George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como - Page 7 EmptyToday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como - Page 7 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como - Page 7 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como - Page 7 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como - Page 7 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como - Page 7 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como - Page 7 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como - Page 7 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como - Page 7 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como

+42
Dior
socimar
Stellita
blubelle
pandabear
theminis
LornaDoone
fava
EEOsandy
Missa
MM
Atalante
Clooneygirl
Duffy
bellybaby
playfuldeb
laetval
fluffy
phys major
premiere
cindigirl
lovelylois
it's me
watching
barla
Katiedot
Doug Ross
Henway
lelacorb
Barbara Garabedian
janieb
bamboochacha
melbert
Joanna
davidarochelle
party animal - not!
Cinderella
Aly
annemarie
The next mrs clooney
Lakin460
silly girl
46 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como - Page 7 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como

Post by bellybaby Wed 25 Jul 2012, 14:44

Funny. In the Eli thread, there's a pic of Eli and SteveO, standing on the beach and they're kissing, like you'd expect a "couple" to kiss. And then we have G and Cray....

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como - Page 7 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler entertain their parents and Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan on Lake Como

Post by Aly Thu 26 Jul 2012, 01:04

bellybaby wrote:Funny. In the Eli thread, there's a pic of Eli and SteveO, standing on the beach and they're kissing, like you'd expect a "couple" to kiss. And then we have G and Cray....
good point , and i see GC kissing his GF was couple of days before Ec kiss with BF although she been in Costa Rica for a week or so.... someone"eli" keeping an eye on G love life !!! strange ???
Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by beeh! Thu 26 Jul 2012, 18:59

Always waiting that he'd find a real woman, independent, smart and of his age ... but what would we talk about then?
beeh!
beeh!
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Thu 26 Jul 2012, 20:57

Looks like the G&SK Show are still getting free pap attention;

George Clooney's mom 'pushing for wedding'
Thursday, 26 July 2012

George Clooney's mother apparently wants her bachelor son to tie the knot.

Nina realises that the Hollywood hunk has vowed never to marry again, but believes she can persuade him to change his mind.

Sources told The Enquirer that Nina thinks George's current girlfriend Stacy Keibler is the right woman for her son.

The couple recently spent time with both sets of parents at George's luxury holiday home in Lake Como, Italy.

"It was a big breakthrough for Stacy to spend quality time with George's parents," a source told the publication.

"George has seldom done that since he took [his first wife] Talia Balsam to meet them before they got hitched.

"Nina knows how George feels about marriage, but she thinks Stacy's the right girl for her son and she's determined to help him see sense.

"As for Stacy's parents also being in Italy, well, it was almost like George wanted to see how everyone got along before he popped the question."

The insider added that George is still deciding if he is "ready to take the plunge" and propose to Stacy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 26 Jul 2012, 21:19

Thanks for the article davida - apparently in Belfast they didn't read Gossip Cop when his rep adamently denied it. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Fri 27 Jul 2012, 05:18

I watched Descendants (finally) last night and at the end, he kisses his soon-to-be-deceased wife. Could you imagine being kissed by George and not being able to kiss back! aarrggghhh
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 27 Jul 2012, 07:23

hu!
awkward thought.....

as a current sleepy beauty Suspect

it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 27 Jul 2012, 19:19

playfuldeb wrote:I watched Descendants (finally) last night and at the end, he kisses his soon-to-be-deceased wife. Could you imagine being kissed by George and not being able to kiss back! aarrggghhh

No I couldn't possibly imagine that, unless I had one or two Ambiens inside me. LOL I read that Pattie Hastings stayed up all night before the shoot and took a Melatonin to keep her asleep. Actually Judy Greer said during one of the q&a's on Descendents that if it were her she wouldn't be able to resist sitting up and asking for a diet coke.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by tzizz Sat 28 Jul 2012, 12:11

Einstein says more boat pics coming up. (I think/speculate). I am traveling and can't copy einstein's link for his twitter. can somebody do that for me? Thanks!

tzizz
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 28 Jul 2012, 12:22

Einstein Clooney ‏@EinsteinClooney
So many people this summer love it when they go for a boat ride, gives me time to myself.
Collapse
Reply Retweet Favorite
12:10 AM - 28 Jul 12 via web · Details
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 28 Jul 2012, 12:51

oh!

but about who??
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Sat 28 Jul 2012, 13:15

it's me wrote:oh!

but about who??

Already circulated photos of yet another GC boat ride with SK, Grant, and I seem to recognize the parents of the girl whose SK is godmother . This time she has chosen a form of more discretion (good Smile Smile ), and SK has not tweeted anything but the arrival of the company, about 10 days ago .....
...and no Einstein around fortunately, given the still hot ... even if he has given us yet another sighting ....

barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 28 Jul 2012, 13:40

Can we have the link please barla to the pictures ?
Thanks
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by tzizz Sat 28 Jul 2012, 14:00

Thank you, Joanna, for copying the tweet. Would love to see the photos, Barla.

tzizz
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7