George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como - Page 2 EmptyToday at 14:00 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como - Page 2 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como

+42
Dior
socimar
Stellita
blubelle
pandabear
theminis
LornaDoone
fava
EEOsandy
Missa
MM
Atalante
Clooneygirl
Duffy
bellybaby
playfuldeb
laetval
fluffy
phys major
premiere
cindigirl
lovelylois
it's me
watching
barla
Katiedot
Doug Ross
Henway
lelacorb
Barbara Garabedian
janieb
bamboochacha
melbert
Joanna
davidarochelle
party animal - not!
Cinderella
Aly
annemarie
The next mrs clooney
Lakin460
silly girl
46 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como

Post by phys major Mon 16 Jul 2012, 15:50

Shocked

Last edited by phys major on Tue 17 Jul 2012, 14:41; edited 1 time in total
phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como

Post by davidarochelle Mon 16 Jul 2012, 16:13

The couple sitting next to G's parents do not resemble SK's parents. Also saw another hunk walking next to G. What's his name? Yum-Yum.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 16 Jul 2012, 16:17

phys major wrote:where is the picture of her and Geroge and her parents at the foot ball game?

here's the thread phys major:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 16 Jul 2012, 16:19

Joanna wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Stacy's parents are in front!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Mon 16 Jul 2012, 16:19

davidarochelle wrote:The couple sitting next to G's parents do not resemble SK's parents. Also saw another hunk walking next to G. What's his name? Yum-Yum.

Davida, you're wrong!!! They are clearly the SK's parents...two considerations, apart from the meaning that each of us wants to attribute to this fact (ie the presence of parents of GC and his GF, togheter, in the same place .. the first time publicly that happens, I think ..): how this will be interpreted by gossip sites and if will be advertised (for example, popsugar omits "voluntarily", IMO, to refer to the presence of parents of SK .....) Very Happy Very Happy
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 16 Jul 2012, 16:21

This is hilarious! lol! lol! lol!
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Mon 16 Jul 2012, 16:23

barla wrote:
davidarochelle wrote:The couple sitting next to G's parents do not resemble SK's parents. Also saw another hunk walking next to G. What's his name? Yum-Yum.

Davida, you're wrong!!! They are clearly the SK's parents...two considerations, apart from the meaning that each of us wants to attribute to this fact (ie the presence of parents of GC and his GF, togheter, in the same place .. the first time publicly that happens, I think ..): how this will be interpreted by gossip sites and if will be advertised (for example, popsugar omits "voluntarily", IMO, to refer to the presence of parents of SK .....) Very Happy Very Happy

Shocked

Last edited by phys major on Tue 17 Jul 2012, 14:42; edited 1 time in total
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 16 Jul 2012, 16:53

Joke Alert....

Loud hailer

Seconds Out !

Round Four !

Lightsabre fight
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 16 Jul 2012, 16:58

If that is Stacy's mother then it looks like she gained a LOT of weight, unless it just looks that way because of the dress. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Mon 16 Jul 2012, 17:01

Can someone compare these pics to the Baseball game they attended when Gee had his arm in that sling??? Her dad was certainly there, mother...not sure. Who will be my Watson??!!!
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Mon 16 Jul 2012, 17:05

...other pics...thanks to les frenchies fans de GC....
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 16 Jul 2012, 17:07

Just googled "Stacey Keibler parents." You know I cannot transfer the pic to COH. IMHO the 2 ladies do not look alike. However I have taken pics that people say do not look like me AT ALL, so that could be why I was mistaken.

However stories of the 2 sets of parents together with G&SK is "jucier" than SK wearing a "wedding ring." Guess Jenna good be the bridesmaid? Too bad Brad Pitt wasn't there too, as G's future "best man." LOL
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 16 Jul 2012, 17:15

Thanks barla there are some good pictures there... but I cant download them to my Mac...grrrrrrr

Why do some captions keep mentioning Jennifer Aniston
& Justin Theroux ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 16 Jul 2012, 17:15

This is the only photo I could find. If you have others, Davida, send me the link and I'll post them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 16 Jul 2012, 17:23

Lakin460,
Thanks for coming to my rescue. That was the pic that I was referring to. I know that I definitely have taken pics that do not resemble me at all. Wish I looked in real life like I sometime on on film. Good lighting helps too. So COH, what do you think? Those pics are a little over a year old.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 16 Jul 2012, 17:24

Here's the two pics together to give you a better look.

The next mrs clooney wrote:
phys major wrote:Could you please post the pictures of SKs parents because the couple in the pictures are not hers! And George ALWAYS has his parents and GF together..

Here's a picture I found of her parents:

here's the latest pic for comparison.

The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 16 Jul 2012, 17:25

I think it's her parents in the group shot - looks like her mom gained significant weight and let her hair grow.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 16 Jul 2012, 17:26

Personally, I don't think it looks like her parents... but, Davida, I know what you mean about someone taking a picture and it doesn't look anything like the person in the photograph... Even though, I'm inclined to agree with some who say these people are not Stacy parents... JMHO I dunno
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Mon 16 Jul 2012, 17:46

barla wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
...other pics...thanks to les frenchies fans de GC....

laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Mon 16 Jul 2012, 17:48

Yes your all correct its not Stacy's parents! That is the Plumber and Chamber Maid going to dinner with all of them. Rolling Eyes

Besides Stacy's parents would not go along with any type of fake relationship(WWE wedding) and why else would Gio be trying to block this couple(Stacy's parents)? I think Stacy is in a hurry to get a full summer out of Italy for it may be her last, if she still want's babies.

Want to add be for I get beat up when I say Fake relationship it is because we all know this will not end in a wedding, babies or Stacy in her 70's.

Last edited by Henway on Mon 16 Jul 2012, 17:56; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add comment)

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 16 Jul 2012, 17:53

Wow, Nick looks great in that suit and tie! George looks...
WOW!!! Shocked
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 16 Jul 2012, 17:54

I think those are her parents mom's gained some weight. They all look like they are having a good time.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 16 Jul 2012, 17:57

It was reported by one of the news agencies that sold the pictures that they were Stacy's parents.

I find it hard to compare shots taken at different angles with different light and different clothes but they look pretty similar. I'm not sure why it's so inconceivable that her parents would be there. George is a generous host and invites everyone; why not his girlfriend's parents?

Here are the pictures from Barla's link:

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Mon 16 Jul 2012, 18:00

Katiedot wrote:It was reported by one of the news agencies that sold the pictures that they were Stacy's parents.

I find it hard to compare shots taken at different angles with different light and different clothes but they look pretty similar.

I've already posted them!
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 16 Jul 2012, 18:01

Thanks Katie, for posting the pics. They didn't show up on laetval post for some reason.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 16 Jul 2012, 18:01

Thanks laetval for posting all the photos.....and Katie...even bigger ones !

Looks like Nina is saying to Stacy......"Have we got to go back
that way on the water....after food" ?? !

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 16 Jul 2012, 18:07

That is definitely Stacy's parents - I recall some pictures of them in Cabo. Only thing is longer hair, a flowy thing instead of a jacket. She has a strong resemblance to her dad, both facially and height-wise.

So.....let's say the relationship is pretty solid (a la Lainey)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 16 Jul 2012, 18:10

Joanna wrote:Looks like Nina is saying to Stacy......"Have we got to go back
that way on the water....after food" ?? !

Nina looks way too thin and looks to be unsteady on her feet. I don't think it's healthy to be that thin at her age.

Last edited by cindigirl on Mon 16 Jul 2012, 18:54; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : thought it may be unkind. sorry)
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 16 Jul 2012, 18:11

"Want to add be for I get beat up when I say Fake relationship it is because we all know this will not end in a wedding, babies or Stacy in her 70's.".... henway

Is that what really defines a fake relationship... with a capital F ?

Many relationships don't end up that way.... but they are still very real & fulfilling...in my experience.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 16 Jul 2012, 18:14

Love George in that white suit! Yahooooo
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Mon 16 Jul 2012, 18:14

Katiedot wrote:It was reported by one of the news agencies that sold the pictures that they were Stacy's parents.

I find it hard to compare shots taken at different angles with different light and different clothes but they look pretty similar. I'm not sure why it's so inconceivable that her parents would be there. George is a generous host and invites everyone; why not his girlfriend's parents?

I don't think it is inconceivable I just didn't think it looked like her parents and then it drives me nuts when some say oh yes now we know she is the one!!! Her parents are there so what, so were Es....
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Mon 16 Jul 2012, 18:15

party animal - not! wrote:That is definitely Stacy's parents - I recall some pictures of them in Cabo. Only thing is longer hair, a flowy thing instead of a jacket. She has a strong resemblance to her dad, both facially and height-wise.

So.....let's say the relationship is pretty solid (a la Lainey)
Yea Lainey is the one that has all the inside scoop!!!! please!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Mon 16 Jul 2012, 18:20

These 2 people could be anybody - aunt/uncle, friends of the elder Clooneys, etc. The last people I'll believe will be magazine writers. I'm sure if it's her parents Stacy will tweet it!
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Mon 16 Jul 2012, 18:25

I didn't call anyone names but the people who do...are able to keep there posts....Why don't you play fair?????? Katie???

Last edited by phys major on Mon 16 Jul 2012, 18:36; edited 3 times in total
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 16 Jul 2012, 18:26

laetval wrote:I've already posted them!
I'm sorry! For some reason, they didn't show up at all for me. I think I'm on a very slow connection so they just didn't load as I was reading.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 16 Jul 2012, 18:28

I have high speed internet here and they still haven't loaded on laetval's post.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Mon 16 Jul 2012, 18:44

Joanna wrote:"Want to add be for I get beat up when I say Fake relationship it is because we all know this will not end in a wedding, babies or Stacy in her 70's.".... henway

Is that what really defines a fake relationship... with a capital F ?

Many relationships don't end up that way.... but they are still very real & fulfilling...in my experience.

Oh Joanna, Joanna, Joanna do you really want to go there with me? I have many definitions for fake, just trying to keep it simple. I was referring to George and Stacy's relationship not other's. Did I say they did not have sex, spend time together, no I did not from what I see they are having a good time, and Stacy goes with the flow? Will the life style George lives change Stacy's mind in not wanting kids or a ring? When George drops down on one knee or Stacy is changing a Clooney dipper I will take back my fake. Till then that same smile of hers will continue to look fake to me!

Last edited by Henway on Mon 16 Jul 2012, 18:47; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : was in a hurry fixed errors and Capital happy)

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Mon 16 Jul 2012, 18:49

Laetval they worked for me, so must be a glich somewhere.

Last edited by Henway on Mon 16 Jul 2012, 19:00; edited 1 time in total

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 16 Jul 2012, 18:52

phys major wrote:I didn't call anyone names but the people who do...are able to keep there posts....Why don't you play fair?????? Katie???
When you write about people in George's life who aren't famous then I would hope you had the common decency to write politely about them and if you can't think of something kind, keep your thoughts to yourself. What you said about Stacy's mother was just plain rude, unnecessary and irrelevant.

For George and Stacy, they're public figures and can expect criticism.

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 16 Jul 2012, 19:00

By the way, Davida, the guy with GTC walking into Villa d'Este is the Maitre d'

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Mon 16 Jul 2012, 19:02

Katiedot wrote:
phys major wrote:I didn't call anyone names but the people who do...are able to keep there posts....Why don't you play fair?????? Katie???
When you write about people in George's life who aren't famous then I would hope you had the common decency to write politely about them and if you can't think of something kind, keep your thoughts to yourself. What you said about Stacy's mother was just plain rude, unnecessary and irrelevant.

For George and Stacy, they're public figures and can expect criticism.

I did write politely but how will anyone be able to defend me you deleted it!!!!!! If you can't play fair and treat everyone the same I will stop posting!!!!!!!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 16 Jul 2012, 19:04

henway we're obviously on a different waveband.
When you mentioned a Fake relationship I failed to understand that you were talking about a fake smile. OK ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 16 Jul 2012, 19:17

Party Animal,
Thanks for the info. Always enjoy looking at men who have worked to stay in great shape.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 16 Jul 2012, 20:03

Notice how on the daily mail pictures they have not noticed the presence of the paps and there is no contact between stacy and George however on the Frenchies pictures it is obvious they have all become aware of the paps being there and low and behold Stacy puts her arm around George. It really is becoming a joke at this point.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Mon 16 Jul 2012, 20:04

From Lainey gossip today
Passing the torch at Villa Clooney
July 16, 2012
Posted at 11:37 AM

Posted by Lainey
George Clooney is a two-time PEOPLE Sexiest Man Alive. I don’t see how Channing Tatum isn’t the slamdunk obvious choice this year. To me? On personal preference? No. But PEOPLE’s SMA is not about personal preference. It’s popularity and publicity and politics and “strategery” and on all that criteria, there’s really no other candidate in 2012. As you know, every November I dedicate a long feature handicapping the contenders. This time I’m not even sure I need to bother. Professionally and personally, Tatum has this locked up. Also, unlike Ryan Gosling, he would never turn it down.

So here’s Tatum on holiday with his wife Jenna Dewan in Lake Como, spending time with Clooney and Stacy Keibler. The connection is actually the women - Dewan and Keibler have been tight for a while. So Stacy gets to invite her friends to Como too? Como is “ours” then too, is it? Just like the house in Hollywood is “ours”? - click here to revisit that reference. Big ups Keibler. You exceeded all our expectations.

As for how Tatum and Clooney are getting on - Clooney is never not gracious, and he’s never not inclusive. He also has a solid crew of regulars he rolls around with. And a great relationship with Steven Soderbergh who is now work bffs with Tatum. Channing + George -- a new power couple in the making!

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 16 Jul 2012, 20:16

IMO I think it would be a splendid idea for Stacy to stay in Georges's life.

Because as he gets older and his parents get older, they all will have a young, cheerful, very fit person to be around them in their declining years.

There's nothing better than having a happy, smiling, attractive person around one as one gets older....it's like a breath of fresh air.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 16 Jul 2012, 20:22

I should have remembered that G worked with Soderbergh, and now Tatum's partnership has made the latter a ton of money and prestige. "MM" made more than $75 million so far, and cost only a few million to make. That makes Tatum Hollywood's Golden Boy. Wonder if he's consulting with G on his next project. G admires dancers; so do I.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 16 Jul 2012, 20:26

Davida, his name is Channing. Tatum is his last name.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 16 Jul 2012, 20:29

Joanna I never know if you are joking...Wink

While it is nice for older people to be around young people...SK looks like NC's granddaughter. I am the youngest in my family, my mother had me when she was older....it was very hard to see my parents get old...I am younger than GC but my parents are older than his aunts...both of them have died which makes me feel kind of sensitive to older people....

Also my uncle married a woman 20 years younger than him and while in the beginning they were very compatable as he got older it was apparent she was his caretaker. My aunt was a very vibrant woman who was hindered with an older husband. It was very hard on her when he died.

These reasons are probably why I have a hard time with such hugh age discrepancies in marriage and being older having children. I try hard not to make this about me (which it isn't---I don't want to be annoying)---these are just my feelings....

Last edited by silly girl on Mon 16 Jul 2012, 20:32; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change wording, addition)

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Mon 16 Jul 2012, 20:35

If SK was in any other type of dress I'd have been nervous about this looking like a wedding setup Shocked
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next