George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Will George attend Armani's fashion show in Milan this summer? EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Will George attend Armani's fashion show in Milan this summer? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Will George attend Armani's fashion show in Milan this summer? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Will George attend Armani's fashion show in Milan this summer? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Will George attend Armani's fashion show in Milan this summer? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Will George attend Armani's fashion show in Milan this summer? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Will George attend Armani's fashion show in Milan this summer? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Will George attend Armani's fashion show in Milan this summer? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Will George attend Armani's fashion show in Milan this summer? EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Will George attend Armani's fashion show in Milan this summer?

+9
lucy
Joanna
The next mrs clooney
Atalante
lelacorb
it's me
silly girl
Natascha
watching
13 posters

Go down

Will George attend Armani's fashion show in Milan this summer? Empty Will George attend Armani's fashion show in Milan this summer?

Post by watching Sun 24 Jun 2012, 07:36

Fashion Week has started in Milan. Will George attend again this year? Will he take Stacy with him?

Stacy attended NY Fashion Week this year and since has spoken of enjoying fashion. And this holiday she seems to be thinking about her outfits and being more fashion oriented considering her outfits aren't her normal gym clothes that she wears each day and all day. Stacy seems to have stepped up her fashion game now that she is in Europe.

Show is scheduled to be on tomorrow. Link to live coverage of show

They might be interested in atteding if only for the publicity they seem to have been courting since they arrivedin Como. Another possible example of wash, rinse, repeat with the most recent gf?
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Will George attend Armani's fashion show in Milan this summer? Empty Re: Will George attend Armani's fashion show in Milan this summer?

Post by Natascha Sun 24 Jun 2012, 07:55

I think George has to go with Stavy because he did it with Eli.

Natascha
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Will George attend Armani's fashion show in Milan this summer? Empty Re: Will George attend Armani's fashion show in Milan this summer?

Post by silly girl Sun 24 Jun 2012, 08:23

It is so funny you mention you bring this up....I saw that it was fashion week in Milan and wondered the same thing.... Wink

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 24 Jun 2012, 08:34

hope no
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 24 Jun 2012, 09:28

This is Milano fashion week for man, George and Ely were at Milano fashion week for woman in september
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 24 Jun 2012, 09:59

lelacorb wrote:This is Milano fashion week for man, George and Ely were at Milano fashion week for woman in september

But just because he and Betty went to the women's line, doesn't rule out G (and S) going to the menswear show. At least that would be a reasonable event for him to attend - he wears the menswear line and regularly gets sent freebies. Stacy has wore Armani a couple of times since her G hookup. In Toronto Film Festival twice, Critics’ Choice Movie Awards, not to mention prior to dating G.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 24 Jun 2012, 10:25

watching wrote:
lelacorb wrote:This is Milano fashion week for man, George and Ely were at Milano fashion week for woman in september

But just because he and Betty went to the women's line, doesn't rule out G (and S) going to the menswear show. At least that would be a reasonable event for him to attend - he wears the menswear line and regularly gets sent freebies. Stacy has wore Armani a couple of times since her G hookup. In Toronto Film Festival twice, Critics’ Choice Movie Awards, not to mention prior to dating G.

The great feast of Milan Fashion Week is in September during the parade of women, George has participated many times but always in September
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 24 Jun 2012, 10:29

watching wrote:

The great feast of Milan Fashion Week is in September during the parade of women, George has participated many times but always in September[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is invitation to come me how email to clients and only have parades in the morning[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sun 24 Jun 2012, 14:48

Well he should go, ...
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 24 Jun 2012, 14:56

I think it would be silly of them to go just because he took Eli. Then we would know that Stacy is in competition with Eli. Find some new activities to do together this is the way Stacy will get to show the world how special she is to George.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 24 Jun 2012, 15:01

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sun 24 Jun 2012, 15:06

He likes the Armanistuff, she's got nothing to do with it.
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 25 Jun 2012, 11:07

So assuming he didn't attend. Considering the show had mesh clothing and short shorts for men, probably not G's taste anyway.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 25 Jun 2012, 11:39

watching wrote:So assuming he didn't attend. Considering the show had mesh clothing and short shorts for men, probably not G's taste anyway.

Oooooo....now that would be a sight for our eyes,
George in short shirts and mesh shorts Coolio
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 25 Jun 2012, 14:19

Don't think he'll go,to many comparison threads, comments on blogs, about EC/SK, he's probably sick of it by now.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 26 Jun 2012, 02:01

Joanna wrote:Oooooo....now that would be a sight for our eyes,
George in short shirts and mesh shorts Coolio
Now, I would pay major green to see that!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 26 Jun 2012, 05:06

I think he should wait till September for the woman's fashion show and convince Armani to let Sarah Larson, Eli Canalis AND Stacy model in the show. NOW I'D PAY MONEY TO SEE THAT! HA!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Tue 26 Jun 2012, 05:11

love your wicked sense of humor
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Tue 26 Jun 2012, 14:09

Think of all the money they'd get... I'd pay to see it, too! lol!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down