George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como - Page 6 EmptyToday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como - Page 6 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como - Page 6 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como - Page 6 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como - Page 6 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como - Page 6 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como - Page 6 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como - Page 6 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como - Page 6 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como

+42
Dior
socimar
Stellita
blubelle
pandabear
theminis
LornaDoone
fava
EEOsandy
Missa
MM
Atalante
Clooneygirl
Duffy
bellybaby
playfuldeb
laetval
fluffy
phys major
premiere
cindigirl
lovelylois
it's me
watching
barla
Katiedot
Doug Ross
Henway
lelacorb
Barbara Garabedian
janieb
bamboochacha
melbert
Joanna
davidarochelle
party animal - not!
Cinderella
Aly
annemarie
The next mrs clooney
Lakin460
silly girl
46 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como - Page 6 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como

Post by lelacorb Mon 23 Jul 2012, 12:06

Katiedot wrote:My theory is that the pictures were bought exclusively by a publication so weren't publicly available before.

Katie Ramey Pix has a lot of photos for each output George (50/60) but if you are not registered can not see them, I tried to register but I have not finished because I think it paid. These photos are from a link that will buy Danish.
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como - Page 6 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como

Post by fluffy Mon 23 Jul 2012, 12:47

Lela, can't see your link, can you or anyone else "describe" what was in it for me please? Don't want anyone to cross the line here!!!! Can you set the scene for us on the "kiss" pic please??? I've no idea of where, who was there or when!!! many thanks girlies!! flower
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 23 Jul 2012, 13:16

Hi Fluffy,
It is a rehash of the Star Mag article about the meeting of the parents:

Google translation:

Now it's serious: Clooney meets-laws
See the pictures: Stacy Kieblers family meetings Clooney clan at Lake Como

Evidence suggests that the time incarnated as a bachelor is running out for George Clooney. In each case, the relationship with his girlfriend, Stacy Kiebler getting pretty serious.

The other was George and Stacy left their respective parents in the tournament on Lake Como in Italy:

- It was where George and Stacy fell in love with each other and therefore it was important to them that the families met there, says a source ShowbizSpy.com.

After a shared lunch, and then cruise on the lake, families broke up and went up for good, but it's probably not the last time that Clooney and Kiebler clan meet each other:

- She is the first of George's girlfriends for a very long time as his family wants to spend time with. George's mother, Nina, presses him to be married to Stacy and family, says the source, who calls the meeting at Lake Como for 'final step before the couple marries. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 23 Jul 2012, 13:25

I understand she packed numerous pieces of clothing for the vacation and she has packed outfits for her summer as official lady of the villa but why is she overdressed in the new shots? Everyone else is in jeans or shorts and she is in a Grace Kelly wannabe dress. She is made up to the nines yet it loks like neither her mother or Nina is wearing any makeup (and if they are it is very low key). Did she not recognise that she was the odd one out when they all came together in the foyer at the villa before heading out??

Or is there a perceived expectation on her behalf to try to look, dress and act like the perfect consort for the movie star at all times whilst in Italy where he is beloved by the locals. I mean, she was happy to be hanging out in shorts and cutoffs in Mexico bu this vacation, she seems to have gone overboard with the tone of her day outfits when with George and what she seems to want to express through her choices when she clearly knows she is going to be papped.

I get the press is always watching and she may want to appear pap ready at all times but isn't she the one who talks about beauty coming from within and it is all about comfort in your own skin? Because she doesn't seem overly comfortable to me or we would be seeing her in more active / sportswear like she normally wears. It looks like she is playing dress up with a permi-grin painted on her face as if it is a role she is playing - not a girl really enjoying her vacation and secure enough to be herself around the people she loves and who love her in return.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 23 Jul 2012, 14:26

Even though most of her outfits are nice, what is considered dressy casual, she does seem too dressed up in all the summer Como pics. She must like dressing up(like a Barbie doll), but it's her choice and if she looked like all the other guest, people would probably have something to say about her choices. IMO it's too matchy, lipstick,shoes,handbags, can you imagine the luggage to bring all those outfits to Como?
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 23 Jul 2012, 15:19

Maybe some of her clothes were bought there ? That's half the fun of holidays IMO !

Modern fabrics roll up easily for packing these days and
don't take up much room in luggage.

Last edited by Joanna on Mon 23 Jul 2012, 15:54; edited 1 time in total
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 23 Jul 2012, 15:22

Joanna wrote:Maybe some of her clothes were bought there ? That's ahlf the fun of holidays IMO !

Modern fabrics roll up easily for packing these days and
don't take up much room in luggage.

Not only that, but I think it can be safely assumed she's done some shopping since she's arrived there. I know I would!
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 23 Jul 2012, 15:27

Thanks lela for your latest pics. That's so sweet how George helps his mother onto the boat. He sure loves his mum.

When people get older sometimes they lose their sense of balance and that seems to be the case with Nina. Plus the fact that she's so thin and frail.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Mon 23 Jul 2012, 15:36

Looking at Nina getting off the boat, I love the way she's dressed - so much younger and hipper than SK!
In watching SK on the Chew clip, it seems to me like she's trying to act/be more mature - her clothes are very conservative, when she's being interviewed, her answers are very toned down and proper, etc. IMO, she's trying to leave behind the wrestler image and become this leading "lady" type, and possibly more suitable as a wife for G. (Just a note: on the Chew, when they showed a clip of her on DWTS - where she did a "presenting" type move - she made a very surprised (?) expression, like she couldn't believe it herself). Unfortunately for her, her claim to fame will always be showing off her goodies in a fight ring, and people will always love to come back to that...

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Mon 23 Jul 2012, 16:30

Thanks Silly girl, so what about the footage that was pulled then? Were they actually locked lips?!! or just the bear hug, get off me type greeting??!!!! I can't see Georgie letting his guard down? Anyone?? Question
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 23 Jul 2012, 17:12

fluffy, the angle of the shot of their embrace made it difficult to tell if he actually kissed her, altho it certainly looked like a peck on the cheek. But there's a pic on here somewhere angled from behind George and it shows them in an embrace only, George almost turned away from her, and with Stacy obviously showing more enthusiasm in the hug than George. I think it's the same pic from two different views and therefore am thinking he didn't actually kiss her. But others may have a different take on it or see something I'm missing.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by tzizz Mon 23 Jul 2012, 17:16

I saw pics before they were pulled and he is definitely kissing her on the cheek (his hands in his pockets, as I recall). Won't they all be released tomorrow? (the 25th?)

tzizz
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Mon 23 Jul 2012, 17:23

bellybaby wrote:Looking at Nina getting off the boat, I love the way she's dressed - so much younger and hipper than SK!
In watching SK on the Chew clip, it seems to me like she's trying to act/be more mature - her clothes are very conservative, when she's being interviewed, her answers are very toned down and proper, etc. IMO, she's trying to leave behind the wrestler image and become this leading "lady" type, and possibly more suitable as a wife for G. (Just a note: on the Chew, when they showed a clip of her on DWTS - where she did a "presenting" type move - she made a very surprised (?) expression, like she couldn't believe it herself). Unfortunately for her, her claim to fame will always be showing off her goodies in a fight ring, and people will always love to come back to that...

Probably she saw "Pretty Woman" and thought it was a documentary?

Concerning her makeover, dressing up as a leading lady is simply ridiculous.
What else does she have in the pipe to become a leading lady than banging George Clooney?
She can't be that delusional.

Last edited by Dior on Mon 23 Jul 2012, 17:26; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : blondes cannot type, I'm living proof)
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 23 Jul 2012, 17:47

party animal - not! wrote:But does that also explain the story being pulled by Entertainment Tonight too?
No idea to be honest. The issue of usage rights is too complicated for me to figure out. I wouldn't think that ET would use images they'd pulled from the web without rights or would only negotiate broadcast rights and not online usage, but really, who knows?

It could also be that they had what they thought was a better story so they pulled the rather 'blah' George's parents meet Stacy's parents to make space for what they thought was more interesting to their viewers.

It's not the first time this has happened if I remember rightly.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 23 Jul 2012, 20:00

You continue to talk about the kiss between George and Stacy but I only kiss I remember is that of the Golden Globes and sorry my dear friend (even before my husband) would be more affectionate.
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 23 Jul 2012, 20:22

When he leaned over Stacy at the GG that wasn't a kiss but a smooch. But understandably he was excited to get on stage and accept his award. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 23 Jul 2012, 20:35

cindigirl wrote:When he leaned over Stacy at the GG that wasn't a kiss but a smooch. But understandably he was excited to get on stage and accept his award. LOL

Cindy, but if you really love someone, you want to share success her! George gave the impression to forget about her (I swear, if my love had behaved well, I turned on his heels, and I would have gone!) .... But I am a passionate person!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 23 Jul 2012, 20:47

Well lela, that proves at the moment receiving the award was more important than kissing her.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 23 Jul 2012, 20:50

cindigirl wrote:Well lela, that proves at the moment receiving the award was more important than kissing her.

But Cindy is sad that, like George can be happy? I do not understand!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 23 Jul 2012, 20:56

cindigirl wrote:When he leaned over Stacy at the GG that wasn't a kiss but a smooch. But understandably he was excited to get on stage and accept his award. LOL

The kiss was an after thought which I think shows how George may view her.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 23 Jul 2012, 21:15

The next mrs clooney wrote:

The kiss was an after thought which I think shows how George may view her.

Exactly. Kind of funny when you think back to his Oscar win for Syriana. The second his name was announced he was up and hugging (and I think kissing on the cheek) William Hurt, who was in Syriana but nominated against George for another movie. With a co-worker, he knew exactly where the guy was sitting and thought to go see him before heading up for his award. With a girlfriend, he's like, "Oh right. You're here. Peck." With what we know of George's priorities, this is not surprising.

Okay, I just watched the video from the Golden Globes. Look how far the left he leans to avoid kissing her on the lips. He's already stretching across the chair, when she looks up for her kiss and he feints to the left. That was fairly deliberate. And really no more passionate than the peck on the cheek he give William Hurt. Compare and contrast:

Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 23 Jul 2012, 21:29

Nice comparison vids Missa, he's seemed more concerned with pushing his chair in than wanting to his her. By the way did anyone else notice Channing Tatum cheering for him as he made is way to the stage??
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 23 Jul 2012, 22:46

Well now, what I found fascinating about the Globes was:

a) he was just enjoying it as an event - bit nervous about dingbats from Gervais tho
b) I thought he was really sweet with SK, bearing in mind she wasn't the girlfriend at the time of filming and
c) he wanted her up on the stage in the Press Room - never before seen that with any other couple, only with co-stars. Has anybody else?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 23 Jul 2012, 23:01

party animal - not! wrote:Well now, what I found fascinating about the Globes was:

a) he was just enjoying it as an event - bit nervous about dingbats from Gervais tho
b) I thought he was really sweet with SK, bearing in mind she wasn't the girlfriend at the time of filming and
c) he wanted her up on the stage in the Press Room - never before seen that with any other couple, only with co-stars. Has anybody else?

a) I don't understand this. How else would he enjoy it other than as an event? And how does that affect how he interacts with his date?

b) I don't understand this either. So if Eli had been in attendance with Steve-O somewhere in the crowd, he should have gone over and planted a big wet kiss on the lips, because she was the girlfriend during the filming of? Shouldn't he be expressing the affection he feels for the current girlfriend?

c) Nope, I haven't seen any actual couples on the stage in the press room together. Only co-stars in a show. I agree with you there. What's telling to me about that is that in the moment, when he was acting on adrenaline and instinct, he pecked her on the cheek and walked away. When he had a minute to think about the press and what they were going to write the next day, he dragged her onstage (when she wasn't sitting in the back on her phone, looking terribly bored. Remember those pictures?). You're right, only co-stars get to go on stage. Very Happy
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 23 Jul 2012, 23:04

party animal - not! wrote:Well now, what I found fascinating about the Globes was:

I don't call sitting with your back to someone being sweet to them. Notice how he is turned away from her when seated and puts his back to her when he wins and gets up. Maybe I have a different definition of sweet. Also how do we know that he wanted her on stage in the press room? No one knows the circumstances that occurred to have that happen.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 23 Jul 2012, 23:12

And also Stacy was standing clapping him as he went up on stage....
Is that another first from a lady friend ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 23 Jul 2012, 23:13

deadthread
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 23 Jul 2012, 23:25

Maggy wrote: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yea, maybe it's time to move on,what say girls......[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Tue 24 Jul 2012, 00:36

Joanna wrote:And also Stacy was standing clapping him as he went up on stage....
Is that another first from a lady friend ?

i think winning the GG with a GF with him is a first !
Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 24 Jul 2012, 01:56

Without over analysing the GG kiss, I just see a guy who wins, leans over and kisses the gal with him, simple as that. Dont care whether its a kiss on the lips/cheek, he acknowleged her which is important and it didn't look an afterthought to me. I thought the photos in the press room were genuine moments of delight, captured, just because acting is in their blood doesn't mean they are always performing!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 24 Jul 2012, 02:12

Yep!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Tue 24 Jul 2012, 05:05

sorry, I responded at page 5 not seeing that there was a page 6. dur . . .
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbara Garabedian Tue 24 Jul 2012, 08:11

george looks like he is having a lot of fun with mom & pop and parents day. they both look happy and enjoying a family day. I love to see george with his family. He seems to be glowing and like a family man. He enjoys he parents to be around him and I like to see George a happy man. bg

Barbara Garabedian
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Tue 24 Jul 2012, 09:34

Barbara Garabedian wrote:george looks like he is having a lot of fun with mom & pop and parents day. they both look happy and enjoying a family day. I love to see george with his family. He seems to be glowing and like a family man. He enjoys he parents to be around him and I like to see George a happy man. bg

It seemed rather silly IMO to involve the parents of GC and SK in this party game ... with a red carpet at Villa d'este!!!!! (44 gatti in fila per 3 col resto di 2...marciavano compatti, in fila per 3 col resto di 2...44 cats in a row for 3 with a remainder of 2, marching in line for compact 3 with the rest of 2 ...it's a famous italian rhyme..) Very embarrassing and stupid, George! Do not I tell you what I told my friend Manu, while sitting near the table of the famous dinner photo session (in fact, most European and American gossip sites, except for a few Danish, I think, have not publicized it).... Loud hailer Loud hailer type "photographer on the beach with the monkey on the back" ....
Parents of GC I have not seemed so excited, just .... resigned to yet another advertising needs of their child. But why, I wonder? He has nothing to be promoted at this time if not a possible SK career .. This will be his future pass at the end of the contract or true love? So far there were no rumors of an alleged denials to a possible marriage between the two (you remember,this kind of things was once the inevitable prelude to breaking ...) ...
What is the new Obama policy that requires the games of close couple until the fateful day in late August? Must round up followers here in Europe (wasted effort, I'll tell you in advance, George, ...hard times here...).
Whatever it is, at this moment ... George, stop and think, please ....

Whatever, I'm agree with Maggy: deadthread
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 24 Jul 2012, 12:56

I believe that GENUINE fans of George Clooney are happy to see
pictures of him... at any time... doing whatever....End of.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Tue 24 Jul 2012, 15:52

Joanna wrote:I believe that GENUINE fans of George Clooney are happy to see
pictures of him... at any time... doing whatever....End of.

I think that genuine fans of GC are [b]genuinely[/b] happy to see him happy or just decently himself ... or do not see him at all, rather than during the same ridiculous summer parades, ....and this is true, do not know what there's behind it all .... Just curious: you mean alsothose photos when he was clearly drunk and staggered behind Gio'?? ... Because they were published as well....I'm sorry, even if I do not know him personally, I keep more to the person than to the apparence .... I think that other very famous actors (ie Pitt, Affleck, Damon) give a very different substance apparently ....
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 24 Jul 2012, 16:46

I don't mind seeing pictures of GTC when he's had a drink.
I'm glad to know he's able to enjoy himself...doing normal things...
as the rest of us do.
He's not the Pope after all lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 24 Jul 2012, 22:07

We've had a lovely sunny hot day today here in UK, followed by a beautiful sunset.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Tue 24 Jul 2012, 22:20

Joanna wrote:We've had a lovely sunny hot day today here in UK, followed by a beautiful sunset.

gotpics gotpics ...no photoshopped,pleaseeeeee... flower
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 24 Jul 2012, 22:27

These were last week's offerings from Mother Nature.
oopsie Sorry....should have popped these into July Chat

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Joanna on Tue 24 Jul 2012, 22:30; edited 1 time in total
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Tue 24 Jul 2012, 22:29

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

...I hope it works....
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Tue 24 Jul 2012, 22:32

Joanna wrote:These were last week's offerings from Mother Nature

Really? All this from your home?? Simply, do not waste more time talking to Georgi and his escorts .... I enjoy your view ...
Shocked Very Happy Very Happy Woo hooo!
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 24 Jul 2012, 22:37

What a beautiful sunset Joanna...thanks so much...it was a nice thing to come home to....

As for the NY post photo...it looks like they put cut and pasted two photos together to make it look like they are facing each other....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Tue 24 Jul 2012, 23:46

Joanna wrote:These were last week's offerings from Mother Nature.
oopsie Sorry....should have popped these into July Chat

That pigeon doesn't look like he's really enjoying being on that pole. And when was the last time you saw one pigeon, by himself? Don't they usually travel in flocks? Clearly he's a famewh***e who needs the attention on himself. Probably called Joanna ahead of time to let her know he'd be there. Suspect And I'm sorry, but I've seen pictures of the UK before, and the clouds DO NOT look like that at sunset. In fact, I've heard the sun never comes out at all there, it's always rainy and foggy. These are obviously photoshopped.

Maybe I need a break from this site.... Errrr
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 25 Jul 2012, 00:01

Funny Missa.... Coolio

Yes I think you do....or a lie down
in a dark room for a while lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 25 Jul 2012, 00:03

Thanks Missa--you are so funny....needed that laugh tonight.... Laughing

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Wed 25 Jul 2012, 00:04

Funny parody, Missa! Don't take too long a break, though, ok?
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Wed 25 Jul 2012, 06:15

Ummmm...Lakin460, NICE avatar!!! cheers
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 25 Jul 2012, 10:42

George holidaying in the Med August 2007.
For comparisons to how he looks now

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 25 Jul 2012, 14:32

LOL Missa, please don't take a break from this site, we need posters with a sense of humor, it's posters like you that make me want to come back.
HE's staying true to form and wearing the same clothes, just a different year and date.
Katiedot, it's her Barbie doll poses that makes her look as if she isn't really there.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next