more out there who had a "fling" with George. They either got paid nicely, or maybe they weren't that impressed. Maybe they cherished the time with him and wouldn't go public for their 15 minutes of fame.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerina Mon 21 Mar 2011, 17:34

Oh I think Terri wanted to get with George badly. I think he is the one who said "No Way! Not happening!"
Tigerina
Tigerina
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 21 Mar 2011, 18:19

Tigerina wrote:Oh I think Terri wanted to get with George badly. I think he is the one who said "No Way! Not happening!"
I think so, too.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 21 Mar 2011, 18:23

Oh I think she went much more than just wanting to get with him. I'm sure that they did the feaky-nasty. He thought it was going to be a bit of fun; she thought it could be something more. It ended badly.

He did admit to 'one or two dates' with her but that was as far as he'd go.

But at least she has a wicker pig to remember him by!!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerina Mon 21 Mar 2011, 18:46

Certainly it was part of her ploy. I am glad George was too smart to get trapped into that sort of relationship. It didn't take long for those rumors to spread like wildfire, that the two were seeing each other, imagine the hell he would go thru trying to get out of it.
Tigerina
Tigerina
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 22 Mar 2011, 04:02

I remember that I read somewhere after the VF interview, when it was over (if you blinked you missed it)that she was a pest, wouldn't stop calling him, which was annoying considering it was just a dinner date and maybe sex.During that time she did alot of interviews(TV) and she came across as desperate, and pathetic IMHO.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 22 Mar 2011, 06:20

Yes and that whole wicker pig thing was a statement from her. She wanted a celeb relationship and George knew it would go overboard with her. I think they slept together but it didn't go as far as terri would have liked. She still managed to get some mileage out of it. As for McKenzie I didn't get that either, they started when she was 17 till she was in her late twenties. Hard to work out and I actually think it backfired on her a little as it was pretty clear she didn't want to get out of it. Of course she blames the drugs but there aren't that many addicts who sleep with their dad!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down