George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney & Stacy Keibler: Lake Como Boat Ride! 9 August 2012 - Page 2 EmptyToday at 09:59 by party animal - not!

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney & Stacy Keibler: Lake Como Boat Ride! 9 August 2012 - Page 2 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney & Stacy Keibler: Lake Como Boat Ride! 9 August 2012 - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney & Stacy Keibler: Lake Como Boat Ride! 9 August 2012 - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney & Stacy Keibler: Lake Como Boat Ride! 9 August 2012 - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney & Stacy Keibler: Lake Como Boat Ride! 9 August 2012 - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney & Stacy Keibler: Lake Como Boat Ride! 9 August 2012 - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney & Stacy Keibler: Lake Como Boat Ride! 9 August 2012 - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney & Stacy Keibler: Lake Como Boat Ride! 9 August 2012 - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney & Stacy Keibler: Lake Como Boat Ride! 9 August 2012

+33
laetval
watching
melbert
premiere
Cinderella
noodle
lucy
cindigirl
Missa
bellybaby
lovelylois
Dior
Lakin460
party animal - not!
Best in Category
Joanna
fluffy
bamboochacha
Duffy
playfuldeb
janieb
it's me
Katiedot
LornaDoone
theminis
The next mrs clooney
m4rose
Maggy
EEOsandy
Clooneygirl
silly girl
Henway
37 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

George Clooney & Stacy Keibler: Lake Como Boat Ride! 9 August 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney & Stacy Keibler: Lake Como Boat Ride! 9 August 2012

Post by Lakin460 Fri 10 Aug 2012, 14:06

greenie for you, sg! you have a nice weekend, too!
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney & Stacy Keibler: Lake Como Boat Ride! 9 August 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney & Stacy Keibler: Lake Como Boat Ride! 9 August 2012

Post by Dior Fri 10 Aug 2012, 14:14

Finally she is feeling comfortable and left her bra at home.
Freedom for the girls, yay!
pig
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 10 Aug 2012, 14:18

Don't feel you have to apologise here silly girl or you will be a "silly girl" .....and you're obviously not ! Can I wish you good fortune in your current personal situation.

I know I get up people's noses, but I can't help enjoying
seeing George with Stacy because she's attractive, looks happy and friendly, didn't pout at the public functions she attended with George and is much more suitably dressed in the holiday pictures, IMO.
She appears to have many long term girl friends too and that says something to me about her nature....that's all.

Regarding her past as a wrestler...that takes a lot of energy, and physical fitness, even though it's choreographed for entertainment purposes...but it doesn't make her "bad person" in my eyes.

To each her own....as long as it's legal and not hurting anyone...
is how I see it.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 10 Aug 2012, 14:39

Oh, and I forgot to mention - YAAAAAAAYYY George, for having a newsman for a guest! Intelligent conversation at last!!!! I grew up watching 60 Minutes with Mike Wallace and loved it! Chris is a chip off the ol' block. He interviewed George when he returned from the Sudan last April.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 10 Aug 2012, 14:40

Just a little info. Chris Wallace is the son of Mike Wallace of 60 minutes. Chris although he is on fox network is a registered Democrat. His wife is Lorraine Smothers, the ex wife of Dick Smothers. George brought the rights to make a movie about the Smothers Brothers Show. 6 degrees of separation here

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 10 Aug 2012, 14:51

Silly girl, please don't feel you have to apologise.

We all see different things, and only they really know, which is as it should be.

I just see GC as very happy at the moment, and they seem very compatible (as her Twitter page last August referred to in a roundabout way), which is great. And he's said he's very happy in his private life, and that he and everybody around him is 'in a good place right now'. That's all we're going to get from him about his personal life, which is fine.

We will see............

Wonder if they'll be visiting the Jolie-Pitts this weekend for their giant party.

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Fri 10 Aug 2012, 15:25

I'm with you Duffy - nobody else is wearing a hat, or glasses, but Cray Cray..........maybe she's trying to be incognito, you know, so the paps don't recognize her Cool Or maybe it just goes with the outfit, and she doesn't want to break up the set....

And yes, it's not a fedora. I guess she figured since Jenna (Channing's wife -or is it GF) can wear one, she could too..

George looks great, gotta say that!

Love the looks on his face on the second and third pics - if you look at them in the first sequence - pretty much sums up how I feel about her too... Rolling Eyes

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Fri 10 Aug 2012, 15:36

Party animal -not! : yes I agree with you. None of it matters.

But, to follow fashion and dress like in fashion magazine editorial photos makes just about anyone look ridiculous and freak. Most of those outfits suit for fetus, skeleton or circus. Laughing

Would I work for Simon Crowel ? No, never. Very Happy I know huge amount of people watch his shows but it doesn't help. No is no.

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 10 Aug 2012, 16:02

Fashionable or not, those pants remind me of that scene in the Sound of Music when Maria makes the kids clothes out of the curtains. Stacy should've left those on the rod.

And seriously with the handbag and the sunglasses. It looks overcast at least, if not dusky; certainly not sunshiney enough for shades. And they have a plate of food and a bag of drinks; they're clearly not getting off the boat, so why a bag? Look for the twitter mention from the designer of the handbag in 3,2,1....

Since she's obviously not going for X factor, she'll be free to do the Celebrity Apprentice, the cast of which is being revealed soon. Then she can be admired for her brains and not just her legs. Very Happy

Think Chris might be in for a little razzing when he gets back to Fox, considering how the big guns over there feel about George?
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 10 Aug 2012, 16:04

Just because something is in fashion doesnt mean you have to wear it. You are supposed to dress in styles that flatter your figure and bring out your best assets. The top makes her look flat chested and shows off side boob. The pants make her legs looks way to long and the wideness of the bottoms make her look like she has no shape and a flat ass. If a stylist put this look together then they need to be fired. JMO.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Fri 10 Aug 2012, 16:08

The next mrs clooney wrote:Just because something is in fashion doesnt mean you have to wear it. You are supposed to dress in styles that flatter your figure and bring out your best assets. The top makes her look flat chested and shows off side boob. The pants make her legs looks way to long and the wideness of the bottoms make her look like she has no shape and a flat ass. If a stylist put this look together then they need to be fired. JMO.

Speaking of "side boob" I think that picture of George helping her onto the boat answers one of our questions about Stacy's "natural" beauty.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 10 Aug 2012, 16:09

A few people have mentioned that it's possible a stylist literally put entire outfits together for her, down to the jewelry and shoes, and that's why we've seen a couple of sets of photos where she's wearing identical outfits. That's possible, and it also may explain why she is never dressed appropriately for the boat. Any one of us knows you shouldn't wear four inch heels on a speedboat, but since they're the shoes that go with this outfit, she had to wear them. Now the stylist just needs to go back label each outfit "Boat" "Shopping" "Fancy Dinner" "Casual Dinner" "Dinner with Parents (No Boobies!)"
Very Happy
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 10 Aug 2012, 16:20

Thanks for the pic guys. I think Stacy is promoting the clothing line here. In Just Jared article it states her black top is Chanel Black 100% Cashmere, price goes for $199 (pre-owned). Doesn't mention the pants which IMO are a visual nightmare. They're too long and dangerous when hopping on and off boats.

Apparently from her dancing and wrestling experience she has a good sense of balance. I once tried hopping from a boat onto a dock and ended up falling in the lake. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 10 Aug 2012, 16:23

Have to agree with Missa, all of her outfits this summer look like you would see them in a catalog. Miss seeing the GF of the moment in something that looks as if it came from anyones closet not a catalog ad. Call me weird as bad taste but I actually liked this one.
George looks good love what he is wearing, he does look as if he's had a laid back summer. Maybe that's what he needed and wanted. Who knows what SK is like when no cameras are around, whatever George seems to be happy with her for now.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 10 Aug 2012, 16:32

I know I'll probably been run out of town for saying this, but I actually preferred Eli's boat attire. hidingbehindsofa Granted, the bathing suits would not have been my choice, but at least she wore shorts and t-shirts and jeans, and looked like she was on vacation, instead of using every single outing to plug some designer's latest offering. This girl never takes a minute off; it's kind of sickening. I totally get those who were like, "New boat pictures. Who cares?"

That said, I think the gossip magazines have a different definition of the phrase "loved up" than I do.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 10 Aug 2012, 16:43

Missa wrote:I know I'll probably been run out of town for saying this, but I actually preferred Eli's boat attire. hidingbehindsofa Granted, the bathing suits would not have been my choice, but at least she wore shorts and t-shirts and jeans, and looked like she was on vacation, instead of using every single outing to plug some designer's latest offering. This girl never takes a minute off; it's kind of sickening. I totally get those who were like, "New boat pictures. Who cares?"

That said, I think the gossip magazines have a different definition of the phrase "loved up" than I do.

Completely agree with you Missa, so if you are run out of town I guess I will be run out with you Very Happy
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 10 Aug 2012, 16:47

Went back thur pics and the other lady is wearing what looks like wedge sandlas, so Stacy isn't the only female in heels. as for her ass in those pants, yes the one shot from the back makes it look flat but the side pic of her nice round ass. No I'm not into SK but come on some of this is over the top IMO.
When looking at all the pics this summer I really do believe George made a deal with paps, don't invade my life by taking pics of guest on my property and I'll let you take all the dock and boarding pics , hell I'll even call you to tell when we are leaving. But I do love the way he looks in these pics, that shirt looks so expensive bet it's soft and silky to touch, yes I'd like to feel it !
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 10 Aug 2012, 17:18

playfuldeb wrote:I hope she has double sided tape holding her top to her boob or there could easily be wardrobe malfunction. Also, no tan lines. Does she sunbath topless on the front?

I'm wondering, if she's going bra-less with a cashmere top, if cashmere is as itchy as wool? If it is, then I'm sure she has some interesting moves we can't see. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Fri 10 Aug 2012, 17:22

The next mrs clooney wrote:
Missa wrote:I know I'll probably been run out of town for saying this, but I actually preferred Eli's boat attire. hidingbehindsofa Granted, the bathing suits would not have been my choice, but at least she wore shorts and t-shirts and jeans, and looked like she was on vacation, instead of using every single outing to plug some designer's latest offering. This girl never takes a minute off; it's kind of sickening. I totally get those who were like, "New boat pictures. Who cares?"

Completely agree with you Missa, so if you are run out of town I guess I will be run out with you Very Happy

We can charter a bus.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 10 Aug 2012, 17:23

cashmere is soft, soft, soft, playful. at least the one sweater I owned at one time was ..... lovely to the touch
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 10 Aug 2012, 18:03

lux wrote:"To dress badly no need to follow fashion, but it helps" Ottavio Missoni
That's very true but the fact is celebrities like Stacy pretty much have to follow the fashions regardless of whether they look good in them or not.

silly girl wrote:I am sorry Katie that some of us were down on this newest set of photos...
Look, don't be sorry for the way you feel.

It just took me by surprise to see George fans disappointed at getting new pictures of George. This is just what George does every summer: on the boat with different groups of people. It was the same last year, will be the same next year. All that changes is the weather and the girlfriend.

You know me by now, I'll never understand this obsession some fans have with his girlfriend. To me it's so obvious that she's not a big deal in his life that I'm unwilling to make her a big deal in mine. If I thought he was actually serious about her then I could understand the attention she gets. So I'm just always surprised (and a little disappointed, yes) when every time there's a story or pictures about George that the first comment and almost all the subsequent comments are about his girlfriend. Even when the story isn't about Stacy in any way.

The only advice I can give is this: Stacy will soon be over and George will move on to another girlfriend. That new girlfriend will be every bit as bad and as embarrassing as Stacy is. The sad thing is that most of the fans will have moved on and the newer fans will think they're seeing everything for the first time.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 10 Aug 2012, 18:19

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Stacy is on the scene with him precisely because of PR. IMO that's her purpose now and she's good at it. Doesn't every guy, even him, need arm candy to keep current?
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Fri 10 Aug 2012, 18:35

Maybe if George had a bigger wardrobe it would help. Look at all the attention we give him when he gets a new shirt...or shoes. At least Stacy wears different clothes to talk about.
Hopefully he'll be on a new movie set soon. Boredom is setting in.

noodle
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 10 Aug 2012, 19:00

Unfortulately we'll have to wait until 2013 for his next film Gravity. I posted a video on the Gravity thread.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Fri 10 Aug 2012, 19:13

Well... it's nice to see George out and about! Smile
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 10 Aug 2012, 19:19

I think this summer has been very different from previous ones. We have never seen so many staged photo ops in years before. Yes there would be a few photos boating and out to dinner but it wouldnt be every week and a lot of the shots we would see were paps at a distance sneaking their shots. Each week we are now seeing staged shots and you have to wonder why George feels the need to do this now?? He's always been very private and the only thing that is different appears to be Stacy so of course we are going to jump on her being the reason. Plus the catalogue ensembles make it very clear that she is dressing for the staged shots. George doesnt need this level of PR he is so far beyond it and thats what annoys me the most. Everyone accused Eli of being a famewhore but there were not this many staged photos with her in como.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by . Fri 10 Aug 2012, 19:55

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 10 Aug 2012, 19:59

Thanks again for the pictures lux. lip smack

In the next to last pic George looks like he's saying a silent prayer that Stacy's right boob doesn't fall out in front of the cameras. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by . Fri 10 Aug 2012, 20:06

She is so thin that you can clearly see the prosthesis

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Fri 10 Aug 2012, 20:45

I'm sorry, but looking at the last pics, maybe I'm too old school, but I think it's just rude to sit there with dark glasses on when nobody else is wearing them, and clearly, there isn't a need for them.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Fri 10 Aug 2012, 21:24

You can order those paisley bell bottoms here. They're silk. $348 When we take our boat out I always wear silk and cashmere - doesn't everyone? Actually, it's shorts, t-shirt, and deck shoes, and I require no assistance boarding, whereas in bell bottoms and wedge sandals, it apparently requires the help of two men.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 10 Aug 2012, 21:56

Love your ironic wit, sandy. Still giggling

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Fri 10 Aug 2012, 22:02

Thanks again EEOsandy, I don't think there is a day when I need this kind of pants.

If I was with GC I would wear another kind of pyjamas at least Very Happy

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Fri 10 Aug 2012, 22:43

lux wrote:She is so thin that you can clearly see the prosthesis

Yep, those are fake boobies. No real ones are that perfectly circular. Heck, mine aren't even the same size!

premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Sat 11 Aug 2012, 00:39

To me, in that second picture, he looks to me like he is thinking " what a stupid pair of shoes to wear on a boat". IMHO..... Evil or Very Mad
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 11 Aug 2012, 02:43

George looks mahvalus!!!!!! Simply mahvalus!!!! Gio too!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Sat 11 Aug 2012, 03:17

Lakin460 wrote:
Katiedot wrote:Palazzo pants (which is what she's wearing) came into fashion last summer and are set to stay for a while. Lord knows why because most women I know don't look good in them as you have to be really tall and slim to carry them off. I can only assume that fashion editors hate us.

The 70s style bold prints have been around a few years now so Stacy's on trend here.

I don't know if the style network really understands style, but they're currently running a segment between programmes showing how to carry off bold print trousers and Stacy's done exactly as their stylist suggests: keep the rest of what you're wearing in a single shade, non-patterned tone.

According to Vogue, this year's spring/summer trends are: head to toe non-matching patterns, iridescence, aquatic prints, bra-tops, candy colour pastels, flat platforms, japan, leather, magenta, layering, pyjamas (in public), snakesin jeans, the 20s, animal prints, bold fruit and vegetable prints and cars (as prints). So lots and lots of prints. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Glad you posted this, Katie, because I was going to say something similar. Stacy is on point as far as the current trends. As a librarian in an all female prison, we get all the latest fashion magazines - Marie Claire, Lucky, Glamour, W, Vanity Fair, etc., etc. and I've made mental notes as I've seen what Stacy is wearing and what's being shoved down our throats as current and fashionable. It appears she's paying attention. The floral pants she wore in NYC with Torrie - a HUGE trend. So 'nuff about Stacy. Just wanted to 'balance' the viewpoints a bit. And frankly, I think she looks lovely; slender, willowy. I wish I had her body!

Glad to see George again. Was wanting some fresh pics, so thanks lux and Katie for posting them. I just adore how he's such a gentleman, doing menial tasks like carrying the food back to the villa from the boat. He's not above serving others. How charming!

I guess we will have to agree to disagree on this one. Style should be effortless, not so forced. She is doing herself a huge disservice. Her visa from the Bank of Clooney will eventually expire and she wont be able to afford any of this. She looks great in jeans. She should go for more of a girl next door look. Women would find her more relatable.

Lakin - I dont want to get in trouble for going off topic, but I want to tell you I think it is amazing that you are a librarian in female prison. I cant imagine what you see on a daily basis. I have to admit I used to think every inmate was guilty and that prisoners shouldn't have any rights...until I heard a story on NPR a few years ago about Don Cronk (an inmate in San Quentin) who has since been released on parole. Inmates really have so few allies willing to assist them. I am sure they are lucky to have you.

Last edited by Clooneygirl on Sat 11 Aug 2012, 03:27; edited 1 time in total
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Sat 11 Aug 2012, 03:26

lux wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I hope that is not alcohol he is drinking while driving the boat!? If it is, he is an effin moron.

Missa - I agree with your comments about EC's attire. Hell, if I had her booty, I would be sashaying back and forth on the sidewalks of Lake Como in my thong bikini!
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sat 11 Aug 2012, 03:38

Ah, thanks for the kudos, Clooneygirl! It's a mixed bag with inmates. Some deserve empathy and support; most are manipulative and treacherous individuals. And I've heard stories that would curl your hair, your toes and pucker your assh^le! But that's for another thread.....
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Sat 11 Aug 2012, 03:53

Lakin460 wrote:Ah, thanks for the kudos, Clooneygirl! It's a mixed bag with inmates. Some deserve empathy and support; most are manipulative and treacherous individuals. And I've heard stories that would curl your hair, your toes and pucker your assh^le! But that's for another thread.....

I can only imagine. When I lived in NYC, my roommate was a psychiatric social worker at Bellevue Hospital. I am still scarred from some of the stories she told me.

Is there a book thread on here? I couldn't find anything. As the resident librarian of COH, I am sure you have great suggestions for summer reading!

Last edited by Clooneygirl on Sat 11 Aug 2012, 03:54; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sp)
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sat 11 Aug 2012, 04:06

Clooneygirl, is that a Ryan Gosling avatar, eh??????? Are we moonlighting?
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Sat 11 Aug 2012, 04:19

Lakin460 wrote:Clooneygirl, is that a Ryan Gosling avatar, eh??????? Are we moonlighting?

Well, I was waiting for Stan to release the statement but I will just tell you...George and I are on a little break. We, however, remain the best of friends. Our main focus is the care and well being of Einstein. Please respect our privacy during this difficult time. super cool
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 11 Aug 2012, 07:02

what?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sat 11 Aug 2012, 07:24

Clooneygirl wrote:
Lakin460 wrote:Clooneygirl, is that a Ryan Gosling avatar, eh??????? Are we moonlighting?

Well, I was waiting for Stan to release the statement but I will just tell you...George and I are on a little break. We, however, remain the best of friends. Our main focus is the care and well being of Einstein. Please respect our privacy during this difficult time. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Well you KNOW the tabloids are going to run wild with thiis story.. Just so you're prepared to deal with the fallout....
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 11 Aug 2012, 09:04

Must admit George and I are also on a break.

At least until after the new Bourne film comes out then I will consider taking him back.

Actually, I'll take him back after the new Bond film at the end of the year.

Maybe G and I can get back together over New Year's in Cabo?
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sat 11 Aug 2012, 09:12

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sat 11 Aug 2012, 10:01

How does he get away with the babyblue?
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 11 Aug 2012, 10:44

What lovely photos. Thanks, Laetval. They all look very happy. Have a feeling GTC is going along with the paps now, providing they keep away from the garden shots (for which there is a court order). He knows he can't stop them, and it's all part of the business.

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Sat 11 Aug 2012, 11:03

laetval wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

....sure .. sure ... Eli saw you sure George, but ....

"The usual shit, the same script ...
.. and now, the truth, I do not care anymore ..... "

Hold onto your giant wrestler .... just to continue to be ridiculous for a while .... Laughing Laughing super cool super cool
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 11 Aug 2012, 12:11

The cashmere thingy has a built-in bra. Clever (pix 1,2,3)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next